Sonmi's Couples, Characters and Writing - Posting Welcome

Are you a writer or a poet? Come and share your creations with us, or discuss writing techniques with others
Forum rules
Please only post your own original work, do not post poetry or stories which were written by someone else.

Sonmi's Couples, Characters and Writing - Posting Welcome

Postby Sonmi-451 » Fri Aug 20, 2010 11:55 am

For a while this thread was simply for my CS pet pairs and the stories I wrote about them, but it has slowly died with solely that purpose, so I have decided to revamp this thread and make this not just about my writing for CS but also a way for me to keep track of all of my characters from my novels and novellas and various short stories. Do not fear, those of you who like my couples stories; I will still write some of those if I find time. I just also want to make this thread more than just CS, so that those of you who perhaps like my writing in my short couple stories may also come to appreciate my writing as it is outside of CS.
Anyway, below you will find links to groupings of couple stories - I have decided to consolidate them into a fewer number of posts, so as to save some space for my posts on my characters - and, eventually, when I get there, links to characters as well.
I apologize that this thread is such a mess - I am trying to salvage it instead of start over entirely - so please excuse all of the clutter and random posts, and hopefully the directory that I have started below will help organize things some.

Couple stories:
Blade and Saber; Strawberry and Raspberry - Aug 2010
Charlie and Cocoa Puff; Tommy Lightning and Amanda - Sep/Oct 2010
Siona and Knight; Artemis Siona and Ziin - Nov 2010
Silent Death and Collete; Milo and Millie - Nov/Dec 2010
Demon and Sweet Bird; Rebel and Azuran - Jan 2011
Chip and Gracie; Twin, Moon and Shaw - Jan 2011
Rain and Thunder; Laylah and Nakuri - Feb 2011
Scarflight and Beau; Virgo and Balance - Feb 2011
Hurley, Nymeria and Kodiak; Eougha and Gwillan - Feb 2011
Stitch and Rosalina; Lime and Thirst - Feb 2011
Stitch, Rosalina, Lime and Thirst; Froggy and Serpentina - Feb/Mar 2011
Musketeer and Teacup; Shadow and Sabor - Mar 2011
Zipper and Opal; Taylor and Cole - Apr 2011
Sparrow and Kiara; Pinkswirl and Raymond - Apr 2011
Galaxy Moonlight and Deathly Hollow; Gabe and Frost - May/Jun 2011
Art and Elm; Emma and MoeMoe - Jul 2011
Eternal Light and Master of Darkness; Charlotte and Mavi - Jul 2011
The Masquerade Ball; Jaguar and Tiger Lily - Jul 2011
Sirius and Siona; Hitsu and Ontoro - Jul/Aug 2011
Leo and Honey; Rain and Toto - Aug 2011
Madeline and Sirius - Aug 2011
Lola and Demeter; Madeline and Quinton - Oct 2011
Penelope - All Parts - Oct 2011
Draconus and Lillian; Annette and Ronald - Oct/Nov 2011
Tobias and Kasumi; Three and Hallow - Nov/Dec 2011[/url]
Dot and Fang; Lily and Dan - Jan 2012
Punisher and Annie; Marla and Marty - Feb 2012
BlackJack and Heart Beats; Ellya and Faolan - Mar/Apr 2012
Thanatos and Sapphire; Luke and Lizzie - Apr/May 2012
Lizzie and Abby; Lizzie and Mitchell - May 2012
Abi, ChristmaXx, etc; Tiva-Kate and Spectrum - Jul 2012
Alexadrea and Tarwen; James and Katherine - Jul 2012
Trevor, Luna and Thomas; Lance, Tammy and Lea - Aug 2012
Thalamon and Lizzie - Aug 2012
Rose and Vixen; Altagracia and Calx - Sep 2012
Conis and Clara; Jackson, Vanessa and Lillian - Oct 2012
Serena, Xavier and Jake; Foresty and Moony - Nov 2012
Rose Petal and Doom Heart; Ness and Skai - Dec 2012/Jan 2013
Matted Love (Dove) and Charlie; Celaeno and Maia - Jan/Feb 2013
Cassandra and Tejuyo - Feb 2013
Selena and Berry; Mystery and Anti - Feb 2013
Max, Jake and Camille; Becca and Ghost - Mar 2013
Abby and Max - May 2013
The Affection of an Automaton - Oct 2013

Other Pieces of Writing
Darklighters Short Story (Sam x Grant) - Jun 2013
The Struggles of the Second Generation - Short Story/Aug 2013
Lizzie and Luke - Short Story/Jul 2013
Min and Jackson - Short Story/Aug 2013
Kellan and Cassandra - Short Story/Jun 2013
Min and Ekan - Novel Prologue/Nov 2013
Amanda and Tom - Short Story/Oct 2013
Silver Butterfly - Poem/Apr 2014
To Sebastian - Poem/Mar 2014
To Sarah - Poem/Mar 2014
Sam and Nymeria - Short Story/Oct 2013
Girls/Girls/Boys Short Story - Part One - Oct 2013
Girls/Girls/Boys Short Story - Part Two - Oct 2013
Gruffen and Sebastian - Short Story/Dec 2013
Kasena, Xavier, Tess, Kasten, etc - Short Story/Jul 2013
Kellan and Cassandra - More of Them - Short Story/Dec 2013
Lizzie, Luke and Sam - Short Story/Oct 2013
Gruffen, Sarah and Sebastian - Part One - Short Story/Apr 2014
Gruffen, Sarah and Sebastian - Part Two - Short Story/Apr 2014

Characters
Lizzie
Min
Last edited by Sonmi-451 on Sun Jul 27, 2014 12:38 pm, edited 33 times in total.
Sonmi-451 wrote:Perhaps those deprived of beauty perceive it most instinctively.
Sonmi-451 wrote:To be is to be perceived. And so to know thyself is only possible through the eyes of the other. The nature of our immortal lives is in the consequences of our words and deeds, that go on and are pushing themselves throughout all time. Our lives are not our own. From womb to to tomb we are bound to others, past and present, and by each crime, and every kindness, we birth our future.
My couples thread and my books Kodiak and Triple Crown
Note for mods: Llover is my friend in real life that uses my computers.
Currently trading Growing White July, Nonballoon, Sunjewel Bun and various Advents
Sonmi-451 wrote:I believe death is only a door; when it closes, another opens. If I care to imagine heaven, I would imagine a door opening. And behind it, I would find him there, waiting for me.
Sonmi-451 wrote:Knowledge is a mirror, and for the first time in my life, I was allowed to see who I was, and who I might become.
Sonmi-451

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Directory for Posts - Not Completed at all

Postby Sonmi-451 » Fri Aug 20, 2010 11:56 am

Will put links to writing, etc here
Last edited by Sonmi-451 on Thu Jun 12, 2014 5:06 am, edited 7 times in total.
Sonmi-451 wrote:Perhaps those deprived of beauty perceive it most instinctively.
Sonmi-451 wrote:To be is to be perceived. And so to know thyself is only possible through the eyes of the other. The nature of our immortal lives is in the consequences of our words and deeds, that go on and are pushing themselves throughout all time. Our lives are not our own. From womb to to tomb we are bound to others, past and present, and by each crime, and every kindness, we birth our future.
Currently trading Growing White July, Nonballoon, Sunjewel Bun and various Advents
Sonmi-451 wrote:I believe death is only a door; when it closes, another opens. If I care to imagine heaven, I would imagine a door opening. And behind it, I would find him there, waiting for me.
Sonmi-451 wrote:Knowledge is a mirror, and for the first time in my life, I was allowed to see who I was, and who I might become.
Sonmi-451

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Blade and Saber; Strawberry and Raspberry

Postby Sonmi-451 » Fri Aug 20, 2010 2:03 pm

ImageImage
Pet's name: Blade (f) Pet's name: Saber(m)

