Dungeons and Dragons Club

Join or create fan clubs about your favorite things!

Favorite Basic Rules Race

Dragonborn
12%
Dwarf
No votes
Elf
26%
Gnome
No votes
Half-Elf
10%
Halfing
5%
Half-Orc
5%
Human
5%
Tiefling
38%

Total votes : 42

Re: Dungeons and Dragons

Postby Arya22 » Tue Feb 12, 2019 6:07 am

@Actionbat

Yes that'd be really cool! I've only played once before so you guys would need to bear with me, but I would love to try again!
I don't mind either, I made myself a roll20 account earlier and I already have a discord account.

We need more people though! (and also small problem about timezones)
Bookworm | she/her | bi & demisexual
I am Arya22 and I'm a female who likes reading
Pm me to chat about anything at all!
Signature coded by Amburned. Thank you!!
Arya22

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Actionbat » Tue Feb 12, 2019 6:42 am

Timezones could be a bit of an issue considering we all have different schedules, so we'll definitely have to see if we could make that work but I'd definitely be willing to try and work with it. I have a super flexible schedule but I understand a lot of other people could have complicated lives and busy schedules.

I went ahead and created a discord (with much-appreciated help from Vix). https://discord.gg/gdsdcN6 Join using this link. Obviously, we aren't near ready to actually start a campaign but I figure this will help those who wanna play more easily communicate with each other about what works best for everyone.

After a couple of weeks new players will not be allowed to join the campaign as to not disrupt the flow of the campaign by having new players consistently joining. So, if you want in on the first campaign make sure you join soon. You can still participate in the discord even if you aren't playing the game, you just wont be able to participate in the channels that are specific to in-game content.
"Bat" - She/her - Art Major

I sit around and play dnd and stuff.
I casually watch anime, mostly just
Sweetness and Lightning tho.
Check out The D&D Club sometime
Actionbat

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby cryologic. » Sun Feb 17, 2019 7:43 am

man this wasn't what I was looking for scouting these boards, but I ain't gonna complain
i'll actually have to agree with how surprising it is that there are so little dnd players on cs with how many users there are, but hey at least there's some!
I've been hearing about the game for ages, but only started a campaign with my friends recently, and i'm honestly loving it! roleplays are really my thing and they're so much fun in person compared to online, and I have to admit that I have sorta gotten a bit too attached to my character.. woops-
I see theres a discord link thing? i'll probably pass on the campaign idea since I prefer the whole idea of doing it in person, but I would love to see what kinds of things happen in other campaigns since mine hasn't been too exciting yet (we've had one session, and i'm going to my second tomorrow), aside from non pg-13 things during a quest we went on and my character being the feisty lil thing she is!
(house arrest at your guild building right after joining isn't the best way to go about with your life, child!)

i'll probably stick around here to interact ~
⠀⠀⠀⠀
𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚜𝚎 𝚊𝚛𝚎 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚙𝚎𝚛𝚏𝚎𝚌𝚝 𝚌𝚘𝚗𝚍𝚒𝚝𝚒𝚘𝚗𝚜 𝚏𝚘𝚛 𝚝𝚛𝚊𝚒𝚗𝚒𝚗𝚐...
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
cryologic | gmt | they/them

hey! i'm cryologic, your local chongyun enthusiast
ʕ•́ᴥ•̀ʔっ

eula 18.05.21 | ayaka 26.07.21 | shenhe 05.01.22 | ganyu 01.02.22
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
...𝚌𝚘𝚖𝚎 𝚘𝚗 𝚝𝚛𝚊𝚟𝚎𝚕𝚕𝚎𝚛, 𝚝𝚛𝚊𝚒𝚗 𝚠𝚒𝚝𝚑 𝚖𝚎!
cryologic.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Actionbat » Mon Feb 18, 2019 3:16 am

Hey Astral-Avi! I've found in general its sometimes hard to find people who play but we've got a little community c;
I'm also usually more accustomed to playing in person and feel like there are things I can utilize in person that'll be lost online, but I am still excited to play and I think this is one of my most dedicated party's I'm Dmed for yet!
Even if you don't plan to play, we have a group on our discord dedicated to users like you who may just prefer to hang out and see how the campaign goes, so feel free to drop in if you'd like!

Side note, I'm gonna be updating the first post here in a bit, so everyone look out for that ^^

Actionbat

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Dungeons and Dragons Club

Postby DoctorDraca » Fri Feb 22, 2019 5:32 am

Hey guys, I've been sorta watching this club from afar but I thought I'd pop in and say hi. I've been playing d&d for almost 2 years now with a rather dedicated group of friends. My first character was a cleric and surprisingly she's still alive, albeit retired now. Currently I'm mucking about with a goblin druid who probably smells like wet dog all the time, but she's great fun to play.

Personally I always get excited when learning about everyone's characters, what they are and how they act. Character development in a d&d session is an absolute joy to witness. The moment when a party bonds is when you know you're in for some great shenanigans.

So, hello to you all!

What classes does everyone like to play?
------------------- ◊ -------------------
toyhousedeviantarttracker dogs
DoctorDraca

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Coco Bunny » Fri Feb 22, 2019 7:14 am

@DoctorDraca
I love the Druid class, honestly! I'm a big magic- and heal- based player (which is a little ironic given that my Pokemon play style is all out offence) so those aspects immediately appealed. I also love the nature aspect and all the different styles - a dead-wood druid (my character! Lived in a dead forest with only skeletons and thats how their powers developed), a winter druid, a marsh one, etc. At least, that's how I've played the class, haha
Coco Bunny

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Actionbat » Fri Feb 22, 2019 9:22 am

Hey! I've played a multitude of different characters cause I usually try and structure my character based on what the party needs. What I choose to play mostly, and the class that I love so dearly is barbarians though. Gotta love those big dumb, uncharismatic meatheads, or at least thats usually how my barbs end up cause int. and charisma I usually use as dump stats.
I've been interested in playing clerics lately but any of those fancy caster classes tend to be too much for me, as I'm used to playing the simplest of the simple (aka big man likes to hit things with his big axe).

Actionbat

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Arya22 » Fri Feb 22, 2019 9:24 am

I haven't really played but so far I'm really excited with my first game as a witch! It's true that's it's a little more complicated but I like being able to do those extra things. ^^
Bookworm | she/her | bi & demisexual
I am Arya22 and I'm a female who likes reading
Pm me to chat about anything at all!
Signature coded by Amburned. Thank you!!
Arya22

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Nyarlathotep|Nathan » Fri Feb 22, 2019 9:29 am

Dungeons and Dragons? Heck yesss

I've only played homebrew 3rd and 3.5 editions, which makes the getting more popular 5th edition harder for me to learn

But! Besides normal human players, I'd love to sketch some DnD characters! (Butt I broke my artist tablet so all paper for now)

Can I barge into your discord?
I used to be KyotoKyoto
ImageImageImageImage
Discord: nyarlathotep.nathan
Nyarlathotep|Nathan

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Actionbat » Fri Feb 22, 2019 4:06 pm

Hey kyotokyoto!
5 is kinda like a simplified version of the game. I started with 3.5e as well and the major thing i noticed is they made a lot more things to be interpretable.
Go ahead and join the discord! We'd love to have you c;

Actionbat

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes