Kalon Fanclub V.3 [CLOSED]

Join or create fan clubs about your favorite things!

Kalontines Day is coming up! Do your Kalons have sweethearts?

Yes!
27%
No, and they're happy!
13%
No, but they want one!
26%
-waggles eyebrows-
34%

Total votes : 340

Re: Kalon Fanclub V.3 [Kalloween Poll]

Postby nyoovi » Mon Oct 23, 2017 6:37 pm

@HellyBoo, Pharlo is precious and I love him ;o;
@trans, Bernadette is so pretty!!!! ;u;
@Katzuvo, Good luck with your design contest <3 I'd enter if I had time aaaa
---
I'm looking for the following items, and can offer around 5-10 pieces of art per item!!! I can replicate any and every design, and I'll even do couple art!! PM me if you've got either/both, and I'll give you art ;u; (Art examples)
Image Image
nyoovi

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Elfie » Mon Oct 23, 2017 11:19 pm

Looking for a mod to approve Lock's/Farr's aging - XxX
    And a small edit revamp + trait add ons for Kei - XxX
    Many thanks in advance!

_ __ _______________________ __ _

@HellyBoo, That hair! What a pretty boy you have there. His personality suits his design too.
    @trans, Bernadette is so soft and pure, lookit those colours. What a wonderful Kal. Very interested to see what her and her mate's kits would look like if you ever decide to breed them.
    @kyo. Hey hey Kyo, I'd totally offer on your beebs if I had anything to trade DX. Best of luck.
▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂
▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂
┏━ ---------------------------- ━┓
>>---->
Are you kitten me?

Hiya guys, I go by Elfie around these
parts, and pretty much anywhere on
the web, I’m hugely fascinated by
geerkery, wallow in the feels of
obsession and all round have an
unhealthy love for JBDs.

┗━ ---------------------------- ━┛
----------------------
JBDs Kalons
Kias Para's

----------------------
▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

Elfie

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby P0CKETKNIFE » Mon Oct 23, 2017 11:54 pm

Found someone!! Feel free to ignore me in replies <33

@Doglady88722, I hope you're able to trade Virgil for a kalon you connect with!!
    @Anza, I need to work on developing the remainder of my kalons too!! Glad to see you're coming up with ideas and complex stories for your kids.
    @Smolmutt, I think Letter is one of my favorite kalons to exist, but I couldn't offer a trade since I know you love him so much. Good luck finding trades and OOC breedings!!
    @Ciel Phantomhive, The tail shine gives your kalon such a unique wintery vibe and I love it?? They honestly remind me of barren trees in the wintertime.
    @WanSham, Good luck with trade offers!! Mehuzil is to die for, but I have nothing left to offer.
    @exiide, Good luck hosting those readoptions!!
    @Squeeze, Love your new kalon!! Theyre such a cute kid
    @Kyo, Good luck with trade offers!!

Sorry to cut off replies there. I'm on my glitchy phone so typing all of this out is a bit difficult ^^;
Last edited by P0CKETKNIFE on Tue Oct 24, 2017 2:16 am, edited 1 time in total.

lee artist he/him + adult
    ► I've been an active user on
    CS through a good number of
    years, but nowadays I tend to
    keep to myself and check in
    when I have the time. I'll be on
    artfight this year
    -- team vampire!!

mods made me remove my links lmao / credit

P0CKETKNIFE

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: ➸ Kalon fanclub

Postby Petscop » Tue Oct 24, 2017 12:32 am

Maxwell. wrote:
Replies ➸

Buzzylee
She's a dream!! I hope you're able to get a good partner for her <33
Elfie
They both look super cute! Hope you get them approved!
nyoovi
I hope you can get them!! qwq
hellyboo
Duddeee, she's beautiful!!!! Congrats !!
trans
I hope you're able to get that transfer!! <3

Trading ➸

I don't connect to her anymore, so i'm looking to get a trade for her and a good home!

Edits do not matter!
Offered kalon must have at least 1 breeding slot!
Kits and adults are accepted! [common MYOs or above are auto!]

Pm me with the title "Jade trade"!!
I am inactive. Don't send trades, don't expect hasty replies.
Petscop

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Kalon Fanclub V.3 [New Poll]

Postby doubledare » Tue Oct 24, 2017 1:03 am

@maxwell--goodluck getting trades!

_warrior wrote:I made a Ych!
click it for more information.
doubledare

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby allinian » Tue Oct 24, 2017 2:11 am

@warrior cute ych !
@maxwell good look trading them ;v;
@hellyboo ahh what a gorgeous kalon, congrats !

annd check out my halloween event shop !! ;v;

ImageImage
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
----------
on hiatus.
----------