Blade was always the dog left out. She was teased for her strange markings and name, and she never had any friends.
She eventually stopped going out, and just hung out under her private oak tree, think about how bad she had it and how she'd like to be popular and famous and liked.
Saber was just the opposite of Blade. He was a superstar action actor whose picture was loved by girl dogs everywhere. He was so popular that wherever he went and whatever he did was photographed and videoed by fans and paparazzi.
One day, while Blade was sitting under her tree, lonely and depressed, she heard a scuffling noise coming from in the tree branches right above her. Before she could do anything, Saber fell out of the tree and into her lap.
"Whoah dude, sorry 'bout that," Saber said. Saber's fur was now matted and full of leaves and twigs, and his hair tuft was even messier than usual. "Are you all right?"
"You're Saber the movie star," Blade said, still stunned by the fact that her idol had just fell out of a tree into her lap.
"Yeah I am. Please don't go screamin' my name, I get enough a' that already," he replied, trying to pull leaves out of his fur. "I won't, I promise," Blade assured him. "By the way I'm Blade, and I was actually wondering why you fell out of a tree."
"I was tryin' to escape the paparazzi and fans by jumpin' the fence into this yard. I guess I'm lucky this tree caught my fall."
"But why were you trying to escape all of that attention? I would give almost anything for that. I'm so unpopular that even the emo guys call me weird and antisocial."
"You would? Well, I'd be happy to give it to ya. I hate all of it, I hate being watched everywhere I go, I hate havin' to disguise myself just to go out and not be mobbed, I hate havin' to go out and do photo shoots or whatever else while I can't hear myself think 'cause the fans are screamin' so loudly. I hate all of my life! I would give anything to have a life like yours," Saber said longingly.
After a few moments of silence, Saber asked, "What's wrong?"
"I never thought Saber the movie star would fall into my lap out of a tree and then tell me he wants my life," Blade said, cracking up laughing at the incredibility of it all.
Saber soon stared laughing too, and after awhile they both laid back on the grass and watched the clouds.
"Ya know, I haven't had a good laugh or conversation like that offscreen in a long time," Saber whispered, looking over at Blade.
"You haven't?"
"No, I haven't, 'cause I haven't been around anyone I can laugh with and talk to like I'm normal. That's one of the reasons I'm startin' to like you, Blade. You get me and you don't freak out 'cause I'm a movie star. I actually feel like I'm ordinary right now, all thanks to you. Even though we're opposites we know each other, and even our names go together, Blade 'n Saber."
"Yeah, I guess so," Blade said, amazed that Saber had just said he liked her.
"Hey, here's my number." Saber gave Blade a piece of paper with untidy writing on it. "I hope I can call you soon and we can hang out under this tree again. I gotta run to a movie filming. If you want to you can come with me, but you'll have to keep up," Saber called as he vaulted over the fence.
Blade jumped after him, and together they went to his movie filming, all the while the paparazzi buzzing with talk that this might be his new girlfriend.
Many months later, both Saber and Blade were much happier, Blade because she had a red carpet to walk on, and Saber because he had a red carpet to share.

ImageImage
Pet's name: Strawberry (f) Pet's name: Raspberry (m)

Raspberry was always picked on and left out because of his pink coat and less-than-manly name. He almost never went to school anymore bcause of all the torturing he would get from the football team if he went.
Strawberry was queen of the same school Raspberry went to. She had lots of friends, lots of connections and lots and lots and lots of guys trying to be her boyfriend. In short, she was the queen-of-the-school senior popular girl.
Eventually, after not going for a couple weeks, Raspberry decided to show up, considering that it was finals and that he would only have to face one more week of humilitation. When he walked through the doors to his high school, Raspberry was immediately met with comments like "Here comes the pink dork!" and "Look out true guys, Raspberry might make you girly like he is!"
Strawberry, who was hanging out at the end of the hallway with her friends, went to go see who the football boys were teasing this time. When she got to the scene, she saw Raspberry being pinned down by two giants while Rick the quarterback and her boyfriend was emptying out Raspberry's backpack in to the trash.
"Hey!" Strawberry yelled, causing Rick to drop the backpack and the two dogs to let go of Raspberry.
"Hey baby," Rick said casually, strolling up to Strawberry. "Just cleanin' out this dork's stuff, nothin' to see."
"Don't 'Hey baby' me, Rick. What did Raspberry ever do to you?" Strawberry asked angrily, pulling away from Rick.
"He's contaminating our school and all the true guys with that pink coat and girly name!" Rick retorted, getting mad that his girlfriend had interrupted him.
"Just because he's different doesn't make him bad. Now let him go!" Strawberry yelled at Rick.
"All right, all right, chill Strawberry," Rick said, shoving Raspberry's backpack at him while he whisped to Raspberry, "It's your lucky day, dork."
"So do you wanna go for ice cream after school so I can make up to you after this argument?" Rick asked Strawberry.
"Sure, but you better be payin' Rick," Strawberry said. "I gotta go to class."
"Meet you at the Sonic at 3:30 then Strawberry, and of course I'm payin'."
At 3:30 sharp Strawberry walked into the parking lot of the Sonic and saw Rick sitting in an '06 Z06 convertible Corvette.
"Whoah Rick, nice car. How did you ever have enough to buy it?" Strawberry asked, observing the car from every angle.
"I've been savin' up my money for awhile to buy this thing," he responded, tapping the glossy red paint with one paw.
"So waht kind a' ice cream do ya want?" Rick flashed her his winning smile.
"Just a shake," Strawberry said, still awestruck at the awesome car Rick had.
"Sure, and like I said earlier, it's on me."
Just then Raspberry walked in and took a seat at a table not too far away from Strawberry and Rick.
"So the dork is here," Rick muttered, a grin growing on his face.
"I'll be right back baby," Rick told Strawberry, leaping out of the car and towards Raspberry.
"Rick! Rick, please no!" Strawberry called, but he never looked back.
"If it isn't the girl-mobile," Rick taunted as he walked up behind Raspberry.
"Just leave me alone Rick," Raspberry muttered as he heard Rick coming up behind him. "You taunted me enough in school today."
"If you don't remember, my girlfriend saved your butt in school today, but this isn't school, and now you're dead," Rick said, as he tackled Raspberry from behind and started to punch him.
"Get off him now Rick!" Strawberry yelled, and when he would not listen, Strawberry threw her whole weight at Rick and knocked him off Raspberry.
"By the way Rick, we're through. I can't live with a guy who thinks beating up on someone else is fun," Strawberry told him when she got up.
"Come on Raspberry, let's go. I'm sick of idiotic violent jocks," Strawberry growled as she grabbed Raspberry's hand.
So Raspberry and Strawberry walked home together.
"Why did you get him off me back there? I thought you would have his attitude," Raspberry asked her as they walked.
"Well, to be honest, I think you're nice and sensitive and funny, and actually kind of cute, and I was getting sick and tired of dating a bully," Strawberry answered.
"Wait, you, Strawberry, queen of our high school, think me, Raspberry, the average loser, is cute and funny and nice?" Raspberry said incredulously.
"Well, yeah," Strawberry muttered sheepishly.
"Well, if you think I'm cute and funny and nice, what would say if I asked you out on a date?" Raspberry said, looking over at Strawberry to see her reaction.
"I would say yes," she said, giggling at the astonishment on his face.
A few months later, Strawberry and Raspberry graduated high school, Strawberry still queen of the school and prom, but Raspberry football quarterback and captain because Rick had been kicked off for bad behavior outside of football, prom king, most popular guy in school and Strawberry's boyfriend.
Both Strawberry and Raspberry went to the same college so they could stay together, and they both majored in Doctoring. After they graduated college, excatly 6 years after Raspberry asked her to go on a date, Raspberry asked Strawberry if she would marry him. Strawberry, of course, said yes.
For Raspberry and Strawberry, it really was happily ever after.
Last edited by Sonmi-451 on Wed Jun 11, 2014 8:05 am, edited 4 times in total.
Sonmi-451

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Cocoa Puff and Charlie; Tommy Lightning and Amanda

Postby Sonmi-451 » Fri Sep 10, 2010 1:21 pm

ImageImage
Pet's name: Cocoa Puff (f) Pet's name: Charlie (m)

