Pokemon GO! ▰ Fanclub

Join or create fan clubs about your favorite things!

Re: Pokemon GO! ▰ Fanclub V1

Postby Raire » Sun Aug 26, 2018 7:12 am

Kiwani wrote:You all should know that the shiny Pineco and shiny Natu was released for the Johto Festival, and I just want to say that I manaqged to catch myself a shiny Natu. Caught four at Walmart, and the last one I caught was a shiny. Had to stop myself from making a scene, though the look on my face was probably priceless. :lol: I want to get another one, so I can evolve the second one to a shiny Xatu. Four months of playing, and I have finally caught myself a shiny that I really wanted, and it was of my favorite pokemon too. I had more luck with getting a shiny Natu, than I did during the weekend where Eevee could be found more frequently in the wild. Caught 10+ Eevees, and not a single shiny, but with Natu, caught four and one of them was a shiny. :/ Eh, what can you do?

Not just them, we also got shiny Sunkern.
Haven't found a single shiny yet though, you were definitely lucky! :0
_________ Image

# If you have any question or problem, please send us a help ticket

:: avatar picture by Tanja Askani :: signature by Jayfrost ::
Raire
Global Moderator

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby sharklord » Sun Aug 26, 2018 7:19 am

I have found zero shinies in my year of playing. How do i find them? I don't really know how.
sharklord

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Raire » Sun Aug 26, 2018 7:31 am

teddy_bear.png wrote:I have found zero shinies in my year of playing. How do i find them? I don't really know how.

There weren't that many shinies a year ago anyway, they get added over time by now. ^^
You just click on a Pokemon and in the catch screen you see stars all around in the first few seconds and, of course, it has the different shiny colours (well, some are easiers to see...)

The best way to get shinies is to participate in the monthly community days - the shiny odds are really high then! :3
_________ Image

# If you have any question or problem, please send us a help ticket

:: avatar picture by Tanja Askani :: signature by Jayfrost ::
Raire
Global Moderator

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Chaosin » Sun Aug 26, 2018 3:49 pm

Raire wrote:
teddy_bear.png wrote:I have found zero shinies in my year of playing. How do i find them? I don't really know how.

There weren't that many shinies a year ago anyway, they get added over time by now. ^^
You just click on a Pokemon and in the catch screen you see stars all around in the first few seconds and, of course, it has the different shiny colours (well, some are easiers to see...)

The best way to get shinies is to participate in the monthly community days - the shiny odds are really high then! :3

Ah I hope it’s okay to add to this as well! ;3;
I don’t know if this is entirely true - just what my community that I play with and I have experienced, but it seems like for a little bit the chances at a shiny after it’s released are a bit higher? I know when roselia was released, my friend got like 5 in two days, and after plusle and minun, I got two minun back to back. So maybe there’s some truth to that?

Overall, another way I’ve noticed helps with shinies is nests. If you get a nest - a location that spawns the same pokemon frequently, you have a higher chance at a shiny through sheer quantity if that pokemon has been released with a shiny form (i.e a houndour nest). Ultimately though I think it’s up to luck and chance regardless though!

Speaking of shinies has anyone had a chance to get shiny Ho-Oh yet? I’m dying to do some raids for Ho-Oh!

xxxxxxxxxxxxych recolor by Asterlie
m o s t l yx q u i t t i n gx c h i c k e n s m o o t h i e !

I have been on CS since January 2009, and I think it's time to move on.
I have many fond memories and will still love and cherish the characters I've gained
through closed species, auction, etc. They are my family and will not be going anywhere.

Almost all my pets and all my unlocked items are up for trade for artwork, so if
you are an artist and would love to be commissioned, please send me a message!
I am looking for all sorts of art - feral (canine, feline), humanoid, etc. so feel
free to show me your examples and we can work out something! ^^

xxx- With Love,
x xx xxChaosin

xxxxxxxxx
Chaosin

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Lady Bun » Mon Aug 27, 2018 11:49 am

after almost 20 ho-oh raids..I finally got a shiny!
Lady Bun

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Kiwani » Sat Sep 01, 2018 11:54 am

Raire wrote:
Kiwani wrote:You all should know that the shiny Pineco and shiny Natu was released for the Johto Festival, and I just want to say that I manaqged to catch myself a shiny Natu. Caught four at Walmart, and the last one I caught was a shiny. Had to stop myself from making a scene, though the look on my face was probably priceless. :lol: I want to get another one, so I can evolve the second one to a shiny Xatu. Four months of playing, and I have finally caught myself a shiny that I really wanted, and it was of my favorite pokemon too. I had more luck with getting a shiny Natu, than I did during the weekend where Eevee could be found more frequently in the wild. Caught 10+ Eevees, and not a single shiny, but with Natu, caught four and one of them was a shiny. :/ Eh, what can you do?

Not just them, we also got shiny Sunkern.
Haven't found a single shiny yet though, you were definitely lucky! :0

I can tell you this, when I caught that shiny Natu, he went to being my buddy, even if I was in the middle of walking with my Jolteon. Just love how certain pokemon just perch on your shoulder.
Any who, I can't wait until Entei gets release for the field research rewards. I already captured two Raikous, (that second one cost me 50-60+ pokeballs, and whatever was left of my Ultra and Great Balls.) but I wish I have more friends that does raids so I can try and get legendaries through raids.
Kiwani

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby blazesong » Sun Sep 02, 2018 5:31 am

me and my dad went to a large park to hunt down wingulls, we got 3 shinys each

i need a new signature

blazesong

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Pokemon GO! ▰ Fanclub V1 *NEW* updated PoGo Events

Postby LissaJo » Sun Sep 02, 2018 8:58 am

I have finally go around to making the updated events post on the front page.. it needs coded better but I am currently on mobile

some things to watch for - Shiny Wingull!! and if you are in the Atlanta, GA area and can head to ATL, there are unown spawns of DRAGON for DragonCon!
LissaJo

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Kiwani » Sun Sep 02, 2018 9:09 am

Man, I wish I live near a big city. I would love to get some Unowns, but alas I live in a rural town.
Kiwani

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby LissaJo » Sun Sep 02, 2018 9:14 am

Kiwani wrote:Man, I wish I live near a big city. I would love to get some Unowns, but alas I live in a rural town.

It seems they mostly spawn during big events now :( I hope some day they will eventually have a worldwide event (perhaps a community day of sorts) so everyone gets a chance of at least one of them! I know several people that that's the only "regular" pokemon they need (not regional or legendary) to complete their 2nd gen pokedex
LissaJo

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me