Kalon Fanclub V.4

Join or create fan clubs about your favorite things!

Re: Kalon Fanclub V.4

Postby witchcrafting » Thu Mar 08, 2018 1:58 pm

REPLIES --

@ whim - Aaaaah, that kit is super cute, omg ; v ; Good luck with getting her name chosen!
    @ Zailune - Good luck with finding artists! Also congrats on the kits! They're all so pretty! <3
    @ ThatPinkThing - Congrats on the two new babies!! They're very cute!
    @ January. - Good luck with finding someone to design the MYO! Also gl with finding relationships!
    @ lumy - Congrats on the new Kal!! I love their colour palette ; v ;
    @ Northstar. - Gl with getting Kals to add to your story! I'd love to read that story some time ^^
    @ Sixbane - All your kals are such dreams ; 0 ;
    @ iuno. - Gl with trade offers! <3
    @ Jack - gl with trades! Also congrats on the new kal!! She's super cute!
    @ mercury. - Gl with the stream!
    @ mika. - Gl with breedings! Also gl with getting Altair's growth! <3
    @ _silentsiren_ - All your Kals are super nice ; v ; Louis is probably my favourite <3

INTRODUCTIONS --

I wanna reintroduce a couple of Kals since I got them grown (Bless you Six, I really appreciate it) I may be interested in looking for relationships for them! <3

Albert-Alexander J.Dean Karrow-Kendrick - Long name, I know. Just as dramatic as Albert-Alexander himself. He's a daddy's boy, and he looooooves attention. He'll honestly do anything to get his way. He's a captain of his father's royal guards. Even though he's a guard, he still spends a lot of time making himself look nice |D He spends a lot of time training, as well as bossing people around.

Cathan 'Canary' Karrow-Kendrick - He's the complete opposite of his brother. He hates attention, and prefers to spend his time alone and isolated climbing trees, stealing things, you get the point. He tends to act as if he doesn't like his family, but would ruin a guy if it was for the sake of protecting his family.

TRADING --

Since I have a lot of items from the Lunar event, I'm taking offers on all the items I have ^^

• George • He/They • Funnee Block Men Enjoyer
TH

witchcrafting

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby whimerri » Thu Mar 08, 2018 2:09 pm

@thatpinkthing- such cute kits! I love penny's hair and maisey's design is just so soothing for some reason? congrats on them!
    @january.- good luck with finding an artist for your myo! I might pm you about relationships if i get a chance
    @lumy- what a pretty kit?? their hair is really cool and i love their cute little star shine omg I'm such a sucker for space themed designs >v<

Sorry for the lack of replies! Trying to make this quick.

Long post ahead so I'm sorry in advance!
    I've got a new kalon to introduce and a couple of other things to address! I hope everyone has a lovely day/night <33

This is my newest kalon, Sawyer! He's kind of like a little puppy, very excited and has a tendency to be pretty clingy. Otherwise he's pretty well-mannered and is pretty silly. He's very interested in biology and loves animals. I'll just be looking for a couple of friends for him for now so please pm me if you're interested!

Next up is I have a LOT of extra edit items from the event so I'm gonna take some offers on them! I'd love a glow edit, ear edit, or just a rare edit for one of these. Please pm me if you'd be interested!! Edit: forgot to mention that my breeding mutation item is not for trade so please don't offer for it! And I also only have one horn edit left now

Linking because it won't let me put a picture ^v^'

And last but not least I want to save up for a standard myo, so I'm going to be opening up commissions for DA points! A fullbody with shading would be somewhere in between 50 and 150 points, but I'm willing to haggle the prices!
    Examples:
    xx xx xx

Last edited by whimerri on Thu Mar 08, 2018 4:01 pm, edited 1 time in total.
✦━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━✦

she/her ✦ infp ✦ hufflepuff ✦ aries

**•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚nya˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚*

hi god, its me again ~ i'm bea and
i like bunnies art and anime

✦━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━✦
My DAMy thArt shop
whimerri

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby shibeboi » Thu Mar 08, 2018 2:21 pm