Cocoa Puff was the school soccer team captian, most popular girl in school, and dating the most popular guy in school, Aaron, who was captain of the football team. Charlie was just your average dog, maybe even a little bit on the loser side, with a common name and (at least Charlie thought) a common face. He didn't play any sports even though he was tall and muscular, and he always worked alone, sat alone, and ate alone, and no one bothered to ask him to sit with them because he was just, in their view, the average loser in this high school of a thousand dogs. However, one day, while he was sitting alone, doing his homework by himself, Aaron and Cocoa Puff walked by, and Aaron, being the nice guy he was, noticed Charlie and came over to talk to him.
"Dude, why are ya sittin' alone?" Aaron asked.
"'Cause I don't have any friends," Charlie responded, still focused on his math problem.
"Whoa dude, that stuff you're doin' looks pretty dang hard. You must be like, supersmart or somethin' bro."
"Well thanks Aaron Marshall, most popular guy in school, as well as football captain and quarterback."
"How do ya know my name? By the way, what's yours?"
"It's Charlie, and I know most of the people in this school, even though they don't know me," Charlie said, looking up for the first time.
Aaron was astonished to see Charlie had incredible golden eyes, which Aaron had never seen before.
"Bro, your eyes, they're golden like a wolf's, not brown," he blurted out.
"I know, and they're on of the reasons I don't have any friends. Everyone's so afraid that I might turn on them and attack them if they get anywhere close to me 'cause I'm one-eigth wolf."
"You're one-eigth wolf?" Cocoa Puff said incredulously.
"Yeah," Charlie muttered glumly. "I know what's coming next. You're going to run away screaming 'Wolf!' and then all of your friends will come over here and scare me away and call me 'weird' and 'monster' and 'a filthy mongrel.'"
"I would never do that!" Cocoa Puff answered furiously. "I can't believe people have done that to you before. After all, just because you're one-eigth wolf, or different, doesn't mean you're bad. It just means you're unique."
"Well thanks, but unless you can convince everybody else in this school of that, I'm still going to get ran away from and called names."
"Well bro, we might be able to. I don't mean to brag or anythin', but Cocoa Puff and I are the most popular dogs in school, so people listen to us. If we told everyone we could think of, we might actually be able to help," Aaron said.
"You really think so?" Charlie's golden eyes were even brighter with hope.
"I know so," Cocoa Puff said firmly.
"Well thanks. I would seriously owe both of you if you could stop from torturing me. I just don't know if I could repay you."
Charlie looked down at his math again.
"I know of a way you can repay me Charlie," Aaron said. "There's football midseason tryouts next week and I want you to go and give it a shot. We need an extra runningback and defensive lineman, and I think ya have a shot at makin' it bro."
"But I've never played football before in my life," Charlie protested. "And besides, I don't see how this is repaying you."
"Well, you seem like a big, strong, and, more importantly, smart, guy. We have plenty a' big n' strong guys, but we don't have enough smart guys, n' so we could really use ya. If ya want me to help ya learn how to catch n' throw, we can practice after school on the football field."
"I'll be there," Charlie responded.
"And to repay me, Charlie, you have to make the football team," Cocoa Puff told him, smiling.
"Okay Cocoa Puff Reynolds," Charlie responded.
After they had left, Charlie thought to himself, "Dang, they're nice, and dang, Cocoa Puff's pretty."
For the next week, Charlie and Aaron worked furiously on Charlie's football skills. According to Aaron, Charlie had lots of natural talent, so helping him really wasn't that hard.
When it came to tryout time, Charliemade the team easily. Cocoa Puff was very impressed, and insisted Charlie and Aaron get her a ticket to the first game they'd be playing together. All the while, Cocoa Puff thought,"I knew Charlie could do it, especially if Aaron helped him. Charlie actually is very handsome and tall and strong and is very, very smart. In fact, I wouldn't mind dating him." At this point, her logical self would kick in and she would remind herself,"You have a boyfriend who is a really good guy, you have a boyfriend who is a really good guy."
But still, her mind would always wander back to Charlie with his golden eyes, white teeth and fluffy, messy brown hair.
Meanwhile, Charlie would be thinking, "Dang, Cocoa Puff's pretty. I really, really, really want to date her."
Then he would come back to reality and tell himself,"She has a boyfriend, she has a boyfriend."
As the weeks went by, Charlie and Cocoa Puff became closer and closer. Sometimes they would even see each other without Aaron being there.
And then, one fateful day, Cocoa Puff made up her mind between Charlie and Aaron.
As she walked to school with Aaron, she said,"Aaron, I have something to tell you."
"I think I already know," he replied, looing over at her." You wanna break up 'cause you like someone else."
"How'd you know?" she asked, amazed he had guessed so accurately.
"You would always turn me down when I wanted to take you out for a date. With each week we drifted farther and farther apart. And ya know what, it's fine with me. I don't think we ever dated 'cause we truly liked each other, we dated 'cause everyone told us we were the perfect couple, that we would stay together forever. I think society pushed us together, rather than ourselves. My only question is: who? I just want to know if he'll be good to you," Aaron told her.
"Charlie," Cocoa Puff responded.
"Well he's a lucky guy, and I know he'll be good to ya."
"So I guess this is it. We're officially through Aaron."
"Yeah, ya know, I feel like a weight's been lifted off a' me, 'cause now we can do whatever we want. Go out and find your wolf Cocoa Puff."
At that, she took off sprinting towards the form of Charlie just about the enter the school doors.
As he heard the footsteps coming up behind him, Charlie spun around just in time to catch Cocoa Puff and be given a nice, big kiss in front of everyone else in school.
"Whoa, whoa. What was that for?" he asked Cocoa Puff, looking down at her.
"Aaron and I are through as of a couple seconds ago, so now I want to date you," she told Charlie, giggling at the look on his face.
"So what do you say? Will you, Charlie Sanders, runningback and defensive lineman, date me, Cocoa Puff Reynolds, forward on the soccer team?"
"Yes." She kissed him again, then they walked through the door together.
"So why did you and Aaron break up? I thought you were like, perfect for each other."
"Well, I like another guy," Cocoa Puff smiled at him,"and Aaron could tell, and he was fine with breaking up, so we did."
"Ok. So do you want to meet at Sonic after football and soccer practices end? It would be like our first date." Charlie looked over at her.
"I'd love to Charlie," Cocoa Puff said, beaming at him.
For Cocoa Puff and Charlie, it was just the begining.
After graduating high school at the top of their respective classes, they both went to the same college so they could stay together, because by this time they were very much in love.
And exactly 5 years to the day after their last date, Charlie asked Cocoa Puff,"Will you marry me?"
Of course, Cocoa Puff said yes, and both lived the rest of their lives so much in love with each other that their reality was like a fantasy.

ImageImage
Pet's name: Tommy Lightning (m) Pet's name: Amanda (f)

Tommy Lightning was born to very powerful, respected parents who lead a pack of warrior wolves with special powers. Amanda was born to the omegas of distant pack that was also mostly made of warrior wolves, who were enemies of Tommy's pack. How they met and fell in love is so strange I'm not even sure they understand.

