☄☄Wings of Fire Fan Club☄☄ V2

Join or create fan clubs about your favorite things!

Re: ☄☄Wings of Fire Fan Club☄☄ V2

Postby angelo » Sat Sep 16, 2017 8:20 am

LeiaWolfe wrote:
      Yay! I finally got my books (1-7) yesterday as well as Darkstalker! They're just so awesome and wonderful c:

Although I've already read books 1-4 from the library, I would die of grief and jealousy and agony if I didn't get my own fresh new shiny nice awesome copies, I felt I wanted my own copies for future pleasure (again c:)

I've nearly finished book 5 now (I love how Sunny is part NightWing!!!)

So yeah, I have a lot of things to be happy about relating to WoF c:
      ---------------
      Anyway, I'm just kind of confused of when I should read Darkstalker... should it be after the fifth? Or the seventh? Or...
      Well I've been advised to read it before book 9, I think, so..yeah. Any suggestions?

i'd read it after book 6 and before 7.
        lost in a world
    that doesn't exist
angelo

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Bronzewing » Sat Sep 16, 2017 11:04 am

LeiaWolfe wrote:
      Yay! I finally got my books (1-7) yesterday as well as Darkstalker! They're just so awesome and wonderful c:

Although I've already read books 1-4 from the library, I would die of grief and jealousy and agony if I didn't get my own fresh new shiny nice awesome copies, I felt I wanted my own copies for future pleasure (again c:)

---------------
      Anyway, I'm just kind of confused of when I should read Darkstalker... should it be after the fifth? Or the seventh? Or...
      Well I've been advised to read it before book 9, I think, so..yeah. Any suggestions?

You should read it whenever you want! I read it once it first came out.
❆ ❆ ❆ ❆ ❆ ❆ ❆
ᴍʏ ᴛᴏʏʜᴏᴜ.ꜱᴇ
ꜰʟɪɢʜᴛ ʀɪꜱɪɴɢ
sᴇᴍɪ-ʟɪᴛ ʀᴏʟᴇᴘʟᴀʏᴇʀ
ᴅᴍ ᴍᴇ ɪꜰ ʏᴏᴜ
ɴᴇᴇᴅ ᴍʏ ᴀᴛᴛᴇɴᴛɪᴏɴ!
ɪ ᴍɪꜱꜱ ꜰᴏʀᴜᴍ ᴘᴏꜱᴛꜱ
ℂ𝕠𝕠𝕝 ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕣𝕒𝕔𝕥𝕖𝕣 ℂ𝕠𝕝𝕝𝕖𝕔𝕥𝕚𝕠𝕟 ->
none of the images in the Collection belong to me
❆ ❆ ❆ ❆ ❆ ❆ ❆

Bronzewing

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby leiawolfe » Sat Sep 16, 2017 3:48 pm

LapisWolf19917 wrote:
LeiaWolfe wrote:

---------------

You should read it whenever you want! I read it once it first came out.

Oh, okay! C:
Well, I've started book 6 now so I think I migt read it after book 8 or something... (it's my birthday in a couple of days and my parents said that I could get books 8-10 :thumbup:)

EDIT: Yasssss!!! My mum has ordered book 8, 9 and 10 online from Booktopia - (gee, books that have just come out (in this case book 10); they're quite expensive, XD especially when adding the price by buying hardcover) - speaking of covers, I don't think Darkness of Dragons has a paperback edition yet, does it.? I guess they all come out hardcover and eventually get to paperback - my books 1-8 are paperback and books 9-10 (plus Darkstalker) are going to be hardcover.
leah
australia
she/her
talk to me about anything and everything, my dms are always open !! sig is a wip ^^
leiawolfe

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby gacha » Sat Sep 23, 2017 5:18 am

hnnng not sure if you've guys seen it yet but the first book is being made into an etirely graphic novel !!!
so those lazy kids who are interested but dont like reading big long books can get a look in the series!
(( even though i think the first, third and tenth books aren't the best written. ))
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
.x ぱらぱら ぱらぱら ぱらぱら ぱらぱら ,,,
..xyo !!!!!!!! i talk about stuff like
x..videogames and drawings, ive been
x..on here for a long time but i tend to,
x..just kinda drop in for a while my bad !
x..[ and if you knew me on here when i
x..was younger i apologize... dumb kid ]
x..______________________________
.. they/them / / / / / / (´・_・`)
gacha