*finger guns* yo yo yo what is up beautiful people? So far I’m the event I’ve won a tooth edit item which is pretty rad!! This is the first event I’ve ever participated in, and I was pretty late anyways.I’ve entered the final raffle, and I’m hoping for a rare edit item to maybe get my first rare kal?(didn't win anything, oh well) If not, it’s no biggie since I’m getting one in a trade in April!!! I’m super excited!! And I was maybe thinking of opening up commissions to save up for one? If there was enough interest ofc. The only recent piece I have is this one I did for Schnuffel Bunny for the Covert Cupid thing. It’s a piece I tried to make look jokey (doesn’t mean no effort was put in!!) and the others would be a bit less goofy looking. I was thinking maybe 50-100 points, depending on complexity and what type (digital, traditional, full body, etc.), so yeah!! I also remade my kal storage on here because I was getting tired of sta.sh, and as I was inputting info for one of my kals, I accidentally deleted the tab ;v;. I was almost finished as well. It was on our main computer, and I normally can’t use it, and my laptop can’t have multiple tabs open so it won’t be easy ;v; oh well.

Thanks to whoever made it this far!! You’re awesome l!!

@coffeebean, aahhahah cutie alert!!! Sawyer is a little adorable bean and I love him! His shine is 👌 though
@vagabond Cathan is gorgeous! I love his markings tbh?? They’re so simple, yet so pretty!
@whim pREtTY bABy, shE’S THe besT! Congrats!
shibeboi

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby mackstarr » Thu Mar 08, 2018 6:05 pm

@sixbane - oh my GOODNESS I am absolutely in love with your new girl *_* she is flawless
@northstar. - I will totally check out your raffle! that's so nice <3 I also think that design would look super cool on a kalon
@lumy - Arius is insanely gorgeous??? I'm yellin
@ThatPinkThing - Maisey is adorable! congrats on her (,:
@Zailune - those kits are BEAUTS. I adore their colors
@whim - I voted on Minuet for your cute kit! I think that name is so fitting and unique
@vagabond - those growths look great! I love the purples
@coffeebean, - Sawyer is a DREAM. I would die for a kiddo like that
@shibeboi - hey good luck with those items!!

HEEyy fam I have quite a lot of business today

INTRODUCTIONS
I would like to introduce my Ignus's two beautiful kids, Salem and Juneau!

Salem I totally plan on making a witch doctor who is a little too involved with the paranormal
and has a love for moths. He has several large exotic species as pets.

Juneau reminds me of the northern lights so I named her after an Alaskan town.
I'm not too sure what I'm going to do with her yet, but I may throw her in a fantasy AU.

GROWTHS
I'd also like to show off the beautiful growths of Pea and Garth that siennacereal did for me! my kids are all grown up ;u;
Now I will be looking for pre-growths of Salem and Juneau as well, so PM me if you're interested and what you prefer to be paid!

TRADING
December is up for trade! I won't be picky with edits and I'm just looking for a design I connect to.
I will also take a common MYO or some edit items. Send me a PM! ^_^

GIFTING
I am going to consider gifting Aubrieta to someone with 1 or no kalons. Send me a PM with a name, gender,
and character concept that you have for her, as well as why you would like her. If you are a non-owner,
tell me why you would like to join the kalon community ^_^ I can't promise that I will give her to anyone
and I may do a re-adoption if I decide not to. Send me a PM!
_________

Hi, I'm Mack!
♥adult♥

♥proud cat-mom♥
toyhouse
art shop // DA
bilbo baggins?

mackstarr

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ✧ airplane. » Thu Mar 08, 2018 6:29 pm

@Mackstarr;; holy heck, that whole batch came out gorgeous, I was in awe when I saw them, congrats!
@shibeboi;; I love that sketch, it's adorable, the expressions are so cute! sorry about no luck with the raffle, I didn't have any either lol but I hope you had fun in the event! good luck with commissions! I hope you can eventually get your rare kalon!
@coffeebean;; sawyer is literally the cutest, I love those pretty greens and browns! good luck finding the item you need, and good luck saving for your MYO!

I had a pretty crappy day, so I took a break and decided to draw an adult human version of one of my kals.
Since I don't usually do personal art, and I liked how it came out, I wanted to share. This is Kiyoshi!

[ Red he/they queer tired ]
artist + owner of kalons // firestarter#0687
too much coffee & not enough sleep ✦ an ding peak lord

"my king—!"

