What would be your dream Summer Event theme??

Make a topic here to show us a collection of your favorite pets from CS or other websites

Re: What would be your dream Summer Event theme??

Postby Nanorat » Fri Apr 12, 2024 3:12 am

I still stand by mine. Japan vacation. All the Japanese themes, both cultural like kimonos and kabuki, samurai armor and swords, and modern, like tamagotchi and anime style etc; perhaps the core of event being the clash between modern and cultural. :?:
Japanese dog breeds like akita, tosa, shiba, kai ken. Meme animals.
Various kinds of Yokai - Japanese folklore entities and spirits.
Horned beetled because Kabuto Mushi\Kuwagata - keeping live horned beetles - is a popular kid thing in Japan.
Giant Robot styled pets - blocky like the classic robot animes.
Super Team styled pets, sort of like Power Rangers, which is a copy of original Japanese theme of Kamen Riders. A "rainbow set of armored warriors" style of show originated in Japan!
"SmoothieMons" kind of pets inspired by Pokemon/Digimon/All the various "monsters contained in small objects", which is also a trend born in Japan from the popular capsule vending machines containing small collectible toys in them (pokemon was created after those). I can totally see smoothie bottles growing into Smoothie Mons :lol:
More flavours of Pocky!! and overall Japanese food, like sushi.
♥ hopelessly addicted to adoptables ♥
♥ My Adopted Babies (General Topic) ♥
On Lioden Im (#29080) Mad Hyena
Nanorat

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby lucifer morningstar » Fri Apr 12, 2024 4:06 am

vikings, mythology (Norse, Greek, etc.), and a farm were my favorites.

edit: sorry have to say a wild west takes the cake for me! and a zoo sounds awesome as well.
Last edited by lucifer morningstar on Tue Apr 16, 2024 5:18 am, edited 1 time in total.
please note: very slow responses at the moment due to new job, thank you for your patience!

lucifer morningstar

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SabrinaB » Fri Apr 12, 2024 7:17 am

Let's try visiting the racetrack.
Formula 1, rally, monstertruck.
And lets jot forget the other races: horses, dogs, model boats etc.
Looking for CATS!
Paying 1000 treasure for ANY pet!

Have: 400.000 treasure & 400 gems
SabrinaB

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby FrogsareGr8 » Fri Apr 12, 2024 7:21 am

I would love a swamp/forest type theme. I love frogs and forest creatures so much, as well as cryptid type critters. Another great idea would be 60s or 70s decade....lots of cute colors and fashions!
Pet's name: Fred
FrogsareGr8

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SilhouetteStation » Fri Apr 12, 2024 7:22 am

I would LOVE a pirate / undersea adventure sort of event with some lore / mystery as well. The concept being that we're helping out a team who are exploring a sunken shipwreck - but we're also somehow 'transported' back in time to when the ship was seaworthy, and are able to meet the crew and find out why the ship sunk in the first place (which in turn helps the explorers to discover more of the ship's secrets)

Pet Ideas / Themes / Concepts;
    - Mastheads (a litter from each 'timeline', to show them both new and broken / decayed
    - Being taken over by coral
    - Ocean waves / colors
    - Maps (in various states of wear and tear)
    - Sharks (various types, but sand tiger sharks are most common around shipwrecks)
    - Sea monsters / krakens
    - Mermaids
    - Sea birds / gulls
    - Anchor-ish, somehow?
    - Sea creatures (that are mostly commonly found around / living in shipwrecks)

Item Ideas;
    - Maps
    - Doubloons / coins
    - Treasure chest (closed, open + empty, open + filled)
    - Flags
    - Bits and bobs you'd find on deck (coils of rope, mop + bucket, cannonballs, barrels, tin mugs etc)
    - Pieces of ship debris
    - Clothing (anything vaguely nautical / 'pirate-y')
    - BG pack (on deck, captain's quarters past + present, underwater wreck)
    - Coral / rocks / seaweed
    - Maybe some wooden ship replicas, or ships in bottles?
    - Weapons (new and old); different types of swords and daggers, etc
    - Sea life plushies?

SilhouetteStation

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby sweetsakura » Fri Apr 12, 2024 7:39 am

wanted to share my ideas for this year!

one. imagine a sky kingdom themed vacation! totoro could take us to the clouds where
we could meet various creatures and npcs based on flight and weather/the elements!
maybe we could wind in some aviation themed activities? like racing in aircrafts? how cool
would that be? my favourite summer event was the underwater lost city event from 2017 - the
atmosphere and vibe of the whole event was fantastic - now, imagine taking to the skies!

two. my second idea which i suggested last year is definitely a futuristic/cyberpunk/steampunk
event. maybe something not quite as modern-looking and cyborg as the internet event, but maybe a more subtle
tone? (i'm thinking studio ghibli style of steampunk) where we would study or work on a new invention maybe?

three. caves! imagine going caving and exploring vast underground worlds! the story line possibilities are endless here.
whilst exploring we could find strange creatures - some realistic, (just imagine glow worms or bioluminecent themed pets), some made up (like living crystal themed pets, minerals and much more). maybe the underground world would hide some secrets like stumbling upon a hidden underground civilisation with fantastical creatures and technology! ahh that would be soo cool!