⟡ alli ⟡ she/her ⟡
to-do list

art creditimg rotator
⟡⟡⟡⟡⟡⟡⟡
allinian

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

♥replies♥

Postby Guest » Tue Oct 24, 2017 2:40 am

happy monday everyone!!
i hope u all have a nice week!! ♥

@lychee ohh i'm gonna cry yr art is 2 cute n 2 good!! good luck getting buyers, yr art is gorgeous <33
        @_warrior that ykh is so cute?? <:''-0 i luv the way u drew the fur & the simple expression is honestly so adorable ♥♥ ! best of luck selling! ^__^
        @maxwell. i'm sorry u don't connect anymore, but i hope u can find a kal you love in the place of them! jade is so pretty, i hope u get lots of nice offers & tht she goes 2 a nice home :-3
        @buzzylee aMb's kits will look so cute omg..... i'm hype 2 see them!! i hope you can find a breeding partner for himm <33 !!
        @elfie yr growths are just The Best i heckin love yr style!! screamin!! i hope u can get them approved asap eheh <33
        @nyoovi i L,,ove. yr art so much?? yr style is always so easy 2 recognize n so adorable it's one of my favourites tbh ♥ i hope u can get the items u want!! :-3
        @hellyboo bAbieee omg wht a cutie!!! pharlo has such a neat personality wth i luv him gives him a Hug? his design is gorgeous too, congratulations on gettin him grown <33 !!
        @trans bellum's adorable eheh, i love their colours; i hope u can find someone to transfer them to help yr connection <33 ! & i love? bernadette? (i rly like the fact she loves the clicking of heels but can't actually rly wear theM? that's uhhhhhhhh, Adorable) why r all of yr kals' personalities So Good jdfknf imogen is a cutie too <:''-0 ♥♥ congratulations on her, i hope u have fun developing! ♥
        @katzuvo aaaah that's such a neat contest idea & the prizes r so generous <:-0 !! i hope yr gf can get a design she rly likes from the comp & that u both enjoy judging! :-3
        @kyo those kals are so pretty aaaAh u deserve some Rad Offers on them eheh ♥ so i hope u can get some nice offers for them & can find a kal u can connect to <33 !!

Postby Epiale » Tue Oct 24, 2017 2:54 am

Replies wrote:@lychee - Super cute art, good luck with your shop!
@Maxwell. - Super cute kiddo, good luck finding a trade you can connect with. : )
@nyoovi - Good luck finding the items, your art is super cute and I'd absolutely jump on the opportunity if I had the items to offer.
@HellyBoo - He's gorgeous, I love the mustard yellow color in his design. He sounds like a really fun character.

Introductions_____________ ___ __ _
Hi everyone! I want to introduce my newest Kalon Morgan!

I got him in a giveaway hosted by the wonderful BuzzyLee, and I love him. <3 He's a dreary fortune teller who collects magic tea sets. I'm still working on his bio but I think I've got his base character down, his design just clicked perfectly.

Relationships_____________ ___ __ _
I'm also looking for relationships for all of my kals. Friends, enemies, and romance. <3
I prefer to headcanon as I'm really just not online steadily enough to RP, but I'm willing to work with what you'd like if our kals really click. I really don't bite so if any of my kals interest you just PM me!
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|

___

Eᴘɪᴀʟᴇ | Nᴏɴ-Bɪɴᴀʀʏ | Sᴋᴜʟʟ Uɴɪᴄᴏʀɴ

Same username on most sites.
(EthanEpiale on some)
I love monsters, unicorns, cute things, horror movies, and art. ♡
Feel free to PM me whenever!
Epiale

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Kalon Fanclub V.3 [New Poll]

Postby Takk » Tue Oct 24, 2017 3:28 am

Wysteria is looking for friends, enemies, coworkers and students. She's a science teacher for the high school somewhere along the east coast but I haven't settled on an exact area. A bit of a grump, blunt and sarcastic she can be a little hard to get along with but she puts on a smile for her friends!

Jasper is looking for friends, rivals and a crush. He's a sassy model who does his best to climb the ranks in the modeling world but isn't a total dope either. While obsessed with his left image in public and on stage, he also enjoys having fun and getting his mind of modeling. He likes cats, flowers and the ocean but hardly makes time to do anything since he has no one to share his time with outside of the few fellow models he knows.

Still on the mate hunt for Ixion, who is gay and currently recovering from his last romantic involvement. He's looking for someone to take care of and protect, someone who needs and wants him around. Ideal time line is 1900's to the present time somewhere in France, Lille probably. Males only, personality is the #1 concern 100%

Howl is my little wizard in training. He's very friendly and bright but loves all things magic which can lead to some big messes in his home. I'd love to find him some friends as he wants to surround himself with positive energy and maybe other kalons interested in magic too; but not a requirement!

Introductions!
Meet my two kits Orca and Ajax; they're from an OOC breeding with my girl Allariia and she loves having trouble around her. Orca is a lot like her mother, stubborn, intelligent and motivated to help others in their time of need. Ajax is troublesome like his grandmother, always sticking his nose where it doesn't belong and breaking things around the shop. They're both looking for friends and are both herbalist in training; though Ajax isn't very good at it yet.

Certainly not least is my beautiful custom Aranea Highwind, a big mouthed, top notch knight. She's sarcastic, loyal to herself and her team and never kills for the sake of killing. Set in a medieval fantasy time, she hunts down mostly demons and animals causing problems all over the kingdom and beyond. I'd love to find her some friends, a king/queen to serve, enemies of course and anyone willing to call her captain. Former member of her court are also welcome as she looks out for her own even after they've resigned or been banished for failure. Ara may never be truly loyal to any king, but her family line forces her into duty no matter where she runs.

@Epiale: Flashy but soft looking child, congrats!
@Maxwell. Cute kiddo, hope you find the right offer
@Elfie: Looks good, might be better off PMing someone if you don't get a reply
@HellyBoo: Might have friend offers for him, he's such a wild card .o.
Last edited by Takk on Tue Oct 24, 2017 3:58 am, edited 1 time in total.
Takk

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby sillies » Tue Oct 24, 2017 3:30 am

[Hello~!]
      Came back to introduce someone and
      ask for a few approvals.

[Introductions]
      Meet Nova Pandora, daughter of my
      Luna Pandora and SilentMelody's
      Bhagyatra. she's probably about 14
      years old? extroverted, fun loving.

[Seeking Approvals!]

[Replies]
      @ Takk - gl with relationships! Aranea is so pretty too, congrats on her!
      @ Epiale - congrats on Morgan! God is he pretty, I love that design so much
      @ Mawell. - I hope you find a loving home for that kit, they really are precious
sillies

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me