Kalon Fanclub V.3 [CLOSED]

Join or create fan clubs about your favorite things!

Kalontines Day is coming up! Do your Kalons have sweethearts?

Yes!
27%
No, and they're happy!
13%
No, but they want one!
26%
-waggles eyebrows-
34%

Total votes : 340

Re: Kalon Fanclub V.3

Postby lucas. » Thu Nov 16, 2017 3:14 pm

lucas. wrote:
    looking for someone to do my 10 hm custom,
hello everyone! i know i'm reposting this again haha i'm sorry.

hello! i'm looking for an artist to do my 10 hm custom! i'll be adding a few items onto the custom, claw edit + shine edit + double ear edit + shine edit. he'll kinda be based off this pink/blue/&purple slushie bc i think that'd be pretty cute? the edit i'd choose (if i'm allowed to) would be a common hair edit !! if you'd be willing to do it, please pm me and i'll provide the proof of the hms ! since i'm quitting i would really like to gift this off to my really good friend, so it would be nice to help her get another kalon. <3 don't worry if it'll take you a while ! it's fine !

replies

@mowingmylawn - heyoo!! good luck on trading away those lovely kalons, i do hope you get some offers you enjoy !
@iuno. - good luck with trading as well, i hope it goes well for you!
@takk - what lovely kits you have there! hope you could find a growth artist for them. and good luck getting ajax approved, they look awesome.
lucas.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Kalon Fanclub V.3 [New Poll]

Postby shibeboi » Thu Nov 16, 2017 3:18 pm

shibeboi wrote:
shibeboi wrote:
Hello everyone! I'm feeling pretty proud of myself, so I'll actually put effort into my form for once :)

So I worked on a piece of my newest boy, Kippin, and I really like how it turned out. A lot. It's probably the best piece I have ever done.

Here it is!

So I was thinking that since everyone is super crazy about C$ right now, I'd do commissions like those for 50-100 points each. They will be headshots, fully colored and the lines will most likely be colored unless specifically asked not to be! You can pay with C$ if you want to (maybe 10-15? I'm not sure) but I highly doubt anyone will because of the CS store!

I can probably do any kal you through at me, but I can't guarantee anything. I will tell you if I can't do your though. Also please suggest specific Kals, and don't just ask me to pick one from your storage, thanks!

Code: Select all
REPLIES
@lucas gl finding someone to do your custom!
@mowingmylawn gl finding trade + breeding offers!
@iuno pmed you! hope you find some kals you connect to!

Just reposting!
shibeboi

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby cherubim » Thu Nov 16, 2017 3:33 pm

replies wrote:@lucas. good luck getting your hm custom! that idea is so cute ♡ I can't wait to see it in a kal!
        @shibeboi that's a nice art piece! no wonder you're so proud. good luck getting commissions ♡
        @mowingmylawn oooh all your kals are gorgeous! good luck trading adriana and jack! paloma and oso are absolutely stunning though! I hope you find a nice partner and have cute little starry kids!
        @iuno. is it bad I've had my eye on minti for a while? yes? oh well haha. I hope you get awesome offers for them! I'm sure you will, and I hope you get a kal or two that works in your favour. can't wait for those intros too! ♡
        @Takk good luck getting those growths + approval! howl is beautiful, and that hair would totally be hard to do. good luck with everything!
        @HellyBoo good luck with your comp! I hope you get many beautiful designs and a perfect design for your myo. I bet a lot of the artists will be amazing ♡
        @high noon yo congrats on selling the custom slot! (assuming you sold it) and good luck with commissions! your art is beautiful ♡
        @-TruBlue awwww Aaron is adorable! I love that warm coffee shine ♡ I hope you get good friends for him!
        @Alavii good luck getting those growths and that transfer! they'll all be gorgeous kals and I hope someone helps you out soon!
        @sinnadaddy reina is absolutely adorable! I love that brown and her hairdo ♡ good luck with her growth! miriana has such a unique design and a super cool au. I hope your other kal gets approved soon!
        @okahui look at those amazing colours of nexus ♡ I hope you get offers you connect with!

eins- hello all! I come baring amazing news! the amazing KingKaigy did my uncommon myo and they did an amazing job on him. I'm so happy and I love him so much! so, introducing to you, casimir!
        he's a space mercenary and likes to do it alone. (not really, but just let him live.) he and my baby marx traverse space and do some undercover work sometimes. they mainly bash bad guys up. he's in a space/futuristic au so if you have any kals you would like casimir to befriend, hmu!
x
x
x

┌──────────── (☀) ────────────┐
❝ 𝐟𝐫𝐨𝐦 𝐲𝐨𝐮, 𝐢 𝐨𝐧𝐥𝐲 𝐤𝐧𝐨𝐰 𝐬𝐮𝐧𝐥𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭 ❞
🕊 wren 🕊 they/she 🕊 sylvain's wife! 🕊
lover of birds, poetry, and fire emblem
take a gander at my writing