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Lexiloofroo7 » Sat Sep 23, 2017 9:17 am

nagareboshi wrote:
hnnng not sure if you've guys seen it yet but the first book is being made into an etirely graphic novel !!!
so those lazy kids who are interested but dont like reading big long books can get a look in the series!
(( even though i think the first, third and tenth books aren't the best written. ))

I'm not as excited about the graphic novels. I'm still hyped, but I'm also a little bummed. I feel like the last book I read (Darkness of dragons) could've continued a little longer, but also this means that fan art comics won't be as special. There are some really good comics already made and I'm a little sad to see them get replaced and overlooked.
“Oh yes, the past can hurt. But from the way I see it, you can either run from it, or learn from it.” – Rafiki

#Cancersurvivor
Lexiloofroo7

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Bronzewing » Sat Sep 23, 2017 10:33 am

nagareboshi wrote:

I'm really hyped for it... more art
❆ ❆ ❆ ❆ ❆ ❆ ❆
ᴍʏ ᴛᴏʏʜᴏᴜ.ꜱᴇ
ꜰʟɪɢʜᴛ ʀɪꜱɪɴɢ
sᴇᴍɪ-ʟɪᴛ ʀᴏʟᴇᴘʟᴀʏᴇʀ
ᴅᴍ ᴍᴇ ɪꜰ ʏᴏᴜ
ɴᴇᴇᴅ ᴍʏ ᴀᴛᴛᴇɴᴛɪᴏɴ!
ɪ ᴍɪꜱꜱ ꜰᴏʀᴜᴍ ᴘᴏꜱᴛꜱ
ℂ𝕠𝕠𝕝 ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕣𝕒𝕔𝕥𝕖𝕣 ℂ𝕠𝕝𝕝𝕖𝕔𝕥𝕚𝕠𝕟 ->
none of the images in the Collection belong to me
❆ ❆ ❆ ❆ ❆ ❆ ❆

Bronzewing

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby leiawolfe » Sat Sep 23, 2017 3:44 pm

LapisWolf19917 wrote:
nagareboshi wrote:

I'm really hyped for it... more art

Ha I agree! (But seriously..that must be a lot of work...the whole book in pictures? XD)
But yeah I'm pretty htped, even if I don't really get round to taking a proper look at it, haha

-
I got up woke up at around 9 this morning (yay holidays!!) and didn't get up until like..12 o'clock because I was reading Winter Turning ^^;

Speaking of which, I know this question has already been asked a lot, but.. Just wondering,

Code: Select all
Which book in the first/second arc of Wings of Fire do you personally think is the best?

(In my opinion I'd say Moon Rising, book 6 -
P.O.V: Moon(watcher))
leah
australia
she/her
talk to me about anything and everything, my dms are always open !! sig is a wip ^^
leiawolfe

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby kolune » Sun Sep 24, 2017 5:32 am

i personally loved winter turning!! seeing winter's past made him my favorite character, because he's so relatable!
kolune

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby womp womp » Sun Sep 24, 2017 7:40 am

i actually havent read darkness of dragons just yet bc at my library there are like 100000 holds for it currently and im too broke to buy the book for myself ,, but so far i really loved book 3 the hidden kingdom !! ;'0 maybe because glory is my favourite lm ao even though its one of the older books i still really enjoyed it <3
womp womp

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby gacha » Mon Sep 25, 2017 9:58 am

unpopular opinion but i think starflights book was the best written, hardly any mistakes and it was very, very fluent.
.x ぱらぱら ぱらぱら ぱらぱら ぱらぱら ,,,
..xyo !!!!!!!! i talk about stuff like
x..videogames and drawings, ive been
x..on here for a long time but i tend to,
x..just kinda drop in for a while my bad !
x..[ and if you knew me on here when i
x..was younger i apologize... dumb kid ]
x..______________________________
.. they/them / / / / / / (´・_・`)
gacha

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes