~❀~ My CS Adoptable Collection ~❀~ (Under Construction)

Make a topic here to show us a collection of your favorite pets from CS or other websites

~❀~ Viscets ~❀~

Postby ArtGirl » Tue Sep 27, 2016 4:01 pm

ImageImageImageImageImage

ImageImageImageImage
Last edited by ArtGirl on Mon Mar 12, 2018 12:57 pm, edited 8 times in total.
~~Hey guys! Check out the awesome links below.~~

Hi, I'm ArtGirl! I love art, adoptables, green, winter and spagetti but over all I LLOOVVEE chickens!!! Though I don't make art on oekaki anymore I still offer digital art and love to make art trades! Feel free to pm me!

"In one day it won't matter how many friends you have. Any battles you've fought just to fail or events in your life that no one believes. The possessions you've acquired will be meaningless. Our opinions of life, culture, race, meaning will matter as much as the dirt on your feet. That day only one thing will matter, Jesus." .......................................................................................
2 Timothy 2:10............................................................................................................................
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
ArtGirl

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

~❀~ Tama ~❀~

Postby ArtGirl » Tue Sep 27, 2016 4:02 pm

Username:
ArtGirl
Name:
Tama
Hex Codes:

▉#efd0b3▉▉#b5634e▉
▉#97422e▉▉#7c311e▉
▉#20110c▉
▉#fe7419▉▉#9c2c00▉
Personality:
wip
Form:
xxx Form xxx
Link/Ref:

Last edited by ArtGirl on Fri Nov 17, 2017 5:16 pm, edited 4 times in total.

Hi, I'm ArtGirl! I love art, adoptables, green, winter and spagetti but over all I LLOOVVEE chickens!!! Though I don't make art on oekaki anymore I still offer digital art and love to make art trades! Feel free to pm me!

"In one day it won't matter how many friends you have. Any battles you've fought just to fail or events in your life that no one believes. The possessions you've acquired will be meaningless. Our opinions of life, culture, race, meaning will matter as much as the dirt on your feet. That day only one thing will matter, Jesus." .......................................................................................
2 Timothy 2:10............................................................................................................................
ArtGirl

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

~❀~ Kari ~❀~

Username:
ArtGirl
Name:
Kari
Hex Codes:

▉#d5eaff▉▉#b2d8ff▉
▉#69b2ff▉▉#fefefe▉
▉#515558▉
▉#004185▉▉#298bee▉
Personality:
Kari is a very mild mannered majestic viscet obsessed with winter. She is very quiet and often found strolling through the snow covered woods rather than reading or partying with friends. She is obsessed with animals and finds herself spending more time with her pets or in the woods than anything else. Due to her introvert personality, she doesn't have many friends, but the few that she has treasure her for her charmingly quiet personality and her unique perspective on life.
Moodboard:
http://www.gomoodboard.com/boards/Su-j-AeY/share
Form:
xxx Form xxx
Link/Ref:

memberlist.php?mode=viewprofile&u=266261

memberlist.php?mode=viewprofile&u=766953
Last edited by ArtGirl on Fri Jan 05, 2018 3:40 pm, edited 13 times in total.

ArtGirl

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

~*~ Abetzi ~*~

Username:
ArtGirl
Name:
Abetzi
Hex Codes:

▉#8f8b9c▉▉#5d5666▉
▉#2d2a31▉▉#161618▉
▉#f5be3f▉▉#c98b12▉
Personality:
Abetzi on first glance has a very tough unfriendly personality with quite a skill for sarcasm. She often has a hard time relating to others and feeling compassion. She's more of a suck it up and move on type which on occasion has gotten her into some trouble. Once you get to know her, she does loosen up a bit and if you can stand her long enough, can be a great hiking buddy with a bundle of knowledge.
Form:
xxx Form xxx
Link/Ref:

Last edited by ArtGirl on Fri Nov 17, 2017 4:50 pm, edited 10 times in total.

ArtGirl

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

~❀~Aiyana~❀~

Postby ArtGirl » Tue Sep 27, 2016 4:04 pm

Username:
ArtGirl
Name:
Aiyana
Hex Codes:

▉#fcfcfc▉▉#faebca▉
▉#e9dce6▉▉#f0b6c5▉
▉#e76879▉▉#e84655▉
▉#1e90cf▉▉#9ddcfd▉
Personality:
wip
Form:
xxx Form xxx
Link/Ref:

memberlist.php?mode=viewprofile&u=768856

memberlist.php?mode=viewprofile&u=766953

memberlist.php?mode=viewprofile&u=377752
Last edited by ArtGirl on Fri Jan 05, 2018 3:47 pm, edited 7 times in total.

