The Game Of Thrones Army (v.1)

Join or create fan clubs about your favorite things!

The Game Of Thrones Army (v.1)

Postby Paris& » Sun May 29, 2016 2:08 pm

ImageHello, welcome to the Game Of Thrones fan club. here you can discuss, rant and fandom over your favorite and least favorite characters, scenes, book passages and so much more. Take part in events, debates, special chats/discussions and house wars. All things Game Of Thrones related will be right here at your disposal.

5.28.16The Army was made

None yet

- Keep all things pg-13 or pg
- No Game of Thrones hate
- Don't spam
- Try to keep as calm as possible when debating and arguing
- All CS guidelines apply

Concept - House Targaryen

None yet

To Join Fill out the forum below and you are automatically accepted.

Code: Select all
[b]Username:[/b]
[b]Alias:[/b]
[b]What House do you support?[/b]
[b]Have you read the books, watched the shows or both?:[/b]
[b]What book/season are you on?:[/b]
[b]Who are your favorite & Least favorite characters:[/b]
[b]Other:[/b]
Paris&

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: The Game Of Thrones Army (v.1)

Postby Paris& » Mon May 30, 2016 3:37 am

you can now start joining
Paris&

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby moonflovver » Tue Jul 12, 2016 6:09 pm

Username: moonflovver
Alias: Megan
What House do you support? Targaryen!! And Stark but mostly Targaryen 'cause dragons
Have you read the books, watched the shows or both?: Both!
What book/season are you on?: I'm totally caught up with the show and I'm still on book three
Who are your favorite & Least favorite characters: My favorites are Daenerys, Jon, Sansa, Cersei, (book) Jaime, and Brienne. My least favorites, or ones I don't like, are Jorah, Daario, Ramsay, and I can't really think of any other right now and I have a ton of favorites so really almost every character is my favorite
Other: my otp for the show is Jaime x Brienne and I think they need more screen time

i was on hiatus for about a year but i'm back :3
just here to collect cute pets and have fun!

Image Image

Image Image

moonflovver

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Paris& » Thu Jul 14, 2016 1:59 pm

Accepted
Paris&

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Actually.A.Herondale » Thu Jul 14, 2016 3:49 pm

Username: Actually.A.Lannister
Alias:
What House do you support? Stark, Targaryen (and Lannisters minus Cersei and Tywin)
Have you read the books, watched the shows or both?: all the things
What book/season are you on?: Book 6 (LETS GO GEORGE, GET IT OUT ALREADY), season 7 (HBO BETTER MOVE FASTER!!)
Who are your favorite & Least favorite characters: Jaime is all-time favorite, because he's pretty and once you read from his point of view in the books, you find that strange sense of honor he has and you just want to hug him because you can see how much he's been effected by things. And Tyrion is absolutely amazing. Least favorites are Grand Maestar Pycelle, all the Freys, Ramsay Bolton (though if we're being honest, he is quite an interesting character.)
Other: This show has taken over my life and I need mental help. If Jaime dies, I'll be sending out angry letters. But at the same time, I feel like it would be super dramatic and a good plot twist if Jaime kills Cersei, then himself. As much as I would rather he live, and as much as I don't like the thought of suicide, Jaime says several times that they came into this world together and will leave together. Meanwhile, Cersei's prophecy in the books claims that her brother will kill her. One of the many fan theories I've heard is that Tyrion is actually a bastard, a son of Aerys and Joanna (it has been said that Aerys had a thing for her) but since Tywin had no proof, he tried to raise him as his own. So Jaime would be her full brother (obviously), so for him to kill her then himself would to a sorta twisted Romeo and Juliet thing. But then when you look at the timeline of the books and the TV show, around the time Jaime and Cersei became sexually active with each other would be around the time boys Jaime's age would start getting curious (16 was considered adult, so 7 and 8 years old wasn't considered as young as it is now), so it's possible that once Joanna died, Jaime continued to seek the female attention given from a mother to a son. Its possible that the only one who gave him any affection after that was Cersei, which is why after so many years, he still has only ever laid with her, because it's all he knows.

