Kalon Fanclub V.4

Join or create fan clubs about your favorite things!

Re: Kalon Fanclub V.4

Postby witchcrafting » Tue Mar 27, 2018 10:22 am

REPLIES --

@ dreamlight - Congrats in the new kal-!
    @ Error - Super cute pixels! I like your art omg
    @ Silver Pandorica - Gl with trading!
    @ Baily-Boo - Gl with doing growths!
    @ Gl with trades and breedings!

TRADING --

Looking to trade the following Kalon for something I can connect with!

Just pm me with offers ^^
witchcrafting

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby fūi » Tue Mar 27, 2018 12:44 pm

working on an overdue commission art piece !! pst its watchdog's please forgive me

https://join.me/blue-lil-birds

also raffling a kalon whAT yes i am rehoming some more of my kalons ;v; it will be raffle style !! you must be active to enter <33 and sorry its so l a te night i just got home from a night classss and now i just happen to be on </3

the raffle will be for this bb !!

raffling will commence after the artwork is finished !!

@vagabond good luck trading love !! they look super cool
      @dreamlight congrats on your second kal !! aey is such a sweetie <33 and the kalon is honestly so fricken adorable ;v;
      @silver pandorica wowowow good luck trading !! those are some really awesome looking kals O:
fūi

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Peachpie1164 » Tue Mar 27, 2018 12:57 pm

@ okahui ;Hope you have a fun stream! And that bab is so cute~ I hope they go too a good home <3
@ Vagabond ;Good luck trading! I hope you can find one you can connect too <3
@ Dreamlight ;Congrats on getting your second kal! She's beautiful <3
@ Error ;That base is so precious <3 And your kits and the artwork of them are so adorable <3
@ Silver Pandorica ;Good luck trading! I'd offer on so many of them in a heart beat... if I had anything to offer... OTL
@ Bailey-Boo ;It's so cool of you to offer free growths <3 And good luck finding the hair edit you need!
@ viixen ;Good luck trading! and getting breedings and growths <3

Hello all I've got an introduction to make again <3
This is my latest girl Alexandria Wolf.
I came up with her concept and designed her purely around the idea that my kalons are all very similar and I needed one that stood out more. She's very simple and very bright~ I love her so much and I'm gonna dump her history here because I really love it~

Alexandria is a pirate captain, she was born into a family of jewel experts but they died in a fire leaving her orphaned. The orphanage she was living in decided there were too many children at their residence so packed up a bunch of them, Alexandria included, and sent them off on a boat to another orphanage far away. The boat however was attacked by looters who left it to sink, Alexandria was terrified and in the frenzy somehow managed to find a flare gun and signal for help. Just before the boat had sunk completely another ship arrived and saved everyone they could find. The ship turned out to be a pirate crew, the Emerald Pirates (made up of some of my non-kal characters) a robin-hood-esque crew who were always excited to help. Alexandria was invited to stay which she eagerly did. After many years she eventually left and started her own pirate crew, the Diamond pirates. her expertise in jewels came in handy and she has become quite the figure on the black market. Alexandria also supplies diamonds to Alina, the mayors secretary, which Alina uses to keep the mayor happy and calm.

Next up I'm still looking for a name for this girl if anyone would have any suggestions. I got some really great ones last time but I'm still completely stumped and I'm usually pretty good and quick at picking names, but I'm just struggling with her so any help at all is appreciated <3

Also I'm going to be off my breeding cool down in a week and I've been thinking that I'd like to find an OOC breeding for Chandra, I wouldn't mind looking at breeding offers on my other kals though (Other than Taffy, Filbert and Heejin -I think I know who her last breeding is going too-) All my kids are here, edits don't matter much too me the designs just need to work~ (or like in character too? I'm good with looking for mates/dates with them and I can like rp if wanted?)
I'd also love to get some artwork of them! I have numerous payment options, CS pets or $, FR stuff, DA points, art etc.