As omegas, Amanda's parents did fairly well for themselves, eventually moving up to be subordinates. Amanda, however, was rejected by the time she was 3 because of her strange markings and powers, and could never move up the rings of pack society.But she was fine with that, as she was, and had always been, carefree and happy-go-lucky. Amanda didn't care what her rank was as long as she was alive and happy. But one day, the annual mating day came, the time when all unmated wolves of age would decide who was to be their mate. It was expected that all alphas mate alphas, betas mate betas, and so on, so Amanda was expected to mate the one male unmated omega. His name was Al, and the reason that he was unmated at 8 years old was that he was so brutal towards females no girl wolf wanted to be within 100 yards of him. Amanda's parents begged to the alphas to let her move up to subordinate so Amanda wouldn't have to mate Al, but the alphas refused. When Amanda found out who she was expected to mate, she turned towards the forest and ran as fast as she could. Al attempted to run after, but she was much too fast for him.
Tommy Lightning's parents had always been, and would be until they died, alphas of the neighboring pack. As a result, Tommy grew up in the lap of luxury, always having a meal, getting the best training possible, basically getting whatever he wanted, but he didn't act spoiled. In fact, he was one of the nicest, selfless wolves in the pack. In his pack's eyes, the only problem with Tommy was that he didn't seem to have any special powers. Almost everyone in the pack did except for him, and so many wolves called that he should be demoted because of his lack of power. however, his parents commanded that he would stay at the top, and since no one crossed them, it stayed that way. But one day, Tommy's pack had their annual mating day, and as an alpha, he was expected to mate Priscilla, the only other unmated alpha. Priscilla was so stuck up and selfish that everyone disliked her, but since she had lots of special powers, no one dared to stand up to her behavior. When Tommy found out he would have to mate Priscilla, he turned towards the forest and ran as fast as he could.
After running for about 5 minutes, Tommy and Amanda both literally ran into another wolf - each other. "Whoa, sorry about that, " a breathless Tommy told an equally breathless Amanda.
"No problem," Amanda panted, her breaths slowing enough to talk normally. "So what are you running from?"
"A potential mate," he replied. Meanwhile, Tommy was looking Amanda over and thinking, "Dang, she's pretty."
"Really? Me too. By the way, my name's Amanda of the Warriors of the Rockies pack."
"Well nice to meet you Amanda. My name's Tommy Lightning of the Destroyers of the Mountains pack."
''Nice to meet you too Tommy. Aren't our packs supposed to be enemies?'
"Yeah, but we don't have to be. I'd be under even more fire if I was found talking with a Warrior 'cause my parents are the alphas, but oh well." Tommy just shrugged his shoulders and sat down.
"You're the son of the alphas of the Destroyers? Wow, this the first time I've ever talked face to face to an alpha, since I'm an omega and can't move up. But Tommy,if you're an alpha, why are you running from a potential mate? She can't be that bad, can she?" Amanda asked.
"Trust me Amanda, she is,'' Tommy confirmed.
"Oh ouch, no offense or anything, but if the alpha of your pack is that bad, I don't wanna see your omegas." Amanda said.
"Priscilla's the only bad one. The rest of us, I would like to think, are pretty nice wolves. By the way, why are you an omega and can't move up? I can understand if it's a birthright thing, but a wolf like yourself should be able to move up easy." Tommy truly was stumped why Amanda couldn't move up. She didn't seem bad enough to do some crime, and she certainly was very likable and smart.
"Well, the rest of my pack fears me because of my strange markings and my strange powers. My parents always told me this story that we were actually descended from the great wolfdragon Min herself, but I always thought it was just a story. Now that I know what I can do, I'm not so sure." They sat in silence for awhile until Tommy got brave enough to ask, "What can you do? Sorry if I'm being too nosy, but I'm just curious."
"Well, I can cause lunar eclipses, control the tides, control gravity and change the phases of the moon."
"Wow. In my pack you would be extremely powerful. Most of my pack is like that, although not as powerful as you described, except for me. I can't do anything like that, and I'm supposed to be the next alpha." Tommy was shocked and a little bit jealous that a stranger he barely knew from another pack could do what he could not.
"You know, my parents told me once that some wolves grow into their powers. They said that if a wolf will get any powers, the powers will be evident by the wolf's 4th birthday." Amanda knew Tommy sounded jealous, so she tried to get hopes up.
"Really? My 4th birthday's tomorrow at 12 am sharp."
''Well, meet me back here at 12 in the night and we'll see if you have any powers," Amanda said, though actually doubting somewhat Tommy would have any.
"That sounds good," Tommy agreed. "So see you in a few hours Amanda."
"See you Tommy!" Amanda called over her shoulder as she ran back in the direction of her pack. As she ran, Amanda thought, "I wish the alphas in my pack were that nice."
In a few hours, both Amanda and Tommy were back in the very same spot.
"In 5 minutes you will become 4, right Tommy?"
"Yeah, and how'd you know the exact time?"
"The moon always knows the time." That comment let Tommy's imagination run wild, but he tactfully didn't say anything.
"Ok, so my parents told me that a wolf's powers are generally brought out by a ver strong emotion, like love, hate, fear, rage, and so on," Amanda told Tommy. "So at 12 am sharp, we need to get you feeling a very strong emotion."
"Ok, sounds easy enough," Tommy said. In his head, he was thinking, "How am I going to get in a rage when Amanda's around?"
''So now we wait for 5 minutes." Amanda and Tommy then both fell silent, thinking about what might happen if Tommy had powers and they manifested themselves.
"It's time." Amanda rose up, and Tommy stood with her.
"So which emotion do you think would be easiest to feel quickly?" Amanda asked.
"Well, I don't get angry that easy, and I'm really not afraid of much," Tommy responded.
"What about love?"
"Well, I don't know." However, in his head, Tommy's conscience was saying, "Tommy, you love her! Just get yourself all romantic and let the powers come out!"
"I think that would be easiest," Tommy said, feeling more confident.
"Good. So now think of someone you really love really hard and think of how you get every time you're around them," Amanda instructed.
"Ok." Tommy focused extremely hard on the wolf in front of him and the sense of attraction he got whenever he was around her. He soon felt a surge of power sweep through his hair, and a sort of freeness, as though a barrier had been taken down. Around him, he heard lightning crackling, and thunder booming, and suddenly he realized he was causing that.
"Tommy, I think your power is your last name: Lightning," Amanda said, sounding a little frightened.
"Wow. I can't believe I'm causing all of this," Tommy murmured, gesturing to the raging storm above them. "My parents will be very pleased. I think I'm more powerful than even Priscilla."
"Well, we should probably getting going back to our packs Tommy."
"Yeah. I owe you so much Amanda. How can I ever repay you?"
"Don't mention it. I'm happy you found your power."
Just as they were about to leave, Tommy said, "I need to tell you something Amanda."
"What?"
"I , well I, I really like you, in more than just a friend way."
"Really? You, Tommy Lightning, soon-to-be-alpha of the Destroyers of the Mountains and the most powerful wolf I have ever met, is in love with me, Amanda, reject of the Warriors of the Rockies/"
"Really," Tommy replied earnestly. "I liked you from the first time I saw you 6 hours ago and, right after I met you, knew I could never have anyone else."
"Wow. Because you know Tommy, I felt the same way."
"Well, the only problem now Amanda is our packs are mortal enemies and in their eyes we should have ripped each other's throats out."
"Yeah, and for my pack it's mating day today, and I'm supposed to mate this vicious jerk Al who treats females like we're slaves."
"Oh wow. He makes Priscilla look almost nice, and I'm supposed to mate her later today too."
"Well, what do you think we should do Tommy?" Amanda asked.
"Are you alright with leaving your pack Amanda?'' Tommy asked. "'Cause if you are, you could come and live with me, in my pack, and we could say your and alpha from another pack who wants to mate me, and then we could avoid mating the wolves we don't want to."
"I would miss my parents pretty badly, but I haven't seen them in almost a year now, so that's fine with me. This plan could actually work Tommy, and then we could be together!" Amanda cried.
"Well to my pack we go Amanda," Tommy told her, and they ran together, Amanda never looking back towards the pack she was leaving behind.
A few months later, Amanda and Tommy were one happy couple, with Amanda expecting a litter in about another month and Tommy currently the most powerful wolf in the pack besides Amanda. Tommy's parents were thrilled about having Amanda as a daughter-in-law and about not having Priscilla as their daughter-in-law. In fact, the only person not happy about them being a couple in the whole pack was Priscilla, because she had been hoping to become primary alpha someday. Both Tommy and Amanda were very happy with each other, Amanda because Tommy was hers, and Tommy because Amanda was his.
Last edited by Sonmi-451 on Wed Jun 11, 2014 8:05 am, edited 3 times in total.
Sonmi-451

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Favorite Couples - Posting Welcome!!

Postby Zahra » Sat Sep 11, 2010 11:45 pm

Love your stories! And all your dogs are sooo cute!
Yay! My first ever CS Halloween! I am looking for the Red Candies! Send me a trade for them! :)

Pet's name: Zahra
Untamed, And This Vampire Loves Her Candy.
You had seriously better run!

Send me a trade! I love them! <3
Zahra

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Siona and Knight; Ziin and Artemis Siona

Postby Sonmi-451 » Sun Sep 12, 2010 6:28 am

ImageImage
Pet's name: Siona (f) and Pet's name: Knight (m)

Siona had never known her father or mother. She had never wanted to. After all, if they had abandoned her when she was too small to remember them, they couldn't be good parents, could they? But she still wondered sometimes who they were, what they looked like, why they left her.
One day, Siona came back from a hunting trip with the rest of her pack. In her den she found a letter, on which flowing, medieval-style handwriting spelled out her name. She opened the letter, wondering who would have known enough about her to spell her name right. The letter said,
"My dearest Siona,
I am sad you never could know me. I wish every day that you could draw a glimpse of me out of the deepest parts of your memory, but I know it will not happen, for you were too young when I left. By now you are probably wondering how and why I know and care so much about you, and who I am.I guess I should tell you, even though you may not want to know. My name is Knight Turgon, and I am your father and the king of all dogs."
At this point Siona stopped, thinking and saying, "No, it can't be, it can't be." But yet she read on.
"I love with all of my heart, my daughter, my Siona, and the reason that your mother Annabeth and I left you was when you were 1 month old, the rebels who didn't like our family's rule attacked. in the midst of all the fighting, you were lost, and your mother and I prayed that another pack had found you. I hope you do not hate us for this, but I would not blame you if you did. Since then I have spent every free moment I have trying to find your whereabouts, and I am happy that I finally found your pack, even though I did not get to see you again. Your mother misses you terribly also, and spends most of her time thinking about you and hoping with all of her heart that you are alive and safe. Siona, you and your mother are the lights in my life, the ones that make me want to live. I could not live with myself if you or your mother were hurt because of who I am or something I did, and so I hope your new pack is treating you well, for I consider it my fault that you got separated from us so long ago. Siona Turgon, do you realize that you are the princess of all dogs? I know that once your mother and i are gone, you will make a great queen, the best ruler, the dogs have had in centuries, maybe even millenniums. I am going off to war with the rebels soon, and I may not return. If I am not found alive, come out and proclaim yourself as my daughter, rightful heir to the throne. Your mother will support you, and I want you to take the power given from me to you. I have always and will forever love you, my daughter, my dearest beautiful princess. I am yours eternally.
With all the love I can give,
Your soldier and father,
Knight Turgon"
Knight was never seen again.