And I could go on for hours with these theories and psychology and crap, but I'll stop until I'm accepted and have someone to discuss it all with me.
Actually.A.Herondale

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby moonflovver » Mon Aug 01, 2016 2:02 pm

Actually.A.Lannister wrote:Username: Actually.A.Lannister
Other: This show has taken over my life and I need mental help. If Jaime dies, I'll be sending out angry letters. But at the same time, I feel like it would be super dramatic and a good plot twist if Jaime kills Cersei, then himself. As much as I would rather he live, and as much as I don't like the thought of suicide, Jaime says several times that they came into this world together and will leave together. Meanwhile, Cersei's prophecy in the books claims that her brother will kill her. One of the many fan theories I've heard is that Tyrion is actually a bastard, a son of Aerys and Joanna (it has been said that Aerys had a thing for her) but since Tywin had no proof, he tried to raise him as his own. So Jaime would be her full brother (obviously), so for him to kill her then himself would to a sorta twisted Romeo and Juliet thing. But then when you look at the timeline of the books and the TV show, around the time Jaime and Cersei became sexually active with each other would be around the time boys Jaime's age would start getting curious (16 was considered adult, so 7 and 8 years old wasn't considered as young as it is now), so it's possible that once Joanna died, Jaime continued to seek the female attention given from a mother to a son. Its possible that the only one who gave him any affection after that was Cersei, which is why after so many years, he still has only ever laid with her, because it's all he knows.

And I could go on for hours with these theories and psychology and crap, but I'll stop until I'm accepted and have someone to discuss it all with me.

omg I'm so obsessed with GoT theories, I could talk about them for hours too, I'd totally discuss theories with you!!

i was on hiatus for about a year but i'm back :3
just here to collect cute pets and have fun!

Image Image

Image Image

moonflovver

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby kortico » Sat Aug 06, 2016 1:20 pm

Username: slit
Alias: call me w/e I suppose
What House do you support? bolton & tyrell
Have you read the books, watched the shows or both?: ive read snippets of the books but have seen all seasons of the show, the books sort of confuse me a bit :,>
What book/season are you on?: up to date on all seasons of the show
Who are your favorite & Least favorite characters: ramsay & pod & joffrey are (or were for some rip) my favorites at the top, though i like jon & robb & gendry and the tyrells as minor favorites. my least favorite has been and always will be sansa stark to be honest, with daenerys and arya being somewhat iffy to me : ///
Other: nudges this alive tbh,,,
kortico

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Mango Tart » Sat Nov 05, 2016 9:40 am

Username: Toxic the She-Wolf
Alias: Toxic
What House do you support? Stark, Greyjoy because Yara and loykey (who am I kidding, highkey) Bolton
Have you read the books, watched the shows or both?: I started the book but never finished it because I'm lazy (smh) and I'm waiting for season 7
What book/season are you on?: Waiting for season 7 and half way through the first book
Who are your favorite & Least favorite characters: Arya, Sam, Brienne, Sandor Clegane, Jaime, Varys, Olenna, Pod and no chin (Ramsay) are my favourites and I hate nearly everyone from Dorne apart from Oberyn and I also hate The Mountain, Grand Maester Pycell and the Frey's.
Other: *bangs fist on the table* I predicted Cleganebowl
Mango Tart

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Frankina » Thu Dec 01, 2016 10:23 pm

Username: Miaboo
Alias: call me Mia or Miaboo

What House do you support? House Baelish and Arryn
Have you read the books, watched the shows or both?: I've the shows but might try the books in the future when I have time.
What book/season are you on?: I've seen seasons 1-6!!

Who are your favorite & Least favorite characters:
Top favourites: Littlefinger and Varys
I also like: Jaqen H'ghar, The Hound, Podrick, Arya, Sansa, Tywin, Jaime, Cersei, Jorah, Theon and Yara
Least favourite: Freys, Boltons, High Sparrow, Melisandre, Jon Snow, Nightswatch people, Night King, Joffrey, Martells, Bran and others
Other:
Ah this show has actually consumed my soul :oops:
I would totally be up for discussing fan theories and predictions with you guys !!
along with other aspects of the show

also totally shipping
Petyr x Sansa
Daenerys x Yara

Tentatively back

I have a busy real life, so please be
patient when sending trades or messages.
Sometimes, I may be thinking about a trade offer.

Username formerly Miaboo

Off-site trading my Eldemore for CS
Frankina

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me