[ Kalons TH ] [ Adopts TH ]
x
x

✧ airplane.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby deerbroken » Thu Mar 08, 2018 7:59 pm

i was waiting to post to the fanclub for a while but i forgot why lol what can u do

[ridiculously long post ahead, you've been warned]

introductions wrote:Since my last post I've gotten quite a few kids!

i. Arturo
This little one is from Kyar's first nb batch! He's the son of my kalon myris, and a little troublemaker. He likes video games and coffee? That's mostly what I have for now, maybe some alien shenanigans in the future. We'll see ;v

ii. Wallace

My sweet son. He's also from kyar's batch, and I recently got him grown by Kanadensis! Their growths are p great and there are slots still open, I think. 10/10 would recommend. Wallace is a rich boi and has a fear of demons, along with his two canonical brothers in my fantasy au. I'm still kind of figuring that out but?? i'm p happy with it.

iii. Lars

I got my common myo made by vgj321. He came out so good?? He's going to be the cool kid of the kalons I have cryptid hunting in their tiny home town.

iv. Alpha

I'm most excited to introduce him?? he's a kalon who was experimented on by the government (heavily inspired by El and Stranger Things ;u;) Though he doesn't have any special abilities or powers like some of his other brothers and sisters, he did acquire a halo and drastic body changes after some time. He longed to be free of the testing facility, and with the help of a woman on the team staff, he was able to get free and live in the wild, now a local urban myth and occasional cafe visitor. He's usually pretty tired, and keeps to himself.

v. Lark
I also got some edits done on this boi, done by _silentsiren_!

relationships
All of the above kalons as well as any in my storage are up for friends/enemies! Arturo has a crush and Vail and Bane are mates, but other than that I'd be open to looking for mates/crushes for most of my kids if anyone is interested. We can talk on discord and maybe draw some dumb art or something. I'd also be interested in ooc breeding offers; I won't be off cooldown for another month or so as I've got one planned but after that I'm open!

growth help
I started growing my kal xylona but tbh i have no idea what i'm doing? if someone could help i would really appreciate it, i can offer some cs/pets/maybe da points.

replies
@_silentsiren_ your new kals are so good? also what a great growth on the robot winged kid! she's so beautiful,,, i weep,,,
@mika. good luck with breeding offers! i might send u a pm
@mercury. i hope the stream was fun!
@jack congrats on the new kid, and good luck with trading!
@iuno. the kal you have for trade is stunning, I'm sure you'll get lots of offers!
@sixbane oof your art is always so good? spadille is v pretty ;u;
@northstar that's so wholesome of you to give away myos,,, i entered a while ago ! hmu with a pm about my kals if you'd like, i would love to put 'em in a story!
@lumy aaa a good bean,,, your art is really nice!
@zailune welcome back!
@whim congrats on your kit! they're v cute, 10/10
@coffeebean, good luck with commissions!
@shibeboi sorry to hear you didn't win much from the raffle, but there's always the next event!
@mackstar i'm glad to see you got your kals grown! pea's growth came out really good tbh, they're a sweet kal
@highnoon omg?? ur art im cryign. the kit you have is??? probably the cutest thing i've ever seen. i hope things get better soon!
deerbroken

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Machine noises

Postby Reiji » Thu Mar 08, 2018 9:09 pm

Hello, it's your friendly neighbourhood serial killer, back with the promised replies.

