Kalon Fanclub V.3 [CLOSED]

Join or create fan clubs about your favorite things!

Kalontines Day is coming up! Do your Kalons have sweethearts?

Yes!
27%
No, and they're happy!
13%
No, but they want one!
26%
-waggles eyebrows-
34%

Total votes : 340

Re: Kalon Fanclub V.3

Postby Error » Sun Jan 28, 2018 3:30 pm

@killua; - I normally don't like kalons based off of characters, but that kalon is perfect in ever way. I adore the edits so much. ;~; Also no.6 is one of my favorite animes ever and I adored it so much, which makes me only love this kalon even more!
@longview - I'm happy you found someone to do your standard MYO! I hope it turns out perfect. ^^
@neongraveyard - I wish you the best in finding someone to do your MYO! I would offer my help, but sadly I'm not feeling up to designing MYOs. Good luck in learning how to do growths! I find them to be extremely hard to do at times and I'm sure with practice you'll get it perfect!
@audaci - That is a beautiful kalon! The markings remind me of water marble nail polish. I love the concept you have for him right now! I'm sure he'll be a brilliant character once he's fleshed out, I can see such a character type placed into a story type setting super easily!
@BuzzyLee - I hope the stream went well!
@Emisul - That YCH here is the most adorable thing I've ever seen! The blink animation also looks super good and that finished example you have is amazing!
@MelonBreeze - Panya is a super precious looking kit and her personality is the best, I adore short-tempered characters. The drawing you did of her is also great! I love the way you drew the brick wall especially. Nayeli has a super cute personality, a brilliant contrast to Panya's. Both are wonderful and perfect and I hope you can get some interesting friendships/relationships for your kals!
@angelshy - I wish you the best in your readopts/trades. As for your design, I don't know much about Life is Strange, but because of the color schemes that pop up in google images, I believe you could take the collage (which is super cute) and mix it with the game? Perhaps take elements of the game you really like and use those for edits/marking inspiration and use the collage as the color palette? I sadly can't help you out with the design itself, though. ;~; But I'm sure it will end be being a beautiful kalon!
@sandydragon - Congrats on getting your first kalon! Lucas is a super cute kit and I look forward to seeing what you figure out for him! Damien is also super cute and the small concept for his character sounds interesting!

Just a simple repost that I'm still taking kalon icon commissions! There is no slot system this time, instead I'll be taking any/all icon commissions for now!

Info:
      • Price: 100 points per icon
      • I won't accept any other form of payment for right now! Sorry!
      • You can order as many kalon icons as you like.
      • You will receive an icon in two sizes: 100x100 and 600x600.

Form:
      • Kalon:
      • Expression/Action: (can be holding an object)
      • Background Color:
      • Speech Bubble: Y/N
      • Speech Bubble words:

Example
        Image 100x100
        Image 400x400

More Examples can be found in my storage. + there are two others in my signature right now.
Error

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Kalon Fanclub V.3

Postby Gladis » Sun Jan 28, 2018 3:38 pm

Code: Select all
    @Error - That is so cute aaah! I would def order but I have a whopping 2 points rn lmao. Good luck tho!
    @killua; - I'm sobbing Shion is so beautiful! I love the simplicity ;w;
    @longview - aah I'm glad you found someone to design your MYO!
    @neongraveyard - Good luck on the growths & good luck on finding someone to design your MYO <33
    @audaci - BTSSSSSSSS I cried when I saw that today. Literally love that babe so much. Good luck finding relations c; <3
    @BuzzyLee - Hope the stream was fun!
    @Emisul - Crying in the club rn I love your art & I love you sm
    @MelonBreeze - I love Nayeli's colors! Congrats on your precious children ;w;
    @angelshy - The first kal you're trading is ???? I might send an offer if I make up my mind c;

Trades ────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────
    I have an unlimited rare MYO, & I am looking for either trade offers or someone to design it for me ^^ I'm mainly
    prioritizing trades atm since I have no ideas for the MYO rip

As for design offers, I have 50 c$ (I could get more or offer art as a filler), rares, or art (more examples + my art shop) I'm
    honestly just looking for design since I suck at it, so if you want me to do the edits+lining I can def do that!

I'm also looking at
    offers for Sori (Infertile, therefore has no slots), Aria (3 slots), & Carmelo (3 slots)! They're all my babies
    but I haven't been connecting with them for a while now. I'd love to trade multiple kals for one!

For trade offers, I'm looking at anything except MYOs! ^^ (You can offer MYOs if you're offering to design it tho!)
    Edits don't matter, I'm mainly looking at design. Tbh I just want someone to spoil ;v; I'll be replying to every PM!

