ADHD Army :) Now okay to post!

Join or create fan clubs about your favorite things!

Re: ADHD Army :) Now okay to post!

Postby AgentWashingtub » Sat Apr 08, 2017 9:47 am

kody ♛ wrote:Username: kody ♛
Actual Name/Nickname (what you want to be called): kody
Preferred Pronouns (she/her, he/him, they/them, etc): she/her
How long have you known you have AD(H)D?: 2 years
What type of ADHD do you have (Inattentive, Hyperactive, Combined)?: inattentive
What's your favorite thing about ADHD (It's not all bad!)?: fidget spinner (;
What's the most annoying thing about it, in your opinion?: not being able to put away my phone in class cause if i put it down I'll pick it right back up. (like now in class)
Is there anything you're particularly obsessed with right now?: omg chicken smoothie in general
Anything else you'd like to tell?: nope :3

aah i love my fidget spinner too! we actually have a 3d printer and I've made a bit of money selling them at school in fact ;) i've forgotten mine when i went to school the past couple days tho and ive been Suffering

How did both of you get fidget cubes already?? did you back the kickstarter??? bc i ordered mine in january (forgot to back the kickstarter, only remembered it existed at times when i didn't have the ability to pay DX) and it's still not here... unless they're the bad quality knock off ones like my friend Brian has... the ball on his doesn't even roll properly lol
I LOVE AGENT WASHINGTON

(my name's réka [pronounced ray-kuh]. im very adhd. pls feel free to yell abt physics, space, and/or red vs blue with me at any time)

ADHD Army

AgentWashingtub

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby AgentWashingtub » Sun Apr 09, 2017 5:25 am

i was fooled by my own trick,,, i put the "a great way to find general information about stuff" link there as a joking way to tell people that google is a great way to find information,,, i forgot it was google and clicked on it to figure out what i'd linked

i got my own self nice
I LOVE AGENT WASHINGTON

(my name's réka [pronounced ray-kuh]. im very adhd. pls feel free to yell abt physics, space, and/or red vs blue with me at any time)

ADHD Army

AgentWashingtub

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby AgentWashingtub » Fri Apr 14, 2017 4:12 pm

...bump...?
I LOVE AGENT WASHINGTON

ADHD Army

AgentWashingtub

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Mycomni » Sat Nov 25, 2017 5:39 pm

Username: Mycomni

Actual Name/Nickname (what you want to be called): Mycomni or Comni is fine! ^^

Preferred Pronouns (she/her, he/him, they/them, etc): She/her, they/them

How long have you known you have AD(H)D?: Since I was 14 or 15

What type of ADHD do you have (Inattentive, Hyperactive, Combined)?: Inattentive

What's your favorite thing about ADHD (It's not all bad!)?: I can easily entertain myself since I get distracted easily

What's the most annoying thing about it, in your opinion?: I can not focus 100% all the time

Is there anything you're particularly obsessed with right now?: Various webcomics and games

Anything else you'd like to tell?: I always accept recs for anything! Esp. webcomics, manga and anime.
Mycomni

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby AgentWashingtub » Sun Nov 26, 2017 12:26 pm

hey comni! i thought that this topic would be dead forever, nice to see another ADHD person here! You said you always accept recs, have you ever seen the webseries red vs blue? I love it so much, it's really funny (however just a warning if you don't like swearing/inappropriate jokes, I wouldn't recommend it, but if you're okay with that it's great) It definitely gets better story-wise from s6 on but the first five are a lot of fun too, and most of the episodes especially early on are 5 minutes or less so it's really good for people with shorter attention spans
I LOVE AGENT WASHINGTON

ADHD Army

AgentWashingtub

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Mycomni » Mon Nov 27, 2017 5:12 pm

Réka Csillagász wrote:hey comni! i thought that this topic would be dead forever, nice to see another ADHD person here! You said you always accept recs, have you ever seen the webseries red vs blue? I love it so much, it's really funny (however just a warning if you don't like swearing/inappropriate jokes, I wouldn't recommend it, but if you're okay with that it's great) It definitely gets better story-wise from s6 on but the first five are a lot of fun too, and most of the episodes especially early on are 5 minutes or less so it's really good for people with shorter attention spans

Yep, I haven't seen much of it! I've watched most of Roosterteeth's series tho (namely up to vol. 3 of RWBY and Camp Camp) I'll be sure to check it out! What shows do you watch?
Mycomni

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby AgentWashingtub » Wed Nov 29, 2017 4:34 pm

Well I watch a lot of rvb lol ive been hyperfocusing on it on and off for over a year, in one of the on periods now. i also recently got into rwby, im all caught up, and i watch a lot of supernatural. ive seen through s9 of the dr who reboot but never saw s10 or classic who and im totally obsessed with haikyuu. There are quite a few others but those are the main ones. How about you?
I LOVE AGENT WASHINGTON

ADHD Army

AgentWashingtub

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Mycomni » Fri Dec 08, 2017 9:39 am

I have quite a few main ones too, mostly in webcomics and games. I have a fixation on Doki Doki Literature Club (game), Six of Crows (book), Magical How? (webcomics), Dragon Age (game), Camp Camp (webseries), and Boku No Hero Acadmeia (anime), to name a few. Otherwise my post would end up being too long.
Mycomni

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby danheng » Fri Dec 08, 2017 4:11 pm

Username: hawkkeye
Actual Name/Nickname (what you want to be called): hawk, or ani c:
Preferred Pronouns (she/her, he/him, they/them, etc): ask... but usually she/her
How long have you known you have AD(H)D?: got diagnosed around... like.. 6 or 7 years ago...?
What type of ADHD do you have (Inattentive, Hyperactive, Combined)?: combined
What's your favorite thing about ADHD (It's not all bad!)?: don't have
What's the most annoying thing about it, in your opinion?: I get jittery anxiety like feelings if I'm stuck somewhere like a lot of other adhd friends, and it's just really not fun c:
Is there anything you're particularly obsessed with right now?: mm marvel, in generl
Anything else you'd like to tell?: I also have sensory processing disorder and undiagnosed obsessive compulsions, which highkey add to my adhd
danheng

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby AgentWashingtub » Sat Dec 09, 2017 10:25 am

Oh I've heard of most of those, but only watched BNHA (and I haven't seen past like the middle of season 2). I tried to read Six of Crows bc my mom recommended it to me but I was hyperfocused on something else at the time and couldn't get into it because I kept thinking about my hyperfocus, lol.

Hello Hawk! good to have you here :) I have sensory processing disorder too I think, it affects my hearing and my sense of smell... It's really weird ;_;
I LOVE AGENT WASHINGTON

ADHD Army

AgentWashingtub

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me