ImageImage
Pet's name: Artemis Siona (f) and Pet's name: Ziin(m)

Artemis Siona was born the granddaughter of High Queen Siona the Great of All Dogs. Ziin was born the son of 2 runaway omegas. Somehow, despite their social limitations, they manage to find each other...
Artemis Siona was, and had always been, the best hunter in her pack. She was faster, smarter, stronger and just was better overall than anybody else. Not to mention that she would eventually be the queen of all dogs. And so she was very curious about someone she saw while on a solo hunting trip.
Artemis had just closed in on the deer in the cool, silent forest. She was about to deliver the final blow and claim her kill when someone did it before she could. She saw a big brown-and-black shadow leap out of the trees directly across from her and land on the deer, snapping the creature's neck quickly and efficiently. Artemis was amazed. How could another dog do her signature move, the QuickKill, so well? As far as she knew, no one from her own pack or any other pack had even been able to pull off the QuickKill except for herself. And so, due to her curiosity and amazement, Artemis ran out of her hiding spot and confronted the stranger, who was currently eating the deer.
"That was my kill," she growled when the stranger was within earshot. The stranger jerked up to look at her towering over him, and said,"I'm sorry, but I'm the one who caught this deer, and even if you were here first, you didn't make the first move."
Taken aback by that, Artemis asked,"How did you know how to do the QuickKill?"
"The what?"
"The QuickKill, the move you did to kill the deer," Artemis responded, getting impatient.
"Oh, I taught myself that move when I needed to find and kill larger game," the stranger responded. "Anyways, why do you care?" he asked, standing up into the moonlight.
Artemis was amazed. He was one of the tallest dogs she had ever seen, being almost a foot taller at the shoulder than she was. She also noticed the rows of muscles hidden underneath his fur. "I care because the QuickKill is my signature move, and I didn't know anyone else in any of the neighboring packs could do the QuickKill."
"That still applies," the stranger said. "I got rejected from the Warriors of the Rockies about a year ago." "By the way what's your name? Mine's Ziin, and I just like to know who I'm talking to when I'm already in a conversation with them."
"Mine's Artemis Siona Turgon, granddaughter of High Queen Siona the Great of All Dogs," Artemis replied.
"Oh ok."
After a few minutes of silence, Artemis asked,"Aren't you going to bow or something?"
Ziin answered,"No. You may be my future ruler, but I'm not going to bow because at the base, without all of these fancy words, you are equal to me. You are a dog with a mind, a body, mental freedom, individuality, pride and an ego. And I am a dog with a mind, a body, mental freedom, individuality, pride and an ego. And so, at the base of both of us, we are equal."
Artemis thought about that for a little bit, and then said,"That is the truest thing I have ever heard."
"Well I'm glad you realized that. Everyone else who I have talked to does not agree. They put more weight and value on worldly titles than a dog's base, or what's inside," Ziin told her.
"You know Ziin, you are the first dog who's given me usable life information in a form I can understand," Artemis said, looking over at him and smiling. "I like that." "So how did you get banished from your pack? You are a very strong and fit hunter, and I can sense you have otherworldly powers, so why were you banished?"
"Well, because of those otherworldly powers," he responded. "Not because I have them, but because of what they are. My powers let me control human things. I can conjure up an atomic bomb powerful enough to blow the world completely apart, or a rain of toxic sludge so deadly it kills everything it touches. In other words, I can control human toxins and weapons."
"Wow. And people fear me for my powers," Artemis said.
"So know that you know what I can do, what can you do?" Ziin questioned.
"I can control war, and the elements. I can make out of thin air a wall of shields, or a thousands bows and arrows, ready to fire. I also can call upon my personal spirit army that can destroy whole nations. And for the elements part, I could cause a mountain to fall on us right now, or tie you up with vines, or cause a massive tidal wave," Artemis said.
"Interesting," Ziin said. "I control chemical war and you control natural war." Meanwhile, Ziin thought,"We match. How fitting, considering I've only known Artemis for the length of this conversation and I'm already madly in love with her."
This thought must have come out on his face, for Artemis then said,"Ziin, I know you like me, in more than just the friend way. That's another one of my talents, I have like a sixth sense of emotion and thought perception. And you know what Ziin, for the first time in my life, I like a male in more that just a friend way."
"Really?" Ziin hoped against hope that Artemis didn't have a really twisted sense of humor.
"Really," she confirmed, and smiled at him. "And since you don't have a pack, you could come and live with me and my pack."
"I'd love to, but do you think you Siona would approve?" Ziin was worried he'd get rejected by Siona and then get them both exiled.
"Siona trusts my judgment Ziin. If I approve she will."
"Then what are we waiting for?" Ziin called, and began running.
"Ziin, my pack is this way," Artemis said, giggling.
"Ok, how about I let you lead?"
In 3 months Ziin and Artemis were a happy mated couple, Ziin happy that he was fitting in and Artemis happy that he was standing out.
Last edited by Sonmi-451 on Wed Jun 11, 2014 8:06 am, edited 3 times in total.
Sonmi-451

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Faint » Sat Sep 18, 2010 8:11 am

sionalover wrote:"Don't 'Hey baby' me...

Hilarious :lol:
Faint

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Feather <3 » Mon Sep 20, 2010 9:44 am

sionalover wrote:Here's another couple:

ImageImage
Pet's name: Strawberry (f) Pet's name: Raspberry (m)

Aren't they littermates? x3
But that's an amazing story you wrote. ^^

.:Featured Pet:.

Pet's name: Evelyn [♀] <3

Time brings all things to pass.
--Aeschylus

> Always looking to trade!
Feather <3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Silent Death and Collete; Milo and Millie

Postby Sonmi-451 » Wed Sep 22, 2010 12:47 pm

ImageImage
Pet's name: Silent Death (♂) and Pet's name: Collete

Silent Death was the exiled. Collete was the exalted. Their love for another was forbidden by all laws and all opinions, yet they continued to care in a world that had lost all feeling. They would have to change the world around them... or pay the ultimate price for their love.

"Collete, are you ready?"
"Yes, Father," came her exasperated voice.
"Good. Today you will earn the meat for the pack."
"Why should I? All of them are just a bunch of uncaring lazybutts."
"Why should you? Well Collete, you are the -"
"Yeah, I know, I'm the Chosen. Uhh, I just want to be normal Dad, and not have to do all of this Chosen stuff."
"Collete, you are the angel of our pack, our divine figure. You were chosen by the gods when your angel wings grew in. And I am Father to you; even though you are the Chosen I will not have you addressing me so informallly."
"Alright Father let's just get this hunt over with."

"I see a deer Collete. Fly over to it and strike," Father commanded. Collete, knowing she couldn't get out of this one, flew over and pounced.
"Ok Dad, it's dead, so we're done, right?" Collete hated doing all of this hunting and killing for her pack. Why couldn't they just do it themselves instead of relying on a teenage wolf? "'Cause I'm different, that's why," she thought to herself.
"No, we aren't Collete. We still need 4 more to feed all 20 of the wolves in our pack. And it's Father, how many times do I have to remind you?" Father said irritably. "I think I'll let you do the rest by yourself; you have eyes and ears and a nose."
"Finally," Collete said as Father left, and flew off into the Uncharted (and forbidden) forest.

"I'm so happy to see you Silent Death," Collete cried as she approached a large black wolf with feathery wings.
"As am I, Collete," Silent Death said, turning to nuzzle her. "What took you so long?"
"I had to kill 5 deer this time. Apparently 1 deer per 5 wolves isn't good enough now; everybody needs more meat. I don't see why they eat at all; after all, they don't do anything to burn energy, so it's no wonder why they're all so fat," Collete ranted.
"It really isn't fair that the whole pack wants you to do their hunting for them. I would help you if I was allowed in the pack anymore, " Silent Death said quietly.
"Well thanks." Collete smiled at him. "Oh crap, I gotta go. I have to go deliver those deer before they rot."
"Goodbye beautiful," Silent Death told her.
"Goodbye handsome," Collete called from behind her shoulder as she flew off into the sunset.