Art dump ───────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────
    Here's some couple art I did of Anthony (owned by Andreas) & Tori!

& I got some art of my baby Nora from some AMAZING people <333

& did I mention that Piqeon is amazing? I love Piq so much my bb

Crying in the club cuz Alesana's art is holy
Last edited by Gladis on Thu Feb 01, 2018 5:36 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Gladis

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby nana » Sun Jan 28, 2018 3:54 pm

hello. i have some standard and common myos i need done! i can pay 20 - 30 c$ per myo done. pm me if you are interested!

@gladis that art looks great!
@error that is 10/10
@killia; adorable kalon
┌─────── ⋆⋅•⋅⋆ ───────┐
she/they - adult
toyhou.se
bi - audhd
└─────── ⋆⋅•⋅⋆ ───────┘
nana

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Birdy » Sun Jan 28, 2018 5:52 pm

@audaci;; oh wow, what vibrant colors! such a babe, congrats <3
@neongraveyard;; best of luck commissioning somebody for your myo, and it's very sweet of you to be offering growths!
@longview;; congrats on finding somebody- I can't wait to see how it turns out! c:

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hi guys! Sorry for the very short reply list- I hope you all are having wonderful days/nights, and that you're enjoying the weekend so far!

I'm currently on the hunt for tattoo items, as I have many tattoos planned for many of my kals (I'm a tattoo kind of gal whoops.) Unfortunately, they're not being sold at the moment, so I can only obtain them via trade. If there is anyone who has one/some and wants to trade, I can purchase a standard item (from the CS shop) for each tattoo item! There's currently no limit to how many I'm looking for (I'm hoping to get around 10?) so I'll be accepting multiples/multiple offers. Please send me a PM if interested c:
Birdy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby khvoxtic » Sun Jan 28, 2018 6:12 pm

Hey everyone!! This one is probably going to be text heavy post! Some introductions, some squeals about art that I got.
───────────────────── ☾Replies☾ ─────────────────────

Code: Select all
@The Pirate; Good luck finding those tattoo items!! If I had any I would take you up on the offer! Gotta say, the kalon in your description is absolutely gorgeous!! Daui is such a nice name and all of your kalons are super unique looking!
@cassafrass; Good luck looking for someone to help with your MYO, I would offer but I have enough on my plate as is with commissions, growths and now a transfer!
@Gladis; If I had anyone to offer I would for sure!! That's such a good offer. Carmelo has such a lovely design! I hope they get a good home!! That art is also super amazing!!
@Error; Aww man!! Those kalon icons are super tempting, I've seen you posting them around and I adore them and their dorky little expressions.
@killua; I'm screaming!! They are absolutely adorable and I can't wait to see the Nezumi that goes with them!! Such soft babies man! I hope, if you do breed them, you'll show me cause I'm sure they'll be gorgeous.
@longview; I'm glad you managed to find someone to help make your MYO! I can't wait to see how they turn out!!
@neongraveyard; That's so nice of you to do growths or transfers for people, I know soo many people are struggling to find people to do them!! I hope you can find a good breeding partner!!
@audaci; I love their colours? So much? Absolutely gorgeous!! I can't wait to see them around the community! I love their little facts and what not!!

───────────────────── ☾Kalon Chat☾ ─────────────────────

Imma introduce my most recent 3 babies because I love them and I've been waiting for art (below) so I can make a huge masterpost!! I recently won two beautiful babies!! Caspian by Schnuffel Bunny and Aspen by Medd! I adore my holiday kalons so much! I must thank them both for the gorgeous job they did on them! And then Sun Struck, blessed me with a MYO so I made a bright beautiful Kalon called JT O'Malley (the alley cat).

Caspian is my sweet santa boy!! He's a kind caring lad who looks after as many people as he can! He lives on a beach and is quite wealthy, but most of his money goes towards gifting people.(Gotta keep that santa aspect in there somewhere, y'know) Stuff they might not necessarily need, but may have wanted.Sometimes it's good to spoil yourself or others. Though he will supply food and clothes to those who need it.
Open for Relationships!!

JT was a MYO that Sun Struck gifted me!! They're big and fluffy like my cat, named after Thomas O'Malley and has sunstrucks old pfp as their shine. He's a big loveable dorkwho dates Goof's boy Jace! Big Kitties tbh. They're super cute together and I already love their relationship so very much!! Imagine it! Pure flustering over coffee! Stuttering blushing boys. I can't wait to draw them together!
Open for friends!!

