CS Auction Rules

Put your most valuable pets, items or C$ up for auction and see how high the bidding will go!

Re: CS Auction Rules

Postby Topiratti » Sun Jun 22, 2014 7:16 am

i read the auction rules, but couldnt find any information

if your auctioning a pet, can you still offer it in trades/advertise that its for trade etc...?
[size=150]I've quit CS, tho I'm seeking Birthday date swaps for Shima LongTail, Dragon Cat PPS, Cheshire Cat, dates in pet names
Topiratti

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby lucky333123 » Sun Jun 22, 2014 8:34 am

Topiratti wrote:i read the auction rules, but couldnt find any information

if your auctioning a pet, can you still offer it in trades/advertise that its for trade etc...?

I think it is fine if you still advertise it for trade, as long as, if you accept the trade you cancel the auction. Users can cancel an auction any time, so it should be fine.
█░▌
█░▌
█░▌
█░▌
█░▌
█░▌
█░▌
█░▌
█░▌
█░▌
█░▌
█░▌
█░▌
──────────────────
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
──────────────────

───────────────────────────
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░

┌────────────┐

If you need any help, feel
free to ask ^.^ dates matter
I am a holibomber!
I have gifted _60_ people.
I have received _35_ gifts.

└────────────┘
┌────────────┐

└────────────┘

▐░█
▐░█
▐░█
▐░█
▐░█
▐░█
▐░█
▐░█
▐░█
▐░█
▐░█
▐░█
▐░█
lucky333123

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Echo Blue Heeler » Thu Aug 21, 2014 10:59 pm

ok
Echo Blue Heeler

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby DangerousSmile » Sun Nov 02, 2014 5:54 am

It didn't mention it in the rules but I was curious if CS auctions had to run like real auctions where you have to give the pet out to someone and it's just bad luck if you don't get good offers?

Do not take life too seriously. You will never get out of it alive. ~ Elbert Hubbard
Nearly half of marriages end in divorce. That's not so bad, considering the rest end in death!

[imghttp://www.photoblip.com/images/41/91e28beac274f447b252425e1dd51abe.gif[/img]
DangerousSmile

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby QwrtyMan » Sun Nov 02, 2014 5:54 am

DangerousSmile wrote:It didn't mention it in the rules but I was curious if CS auctions had to run like real auctions where you have to give the pet out to someone and it's just bad luck if you don't get good offers?

Nope, I've seen plenty of auctions end without a winner.
QwrtyMan

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby DangerousSmile » Sun Nov 02, 2014 6:04 am

QwrtyMan213 wrote:Nope, I've seen plenty of auctions end without a winner.

Thanks for answering me!

Do not take life too seriously. You will never get out of it alive. ~ Elbert Hubbard
Nearly half of marriages end in divorce. That's not so bad, considering the rest end in death!

[imghttp://www.photoblip.com/images/41/91e28beac274f447b252425e1dd51abe.gif[/img]
DangerousSmile

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~bunnyears~ » Mon Nov 03, 2014 12:34 pm

ProphecyEcho wrote:
Here you can auction your special Chicken Smoothie pet(s) or item(s) and see who'll give you the best offer! But first off, auctions are trades. That is how they will be treated. Please understand this since it is very important.

Please read these rules before doing anything in this forum:

1. The "Trade Forum" Rules apply in this forum as well. Please read those before starting a thread.

2. About the Auctions themselves:
  • Autowins are not always definite and may change at any time. You can't force someone to complete an offer.
  • Auctions can be canceled, with or without a winner, at any time.
  • Auctions without a specific end date mentioned will not be held over 1 month (4 weeks).
3. If you think the auctioneer is being unfair, then don't bid. No-one is forcing you. So you don't need to insult them or complain about their choices either.

4. If you are into artwork - Do not use the pet(s) you are auctioning or bidding as part of an art trade/art competition prize at the same time you are auctioning it. Doing this will only bring you a warning because it will be concluded that you are scamming people out of art.