Started at 1:30 pm

please end me wrote:page 77
    Code: Select all
    [b]@hashtag[/b] |-/ !! Om I really love the simplicity of his design but it really just strikes you! The edits are very well done aswell and I just love Kidd's hair. Kudos to Asher :0 Good luck looking for relationships for him !! Also the coding and personality is very nice to look and read!! // Me: Sees watchdog, then the design [ 👌👌👏👏 ] Good luck on developing her with some good ol' relationships + getting a pre-growth done. She is indeed perfect my dude. // Bobby,,, bobbY ,, Look at his teeth, he's just :) omg,,, my heart hes so cute. Look at them fluffs. Good luck getting relationships for him aswell !! // Yo listen that hair is GOALS look at that style my g o d it's so goooood. I love how you made 2 different versions of him and his mate. V good. I probably won't be able to do it because I'm not good at keeping tracks of things :) Develop them v good mk they sound like a cute couple. // Look at them raffles !! Nice. Maybe I'll enter if I remember to ops. Have a great day to you aswell friend!!
    [b]@pineapples[/b] *chant* eyes EYES EYES I lo v e eye designs and AAA If only I had Kalons to offer,,, like I kinda do but like, I don't like brown unfortunately :( Though, those designs are v nice, I hope they'll find some good homes to take care of em! // -stares at dragon orb and glass fragment- no,, me,, you cannot rob this person thats bad.. boof if only I had something to offer. I have a ton of items but like you have so much too otl. Good luck trading the myo and items though! // ooo good luck with getting myo comissions !! I recognize some of the designs you made :0 nice. // Brb lemme check that art shop. L o. V e that pineapple pixel omg,, fruit stand indeed. You have good taste my dude. And only if I'm not saving up stuff I'd totally order smthn. Maybe next time ! Good luck with the shop.
    [b]@Midnightkitkat[/b] The tail, the hair, the design, those eyes... my god. Bless the artist because that is sooooo well done. Please protect this soft kid and let her garden thrive 🙏 // -slams my hand on my bed- I don't like browns but I can appreciate gOOD AS HE C K Designs my dude. Look at that shine!!! The accessories! The backstory! Good! Amazing princess!! Follow your dreams I say. And she's doing just that and nicely too. Bless. // Wish I was ded in my dreams. Poor boy :( He just wanna save you. I love his designs by the by !! It's eccentric but it's executed perfectly. The lines are so goooooood man how times have I used that word. // Eyes emoji. Angst you say? Also leganary gave me a good laugh, thank. D.M made me turn up my brightness but thats ok because that smile,,, good boy. He's a good sweetheart indeed. Now if u need me my eyes are burning. // Blue boi. He just got caught in the middle of everything oof. I need to know 'bout this Jimmy fella. Haha why did I laugh at thinking 'Jimmy fella' as 'Jimmy fallon'. Haha. Who is jimmy fallon. Why did I laugh,,
    [b]@Silver Pandorica[/b] oo good luck with getting myo comissions + getting them done, getting ooc breedings and growths !! You know, I only had like bred my Kalon once and only had one other kit from readopt but I got them both grown for free so I probably won't know the kind of feeling wanting growths,, hm. Also I love Mercury !? Cutie bab.
    [b]@~Levi~[/b] I'm late but welcome !! I hope your first Kalon will be cherished and be just what you want :0
    [b]@Error[/b] Oo I hope that Kal bab went to a good owner! Nice of you to do a lil readopt. // Yo listen I'm a SUCKER for characters that has both of their eyes covered by their hair. AAAA If only I had someone to offer :( The design is v good at aswell!! Dope ears. That art of him is top tier y e s.
    [b]@high noon[/b] Tfw you weren't there when high noon was streaming :( I'd probably chicken out because anxiety but still. I hope it went well !!
    [b]@ignominyy[/b] How to say a kalon is hot without sounding weird ?? Because then he's h o t. I loveeeee characters that like, can be unsettling without even trying to. Does that make sense?? Heck I don't even know. Good luck getting some relationships for him! // AAAAAA SHE'S A CUTE FLUFFBALL LOOK AT HER EYES AMAZING. truly, amazing. She attacc, she protecc but most importantly she hacc. // That luscious, flowing hair that sparkles in the moonlight, contradicting the dark but soft tended coat... my god... dimetrius might have a rival to the spot in my heart. Good luck developing him more!! Glad you connected to him more now bc he's absolute bae material.

U kno I think I should keep the good lucks to a minimum.

[b]@*stars*[/b] I almost spat my mother out wait no my WATER i DID NOT SPAT MY MOTHER. But stowe is amazing,, I love designs like that. Oof my heart. Cute boy. Good luck getting him those friends and crush !, // Eyaya i recognize that kal. Bab she is. I'm so glad she has a girlfriend to take care of her now!! Girl gotta be happy. // nOOOO poor baby please help him. I don't have kals that could fit in the relationship ahsjshs. Good luck and please get a friend for the poor boy :(
    [b]@olive oil[/b] haha your name reminds me of an old joke me and my rp friends make to a character named oliver. Good times. Wonder where they are now. // Ghost hunter man !!! Don't need to call the ghostbusters no more. Congratulations aswell! He's a cutieeeee I love them eyes.

