Arcal Deer Fanclub

Join or create fan clubs about your favorite things!

What do you think of Arcal Deer?

They're great!
50%
I want a Floral Deer!
17%
I want an Arcane Deer!
17%
Eh, they could be better... ( Please Suggest an improvement if you have enough time? ^^)
17%

Total votes : 6

Arcal Deer Fanclub

Postby SeddieDeer » Fri May 06, 2016 6:12 pm

Arcal Deer Fanclub!
A fanclub for the Arcal Deer adopts.
Adoption thread can be found here
Owners and none owners are allowed here to chat and have fun about everything in the realm of Arcal!

A closed species created by SeddieDeer.
Designed by Solloby.

Pronounced "Are-cal”
Kingdom of the Forest

“Bring your staff, bring your petals,
May it be just a twig, or simple nettles
In this kingdom we stand so strong.
In the land of Arcal, where we belong.”

Character ⓇCosmic~Wallaby

"Once united, this kingdom is now separated. Divided by the waterfall, the only way they see each other, is across the lake, in which they will often try to not look the other in the eyes while they take a drink."

{ Drawing of waterfall that divides them drawn by the lovely DragonflyEmpress }

{A Special Thank You}

A special big thank you to Solloby. The artist who created the Arcal Deer Lineart for me. Who listened to my vision of them and their world, tweaking every little detail and molding this species into exactly how I imagined them being. She brought the world inside my head to life. I'll never be able to thank her enough <3

Welcome to the land of Arcal. The kingdom of the forest.
ACTUAL SIZE OF AN ARCAL DEER:

Last edited by SeddieDeer on Wed May 18, 2016 5:00 am, edited 10 times in total.
ImageImageImage
Members of CS... I grew up on this website, and it feels more like a second home to me than a simple pet website. And so, If you ever need someone to talk to... If you ever need a shoulder to cry on...If you just want to speak to someone to cheer you up, or you just need someone to make you smile...If it's your birthday...Or anything like that...Please Pm me. Because I believe that we are all brothers and sisters (and none binary siblings.) of this earth. I want to make you smile. I have virtual tissues and hugs <3 <3 <3 ~Seddie
SeddieDeer

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: PLEASE DO NOT POST -UNDER CONSTRUCTION-

Postby SeddieDeer » Fri May 06, 2016 6:18 pm

Our Deer Team

{Owner of the Species:}
SeddieDeer
"Have you smiled today, deer?"

"Hey! My name is SeddieDeer, feel free to call me Seddie or anything you like. I am the owner of the Arcal deer species. Solloby drew the lineart for them, I told her the idea of the world I had in my head, and I can never thank her enough for bringing that world to life for me, down to the tiniest detail. I cannot say I worked alone to create the world of Arcal though. Although I had the idea of them set in stone inside my mind, due to the wonderful group of artists behind me, the world of Arcal has grown. Becoming much more then what I had planned, and in result, a lot better. The species that stands before you is all thanks to the amazing minds on my deer team i'm happy to have.

{Our Archivist}
Garnet
Deer puns you say? Pff, I'm not fawn of them!

Hi there! I'm Garnet, and I'm the archivist. I'm who you'll come to when you're re-homing your deer or have decided the fate of your breeding deerling babies so we can track keep a record of them! I adore deer and this is my first proper job as an archivist in about two years. I am also a massive Pokemon fan, and I spend half my life playing it. If you ever have any questions or just want to chat, I am always up for that!

{Our Admin}
Cosmic

Hey, I'm Cosmic. I'm an admin, artist and general advocate of Arcal deer. Other, non related deer likes include special effects, classic rock, curiosity collecting and gaming. If you have any questions about the species (or anything else) then I'll try my best to answer them.

{Our Very Talented Artists!}

Todd.

"Being Arcal artist fills me with Deertermination."