5. Please give a link to your pet that you are offering/auctioning (or a link to your bid group). This will prevent the confusion of if you actually have that pet(s) or not. This rule is not mandatory because some do not know how to link or do not have the capability to do so. In those cases, use caution until the pet is confirmed.

6. Unlike the trades board, you can have more than one auction topic running at a time, as long as you're auctioning different things in each topic.

Please note that if you sent or accepted a trade by accident, and made that clear in your trade messages, you might be able to apply for a trade reversal by contacting admins.

Remember, auctions are trades so there is a possibility that the other person (be it the auctioneer or the bidder) will pull out of the deal. They have every right to change their mind before they accept the trade. Nobody gets hurt in this because both sides will still have what they started out with.

how do i amke an auction?
~bunnyears~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby lucky333123 » Tue Nov 04, 2014 11:54 am

lisilove12 wrote:
ProphecyEcho wrote:
Here you can auction your special Chicken Smoothie pet(s) or item(s) and see who'll give you the best offer! But first off, auctions are trades. That is how they will be treated. Please understand this since it is very important.

Please read these rules before doing anything in this forum:

1. The "Trade Forum" Rules apply in this forum as well. Please read those before starting a thread.

2. About the Auctions themselves:
  • Autowins are not always definite and may change at any time. You can't force someone to complete an offer.
  • Auctions can be canceled, with or without a winner, at any time.
  • Auctions without a specific end date mentioned will not be held over 1 month (4 weeks).
3. If you think the auctioneer is being unfair, then don't bid. No-one is forcing you. So you don't need to insult them or complain about their choices either.

4. If you are into artwork - Do not use the pet(s) you are auctioning or bidding as part of an art trade/art competition prize at the same time you are auctioning it. Doing this will only bring you a warning because it will be concluded that you are scamming people out of art.

5. Please give a link to your pet that you are offering/auctioning (or a link to your bid group). This will prevent the confusion of if you actually have that pet(s) or not. This rule is not mandatory because some do not know how to link or do not have the capability to do so. In those cases, use caution until the pet is confirmed.

6. Unlike the trades board, you can have more than one auction topic running at a time, as long as you're auctioning different things in each topic.

Please note that if you sent or accepted a trade by accident, and made that clear in your trade messages, you might be able to apply for a trade reversal by contacting admins.

Remember, auctions are trades so there is a possibility that the other person (be it the auctioneer or the bidder) will pull out of the deal. They have every right to change their mind before they accept the trade. Nobody gets hurt in this because both sides will still have what they started out with.

how do i amke an auction?

Go to the Auction Section and create a new topic :)

I suggest looking at other auctions to get an idea how you would like to set up your own. Also, I would check around to see if anyone is looking for your pet, etc.
█░▌
█░▌
█░▌
█░▌
█░▌
█░▌
█░▌
█░▌
█░▌
█░▌
█░▌
█░▌
█░▌
──────────────────
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
──────────────────

┌────────────┐

If you need any help, feel
free to ask ^.^ dates matter
I am a holibomber!
I have gifted _60_ people.
I have received _35_ gifts.

└────────────┘
┌────────────┐

└────────────┘

▐░█
▐░█
▐░█
▐░█
▐░█
▐░█
▐░█
▐░█
▐░█
▐░█
▐░█
▐░█
▐░█
lucky333123

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Babypoke » Wed Nov 19, 2014 10:02 am

I've had people message me about my auction telling me which is fair and telling me I'm wrong is this against the rules they have been very rude in there messages
Looking for wishlists pets for hoards or collections
Currently looking to this dreamie
Image Have c$, fr gems
Image Please click my eggs on pokefarm q

Long term goal is to get all all items and pets on cs
Babypoke

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby LissaJo » Fri Nov 28, 2014 5:39 am

Babypoke wrote:I've had people message me about my auction telling me which is fair and telling me I'm wrong is this against the rules they have been very rude in there messages

If they are being rude, report them..

Its up to you to decide what you want for your pet. Be it fair or not.. i dont think its specifically against the rules to PM the host your opinions of the bids
LissaJo

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me