└──────────── (☀) ────────────┘
cherubim

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Kyo » Thu Nov 16, 2017 5:42 pm

@ lucas. Hope you're able to find someone to make your hm custom!!
@ shibeboi It looks really nice!! Always feels good to make something you're proud of :,)
@ crepuscular. They look fantastic!!! Love the shades and those yellow eyes really stand out

Ok so streaming as normal, will be working on finishing a custom for someone and then moving on to a NB. For those who come I will be holding another in stream raffle for a NB ticket, but it's only for people who have stayed and watched (aka no randomly hopping on when it's time to raffle)

but yup come watch me struggle if you're still awake lol https://join.me/kyolikeskits

doll and icon by kivr
Kyo

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby mikey » Thu Nov 16, 2017 6:50 pm

hal/mikey ; he/him ; lesbian
      kinda inactive - rentry
      ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎‎ ‎‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ Image
mikey

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby jianwai » Fri Nov 17, 2017 1:45 am

me @ me: let's do one (1) thing today and not be so depressed oki. // also me: naaaaaaaaaaaaaaah. // but for real I'm so sorry if I haven't answered your pm (hellyboo you must want to kill me TBH) it's been a week
first. I'm off trade cool-down and I'm looking to trade my boy Sonho.
╰━━━━━━━─────────────━╯
Please do title your pms accordingly! I'd prefer no kits, but really do whatever you want to!

second. Opening aesthetic commissions here. I'll be taking about five slots or so. Payment can either be usd (if so, please do note me; they're usually $10 a piece depending on how many images you desire) or old rares/lists/chicken dollars! I'll set up a trello so you can check were your commission is at as well-- and I can stream it live! But that's like 2 hours of me messing with images and colors and it's mad boring to watch I bet.
╰━━━━━━━─────────────━╯
Two Image Example // Four Image Example

Code: Select all
@Sketchiimutt - Oh! You do very nice growths, I really love the way you re-do the hair! I'm always a sucker for how hair is drawn, mostly because I can't seem to draw it myself! You also seem to have a talent when it comes to copying patterns, like woah, can I have some of that? I hope you get your growths done, oh and art commissions as well! If you ever open up myo making and I have one, I'll come @ you in a non threatening way.
@Kyo - late night streaming is potentially my true aesthetic. Sorry I couldn't make it, woke up about 30 minutes ago and it is 5 am so, you know, [i]probably[/i] missed the ballpark of your stream there. Hope it was fun tho!
@crepuscular - oh! casimir looks absolutely darling! I'm so in love with the color purple, so, every purple design absolutely murders me. But for real?? I love the star patterns, purple galaxy, absolutely gorgeous. Is this Kal based on anything particular? I mean who cares they're gorgeous.
@shibeboi - That's some gorgeous art! It's really nice to see how you're developing your style and everything, I'm so glad kalons has given you an opportunity to make some art stuffs! Goodness, I wish I had your, I dunno, drive to do things! It's low-key sweet, you know?
@lucas. - Oh that's a lot of add ons, can't blame yeah tho! Hope you find someone to do your hm custom! Low-key I'm just gonna save mine all up, wait for something, I don't know what but something. Anyways, the design is mad cute, I hope this kid comes out the way you want them!
@mowingmylawn - Oh some lovely little kits there! I hope you find a kalon, or kalons, that suit your taste! Also, I do hope you find a breeding partner, those are some nice kalons, especially paloma I love the hair so much ?? You should post here more often! You seem a joy!
@iuno. - ugh, Iuno, you're killing me here to be honest. You [i]know[/i] homeboy would give you the world for minti or rage. Like I'd put the world in a jar and shove it into your face. Like, I'd offer Sonho but ??? that's all I got man and no way near worth what you've got there. Tbh, hope you get something good for the kalon's you're trading! They're all rather nice, and I can't wait to see what comes next in your kalon family.
@Takk - Have you tried going to boss. for a growth? They're payments are well priced, although he might actually be a bit swamped with work atm. I dont know, this boy will never tell me how it's going, and I'm his freaking manager for this stuff so. I really do hope you get a growth! You can also try sashiyaki, they did an amazing growth for me!
@HellyBoo - [strike]I'll respond I swear[/strike] // I hope whatever comes out of that design comp is a kalon you can connect with very well!!!
▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

We just straight chillin
▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃
𝕱𝖗𝖎𝖊𝖓𝖉
jianwai

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby christina. » Fri Nov 17, 2017 1:57 am

replies;;

@hanzo.: gl on trades!!!

@sketchiimutt: i really like your art! hope you get lots of commissions!

@crepuscular.: your myo looks so cool! congrats!!

@mowingmylawn: gl on trades!

info;;

so im off breeding cooldown tomorrow! im offering up arya for an ooc breeding if anyone is interested c: im looking for similar palette, like earthy tones or coffee colors. she goes really well with pinks though! just pm me and we can work out the details c;

also! tomorrow is three weeks since my baby michael has been born so im looking for someone to do a growth for him! i can pay in rare/very rare pets or c$. just pm me please!
sometimes it feels like i’ve got a war in my mind,
i wanna get off but i keep ridin’ the ride

bailey ♥ she/her ♥ my kalons
christina.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby OswinTheFox » Fri Nov 17, 2017 2:00 am

I'm looking for a breeding mutation item and 2 auto pass items for some legendary kits <3

If you have the item/ can get any of the items / or even have points or USD in general please pm me! Also accepting C$ *for points and USD transactions everything must be discussed over deviant art. My DA is OswinThefox*

yes I know about the item for item only trade rule

I am open for doing art- Traditonal or digital, growths, transfers, breedings, badges, sculptures, paintings, doll customs or anything of the sort! So please PM me! I also can get any reasonable item in quantity or quality if you have one of the items I am wanting.

I currently have 0 pms!
I currently have 0 notes!
*3rd time posting this*

Example of my scuplts, wip doll. Doll is of a kalon, so is the full body sculpt. Other two are a diffrent species. Full body sculpt is my most recent art!

@hanzo go trading!
@sketchimutt GL as well!
@kyo aw I can't ever watch join me links xD
Last edited by OswinTheFox on Fri Nov 17, 2017 6:21 am, edited 3 times in total.
OswinTheFox

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Marsh » Fri Nov 17, 2017 2:29 am

Hey everyone! So I've got a small introduction today as promised earlier. This little guy was gifted to me about two weeks ago by the wonderful ๔คเรץ❀ฬђเรкєгร, and I feel so blessed to call this handsome boy mine!! I've been working on a personality and I'm ready to share a little snippet of what I've come up with for him - it's not super developed but I'm working on it, I just couldn't wait any longer to share him! He is ready to be grown, but I'm still having quite a bit of fun developing him as a kit so he'll probably stay that way for a bit <3

Elton Guppy // male // ??
- slightly scared of everyone
- tries to be outgoing but usually messes up his words
- brain works so quickly that his mouth can't keep up
- really forgetful and loses everything all the time
- really wants to learn the trumpet
- slightly overwhelming interrogative tone when he meets new people
- unhealthy collection of stuffed animals

I've decided to open him up to friends and maybe crushes, so if anyone has a kal that would work well with him please shoot me a pm c:

Page 662 wrote:@iaan - aww i missed the stream! will definitely try and join next time </3 good luck finding that kit a new home and getting some orders, i would totally order if i had enough c$ :3 kennywise's design is awesome, i'm in love - good luck with relationships too cx
@nektar - your coding is really good, i hope you get some orders!
@okahui - woah that merkal is gorgeous!!! good luck finding one or multiple kalons you connect with for them!
@KingKaigy - nyx and dakota are stunning, hope you get what you need <3

Page 663 wrote:@Takk - Howl's hair does look like a challenge - I hope you find someone to grow him for you!
@iuno. - Rage is so handsome <333 Good luck getting some trades c: I'm definitely looking forward to your introductions.
@mowingmylawn - those kals are so pretty, hope you get some breeding offers and trading offers c:
@lucas. - i love the concept for that hm custom, especially basing it off that slushie!
@crepuscular. - omg i definiely agree with you there, KingKaigy did a brilliant job on him and his name is so cool!

Page 664 wrote:@Sketchimutt - your growths and art look fantastic, i'm sure you'll raise enough for the rare mutation item c:
@hanzo. - those aesthetic boards are hot, you'll definitely get some orders!!
@OswinTheFox - i love those little sculptures so much!! <3333
x
art by lavender towns

thxxxxcoding shopxxxxda

nice people alert
senti nilla snow teri lethal

kalsxxmarsh#7080xxkhims

hey everyone! i'm slowly attempting to
come back after a long hiatus !! i love talking to
people so always feel free to chat - i'm quite forgetful
so if i've forgotten something please let me know!
as always I'm fastest to reach on discord

Marsh

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Morta » Fri Nov 17, 2017 2:59 am

Relationships

A little update on my lovely kit here. She's being put in a pirate AU cause I found a crush for her (lol) and plus that hair just gives me pirate vibes. Anyways, still looking for friends, enemies, ect. I also really need a name that kinda fits the AU she's in. And I can't think of anything xD

Here's my floofy haired gal! Her name is Felicia and I'm looking for friends, enemies, partners in crime ect. Maybe a bf or gf as well. She does have an OOC breeding planned but otherwise I'm willing to pair her up as mates with another kal. Pm me. Just know I'm on cool down, as my last ticket was accepted on the 27th. The planned breeding might not work out atm (I don't know) so don't hesitate to message me ^^

Replies
@Marsh Congrats! I might message you when I have time ^^
@Oswinthefox good luck with commissions!
@hanzo. Good luck with commissions! And gl trading sanho as well[/quote]
OwO
Morta

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me