Hello, I'm Todd, your usual animal nerd, vet to be who apparently loves to obsess over cute and fluffy things, specially when those are mixed up with deer. I'm one Arcal's artists and almost fluffy master. Hope y'all have a good time here ^^ I'm open for PMS in case there are any questions.

Lily.Sweet

pudding.

Ittam

DerbyGirl

Agent Alaska

Felly-Pepper

{A Special Thank You}

A special big thank you to Solloby. The artist who created the Arcal Deer Lineart for me. Who listened to my vision of them and their world, tweaking every little detail and molding this species into exactly how I imagined them being. She brought the world inside my head to life. I'll never be able to thank her enough <3
ImageImageImage
Members of CS... I grew up on this website, and it feels more like a second home to me than a simple pet website. And so, If you ever need someone to talk to... If you ever need a shoulder to cry on...If you just want to speak to someone to cheer you up, or you just need someone to make you smile...If it's your birthday...Or anything like that...Please Pm me. Because I believe that we are all brothers and sisters (and none binary siblings.) of this earth. I want to make you smile. I have virtual tissues and hugs <3 <3 <3 ~Seddie
SeddieDeer

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SeddieDeer » Fri May 06, 2016 6:20 pm

Species Rules

Deer of Arcal might seem like a complicated species with all it's lore and rules- But you don't need to know anything before adopting a deer from us other then the things stated below.

These are the basic rules/questions- although deeper knowledge can be found if you read on after these basic rules & Facts. If you have any other questions, please message me or one of the mods!

Please note, it is completely within our right to take back an adopt without a refund if you are being rude to the Admins, mods or artists here, disrupting the Arcal fanclub on multiple occasions, or not obeying the laws of our species. However, know that we don't wish to exclude anybody from our species, and taking back an adopt will always be a last resort. We know mistakes happen, and we will politely correct you. If you are unhappy with how a member of the team is acting, please message me personally. I will not tolerate my staff being rude to adopters in exactly the same way I will not tolerate adopters being rude to staff.

Character ⓇTodd.

What is the golden Rule of Arcal?
Although deer might argue, fighting amongst owners is strictly forbidden.

Can I make my own Arcal Deer?
Unfortunately no, Arcal's realm and Deer are a closed species and world.

How many deer can I have?
Six deer. Artists can have ten. However, all your breeding babies come into this too, and so if you wish to breed again and already have six- the deer that come out of that breeding must be put up for adoption or gifted away to someone who has less then six deer. (Unless you have won more deer slots through events or competitions.)

I am not connecting with my deer, can I sell it?/Rehome it?
If you purchased the deer yourself, you can sell the deer to someone within our fandom who understands our species rules- For the amount you bought the deer for, or less. If you won your deer via contest, then you cannot sell it. You may gift it for free, or return it to us to gift away. You must message one of our team members when you re-home your deer. This is so then we can keep track of our deer and know which hands our deer species land in.

Character ⓇDerbyGirl

What about Deerlings living arrangements?
A deer's deerling must remain living in the patch of land their parents are.
May that be the floral Queendom, the Arcane Kingdom, or the land behind the waterfall.

Can I get my Arcal deer drawn in a {----------} art style?
You can have your Arcal deer drawn in an adventure time, MLP, Gravity falls- etc etc, whatever style you like, As long as you understand Arcal Deer are in their own realm and have absolutely no connection to any worlds outside of it. This means that our deer cannot "meet said person/creature of such a show/book/etc".
The Arcal kingdom is in a realm of its own that is not and will not be related to others shows, books, or any other lifestyle then the Realm in which Arcal is.

How long does a deer of Arcal Live for?
800 years. Although an Arcane deer had 24 lives, this is simply because they battle often. But they too, live until 800.

