Animal Crossing Fanclub V2

Join or create fan clubs about your favorite things!

Re: Animal Crossing Fanclub V2

Postby ChaoticGenderfluid » Wed Feb 22, 2023 12:11 pm

Alright! Thank-you
ChaoticGenderfluid

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby BigGayDisaster » Wed Feb 22, 2023 12:32 pm

ChaoticGenderfluid wrote:Would anyone have any tips on fast ways to make bells to pay for the final house evolution(basement)? I keep seeing things in store that I buy and I'm always saving, but it seems to take forever! Any tips?

Another thing to do is to use this website to calculate approximate stalk market trends
The biggest thing with that, though, is that to get a more accurate guess you have to log the prices Timmy and Tommy tell you every day (both the AM and PM prices)
Just remember do not time travel to the following sunday when you have turnips, they'll rot (time traveling within that week is ok)
I'd recommend using less than half of the bells you have to buy- you can just throw the turnips anywhere on the ground, they won't disappear or go bad (unless you haven't sold them by the next sunday, that is)
That's how I ended up swimming in bells ;^p

ImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
BigGayDisaster

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ChaoticGenderfluid » Sat Mar 04, 2023 3:46 am

Is there any way I can coustimize my home for the best aesthetic?? I'm so tired with the Happy Home Acadmey :(
ChaoticGenderfluid

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Demon God Caelan » Sat Mar 04, 2023 3:55 am

ChaoticGenderfluid wrote:Is there any way I can coustimize my home for the best aesthetic?? I'm so tired with the Happy Home Acadmey :(

Well, a lot of holiday items are very good for points when you match them together in the same room. My upper floor has all the Halloween decorations, and my basement has all the Bunny Day decorations.
Demon God Caelan

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Demon God Caelan » Fri Apr 14, 2023 2:09 pm

Sorry about the double post, but this just came to me and I had to share it. Does anyone know if there are any memes about giving a doghouse to a dog villager? Seriously, how did Nintendo not see the irony in that? If you haven't obtained the DIY recipe, yes, there is a DIY recipe that allows you to build a doghouse. And I'm sure that almost everyone has a dog villager on their top ten favorites list, I have Cherry, Goldie, and Lucky on my top ten favorites list. Am I the only one who finds it a bit unusual that we have dog villagers and can create a doghouse via a DIY workshop?
Demon God Caelan

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Nova-Moshi » Sat Apr 15, 2023 8:27 am

Do we have any acnl players active here? I just got back to my town and am loving it a lot more than new horizons!
┌──❀*̥˚──────❀*̥˚─┐
•Nova She/Her
•Writing/Gaming ImageImage
•Cookie Run♡Kirby♡Pokemon
└───❀*̥˚──────❀*̥˚┘
Image Image
Nova-Moshi

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Faybell » Sat Apr 15, 2023 10:00 am

Nova-Moshi wrote:Do we have any acnl players active here? I just got back to my town and am loving it a lot more than new horizons!

I’ve been meaning to pick it back up, I have three copies ahah. If you ever want a certain villager lmk and I’ll see if I have their amiibo. Getting your favorites is so hard in that game.

But yeah I much prefer new leaf over new horizons. New horizons isn’t a bad game but it feels so much less focused on the town aspects, It feels like they cut too much out just for convenience.
Faybell

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Sixx O'Clock » Sat Apr 15, 2023 11:41 am

Demon God Caelan wrote:Sorry about the double post, but this just came to me and I had to share it. Does anyone know if there are any memes about giving a doghouse to a dog villager? Seriously, how did Nintendo not see the irony in that? If you haven't obtained the DIY recipe, yes, there is a DIY recipe that allows you to build a doghouse. And I'm sure that almost everyone has a dog villager on their top ten favorites list, I have Cherry, Goldie, and Lucky on my top ten favorites list. Am I the only one who finds it a bit unusual that we have dog villagers and can create a doghouse via a DIY workshop?

Well I mean, there are hamster villagers and also a pet hamster, and then there's the cat tower and cat villagers. I think they probably realize the joke there. c':
Edit: Oh and the bird in the cage and bird villagers! I think it's just some cheeky jokes on Nintendo's part.

x
x
x

───────────────
ImageImageImage
Sixx | she/they
Yesterday is History,
Tomorrow is a Mystery,
But Today is a gift,
That's why it's called
The Present

───────────────
x
x
x
x
x
x
Sixx O'Clock

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Demon God Caelan » Sat Apr 15, 2023 1:31 pm

Fair enough. Also, can anyone understand my frustration with the fact that dodo birds are in the game? I have nothing against the fact that the planes are flown by flightless birds, I find the irony amusing. What I have a problem with is that dodo birds are extinct. They died off hundreds of years ago and are now only found as fossils. So unless Blathers is up to some Jurassic Park science, I just find it a bit annoying that an extinct animal appears in the game.
Demon God Caelan

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Faybell » Sat Apr 15, 2023 2:20 pm

We have a ghost (wisp), a faceless cat mimic (blanka), fortune teller (Katrina), Kappa (kapn and his family), goddess (Serena). Sentient pumpkin (jack), ect. Imo I think dodo are the least weird ahah.

But i speculate that Ac takes place in a separate dimension where some animal tribes evolved along with humans. At least that’s my thoughts after seeing the fossil side of the museum in NH. Plus hamsters, octopus, ect. primitive forms still exist even if there are villagers that are the same species. The actual dodo might still be extinct but the brothers are probably from a tribe that evolved.

Edit: this is just my head cannon, please no one take it seriously. I’m into game theory type Stuff. XD
Faybell

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me