ArtGirl

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

~❀~ Tawa ~❀~

Username:
ArtGirl
Name:
Tawa
Hex Codes:

▉#ffe2c0▉▉#be8e78▉
▉#976a55▉▉#805745▉
▉#674335▉▉#30211a▉
▉#667175▉▉#b4fec3▉
Personality:
wip
Form:
xxx Form xxx
Link/Ref:

Last edited by ArtGirl on Fri Nov 17, 2017 5:01 pm, edited 3 times in total.

ArtGirl

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

~❀~ Hassun ~❀~

Username:
ArtGirl
Name:
Hassun
Hex Codes:

▉#090909▉▉#121214▉
▉#191925▉▉#3e3d42▉
▉#6d6c72▉▉#b7b6c4▉
▉#212123▉▉#b4b4be▉
Personality:
To many Hassun has no personality. He is very hard to read and almost never shown emotion. He comes off as a very hard cold viscet that can be very aggressive. This comes in handy in the tough home he lives in. Little do they know though is that Hassun is actually quite a character with a soft spot like all other viscets. He has compassion for animals in trouble and would always lend a helping hand to those in need. He has great respect for those who those who share there home and a hate for those who seek to destroy it.
Blueberries, Fire, Coyotes, Snow, Fall, Fish, Star Gazing, Lightning, Yellow, Learning About New Things, Finding New Things, Justice, Finishing Difficult Projects, Swimming
Dislikes:
Wolves, Heat, Cloudy Fall Days, Snakes, Fishing, Wildfires, Rain, Cruelty, Pollen, Being Unable to Help Someone
Hobby
Hassun enjoys hiking to find new stones to add to his rock collection. Over the years he has created quite the stash of rocks of all shapes and colors from all across the region. Sometimes he will take his most precious stones and polish them with his special pine oil.
Form:
xxx Form xxx
Link/Ref:

Last edited by ArtGirl on Sat Mar 17, 2018 4:35 pm, edited 5 times in total.

ArtGirl

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

~❀~ Ashkii ~❀~

Postby ArtGirl » Tue Sep 27, 2016 4:05 pm

Username:
ArtGirl
Name:
Ashkii
Hex Codes:

▉#4d434c▉▉#d5d5d5▉
▉#1a1a1a▉▉#37cc01▉
▉#a1ff80▉▉#e7e507▉
▉#fefefe▉
▉#f88903▉▉#e9e706▉
Personality:
wip
Form:
xxx Form xxx
Link/Ref:

Last edited by ArtGirl on Fri Nov 17, 2017 5:12 pm, edited 4 times in total.

ArtGirl

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

~❀~ Inteus ~❀~

Username:
ArtGirl
Name:
Ashkii
Hex Codes:

▉#1e2225▉▉#303539▉
▉#ce5916▉▉#ed8f1d▉
▉#fbda3f▉▉#e2eaed▉
▉#124b68▉▉#45a7d8▉
Personality:
wip
Form:
xxx Form xxx
Link/Ref:

Last edited by ArtGirl on Mon Mar 12, 2018 12:46 pm, edited 4 times in total.

ArtGirl

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

~❀~ Moki ~❀~

Username:
ArtGirl
Name:
Moki
Hex Codes:

▉#000000▉▉#32280f▉
▉#604c1a▉▉#aba068▉
▉#d7d3b0▉▉#e6dd9a▉
▉#34ae9f▉▉#82e6da▉
Personality:
wip
Form:
xxx Form xxx
Link/Ref:

res
Legendary ideas?
Lost in the desert only a couple weeks old.
Kidnapped?
Washed away as an egg?

Struggles to survive in the new environment but learns from watching antelope

Eventually must find shelter from the sandstorm
After shelter destroyed?

Finds cave that leads to underground caverns.
In hiding from the storm finds a past lost viscet? Nest to a small bag items? And a old leather journal with some gold detailing.

Book turns out to be a write your life book
Anything you write in it comes true.
Only thing written in it was a date and "This will be the death of me."

NAME after much though of home decides to become the Guardian of the book.
Last edited by ArtGirl on Mon Mar 12, 2018 12:53 pm, edited 6 times in total.

ArtGirl

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me