hope you enjoy some of these ideas :,>

x

Image "𝚜 𝚊 𝚔 𝚞 𝚛 𝚊"
𝚛𝚎𝚙𝚝𝚒𝚕𝚎 𝚘𝚠𝚗𝚎𝚛 --- 𝚜𝚑𝚎/𝚑𝚎𝚛 ---
𝚗𝚎𝚛𝚍 𝚊𝚋𝚘𝚞𝚝 𝚊𝚕𝚕 𝚊𝚗𝚒𝚖𝚊𝚕 𝚜𝚙𝚎𝚌𝚒𝚎𝚜

𝚙𝚛𝚎𝚜𝚌𝚑𝚘𝚘𝚕 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚙𝚛𝚒𝚖𝚊𝚛𝚢 𝚝𝚎𝚊𝚌𝚑𝚎𝚛
𝚞𝚗𝚒𝚟𝚎𝚛𝚜𝚒𝚝𝚢 𝚜𝚝𝚞𝚍𝚎𝚗𝚝 | 𝚊𝚍𝚞𝚕𝚝

hey i'm sakura. feel free
to talk if you feel lonely c:
x
charactersmy scaly babies
sweetsakura

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby TenMillionFireflies » Fri Apr 12, 2024 1:24 pm

"The Roaring Twenties" would be an awesome theme for this year's summer event! The 1920s were a time when everything seemed to be buzzing with energy. Everyone was ditching the old ways for something new and exciting. Bringing back that vibe could totally make us feel like we're stepping back in time! Think flashy parties and slick outfits. The 1920s were all about going big or going home. I mean, who wouldn't want to collect pets with snazzy flapper dresses and suits? Prohibition, gangsters, and social change – the 1920s had it all! Mixing in a bit of that history with different quests and challenges could add some extra excitement and mystery to the event. Who wouldn't want that? It would be cool to incorporate into pets and items the advent of cars, radio, cinema, and jazz music! If not anytime soon, it'd be coolest if this was done sometime this decade since it's 100 years since the 1920s xD

sweetsakura wrote:two. my second idea which i suggested last year is definitely a futuristic/cyberpunk/steampunk
event. maybe something not quite as modern-looking and cyborg as the internet event, but maybe a more subtle
tone? (i'm thinking studio ghibli style of steampunk) where we would study or work on a new invention maybe?

I second this! We totally need more pets and items with a steampunk aesthetic.

sweetsakura wrote:three. caves! imagine going caving and exploring vast underground worlds! the story line possibilities are endless here.
whilst exploring we could find strange creatures - some realistic, (just imagine glow worms or bioluminecent themed pets), some made up (like living crystal themed pets, minerals and much more). maybe the underground world would hide some secrets like stumbling upon a hidden underground civilisation with fantastical creatures and technology! ahh that would be soo cool!

Sounds like the 2021 event! I TOTALLY AGREE ABOUT BIOLUMINESCENT PETS THOUGH
I'd highly recommend reading this guide and editing your trade rules accordingly! It really helped me.

BE NICE TO GEORGE
TenMillionFireflies

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby AstralCookie » Fri Apr 12, 2024 2:20 pm

fairytale, swamp, bioluminescent pets, 1970's flower child, foraging, mushroom kingdom, kawaii, sweets shoppe, summer jobs - these are suggestions that i liked !
AstralCookie

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby angst » Fri Apr 12, 2024 2:34 pm

School themed lmao
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
𓆩★𓆪
• angst • any/all • adult • neurodivergent •
|
|
tired & silly grad student :~)
i'm kinda slow + socially anxious when it comes to DMs
thanks for understanding!
trades | free palestine
credit

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
angst

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Shooting Stars » Fri Apr 12, 2024 3:36 pm

I'm just going to casually mention my Cloud theme again <3

The vacation could start at the airport. (Smoothie Air! cx) Perfect for passport and luggage items, along with a little souvenir shop with trinkets like model airplanes.
Flight attendant and pilot costumes would be adorable too.

Maybs as we head to our destination, something happens where we end up making a detour to a Cloud Kingdom or City!!

- Lots of birds and other feathery friends like griffins

- Airmail, letters, packages, stamps, stationery, postcards. Maybe postcards can be based off of past vacations!!
Messenger pigeons would be awesome too!

A great opportunity for weather and meteorological phoenemon (admittedly a huge interest of mine)!:
Eclipses, sun halos or coronae, sunbeams, rainbows (and moonbows)
Different types of clouds, including things like cloud iridescence. Seeing things in the clouds, like little cloud animal items <3
Thunderstorms, hail, wind, lightning, fog
Different kinds of moons: crescent, waxing and waning, blood, blue, lunar eclipses
Weather balloons, barometers, thermometers, and other instruments and devices

- I can also see some Greek mythology fitting well, depending on the direction taken!

- Telescopes, satellites, radars, weather balloons, barometers, thermometer, and other instruments and devices
for a more scientific route!

An event like this would be a dream come true!! I can imagine most (if not all) of the pets ending up in my favorites group <3
Last edited by Shooting Stars on Wed Apr 17, 2024 1:21 pm, edited 2 times in total.

♫ Currently living on the air in Cincinnati ♫

| xxx |
Featured Song: All The Things You Are -
Helen Forrest w/ Artie Shaw & His Orchestra
Shooting Stars

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me