What can Deers be named?
Well, you can choose their own name- but deer names can be as human as they can get, a pretty name like "Charlotte" or as special as calling them after a flower, a different type of gold, something in another language- anything at all.
Character ⓇCosmic~Wallaby

I know Floral and Arcane deer don't really like each other, but can any of them be friends?
Very secretly. A lot of Secret friendships & Forbidden loves are formed at one of the two festivals that take place on a yearly basis. (The Summer Sharing & The Winter Giving.) If a forbidden love takes place, then the deer must go behind the waterfall, and they can never return to their own land. If a friendship forms, they can stay on their own land, but as the blanket of night covers the sky, secret meetings inside one another's house can take place, only to be rushed off by daylight approaching.
Notice: Although deer might argue, fighting amongst owners is strictly forbidden.

Which deer can go and live behind the waterfall?

Only deer that fall in love with a deer from the opposite side may live there, alongside their deerlings. (Children) the land behind the waterfall can't be found by mistake.

What about A deer with a staff with vines on it ?
You won't find pureblood Arcane Deer or Pureblood Floral deer with this trait. You will never get a pureblood with a staff with vines on it that still lives among their own Deer. (Besides one special deer known as the Mad ole' stag, whose lore and story will come into play.) When breeding comes into action however, If an Arcane and Floral deer have a baby deerling behind the waterfall, the deerling will learn both Healing and Magic, although they must live behind the waterfall- this is the reason why you will never find a pureblood Arcane Deer or Pureblood Floral with this trait. Only behind the waterfall does this lay. In other words- you can only get this combination by breeding an arcane and floral deer.

Can my Arcane deer be all powerful, knowing everything there is to know about magic and good at every single spell there is?
No. Arcane deer have their limits, in fact, upon adoption you will be asked one type of magic your deer is truly bad at, as well as something they are really good at. Although Arcane deer can hold a very powerful destruction magic, their power will never be as strong as the royalty of the kingdom.
Character Ⓡpudding

Can my Floral deer know every type of healing magic going around?
No. Floral deer have their limits, in fact, upon adoption you will be asked one type of healing magic your deer is truly bad at, (or a flower your deer has no idea about) As well as something they are really good at. Although Floral deer can hold a very powerful healing magic their power will never be as strong as the royalty of the kingdom.

What do Deer of Arcal like to Eat?:
They have a lot of fruits in Arcal. Hazels, Acorns. My deer has a passion for Acorn tea. Arcal deer are strictly herbivores.

What do deer of Arcal enjoy doing?:
They don't just heal or battle all the time. They have hobbies too. My Arcane Deer for instance, enjoys enchanting violins to play above him as he writes. My Floral Deer enjoys reading every book she can find from the Arcal Library. Deer may play sports, play instruments, or cook. Just like humans, they are each unique in their hobbies.

You can learn more about Arcal Deer, their lifestyles and such if you choose to scroll on below. This is a straight to the point set of rules.

Breeding
When two deer fall in love, they can breed up to two deerlings. You can get more breeding slots by entering & winning contests and such.
-BREEDING RULES WILL BE ADDED NEXT MONTH.-
ImageImageImage
SeddieDeer

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SeddieDeer » Fri May 06, 2016 6:21 pm

Deer to be won by contest or up to buy-

SeddieDeer wrote:
We have our very first Arcal Deer up for adoption!

He's an Arcane deer, and he's up to be won! He's been designed by our lovely Todd!

Click here to try and win this deer!

Last edited by SeddieDeer on Sun May 08, 2016 9:12 pm, edited 2 times in total.
ImageImageImage
SeddieDeer

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

save-
ImageImageImage
SeddieDeer

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

save-
ImageImageImage
SeddieDeer

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SeddieDeer » Fri May 06, 2016 6:22 pm

save-
ImageImageImage
SeddieDeer

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SeddieDeer » Fri May 06, 2016 6:22 pm

save-
ImageImageImage
SeddieDeer

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SeddieDeer » Fri May 06, 2016 6:23 pm

save-
ImageImageImage
SeddieDeer

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SeddieDeer » Fri May 06, 2016 6:23 pm

save-
ImageImageImage
SeddieDeer

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me