Aspen... or Thanatos as most people call him is an angry boy who by the influence of his late parents, has taken up alchemy. He's a little (lot) antisocial and is closed off from a lot of the town he's in. Quick to anger and very on guard most of the time. You'd probably need a crowbar to crack him open a little and see who he truly is underneath the tough exterior... Which is more valuable than anything in that shop of his.
Open for relationships!

All the rest of my kalons are open for friendships and what not to!!
You can find them here!

───────────────────── ☾Arty Talks☾ ─────────────────────

This blessed human being Kolyakun is absolutely amazing and humanized 3 of my children! I let them have artist freedom but gave them general facts and what era and they absolutely smashed it out of the park and I'm soo blessed to have them as a friend!! Their commissions are closed right now, but here's their art shop if ya'll wanna lay down a mark!!

I forgot to mention how super easy they are to work with! They send you the image and are more than happy to make changes, I have 3 variations of Hoshiko (the purple hair baby), honestly, if you can snatch a spot you should!!
(Lowkey the images were so big I had downsize them and then put them in an image together to make this look nice.)

khvoxtic

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SkyGold » Sun Jan 28, 2018 6:41 pm

@KingKaigy That art is so amazing! I’ll have to see if I can order some for myself sometime.
@The Pirate I do have a tattoo item currently up for trade although I’m trading it along with other items for a rare edit item only, so if you are willing to offer that I will love you forever!
@Cassafrass Good luck finding a designer!!

Trades.

I am still in the search for a natural mutation item or a rare edit item. I can offer a kit selector and a tattoo edit. I also have quite a few claw, common and standard edit items if those interest you instead.

Then to see what offers I can get since I can't really connect with these kals:
(common)Gadriel(tentitive)
(Uncommon)Sarah
(Uncommon)Alex (tentitive)

I like natural colored designs with unnatural highlights soft. I also like standard hair that is very short like a natural cats.

A little part of a repost from my last post
SkyGold

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Horror » Sun Jan 28, 2018 6:52 pm

opening up some kals for an ooc breeding maybe? storage
everyone's open except Arcavian, Usagi & Mekara
Finally got a ticket accepted so my cooldown is off on the 13th,, but
if you've got another breeding planned already in between or your cooldown is longer I can wait (just not months please lol)

-----

looking to get Arkadon's growth approved too if any staff has the time '
ty nektar !

-----

aaandd I'm opening up some cheap (i hope?) and poorly drawn kalon sketches while the CS shop is open,,,
simple-ish designs & up to uncommon edits are 10C$, rare/leg edits or complicated designs are 15C$ /// or rare pet equivalents for either
Dunno how many I'll be doing

Here's one of azazel & there's more examples on the thread

-----

@SkyGold Good luck getting a rare item & trades for those kals!
@KingKaigy Your new kals are great & I love the characters you have for them so far! That art is amazing too
@The Pirate Good luck trading for tattoo items!
@cassafrass I hope you find great artists!
@Gladis Good luck getting trades or getting a design; rare myo's are a lot of fun lol; love the art too
@Error Good luck getting commissions! I don't have points but your art is great
@killua; Such a soft kal! Congrats on getting them
@longview Seems you found an artist haha. Can't wait to see your MYO
@neongraveyard So nice of you to be doing free growths! Good luck finding a breeding partner too
@audaci That MYO has such a nice design and the character is great so far! Good luck finding relations too
Last edited by Horror on Mon Jan 29, 2018 6:13 am, edited 2 times in total.

╔═══════════════════════╗

╚═══════════════════════╝

_人人人人人人人人人_
)ixx寄らないでよ !xix(
) xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx(
)  xxxHELLO ‼︎ xxx (
 ̄Y^Y^Y^Y^Y^Y^Y^ ̄

Horror

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby kidcandy » Sun Jan 28, 2018 7:08 pm

hey guys! im really happy as of late! if a mod has any free time could they please approve of my new baby?

if you guys wanna take a look too, feel free! he's open for friendships rn bc relationships will be extremely hard w him,, he'll get a formal introduction when he's approved though <3

everyone needs to go shower the amazing ghod for making this babe for me btw! they were so easy to work with and a real champ for putting up w me the entire time aha!!!!

@horror - gl with breeding and getting the growth approved! if you get a mod to approve them send the mod over my way lol!
    @skygold - gadriel is an absolute dream! gl w trading!
    @kingkaigy - jt o' malley and aspen are absolutely gorgeous <3
    @the pirate - gl w/ your search for the tattoo item!! I wish I had one to offer you!
    @gladis - omggggggg carmelo is a total babe!

info wrote:
kidcandy || she-they || gemini
my kalons + my characters

going to school and working full
time currently. back from a 5yr
hiatus, bare with me while i get
back in the swing of things. feel
free to message me abt kalon
relationships/trades!

discord| kaitiecoo #6181
sale th - art shop
kidcandy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby petrify » Mon Jan 29, 2018 2:15 am

replies wrote:@ longview: happy you found someone to design your myo! can't wait to see them once they're finished
    @ mika.: o?? m?? g?? that kal is so beautiful, i absolutely LOVED no.6, one of my favorite animes tbh!! once nezumi is finished be sure to share with us, or at least me lol. ah gosh i can't get over how pretty he is,, hecc
    @ Error: i love your art!! so cute. unfortunately i don't have points tho,, darn. hope you get lots of commissions & good luck with them !
    @ Gladis: i would totally offer on that unlimited rare myo but unfortunately i don't think i have anything to offer that you would like,, good luck with getting a trade offer for it/having someone make the design for you, tho! also best wishes in getting trade offers for your kals, they're adorable, and that art is also adorable omg i love??
    @ cassafrass: best of luck getting that myo done ! hope you can find someone soon
    @ The Pirate: ohhhh hope you can find some tattoo edits soon! best of luck in your search for them. hope you have a good day/night as well!
    @ KingKaigy: ohhhh all of your new kals are so cute!! might have to pm you about relationships <3 also, that art??? omgggg it's so gorgeous holy cow,, i love
    @ SkyGold: good luck with getting trades!! they're all vvv cute. would offer on the first kal but i don't think i have anything you'd really be interested in ^^;
    @ Horror: best of luck with getting ooc breeding offers, getting your kal's growth approved, and getting commissions ! hope you get lots of offers and commissions
    @ bogator: oh wow, that kal is so gorgeous?? omg. ghod is such an amazing artist ah asdfghjkl

hello all, i'm here again for a few things.

first, the lovely & kind mika. gifted me a kal & i was so stunned & happy omg,, go show them some love, everybody, they deserve it! <3 the kal is below, named Felix Ezra. he's my baby & i love him a lot. i'll be looking for some friends for him! possibly a crush but like,, i'm really iffy on that ok

Felix Ezra! <3
    about wrote:looking for friends & possibly a crush (very iffy!!) he's gay so only males for mate offers. he's 26. set in modern times but could be medieval? or some other au involving ghosts. he's blind and has a heightened sense of smell, hearing and touch. he can communicate with spirits through touch. so literally with his heightened sense of touch he can touch spirits. sounds odd, i know. he's also very into the idea of tarot cards, but he can't look at them so he's a bit disappointed about that. very sociable & loves speaking to people about ghosts n stuff. has a mysterious aura to him.

not only is Felix looking for friends/crushes, but so are a few of my other kals! remember to not pm me if you're gonna ghost me lol

Camila
    about wrote:looking for friends & childhood crush. pansexual but likes more feminine people. age is 14. set in a medieval type time period. maybe a runaway princess who moved to a different village to become a knight in training?? very optimistic but also kinda sadistic?? so like she'll be nice to you just to use you for something lol. needs someone who can keep up with her & maybe chill her out a bit.

Zaria
    about wrote:looking for friends & a mate/crush! bisexual but prefers females. age is 19-20. set in a modern au, not really negotiable with that. she works in a mafia, second in command to her best friend, Mitsuko. she's kinda silly and a bit goofy for someone her age, but she hides her loneliness with her silliness. very lonely girl and is usually very sad, but loves to bring other people up and makes sure to tell her friends she loves them everyday. needs someone who can reassure her everything is going to be alright and will love her unconditionally.

also looking for a growth for my boy hiroaki: x & possibly an ooc breeding for my boy dean? i do have quite a long list of ooc breedings to do tho just so you know lol, but here he is: x

& finally, looking for trades for these two?: x & x. i think an auto for both of them would be a one rare myo, but an auto for the second one alone would be an uncommon myo. i will look at premade kals too, i enjoy darker themed kals but i do also really like icey kals. suggest really anything tho!
petrify

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Kalon Fanclub V.3

Postby La Volpe » Mon Jan 29, 2018 2:54 am

@bogator, aaa I love him so much congrats * o *
    @horror, what cute sketches! I might have to get one if I get some c$
    @skygold, good luck with your trading!

Hollis is still in need of relationships, possibly a mate? (She is pansexual)
    She is super chill and can get along with anyone!
aaron ── he/him
La Volpe

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me