Razors pets.

Make a topic here to show us a collection of your favorite pets from CS or other websites

Razors pets.

Postby Razors » Tue Dec 15, 2015 6:32 am

Styx

Last edited by Razors on Wed Jan 13, 2016 2:53 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Razors

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Razors pets.

Postby Razors » Tue Dec 15, 2015 6:33 am

Adoptables

From

---------------------------------------------

From

http://www.chickensmoothie.com/Forum/viewtopic.php?f=58&t=551697

-------------------------------------------------------------

::Name::

Meek

::Personality::

It is actually not known. Meek travels a great deal, and from one place to the next, she may assume a different identity and personality than before. She is extremely talented at what she does, and it is not even known what her true name is.

::Bio::

Meek is often called "Storyteller.". For this is what she does best. This does not, however, mean she lies. Whether or not what she tells is truth is still yet unknown. However the main reasoning for her name, is the magnificent tales she weaves. Meek enjoys an audience. And the audience typically enjoys her. She never fails to come up with a new story to tell, leaving the listener experiencing some form of emotion or other. Whether it be tears of sorrow, an overwhelming sense of relief, or just pure joy. Whatever it is, they are sure to remember Meek long after she is gone....

::Name::

Fuel

::Personality::

Adventurous, sneaky, loyal and fun loving.

::Bio::

Auel is the companion of the Neko Pirate, Rei. Instead of the typical pirate ship upon water, they sail the sky in a flying ship named Dove. With Rei, Auel finds himself amongst a kindred spirit. Their combined thirst for adventure....and taste for fish....get them into quite a multitude of situations. It is through his companion, Rei, though, that Auel feels his life is the most enjoyable and worthwhile. The two being almost inseparable at times.

From

-------------------------------------------------------------

From

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

From

viewtopic.php?f=58&t=2903199
Last edited by Razors on Wed Dec 23, 2015 5:29 pm, edited 9 times in total.
Razors

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Razors » Tue Dec 15, 2015 6:34 am

Art

*None of these are by me, unless stated otherwise!*

Razors

Last edited by Razors on Wed Jan 13, 2016 2:43 pm, edited 4 times in total.
Razors

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Razors » Tue Dec 15, 2015 6:34 am

Dress ups.
Razors

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Razors » Mon Feb 20, 2017 4:31 am

Saving this for later....

username ;;
Razors

name ;;
Gabriel

gender ;;
Male

gender for breeding ;;
Male

personality traits ;;
Self-reliant, Judgemental, Pious, Self-Loathing, Clings to hope/Hopeful. Hateful, Murderous. Stubborn.

personality ;;
Due to circumstances throughout his life Gabriel has learned to rely on no one but himself and God. Should he need something done he will do it himself, though it is rare for him even to ask his God for help. Should he pray, it is for strength, guidance, or for the soul of a target. He is an exceptionally religious individual and believes that he is doing God's work through what he does. Due to his very pious nature he tends to be fairly judgemental, even more so of demonic creatures. Should he come face to face with evil of this nature he feels it is his duty to eliminate it. Otherwise he can be seen 'preaching' or attempting to 'guide' lost souls to the light. Despite his constant praying for forgiveness for the things he has done in his life, he still feels guilt. He believes only through this guilt and his shed tears does it display how sincere he is. Whether or not he is forgiven is unknown, even by him, but he continues to pray for forgiveness. He, surprisingly, has a great deal of hope that even despite the way the world has gone and the misery he has faced and seen that perhaps things will eventually get better. He tries as hard as possible to make this a reality. Those who he has deemed 'demonic' 'evil' or 'wicked' face a wrath unseen by any others. He harbors a heart full of hate for any creature who makes their home in the abyss or has come from that place. He grants no mercy to these creatures and kills them without thought or hesitation. Gabriel is not spared the misery of his past, no matter how he tries to drown the memories.
(298 words)
relationships ;;
Kasdeya- The Lord of the Abyss. The greatest evil on the face of the earth or under it. A creature that can literally steal hearts and use them to make herself more powerful. A creature that had almost stolen Gabriel's heart, despite the hate he held towards her. Gabriel holds an immeasurable amount of hate towards this being and anyone associated with her. She stole his childhood from him, his sister from him, and forced him into his current situation. Being bound by the book that is now forever attached to him. Kasdeya was a huge guiding factor to what Gabriel is and has become, and this only serves to make him hate her that much more. It is she that drives him, she that fuels him. One day he hopes to have her before him once more, so that he may bring down the wrath of the Lord upon her. Until that day, not a moment goes by that he does not think of her.
(166 words)

The Wish master/Nobody.- Though one might think association with this creature was something Gabriel would avoid, they would be mistaken. Gabriel came to be thankful for the price he had to pay. The wish master took his heart in exchange for the book, which in turn resulted in Kasdeya loosing control over him. Had he kept his heart then she would have won. Not only this, but the Wish master is the only soul he knows of that has knowledge and understanding of the book which is now bound to him. He frequents the Wish master's abode and exchanges 'gifts' for knowledge. Though at this point he has a feeling that the creature comes to enjoy his presence just as much as it does his gifts. He is unsure how he feels of the creature, currently, but thus far it is his only ally in this world.
(148 words)

Dove- (A MYO ticket will be used to create this character if won.)
Gabriel's sister, his beloved Dove. It is she that keeps him going, the desire to free her and one day hold his sister again may be all that keeps him alive. Gabriel loves his sister, even without his heart he knows this much. He weeps for the sorrows the two faced but longs truly and deeply to find her and rescue her. He hopes to one day save her and, with the knowledge of the book, erase the horrific memories they had to endure. To place nothing but happiness in her mind and save her the woes that he, himself, endures daily. He knows not where she is, but even though they are apart he knows with every fiber of his being that she is alive. He wants to keep it that way and struggles daily to find her.
(152 words)

story or legend ;;
Gabriel's story truly began with the birth of his younger sister. She was beautiful, pure white with black, wing-like markings on her back. She was the delight of the family, as his mother learned she was ready to lay the egg just days after the death of her mate, Gabriel's father. The beautiful daughter was given the name Dove, a name of hope, one that Gabriel's mother hoped would bring with it a sign of change. Indeed, the birth of Dove did signify change, but not for the better. The land where Gabriel's family made their home was steeped in war, though to try and leave was to place the last nail in your coffin. It was safer to simply stay where they were, the village was close to the church and the church protected all of the Lords children. The King and Queen providing the church with soldiers. As guarded as the village was, the supply caravans that attempt to reach it were not. The village could only supply so many guards before they were stretched too thin, so caravans were usually unprotected or sporting 5-7 guards. Not only were the people of the village beginning to starve to death, but much needed medicines were being denied to those that were ill. Sickness was carried from home to home by rats and death came from more than just starvation or being caught by the enemy. Gabriel and his sister watched as their mother fell ill, suffering her last few days trying to still be the supportive mother she had always been. Her last night on earth, while Dove slept peacefully in the next room, she called Gabriel to her. She told him the Lord had called her but had given her time to say her goodbyes. With her last words she made Gabriel promise that he would protect Dove, that he and Dove would leave that wretched town before it was burned down. That he would see the two of them to the coastal city in the north and to safety. Without thinking, Gabriel promised his mother. He would care for Dove, he would see them to safety, he would protect them both. Little did he know, there were darker forces listening in that night...

Gabriel had not slept that night as he prepare two bags, one for himself and one for his sister. Before the sun rose he woke Dove, telling her that it was time for them to make a pilgrimage. With all the trust a child could hold towards their older brother, Dove took Gabriel's paw and allow him to guide her from their home and out of the village. Gabriel had never been out of the village before but he knew what direction north was and he had chosen to head that way. Two days within their journey the enemy found them. Enemies of the church, Demons from the Abyss, lead by the Lord of the Abyss, Kasdeya. Everything she touched turned to misery, and the moment she place her paws upon the captive children their lives were filled with it. She knew of their mothers suffering, she knew the promise that Gabriel had made to his mother, to protect Dove, and with this knowledge came far more torment than a child should have ever suffered through. With the inability to protect his sister, let alone himself, Gabriel fell into a put of self loathing, though this worsened as Kasdeya began to play mind games with the two. Even through his hate, somehow, the wicked creature managed to gain Gabriel's love. He did not understand his reasoning to appease her. Perhaps it was the loss of his mother so early on? The way she praised him when it did well? He did not know, but this wicked creature had gained his love. It was only through a promise to obtain something for her that Gabriel caught a glimpse of hope. If Gabriel were to return to Kasdeya with a book, she would set Dove and him both free. He still does not understand why he believed her when she told him this...

Gabriel was set free but Dove remained with Kasdeya, a mistake which he still regrets to this very day. Following the instructions that he was given, Gabriel traveled until he came to a small hut and upon entering he was greeted by what he believed to be another minion of the abyss. Gabriel had bit his tongue and only mentioned the book of which he had been told to fetch. As it turned out, a prince had needed to be paid for the book, but not just one. He would have to pay both the one he took the book from as well as the book itself. Anything for Dove. Gabriel did not care what it was, he would give his life to have his sister freed.

That night Gabriel parted with his physical heart as well as his body. His heart was given to the Wish master in exchange for the book, but his body was given to the book itself. For he was unable to touch the book without it attaching itself to him. A filthy parasite, it turned out to be, for the moment his fingers touch the book he felt the pain of attachment. Deep within his body tendrils of magic were forced, tendrils that do not allow the parting of the book from Gabriel. The book feasts on blood, whether it is Gabriel's or another's, it does not matter. Should Gabriel fall weak the book, a sentient creature in its own right, can take control of his body. Unprepared for this assault, Gabriel's life was plunged into one of murder and bloodshed. Something else he can not forgive himself for. By the time Gabriel managed to regain control of his own body several months had already passed.

A deep fear took hold of Gabriel, granting him speed as he returned to the Abyss where Kasdeya made her home. It did not take Gabriel long before he found Kasdeya, who instantly requested the book. There was something within Gabriel that knew, the moment he saw Kasdeya, that this would not turn out as he had hoped. The book in exchange for Dove, the deal had gone, though he could not remove the book from himself and none other but he could touch the book. How was he to make an exchange? Still, he pray to his Lord and cling to hope with all he had. The book would be returned only when Dove was safe. He had known who he was dealing with, but he had yet again underestimated both Kasdeya as well as the book that now held partial control of his body. No sooner than his words were past his lips were Kasdeya's paws around his throat. Any love he had felt for her once was no where to be found. The moment the Wish master had taken his heart she has stolen that love. The control that Kasdeya used in her favor.

Through slowly darkening vision Gabriel watched Kasdeya smile to him, whispering to him that his sister would be taken care of. That she would ensure that Dove lived a long, eventful, life in the Abyss....

It was with these words that Gabriel gave way to the book, releasing his control and allowing the power to flood forth and directly towards Kasdeya. Gabriel does not know what happened, he will never claim to know. He only knows that he somehow survived the wrath of the Lord of the Abyss, Kasdeya. But he also knows that she is still alive. That she still has his sister, and that everything she is. Every single demon she commands, every single creature that follows her....They must be eliminated. The suffering that him and his sister endured must never fall upon another child. But more than that...He must find his sister.As hopeless as it might seem. He absolutely must find Dove and release her from the torment she is surely faced with now. He will keep his word to his mother, and he swears that he will rid the world of the vile creature that is Kasdeya.
(1,367 words)

extras ;;
(The Wishmaster)
Gabriel pant heavily, scrambling up the steep hill that lead towards the Wish masters hut. The village at the foot of the hill where he had just been was in flames. The once quiet and dark night lit with raging flames, the crackle of wood and far away screams carried to his now, far more sensitive ears. Upon reaching the hut he thrust himself through the open door and collapse to the earth, sobbing heavily. "What did you do!?" He screamed.
"Nothing more than you asked." Came a raspy voice in reply.
Turning his head, Gabriel's gaze fell upon the bone hooded creature. The one he had recently traded his heart for in exchange for the book that now cling to his back like the parasite it was. "I didn't ask for this!" Gabriel shout, clenching his fists tightly in the earth.
"But you did. You asked for the book, ignorance of what comes with it is no fault of mine, but yours." The creature reply.
Gabriel press his head into the earth, unable to bear the pain that well inside him. A pain that found no escape aside from the howl of torment that erupt from his maw at that moment. So stricken with grief for his sins, Gabriel howl until his voice no longer work, until the night became day and his weary body collapse under the stress.
Come morning he found himself cleaned, the filth, the blood, and all manner of reminders of the night prior washed away by the Wish master. No longer did his sorrows take the form of howls, but instead tears. A steady stream that never seemed to end, tears that were not salty as normal, but tasted of copper and which left streaks of scarlet tainting the mask of white he had been born with. "What...have I become..." he whisper quietly to himself.
"Ahh, a good question..." Came the voice of the Wish Master. Pausing, the creature emerge from the darkness of its corner, leaning down to take Gabriels chin in it's paw. "With a new life comes the need for a new name..."
Gabriel watch in silence as the Wish master ponder, only to have an eerie grin creep over its maw.
"Mmm...Tales will be told of you, dear....Tales of the one who demolished an entire village with tears in his eyes..."
"Tales of...The Weeper...." the creature said with a chuckle.
(400 words exactly)

Extra 2)
Playlist
1) https://youtu.be/PEw629Bp7vU
2) https://youtu.be/JA4DUQfn7nQ
3) https://youtu.be/GwES9M0isVM
4) https://youtu.be/6Q3IJW-aHLI
5) https://youtu.be/izsjRpcgfmk
Razors

My pets
My items
My wishlist