And speaking of art I have a lot of owed artworks to finish but I've been so busy I've barely touched my tablet, so before I started working on them again I decided to do some head-shots of my kids to get back into the swing of things.
I've done Alina, Chandra, Dino and Edger <3 I was working Alphabetically but now I have Alexandria... so whoops.
ImageImageImageImage
Hello~ I'm Peachpie1164~
Feel free to call me, Peach/y, Tao,
or anything else. My PM's are
always open and I'm always up for
a chat~
Peachpie1164

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Softea » Tue Mar 27, 2018 1:21 pm

Softea wrote:
@Peachpie1164, oh wow, I hope you come up with some more cool stories for her!
@Vagabond, I hope you find some good kals to trade for!
@Dreamlight, Oh my goodness what a nicely designed kalon!

For everyone looking for growths, transfers, myos/customs:
I do customs, transfers and growths for da points! I have everything listed below.

Hello!
I'm softea, I haven't posted here in quite a long time, but I have a couple things to say now.

First off,
Commissions
Examples in my gallery!
They aren’t too far back either.
I grow, transfer and design(myo) all my own kalons.
Growths:
Easy growths are 200-300 points(standard --> uncommon)
Difficult growths are 300-400 points(uncommon --> legendary)
If designs are extremely hard I may decline your request or ask for more points.
if looking for a growth, send my a pm that's titled "Kalon Growth Commission"

Customs:
Unlim. (N/A included)Standard --> Common: 200 points +50 per edit item(if using none then not applicable to you)
Unlim. Uncommon --> Rare: 300-400 points(depending on how many edits)
1 Edit/2 Edit and Unlim. below --> Legendary: 600+(depending on how many edits! + design)
If looking for a custom commission, title pm with "Kalon Custom/Myo Commission"

Transfers:
Standard --> Uncommon: 300 points
Rare --> Legendary: 400 points
(may cost extra if difficult design!)

Second,
Art Commissions
Just ask me what you want!
Most will be 100-200+ points

Third,
Breeding
I'm looking for ooc breedings only! I only do straight breedings.
Title your pm with "Kalon Breeding ______" where the ______ is, put the kalons name!
Notice:
I have a couple breedings already lined up and such so, you will have to be patient! Thank you.

P.D
since it's ooc, you don't need to know anything about her really.
1/3 breeding slots left! Going to be a little hesitant with her.

Cocoa
daughter of P.D
Female
3/3

Devin
brother of Dylan and Leo
Male 3/3

Dylan
Male 3/3

Leo
Male 3/3

Looking for edits, and cool designs that would go well together!
Edits matter more for Devin, P.D and Cocoa,
but not really for Dylan or Leo(Although it would be cool to try and get better edits!)

I do have other kalons you can see in my kalon storage!
If you're interested in them just lmk.
Although some have pairings so I may be hesitant!

Thank you for reading!
tea
she/her

going on a hiatus, idk when I'll be back
Softea

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby dimi. » Tue Mar 27, 2018 1:25 pm

dimi. wrote:I'm looking for a possible love interest for Anahita, she is bisexual so a male or female will work so long as their personalities mesh nicely. I would also love to breed the two eventually.

I will also be offering up one OOC breeding. I would prefer a kalon that is blue or has a nice hair edit, but anything can work really <3

Please PM me if you're interested in doing the OOC breeding, or you want one of your kalons to be Anahita's long term mate eventually. Click her image to be taken to her info! <3

@softea - Your kalons are stunning, good luck getting some awesome ooc breedings done!
@peachpie1164 - Alexandria is gorgeous and has some awesome concepts going on, congrats!
@okahui - hope the stream is going well! and man that kalon is gorgeous, the raffle is probably done though cx
@vagabond - Hope you get a kalon you can connect with!

Just reposting this since I didn't get any offers cx
I have quit this game as of September 15th, 2022 and will only be around on December 18th for pets to sell.