It's 2:30pm... I took a whole hour to do one page..
    I cannot stop now !!! ok nvm imma eat brb.
    I ate an entire skewer of... whatever I just ate. Fishballs?

2:34 pm!
    page 78
    [b]@_silentsiren_[/b] I, too, hope that Louis will be happy forever with his loved one. I loooove how you did the clothing! It suits him very well and the colors are super nice. Good job my dude. // Spider man, spider man, makes my heart flip just because he can. I was like 'haha is that a gigantic spider on the body' and I was pleasantly suprised to know it could and might aswell be. Big spooders. Be soft to the boy for me !! // yOOOO you did that? Those wings are so gooD. You did a good job on them! The hair and the edits aaaaAAA. Nice. // I thought that you wanted a leg. A whole leg. I was so confused. Why does this invidual need a leg. Are they ok.
    [b]@mika.[/b] There's this one game where on of the names for your characters are AIEEEEEEEE and that's me right now. Those HAIRS. HORN. EARS. The halO. Bless rylan // do I want to turn up my brightness for this. Yes I do. THAT THIRD KAL. THE DESIGN. IS. GOOD. Bless. // Altair's hair are so shiny. So good. Those wings too mmmmmmmm I hope the growth artist will do a hecking good job on the boy!!
    [b]@mercury.[/b] hope the myo designing went well my dude 💪
    [b]@Jack[/b] You have good tastes in designs pal. Because those artists are indeed ver y g ood. Also eep @ your new girl. I love her tail and shine :0
    [b]@iuno.[/b] I spent a good 1 minute looking at them paws. Good paws. Good luck trading 'im!! Love the skull design.
    [b]@Sixbane[/b] Spadille. Good name. Sounds like a fancy spatulla. I love it. But what really made it was the bio you wrote for the. Those quotes at the end the her perspective and take on death is so well written! I love her sm. Also, your art is still goals as ever I see. // YOOO LISTEn those edits are as good as ever my dude. Good. As he c k. I love the little blings you put on Telante's horns.
    [b]@Northstar.[/b] yO nice lil raffle. Good stuff. I might enter if I actually get to remembering to do things smh.. actually I'll post now, how do you like that, procrastination? // If I had a Kalon that could fit in I'd totally send a pm but oof not yet :( Do not be alarmed if you found out I'm stalking you because that story sounds interesting! // EyyO that top left kiddo haxhoo ops I sneezed. That kiddo you want transferred looks very nice!! I love the curls on the design. Uh, vines? Idk what to call them. Good luck getting it transferred though!
    [b]@lumy[/b] eeeeeeeeeee the kit looks soooo good! Fawn is so amazing AAAA. Also that family art is adorbs kudos to you!!, Good luck trading dor the item :0 I forgot what did I get from the event ops
    [b]@January.[/b] nyaaaa you should backread the last page! There's two ppl with open myo slots iirc. Maybe you'll like their style! Good luck for the rest uvu
    [b]@ThatPinkThing[/b] Sleeping early is v good unless you're me who's obessed with grinding in the games I play oof. // THOSE KITS ARE PRECIOUS sorry for screaming but aaaaa. They smol. Looking forward to seeing yours two myos in the future !!

It's 3:08 pm :)

page 79
    [b]@Zailune[/b] oof my dude I hope you'll eventually settle in once again! It's very weird to get back into things after like, leaving for awhile. Also as soon as I'm done writing all of this replies I'll burst into your pms with a lot of dog pictures. This is a threat, you'll see so many cute dogs, so many. // 1819, nice. I looove those kits! Their tail.... so poofy. Smoosh. // That kit !!! Is perfect !!! I actually squealed AAA I love white designs. So good, so pure. // Fluffy ice bab. Hmm you reminded me I need to maybe get a revaml for one of my old myos. I never got to developing him oof. But I hope you get a very good artist to do it to connect to be able with your kal! // Pls man you're making me cry over here.. just for you I'll add in cat pictures in the pm 👍
    [b]@whim[/b] I remember making a dumb pun with your name when I replied to you once. I still think about that to this day (:  // watchdog making me shed tears at how good they are, as per usual. Also, thanks to you, I now know what sea glass it. Thank.
    [b]@Vagabond[/b] Eyyyyy siblings! Albert's hair is good. Reminds me of some vocaloid. I like both of em!! Go go opposite siblings and happy families. I need more of happy families. Good luck trading your items my dude!

I'm taking a break here, my fingers want to choke my damn self.
    3:32 pm

I'm back!! It's 4:17 pm
    [b]@coffeebean,[/b] He's a good good!! Puppy boy. I like how he looks like a plant sorta. Gives me that vibe y'know. // Oooo good luck trading items! A lot of people has so many items haha. Also, good luck on saving up for the standard myo! Your art style is cute :0c
    [b]@shibeboi[/b] haha I like that lil art you made. •3• . You reminded me to re-do my Kalon storage so that means more work for me AAAA but good luck on re-doing yours aswell!!
    [b]@mackstarr[/b] Salem is ngl a big cutie. Look at them braids and that smol tooth. I like your input on why you chose the name for Juneau! I like sahxoo I need to stop typing my sneeze. I like the idea behind the name! Very creative. // EEEE Those growths are nicely done. I love emmm. Cute grown up kals!! // Hnnmh I really like December's design but I really don't have any kals to offer :( I hope if you trade her she goes to a good home! Also, nice nice onthinking about readopting that kal. It gives a chance for more people to join the community yep yep nvn
    [b]@high noon[/b] aaaaaaAAA Your art is as per usual very good my dood. So smooth ;v; Thank you for blessing my eyes
    [b]@neongraveyard[/b] I like how it goes from 'videogames and coffee' to 'alien shenanigans'. It's quite a leap, a turn for the interesting. // I really like Wallace!! So shiny. Fluff boy. Rich boy. //  I like the way Lars' hair go! I mean, the wave.. idk man i suck at words. I like his design though! Go hunt those cryptids cloud man. // AlphA is precious omg. When you're an urban legend but still gotta have your caffeine. I love his shine!! Eyes !!! Goo!!! // Another good contradicting design!! Bless. I love their shine and hair, I have a soft spot for blue hair oof. Good luck on getting relationships for all of them! Then the growth aswell!

IM FINALLY DONE ITS 4:39 PM.

If I called you friend / my dude / buddy pal / etc and you're not ok with it I'm so rry,,, It's just my habit oof..

I pjt in timestamps so I can get a measurement of time I do these because I lose track of time easily! sorry if I annoy you.

I'll hopefully be able to post replies more even if i don't have news! This is strangely nice to do even if it makes me want to break down into tears on the floor. It takes me a minimum of one hour but I like giving unique replies to everyone haha.

my own post
    ---------------------

Oof I still need to know if unlimited myos and under includes non-rarity edits? Because, you know, non rarity.

I won a rare edit in the last event raffle so that's pretty neat. I should update my item archive soon oof.

Re-introducing these two because I finally got a grip on a part of their character. I'll make their page soon!

Gabriel Adams • Male
      Gabriel lives alone in his house near the suburbs. He doesn't trust others and is a complete shut-in, only going out to get food. He's very good st cooking, but he only cooks for himself. Though, he only cooks and eat meals three times a week, not counting food that doesn't fill him up. While he is lonely, he will avoid any sort of social interaction if it's not on the computer or phone. He'll never admit he wants help or need it, despite wanting it. He has an extreme self loathing and very little self esteem. His voice is hoarse due to underuse.

He's very shy even on the internet or when he's playing games, he says sorry too often and has problems expressing his emotions. He doesn't open up and keeps everything to himself, as everytime he would be vurnerable, everyone would hurt him. He's too paranoid of being left alone again.

Carisi Desmond • Male
      A high-ranking member of a crime gang. Cas is stronger than he looks like and despite the façade of a suave, flirtatious and charming man, he's a cold, ruthless killer that is very hot headed. He executes the dirty work for the big boss (potential myo wink wink) and is very skilled in doing what he does. Carisi has a soft, gentle voice that contradicts his brutal movements. Raised by criminals, he has an instinct on when to not trust somebody.

I think I might re-do Lee. Like, his character and stuff. I have item edits too hmmm... Otherwise, he's still up for trade! Haven't heard from my trading partner so yeeeah. Just send a pm. I might take myos.
Reiji

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby carnivorous. » Thu Mar 08, 2018 9:32 pm

viewtopic.php?f=53&t=3739305&p=117047146#p117047146
sup my dudes
I need this kiddo to be approved :")
I'm waiting to give them a big intro with lots of screaming as usual
as soon as they're approved I'm be a proud mom of 3 beautiful kals ;;
MAJOR THANKS TO THEEXILEOFKIEM LIKE DUDE
I LOVE YOUR WHOLE AESTHETIC AND EVERYTHING AND YOUR ART SKILLS SO MUCH

https://sta.sh/0i8cj39tvvj
also my buddy bro friendsomes
Jason my boy needs a growth
badly
he was due like 4 months ago
please give my bean a growth a a a
as soon as he grows imma hook him up lol

@Reji
SO MANY REPLIES MY DUDE
you really make people feel special by doing that, I can promise ya
also
GABRIEL IS SUCH A GORGEOUS LIL BEAN O M G
bro your kals are so amazing

@neongraveyard
oh my
Lark is so cute
your kals
are too precious for me

@ high noon
do you SEE that art
someone call a museum
I found the next mona lisa
your art is goals holy heck
you're a major inspiration to me and always have been, sorry you've had a bad day (33

@mackstarr
oh my G O S H
your kals are holy
PEA IS SUCH A GOOD FLOOF OMG
canipetthempls

sorry not many replies, but you guys deserve all the love in the world for being epic c:
"how fleeting
and fragile life is..."

hello there;
i'm carnivorous.
any pronouns are fine.
my interests vary greatly,
if you're interested, feel
free to ask, i don't bite.

i am a holibomber!
          i have gifted 5 people.
          i have received 3 gifts.
carnivorous.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby squeegi » Fri Mar 09, 2018 1:12 am

croaky wrote:--

@isabelle. o h my gosh im so so sorry!!! it is always to worst to loose a pet. i know he is waiting for you on the other side of the rainbow bridge, i really hope you feel better and get someone to help with your custom qoq
@okahui wOwsERS!! what pretty babies!!! i hope you get some offers!!
@takura. that kalon is so pretty!! like a deer omg its so pretty oOo!!

@theepicelephant woW! Jason is so pretty, he can be friends with any of my kals!!
@neongraveyard dude lark is so pRETTYy!!! dude if any of my kalons are good enough can they b friends!!!!???
@reiji that is a kiT of replies dude wowzers!! all you kalons are so awesome dude ;;7;;
Last edited by squeegi on Tue Nov 28, 2023 6:08 am, edited 1 time in total.

x
ᴠᴇʟ​ ​✿ 🇸​​🇶​​🇺​​🇪​​🇪​​🇬​​🇮​
she/her | adult | artist
➤ hi! pms always open, i love to chat!
➤ love BLLK, JJK, MXTX, SCTIR
➤ sig and avatar art by me ♡

squeegi

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

i wanna be a cowboy babeeee

Postby doryphoros » Fri Mar 09, 2018 2:06 am

i'm back from my trip and sunburnt everywhere on my face // and sorry for the super long post ahaha

trading!
looking for growths for sylvia, lillian and damien ! i can pay in c$, some pets, and art !

trading!
looking to trade some items from the event ! v tentative on the general rare edit, but feel free to offer on anything else !
really looking for a common hair edit !

intros!
time for the official intros of mariella, carmen and aly's kits !! bliiv did such an amazing job on them oml
they're all looking for friends and enemies !
damien ! he's a journalist who's really reckless and gets himself into lots of sticky situations,
but somehow comes out of them ok.

sylvia ! she's a gardener/chef who has various cookbooks to her name, but mostly prefers to
keep to herself in her modest home.

lillian ! she's a snappy ballerina who has a passion for traveling, and is kind of a diva.

replies!
@ theepicelephant - gl finding approval and friends for your kals ! that myo is gorgeous !
@ reji - whooo that's a lot of replies, kudos to you for that ! both of your kals are gorgeous??? like oml
@ neongraveyard - all your kids are amazing !! i love arturo so much you don't even know ahha
@ high noon - man, your art is to die for !! kiyoshi is so cute !
@ mackstarr - i love salem so much??? i'm gonna steal him just you wait ahaa
┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓
rio | pansexual| enfp | libra

i make art, occasionally.

come support these amazing adoptables !!!

memelord | kalons | art shop | babusagi

┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛
doryphoros

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me