Pokemon GO! ▰ Fanclub

Join or create fan clubs about your favorite things!

Re: Pokemon GO! ▰ Fanclub V1

Postby Hau-chan » Fri Aug 17, 2018 7:46 am

Thalassic wrote:
LissaJo wrote:Celebi is coming!

https://pokemongolive.com/post/celebi-research

Also.. poll is coming =)

oh man I hope that doesnt overwrite the mew research. I still havent gotten the 10 raids smh.

I think it was written somewhere that it won't, but you have to have completed part of Mew research to unlock Celebi research.
"To get started, you need to have completed the third group of tasks for Mew's'A Mythical Discovery'."
I am no longer available here. If for some reason you want to contact me, you can try on my FR account, though I am not very active there as well.
Hau-chan

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby LissaJo » Fri Aug 17, 2018 11:14 am

Hau-chan wrote:
Thalassic wrote:

Also.. poll is coming =)

oh man I hope that doesnt overwrite the mew research. I still havent gotten the 10 raids smh.

I think it was written somewhere that it won't, but you have to have completed part of Mew research to unlock Celebi research.
"To get started, you need to have completed the third group of tasks for Mew's'A Mythical Discovery'."

I also saw that you can work on both at once :) for raids, if you can go out once a day and find them, you dont even have to complete the raid, just spend your free raid pass ans exit the lobby :)
LissaJo

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby polerberr » Fri Aug 17, 2018 8:33 pm

LissaJo wrote:
Hau-chan wrote:
Thalassic wrote:oh man I hope that doesnt overwrite the mew research. I still havent gotten the 10 raids smh.

I also saw that you can work on both at once :) for raids, if you can go out once a day and find them, you dont even have to complete the raid, just spend your free raid pass ans exit the lobby :)

Oh that's a relief. I've also not managed to get Mew yet. I need to get candies walking with my buddy for one of the tasks, but I've been too stubborn to change my buddy to one that needs less candies to walk. I really want my shiny Umbreon and Espeon, and before that I was trying to get Dratini candies haha.
polerberr

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Kiwani » Sun Aug 19, 2018 5:17 am

Hau-chan wrote:
Thalassic wrote:

Also.. poll is coming =)

I did not know that Pokemon Go is getting Celebi in the research thing. I just need to get one more raid in, before I get to part of of a Mythical Discovery.
Kiwani

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Hau-chan » Tue Aug 21, 2018 7:46 pm

Do any of you also have problem with GPS after the new update? It worked perfectly until Sunday and after I got the newest version of the game it started to be totally crazy. I tried reinstalling the app, but it doesn't seem to help. I have a new phone and beside PokemonGO, everything else that needs location works fine and I just don't know what to do. ._.
I am no longer available here. If for some reason you want to contact me, you can try on my FR account, though I am not very active there as well.
Hau-chan

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby LissaJo » Wed Aug 22, 2018 4:39 pm

Hau-chan wrote:Do any of you also have problem with GPS after the new update? It worked perfectly until Sunday and after I got the newest version of the game it started to be totally crazy. I tried reinstalling the app, but it doesn't seem to help. I have a new phone and beside PokemonGO, everything else that needs location works fine and I just don't know what to do. ._.

You said you got a new phone.. have you checked to make sure location is set to High accuracy?

I just got a new phone and had GPS issues and mine was on the normal setting and claimed it couldn't find my locstion.. as soon as I turn on high accuracy it worked
LissaJo

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Hau-chan » Wed Aug 22, 2018 7:00 pm

LissaJo wrote:
Hau-chan wrote:Do any of you also have problem with GPS after the new update? It worked perfectly until Sunday and after I got the newest version of the game it started to be totally crazy. I tried reinstalling the app, but it doesn't seem to help. I have a new phone and beside PokemonGO, everything else that needs location works fine and I just don't know what to do. ._.

You said you got a new phone.. have you checked to make sure location is set to High accuracy?

I just got a new phone and had GPS issues and mine was on the normal setting and claimed it couldn't find my locstion.. as soon as I turn on high accuracy it worked

I did. Later it seemed to be fine again, so I really don't understand what's going on. I'll probably just wait and see if it works.
Hau-chan

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Kiwani » Fri Aug 24, 2018 9:24 am

You all should know that the shiny Pineco and shiny Natu was released for the Johto Festival, and I just want to say that I manaqged to catch myself a shiny Natu. Caught four at Walmart, and the last one I caught was a shiny. Had to stop myself from making a scene, though the look on my face was probably priceless. :lol: I want to get another one, so I can evolve the second one to a shiny Xatu. Four months of playing, and I have finally caught myself a shiny that I really wanted, and it was of my favorite pokemon too. I had more luck with getting a shiny Natu, than I did during the weekend where Eevee could be found more frequently in the wild. Caught 10+ Eevees, and not a single shiny, but with Natu, caught four and one of them was a shiny. :/ Eh, what can you do?
Kiwani

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby LissaJo » Sat Aug 25, 2018 12:23 pm

Ho-Oh is back as a raid boss for the weekend!
LissaJo

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Chaosin » Sun Aug 26, 2018 3:38 am

Hope it’s still okay to join this! (:

username; Chaosin
favorite pokemon; I love Eevee! I’m an absolute hoarder with all shiny forms available (plus some extra for future evoltuions), all lucky forms (plus extra for evolutions), and I’m now starting on getting all lucky shiny forms!
how many pokemon do you have in your pokedex?; Kanto - 150, Johto - 98, Hoenn - 108
what team are you on?; Team Mystic!

I’m super excited for the idea of having a shiny Ho-Oh since I missed out on the original raids! Also crazy excited for the next community sday which I’m lead to believe is Chikorita?

xxxxxxxxxxxxych recolor by Asterlie
m o s t l yx q u i t t i n gx c h i c k e n s m o o t h i e !

I have been on CS since January 2009, and I think it's time to move on.
I have many fond memories and will still love and cherish the characters I've gained
through closed species, auction, etc. They are my family and will not be going anywhere.

Almost all my pets and all my unlocked items are up for trade for artwork, so if
you are an artist and would love to be commissioned, please send me a message!
I am looking for all sorts of art - feral (canine, feline), humanoid, etc. so feel
free to show me your examples and we can work out something! ^^

xxx- With Love,
x xx xxChaosin

xxxxxxxxx
Chaosin

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me