"Father, why can't Silent Death come back into the pack?" Collete asked Father just before they were all getting ready to go to bed.
"Collete, for the last time Silent Death is never allowed in this pack again because of his name, his wings and his powers. He is your antithesis, the devil to your angel. We cannot allow him to hurt you and remove our Chosen One."
"But he's not evil. He's just different, and no one in this pack understands that," Collete told Father.
"I don't want to hear another word on the topic of Silent Death. Do you understand, Collete?" Father asked sternly.
"Yes," she grumbled, then went over to her corner, laid her head down, and tried to sleep.

"Collete the beautiful, the exalted, the angel, would you be my mate? Would you mate your opposite, the exiled, the ugly, the devil?" Silent Death bowed before her with his question.
"Yes, Silent Death, yes," Collete breathed. "And you too are an angel. Or at least, you are my angel."
"Collete, you just made the last 2 years of living in exile worth suffering through; in fact, you just made all of my life worth living." They both just stared into one another's eyes for a few moments, and then nuzzled passionately.

Silent Death and Collete flew into the pack together. All of the wolves gasped in astonishment that Silent Death, the Exiled, the Damned, would dare show his face here again, but both Collete and Silent Death held their heads high, and walked right up to Father's den and knocked at the entrance.
From inside came a tired voice. "Who is it, and what business do you have here with me?"
"It is Collete -" "What?" "- and Silent Death." "What?"
"Why are you here with him?" Father demanded, and growled at Silent Death, "As soon as we are done here you will die for breaking your exile and for being anywhere near Collete."
"I'm afraid that won't happen Father, because if you kill Silent Death, I kill myself, and you wouldn't want the pack to lose their Holy One, now would you?" Collete said.
"Collete, how can you care for this demon?" Father cried, and spit at Silent Death.
With that, Collete lunged and knocked Father unconscious. "Listening to him rant about how you're such a devil and I'm so damned now that I'm connected to you would've gotten old," she told Silent Death, who nodded in agreement.
"Well we should probably go Collete, as clearly we are not welcome around here." Silent Death was anxious to leave this old life behind. "Yep, let's go."
Just as they were about to leave, they heard a voice from behind them call, "Don't!"
Collete turned around to see Mick, the second-in-command behind Father. "Why not? she asked him.
"We don't believe that you are an angel and that Silent Death is a devil," he said earnestly.
"What do you mean 'we'?" she questioned.
"All of us except for Father. We never did, but Father was too powerful to resist, so we had no choice but to go along with it."
"Really Mick?"
"Really."
"So could we stay here then?" Silent Death asked.
18 voices chorused, "Yes," and a couple added, "Nice to have you back Silent Death."
Silent Death looked at Collete questioningly. "What do you say, my angel?"
"Let's stay. Here we have a whole pack to live with." To the crowd she said, "But I hope I'm not gonna have to do your hunting now."
At this all of the wolves laughed.

"I'm pregnant, Silent Death," Collete told him excitedly. "You'll be a father in a few months."
"I think our puppies will make good leaders. After all, they'll be a cross between light and dark, so they'll be perfectly balanced," he responded. It had been almost a year since Father had been thrown down and Collete and Silent Death had become Alphas, and all of the pack had been anxiously waiting for the announcement of puppies.
"The rest of the pack will be happy to hear the news of our heirs,'' Collete said happily.
"Yes they will, but they can't be more happy than us." Both Silent Death and Collete loved their unborn children with all of their hearts, just as they loved one another.

Both Collete and Silent Death lived out their days together in love. It was just like those fairy tales, how does it go? Happily ever after...

ImageMilo (m) and Image Millie (f)

"Millie, please clean this up!"
"Yes, Father."
"Why can't you do things the first time I tell you?"
"I try, Father, but there's just so many things to do! And with Mother gone, I'm the only one to do them!"
"Excuses, excuses..."

"Milo, boy am I glad to see you!" Millie exclaimed, practically bouncing up to me. "Father was even more of pain today."
"Hm, and you think your father was a pain? Mine was yelling at me about how to stalk a deer so loudly that he scared all the deer away!" I told her exasperatedly.
"Well, mine wasn't that bad, but he did yell at me for the hundredth time that I don't do things the first time he asks me, but with Mother gone, I'm the only one who can do them since Father's always out hunting." A silence then, "Oh crap, I have to go help Father hunt! This is supposed to be the hunt where I show off my skills to all potential mates! Wish me luck Milo!" Millie called as she ran.
"I do!" I called after her. As I watched her go, I thought, "I wish I was one of the males she's going to be showing off for. I wonder if she'll ever think of me in the way that I think of her." " Oh no Milo, don't get thinking that again," my sense said, finally kicking in. "You are a reject, and she is their princess, so how will she ever like her inferior?"

Millie pounced only a hundred yards from my hidden viewing point, catching the deer easily and gracefully. She then snapped its neck, and let the males standing by inspect the cleanness and accuracy of her kill.
"Incredibly clean, almost no blood." "Very accurate, the hide really isn't harmed at all." "Quick, easy kill performed with grace," were some of the comments I heard from the spectators. I agreed.
"This is incredible Millie," the most handsome one there said (but personally I thought he looked like he had been stampeded on by caribou).
"Thanks Lorn," Millie said shyly, which made me quite mad. I mean, come on, a rotten tree stump looked better than he did!
"You're very welcome Millie," that Lorn dude said arrogantly, then walked away with the rest of his hideous cronies.
I muttered to myself, "Uhh, this pack has gone to waste since I left."
As soon as I said that Millie perked up and zoned in on my hiding spot and ran over towards me.
"Milo, what are you doing here?" she hissed.
"Watching you hunt and show off for those ugly creatures," I responded with no hesitation. I wasn't going to lie to her, no matter how much I would get busted for it. "And by the way, you were incredible, better than anybody else in this pack ever was."
"Well thanks Milo, but you'd better get going," she whispered, "cause if Father catches you around here after he banished you, then it'll be-" she drew a claw across her throat, "off with your head!"
"Millie, what are you doing?" Lorn called.
"I just thought there was something in the bush and I was investigating," she told him.
"Bye Milo," she murmured just before she ran over to Lorn.
"Bye Millie," I said as she ran away from me. She had been doing a lot of that lately.

I made up a new name for Lorn - Stumphead. It fit perfectly, since he was just so ugly it was like looking at a dead tree stump on top of a dog's body. However, my new name didn't comepletely fit him because I knew the tree stump had more brains. And, of course, I told Millie about it.
"Millie, I have a new name for Lorn," I announced as she came for her daily visit the day after her hunting exhibition.
"What is it? I'm going to guess it's not good, but what is it?" she asked in a bored voice.
"Stumphead. I mean, he's as ugly as a stump, so it's like looking at one when he walks around, but it doesn't completely fit 'cause I know a stump has more brains than he does."
"You are so mean Milo!" Millie said, but she laughed at the same time. "Ok, you may have a point, Lorn isn't a rocket scientist, but he is handsome."
"Says you. To me it looks like he got caught in the middle of a caribou stampede," I told her.
"You can believe what you want to Milo."
"I will, like the fact that," I stopped, wondering if I really wanted to tell her how I felt about her.We weren't going anywhere if I didn't so, "like the fact that I will always and have always liked you as more than a friend, and that I have always hoped that you would feel the same way." I took a deep breath, then looked at Millie's face to see how this was going over.
"Really Milo?" she asked me quietly, looking at my face intensely.
"Really," I confirmed, at which point she gave me a kiss.
Then she said something even better than that kiss: "Cause you know, after all these years, I've felt the same way. I was heartbroken when they banished you just because you had wings, and I always thought you were the one who didn't like me."
"Wow, this is like, all of my dreams coming true in 1 minute. I got a kiss from you, and now you're telling me you've had a crush on me all these years too. All of these years in exile are finally worth it because of this minute," I told Millie.
"This is awesome. We can finally be together," she said, and I nodded my head in agreement.
But then a very big problem came to mind. "Millie, what are we going to do about your pack? You're supposed to mate Lorn, remember?"
"Let's just go into my pack together and announce that we are now a couple, cause I don't care what they think."
"Sounds good to me," I chimed in. In my head I thought, "Take that Lorn!"
If only it were that simple.

Millie and I marched up through the astonished pack, who gave us a wide berth, to stand right behind Lorn, who was having a conversation with some of his cronies. I then tapped Lorn on the shoulder.
"Hey Lorn, long time no see," I told him.
"Milo, and Millie?! You are banished for life Milo because of those horrendous wings, and what are you doing with him Millie?"
"He and I are officially a couple Lorn," Millie told him smugly, then burst out giggling at the look of astonishment on his face.
Then Stumphead turned to me. "You, you stole her from me! I'll kill you for that!" he screamed, and lunged. I was too fast for him, thank God, and he bit the dust and slid a couple feet on the rock slab we were standing on.
"Come on Lorn, you're going to have to be faster than that," I taunted.
Lorn rose again, even angrier now that he had missed and had been teased. His face was smeared with blood from where he hit the rock, and the look on his face actually sort of freaked me out, so much that I was in sort of a trance, and didn't react fast enough to his lunge. I was pinned and I appeared to be dead meat.
Lorn growled to me, "I am stronger than you, I am smarter than you, I am more powerful than you, I am better than you in every way! Now prepare to die!"
He bent down to rip my throat out, but, in a splitsecond reaction that saved my life, I kicked my back legs with all of my might and threw Lorn off me so powerfully that when I got up I saw that he was dangling on the cliff edge by his front paws.
I walked over to Lorn, now helpless as he held on for dear life, and whispered, "Oh yeah? Well your track record doesn't show it."
"Please," he begged, "please, have mercy on me!"
"Why should I? You never showed me any," I told him, and with that, I stepped on his front paws and he went falling to his death.

A few months later, Millie and I were ruling the pack, since Lorn's followers had fled after watching me push their leader to his death, but to us, it seemed like we were all alone, since in our hearts we loved each other so much that we truly were.
Last edited by Sonmi-451 on Wed Jun 11, 2014 8:07 am, edited 3 times in total.
Sonmi-451

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Demon and Sweet Bird; Rebel and Azuran

Postby Sonmi-451 » Thu Sep 30, 2010 10:51 am

ImageImage
Pet's name: Demon and Pet's name: Sweet Bird

"Attack Demon! We don't have time to waste! You need to choose a mate soon!"
"Yes Spaar; for Hades!"

"Uhh, where am I?" I said, rubbing my head. "The last thing I remember is some monster or something swooping down and grabbing me." I then noticed a wolf standing in a corner, like a guard. As soon as it saw that I was awake, it stepped outside. A few seconds later, another wolf came in. But this one was no ordinary wolf. It had monstrous batlike wings, really, really long and numerous claws, lots of horns, eyelids like stitching that held 2 green, cruel eyes, a long forked tongue and fluffy white-green hair. As soon as I saw the... thing, I yelled,"Monster!" and backed myself as far as I could up against the wall.
"Be quiet dog, or I may change my mind regarding you," it spat. "But then again, I did not come here to growl at you, I came here to talk to you," the monster said, and if it was possible, he (so my nose told me) looked happier. He sat down next to me and analyzed me with those green daggers he had for eyes. "I chose well," he muttered almost inaudibly.
"Um, sir, where am I?" I asked, trying to be polite.
"You are in the camp of the Daemons. I am Demon Cerberus, the son of the chief. You were taken as a prisoner," Demon responded with the air that he had said the same thing many times before. "What is your name, girl?"
"I'm Sweet Bird, and did you say prisoner?" I was getting really nervous. The way he looked at me wasn't exactly the most benign, and this whole prisoner thing was really freaking me out.
"Well, you are technically a prisoner, but you are a very special one," he replied.
"What do you mean 'very special'?" I said, panicking. "Am I like the main course at some ceremonial dinner or something?"
At this Demon burst out laughing. "You are definitely not a meal," he stated after he stopped guffawing enough to talk.
"Well what am I then?'' I questioned, relieved to hear that I wouldn't be Sweet Bird souffle.
Demon suddenly became very still and serious. He turned and looked me straight in the eyes (which I just noticed were really pretty when they weren't glaring at you in annoyance) and said, "Sweet Bird, you are going to be my mate."
"What?!" I burst out. "Your mate?! Aren't there lots of pretty daemon dogs you could mate instead?"
"There are, but you're the only one I really like. I've been watching you for a while now, and I think you are intelligent, beautiful, and the kind of dog I want to spend the rest of my life with."
I was shocked for a moment, one because I was now pledged to mate this daemon in front of me and two because the daemon in front of me just said he wanted to spend the rest of his life with me. "You know, that would've been a really sweet moment if I hadn't just woken up in a camp of daemons and found out that I'm pledged to mate you."
"I guess that's a good thing," said uncertainly, looking at me like he wanted to make sure I wasn't offended.
"Well, comsidering the situation that I'm in, I guess it's better than just having a dog who has to mate me stand there and look like an idiot." "And given the situation that I'm in, at least he's got pretty eyes and a sense of humor," I thought to myself.
For a second he smiled sheepishly at me, but then instantly became all businesslike and formal again. "I guess I should take you on a tour and explain to you fully what your current condition is." He offered me a paw, and told me kindly, "Please come with me Sweet Bird, and I'll introduce to your new family and home."

"Wow, that was incredible Demon, and your mom is so nice and normal," I exclaimed after the tour when Demon and I were sitting on an edge of a cliff overlooking the river.
"Yeah, she's like you," he agreed. "She also was taken prisoner because my dad was in love with her."
"But she seems so happy, and not like she's been kept captive for all of her life," I declared, saying the first words on my mind.
"Well, our traditions go that the leader's son can have whatever female not related to him that he wants, but he has to treat her like his own personal goddess, and respect her opinion above his own and treat her extremely well," Demon explained. "Generally he's been watching her and has been in love with her for a long time, so usually he already considers her a goddess. After she's been captured she and chief's son have 1 week to get to know each other before they are officially mated."
"Does all of that stuff apply to me?" I asked, but then realized I already knew the answer when he turned to look at me.
"Yes, it does," he breathed.
"Even the goddess and love stuff?" I hoped really strongly no but at the same time really strongly yes.
"Yes."
I felt elated and seriously disappointed at the same time, so, still not satisfied, I asked, "So we have 1 week to get to know each other?"
"Yes again, so we might as well get started. So, what are your favorite things, like sports or food or whatever?" Demon questioned.

"Wow, I didn't know you could do flyball like that," I declared. "I mean, where I come from, nobody has wings, so you can't actually fly."
"Yeah, we daemons do lots of unique things, like flying races and firebreathing contests," Demon said.
"Firebreathing contests?"
"Yes, apparently us daemons have some dragon blood in us." Demon gave me his mouth-full-of-daggers smile, which truly was nice because it was refreshing to know that he could smile. "In fact, a firebreathing contest is starting right now. Let's go get some good seats, now shall we?"
When we settled down, Demon put his paw around me, which I shied away from, then noticed how lonely he looked and leaned up against him.
"Wow," I exclaimed when the first firebreather finished his act. It had to be the most amazing thing I had ever seen. Then I saw the second. And the third. And the fourth, fifth, sixth, seventh, eigth and ninth. Then the announcer called, "We need a tenth performance!"
Many of the daemons muttered, "Who'll go tenth?", but then a couple guys called, "Come on Demon, impress your girl!" and many others joined in.
Demon then stood up sheepishly and said to me, "Well, they're calling. Do you mind?"
"Not at all. I'd love to see your firebreathing skills," I told him.

It was incredible. The way Demon moved and flew while he breathed flame was amazing, like he was dancing to some sort of really dangerous music that flowed around him. I gasped at all of the maneuvers he did, not caring that I was the only one. I then noticed that, for the first time, I thought Demon was handsome. No, I had to be losing my mind. It was not physically possible for me to fall in love with the guy that kidnapped me and that I was forced to mate, was it? At that moment, I didn't know. All I knew then was that I was watching an incredible guy do an astonishing feat. When the performance was done, I applauded loudly and gave Demon a true smile when he came back over to sit down. Some of his friends then started yelling, "Kiss! Kiss!" and (I must have been having a temporary mental breakdown) said, "Why not?"
Demon then helped me up, and gave me a short but sweet kiss in front of all of his friends and then wrapped me in his maroon arms. For a moment I came to my senses and realized what had just happened and how loudly everyone around me was yelling, but then I let myself sink back into blissful ignorance, only seeing the mutated but handsome face of Demon above me.

"Are you ready Sweet Bird?" Demon asked me.
"Yeah, I am, or at least as ready as I ever will be," I said nervously. The day had come that Demon and I were going to get officially mated. "How do I look?"
"You look incredible. You are the most beautiful dog I have ever seen," Demon assured me, and from the look in his eyes I knew he truly believed it.
"Thanks. Now let's go out there and get mated."