Please contact me on Flightrising should I have any adoptables floating around you would like to purchase for C$ should a species TOS allow it. You may message here, but chances are I won't see it for a while.
dimi.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby cyborgishly » Tue Mar 27, 2018 1:40 pm

hey dudes!! Long time no see lmao. Gonna be real short n sweet cause my body hurts and I just wanna get to bed. intros will be made next post!!

just looking for trades for these kiddos, will trade multiple for a kal I really like, feel free to offer anything. I’ll look and respond to everything, big plus for cica designs, big big plus for kals with goop. down for myos too but only if they’re rare and up

https://sta.sh/21olpko7g5yl

have a lovely night dudes

Code: Select all
    im really not feeling long replied tonight sorry dudes
    Dimi- gl getting an ooc!! She’s really pretty!!
    softea- good luck getting commissions!! Also good luck with breedings!! You got a whole bunch of cute kiddos!!
    peachpie1164- spooky kiddo I love them!! But as for names,,,, how about like Thisbe or somethin??
    Oka- aw man I missed your stream but I hope you had fun!!
    Vagabond- gl with trades man!! He’s a cool kid
    Dreamlight- congrats on the new kal man!! I love their colors
    Error- omg those pixels are so cute
    Silver pandorixa- gl with trades!!
    Bailey boo- that’s so nice of you to do free growths!!
    Viixen- gl trading your kiddos and getting ooc breedings!!
    I said I wouldn’t do a lot of replies but here we are
this is calcutta,
bohemia is dead
cyborgishly

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

wise man say, only fools rush in

Postby sillies » Tue Mar 27, 2018 2:31 pm

hiya ~
    (but i cant help fallin in love with you)
    just here looking for romance / future romance for some adults and kits.
    I'll have pics of each kal and below sexuality and personality.

I have some introductions, but I'll get to those the next time I post!

JoJo Iruka - pansexual - sweet, kind, but cold to those he
doesn't know. marine biologist, 23 years old. He has a pref
erence of males over females, but he'll go on a date with
anyone. (3/3 slots)

Maya Katherine - straight - sweet, gentle, kind, all around good.
She tends to her gardens year round, and tries her best to make
people happy with her garden, whether its giving them a rose,
or something as simple as letting them walk through. (2/3 slots)
Sunshiko Hukuya - straight - proud, some what egotistical,
caring. Just a college guy trying to get by. he's
a total player, but is that way because he's afraid of comm
itment. He may hit on girls, but doesn't know how to handle
affection. Currently studying Space Sciences. (3/3 slots)

Moonshiko Hukuya - bisexueal - arrogant, rude, and cares for few.
He wishes he could be better, but many disheartening
life experiences told him otherwise. Like the time he
was attacked by a bear, nearly losing his life. (3/3 slots)

Prince Saleos Raven Notturna - bisexual - gentle, quiet, shy.
many think that because of his appearances, he's not the nice
st guy, but he is too shy to stand up for himself. he's a troubled
boy who just tries his best for his parents and put on his brave
face. (3/3 slots)

Just PM me if you're interested in any relationships!

Replies:
    @ cyborgishly - gl trading!! im sure you'll get some wonderful offers.
    @ dimi. - If I had someone blue that didn't have all there slots used, I'd totally offer. She's such a pretty kal omg
    @ softea - good luck with comms and breedings! Your kals are gorgeous, as is your art!
    @ peachpie1164 - congrats on your yellow lady!! I like her hat and tail! as for you merkal lady, why not a name like seraphina? I personally think it's quite fitting.
    @ vagabond - best of luck trading!! such a pretty kal ~ I wish I had something to offer!
sillies

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby gone---- » Tue Mar 27, 2018 2:53 pm

@ Vagabond ; good luck with trades! I hope you find something you really like (:
    @ okahui ; hey! I hope you your stream goes/went well! Thats a nice kal getting raffled ^^
    @ Peachpie1164 ; ayee nice kals (': Those flowers on the shine are (ok hand) (ok hand)
    @ Softea ; good luck with growths and finding breedings (: I hope it goes well with it
    @ dimi. ; good luck with finding either a mate or an ooc breeding! Her colors are lovely (:
    @ cyborgishly ; good luck with trades! The winged kiddo is super nice, but I dont usually trade unless its myos on my end haha rip
    @ isabelle. ; aye good luck with relations (: The blue and black on the winged kiddo is a nice color scheme (eyes)

looking for two growths! Can pay in anything cs related (I have 1k c$ and anything on my account, except maybe one group)

And on a different note, I also could possibly entertain with breeding offers? Kits are out of the question ofc & Im really not in a hurry so it's j. chill search? Yeah sure, lets call it that lmao. More tentative on some kals than others, I wont be providing any items, but other than that, I'm just putting the option out there (ok hand).

my kals

──────────────────────
selling my kalon staff custom (1 rare, unlim under)
for da points! Pm/ note (da) me for details!
[Sterling pixel by ȶigressa] code shop | my kals
gone----

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Meridiem » Tue Mar 27, 2018 7:44 pm

Code: Select all
@eunkyung. goodness what gorgeous kits.I truly wish you the best on finding them a good grower (that sounds weird but you know what I mean) also good luck on finding some chill breedings for those pretty kals.

@isabelle. Sunshiko Hukuya is def my favorite. But all your new kals are beautiful. I love the mini blurbs you wrote for them too. Good luck on finding someone cute relationships for them all.

@cyborgishly ahh what babes. I would offer Daphi, but I don't think you would like her very much. Anyways the best of luck to you.

@dimi. she is quite the beauty. She reminds me of Lapis from Steven Universe. She is quite the catch and I hope you figure everything out with breeding for her.

@Softea i hope you get some growth commissions. They look mighty beautiful. Along with your customs. Man you are killing it as an artist. 10/10 my dude. Good luck on finding breeding as well.

@Peachpie1164 What a backstory. Really gives her a strong character. I like seeing that. Good job! Maybe name the new girl Lilo? Idk the flowers just remind me of Lilo and Stitch. Also what lovely headshots. They are really vibrant and Im digging the hair styles.

@okahui what a QT!!!! I can't wait for the raffle.

@Vagabond what a cutie! I get a masculine vibe from him (or her). I love their back legs. Ok that sounded weird but its all good.

@Dreamlight what a babe! You are so lucky to be gifted such a beauty. I wish you the best on developing her.

@Error I made a cute gif using those lines of my kal and her partner. I love them and thank you so much for letting the community use them. You are such a nice person.

Okay, time for me to talk. I am opening five slots for a gif of kalon couples. I have an example of what they look like of my favorite couple. I can make them anywhere between 200x200 to 100x100. I don't think I have a definite price on them so Ill just have it as pay what you want. I accept Fr, CS, USD, and points. If you would like one, PM me with the title, Kalon Couple Art. This is for two kalons that are in a relationship, doesn't matter gender.
Example:
200x200Image
100x100Image

Slots:
1. Bailey-BooImage
2. fernmoonImage
3. fernmoonImage

Thanks for reading this,till next time
Last edited by Meridiem on Wed Mar 28, 2018 6:12 pm, edited 6 times in total.
------------------------------------------
Meridiem

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby astral. » Wed Mar 28, 2018 12:42 am

replies wrote:@ Peachpie1164 - Alexandria is such a babe! <3 I love her story too! Your new kalon looks like she would have a flower-like name! Maybe something like Petal, Hybiscus or even Petunia <3
@ Softea - Good luck with finding breedings for your babies! <3
@ dimi. - Anahita is gorgeous! Good luck finding her a breeding! <3
@ cyborgishly - Ahh, your kalons uft are so gorgeous! I'd love to offer <3
@ isabelle. - hot dang! Your kiddos are so gorgeous! Imma pm you about a relationship or two soon! <3
@ eunkyung. - Good luck finding your beautiful babies growths! <3
@Meridiem - Your art is lovely! <3 I wish I could afford a piece! <3

Just wanted to pop in and say that I made a free Easter bun editable that you can find here <3

Thanks! <3
astral.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me