And so, we lived happily ever after in our own little twisted fairy tale.

ImageImage
Pet's name: Rebel and Pet's name: Azuran

"Don't move dog," I snarled, baring my fangs to make sure that this pretty-boy prisoner knew I meant business.
"Ok sir," he whimpered shakily. I snorted at the weakness he showed and then commanded, "Get up."
"Yes Mr. Demon Dude," he said, this time with more confidence. I then whipped around and growled, "So we have a funny-boy, do we? Hm, you must have gotten your sorry pretty butt kicked at your home, if you teased strangers who could beat you up."
The dog looked like he wanted to say something, then bit his tongue. I grunted in satisfaction, then ordered, "Move. We've got about 25 miles to cover, and if you move quickly, we'll get it done in one day."
"Yes sir," he grumbled, then started walking.

I couldn't believe what luck I had. First, my dad kicked me out of the house because my mom was pregnant with a new litter and needed the space for the puppies, my girlfriend ditched me, and now I had gotten myself captured by this purple demon dude with no sense of humor or apparently even a heart. As we walked, I noticed that it sounded like there was only one set of feet falling on the dry, yellow grass. I then turned around and, seeing no Mr. Purple Dog Eater, I bolted. But too late I heard the beating of great wings behind me and felt something land upon me as gracefully as a wounded duck. "Crap dude, why'd you do that?" I groaned to Mr. Purple Dog Eater.
"Because I can't let you escape. You trespassed on Azuran lands and therefore shall pay the price," Mr. Purple Dog Eater answered. I then decided that Mr. Purple Dog Eater was too long, so I would call him Mr. Purple.
"What? I didn't trespass 'cause nobody lives in this part of the woods. And what's Azuran?" My ADHD mind was whirring and jumped to some of the craziest ideas ever, like that I would be Mr. Purple food. On second thought, I didn't know about that Mr. Purple food. He did have some really long, nasty fangs on him that looked like they had probably seen their fair share of action.
"Creatures do live in this part of the forest, and I am Azuran the Tenth, leader of the Azuran tribe, the last tribe of demon dogs left on the planet," Mr. Purple, who apparently was Azuran so maybe I should call him that, nah, Mr. Purple's more fun, told me. My 5-second-attention-span-mind yet again started buzzing at the mention of demon dogs.
"D-d-demon dogs?" I breathed shakily. "That are-"
"The children of Hades himself. Thought to have been killed by regular dogs so many years ago. I was 10 when dogs attacked my family," he mused, lost in memories. "They killed my father and mother those 503 years ago."
"Wait... if your parents died when you were 10, and that was 503 years ago, then you're-"
"513."
"How in the heck do you live that long?" I cried.
"Demon dogs are immortal as long as we don't die in battle," Azuran replied.

The dog was getting really annoying now with all of his questions and chatter. In one day, I think I had gotten my 500 years of not talking made up for. I just couldn't wait to get home so we could use some rope and tie his overactive mouth shut. I thought I was going to lose my mind because of his inability to shut up when we reached my crumbling kingdom. It looked just like it had 500 years ago except everything was aged, including the inhabitants. The boy fell silent at the somber, forlorn looks on my kins' faces. Good. But in a perverse way it was bad, also. Argh, that dog was making me think too much.
"What's your name, boy?" I asked sharply, just realizing I had forgot to ask my "guest's" name.
"Rebel," he responded firmly.
"Fits you perfectly," I growled.
"That's what my elders say all the time. They're always nagging me about shutting up. It gets really old."
"I won't nag you, I'll just make you." Shutting Rebel up actually didn't seem as much of a necessity as it had minutes before.
"Uh, Mr. Azuran, sir, what happened to your people?"
"They got broken," I sighed sadly. "We demon dogs are alone. My father, the last great demon dog leader, died 500 years ago and with him died the reasons for demon dogs to live. In the eyes of everyone else, we deserve to die when we did nothing more than save their sorry butts countless times. It is enough to break your heart or to enrage that you can't feel anything else, to know that you saved them and in return they kill you."
"Are you broken too?" Rebel asked, turning to look at my face.
"Yes, I am. My heart and spirit died with my father and mother 500 years ago." I then turned away, so that Rebel could not see the tears rolling down my purple, scaly face.

"Azuran, let me help you and your people," I pleaded. Grrr, this old bag of purple scales could be so stubborn.
"Never. Why should I just speed the demise of my kin?" he grumbled back. "I trust you, Rebel, but I will never trust your military or police after all of the slaughterings."
"Jeez, you never do forget, do you?" I mumbled, frustrated.
"Never. How could I ever forget that day or forgive the wrongs done to me?"
"Azuran, you have to let go and open up!" I cried. "If you don't your kind will just continue to wither and die slowly!" There was deadly silence and I was sure I had just sealed my fate. Then he looked at me, and I saw tears brimming in those usually cold and emotionless red eyes.
"Rebel, you are completely and unforgivably right," he said quietly. "Somewhere in this fragmented and almost nonexistent heart of mine, I knew that for a while. But I couldn't let go, because I couldn't accept the fact that my world was falling down." He then chuckled weakly and remarked, "When I captured you a week ago, I wanted to strangle you with my paws because you couldn't shut up. Now I think I you might be the best thing to happen to the demon dogs and myself in 500 years."

I couldn't believe I had let Rebel talk me into this. But there we were, standing in the Lyr town square, with an interested and alarmed crowd gathered around us. I was very jumpy, considering i hadn't been around dogs since I was 12 and none of my memories of dogs were pleasant. The whispers that I kept on hearing about "Monster," and "Should be dead," didn't help either. "Let's start this before I give myself a heart attack," I growled to Rebel. He nodded at me, and cleared his throat.
"My fellow citizens of Lyr," he called. "I know a lot of you are wondering why I'm here with a demon dog. Well, I'll tell you." He looked at me. "This guy is my friend Azuran the Tenth, leader of the last tribe of demon dogs left." I then nodded at the dogs and tried to make myself look less ferocious. From their expressions, it wasn't working.
"Azuran has been chief of his tribe since his father died when he was 12, in the Last Great Execution."
"But wait, the Execution was about 500 years ago," an older male dog interrupted. "Does that mean-"
"Yes, Azuran is 512. Demon dogs are immortal as long as they don't die in battle." This brought gasps from the crowd and increased muttering. By my standards, this wasn't going over so well.
"When his father died, Azuran told me that the reasons for demon dogs to survive died too. For 500 years, Azuran has lived with a dead heart and a broken spirit. His wold is falling down, and-"
"Serves him right," a dog called from the crowd. "He's a monster who attacks and kills us for fun!" This made more yells and whispers, and I became infuriated.
"The only thing demon dogs ever did for the mortals was save them!" I roared. "All we ever did was rescue your sorry butts when you went over your ignorant heads in wars for thousands of years, and we get repaid with executions and genocide! Now tell me, is fair!?! Is that right!?! Is the killing of your protectors acceptable to you mortals!?! Rebel's not a dense backstabber, but I don't know about the rest of you," I snarled contemptuously. I tasted my poison and then spit it out off to my right. The crowd was silent, and then the same dog spoke up.
"You see?! He's an unpredictable monster with an uncontrollable temper!" he yelled, and then drew an arrow out of his quiver, which I didn't even know he had, and loaded it into his bow, aimed at me and fired. I dodged his arrow easily and then snarled and beat my wings angrily.
"You'll have to be faster than that to hit me, son," I spat at my attacker. Everyone except for Rebel had backed away and left a circle.
Rebel then stepped in front of me and growled at the psycho, "You'll have to go through me first if you want to get Azuran."
"Fine with me," the crazy dog said, and then, as quick as lightning, drew and arrow, loaded his bow and fired straight at Rebel.
I knew Rebel wasn't going to move fast enough, so I ran from behind him, jumped forward, took the arrow directly in my chest and landed on the shooter. In a frenzy of anger and pain, I ripped out his throat, then found the strength to stumble off of his lifeless body and collapse on the ground next to it.
I heard Rebel run up behind me and cry, "Azuran! Please, come on Azuran, you can't go, you can't go," he sobbed.
I knew I was dying, so I told Rebel weakly, "You taught me how to feel again and how to let go. Thanks to you, I was living again for the last week of my life. Now it is my time to let go of everything. Take good care of the demon dogs for me. I'm off to go see Dad again, and we'll both be watching over you."
Then everything faded out to a blinding white.
Last edited by Sonmi-451 on Wed Jun 11, 2014 8:07 am, edited 3 times in total.
Sonmi-451

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me