Undertale/Deltarune Fanclub

Join or create fan clubs about your favorite things!

Re: Undertale Fanclub - Announcement pg 380!

Postby escapalization » Thu Dec 28, 2017 3:04 pm

LapisWolf19917 wrote:Random question?

Would you approve of this game getting a sequel?

no, i think it left off well, no matter what route you took! there's not a whole lot more to be said, and you can't really turn the monsters settling into the human world into a full-on undertale-style game. i just feel like there could never be a better one. undertale is perfect as it is, not-so-short and sweet!
---------------------------------------------------------------
friendly
neighborhood
idiot

hi! i'm kay, a dreamer and a creator. my
current passions are american sign language,
guitar, undertale, and homestuck.

any pronouns ✦ disaster bi
infp-t ✦ cancer ✦ slytherclaw
---------------------------------------------------------------
escapalization

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby sillies » Thu Dec 28, 2017 3:11 pm

I personally would not like to see a sequel. It wouldn't do much, since flowey is defeated no matter what route you take, their's not really any main antagonists anymore.

But a prequel, maybe. Learn about Gaster, what went wrong with him, and perhaps some of the most famous theories could be proven or disproven. I think a prequel would be incredible, so we can learn about the characters and their backstories. What fully lead to Asgore and Toriel's divorce. How Undyne started training with the King himself. What about Sans? Where did his power come from?
    And gaster. How did he really die? And Alphys. What was she like before Gaster's passing. (other than being a raging weeb, haha).
sillies

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby enbygoblin » Thu Dec 28, 2017 4:38 pm

Echos. wrote:do y'all have any undertale oc's? if so, please share them! I'd love to see what you guys come up with c:

i have a monster girl {lowkey looks like a mix between a Temmie and a goat- thing like Tori and a cat??} who's obsessed with humans.
When she was little she wanted to be one when she grew up c:

I just got a tablet so I'll have to make a ref for her aha

I actually do have an Undertale OC. Her name is Kora. She never met her real parents and fell when she was seven. This happened 10 years after Frisk left the Underground after a neutral run. In my AU, the Underground is like a Labyrinth. You can fall down Mt. Ebott, but end up anywhere in the Underground. Kora ended up in Snowdin and was found by who other than Papyrus. He took her home and healed her, as she was injured by her fall. She stayed with the skeleton brothers for a month, until Papyrus decided to take her on a patrol with them. Yeah, bad idea. Asgore sent the Deltas(a pack of wolf monsters) after them. They were eventually chased away by Papyrus, who showed his powerful side after seeing his brother almost being killed by them. Alphys and Undyne barged in right after the Deltas fled. While trying to get Kora to the safety of the Ruins per Sans’ instructions, the were attacked AGAIN by the Deltas. They knocked all four monsters out, but fled after seeing Toriel. She took Sans and Kora into the Ruins, leaving the other three unconscious. 5 years later, Kora gets tired of being locked away in the Ruins, and sneaks out. She doesn’t remember Undyne, Alphys, or Papyrus, so it’s a little alarming when she bumps into them. She tries to run away, but fails. From Waterfall, they chase her all the way to the Door of the Ruins. It’s 10:00 at night at this time, so Sans doesn’t appreciate the rucuss coming from the other side of the door. He leaves to find out what it is, only to find Kora being cornered by a few monsters. Without being seen, he takes Kora away, much to the shock of the others. They know it’s Sans. PAPYRUS knows it’s Sans. I’m going to end it here, if you want me to make it into a story and post it here, tell me.

YES! They could make a new antagonist and even put Helen in the game. That would be cool! However, I’m seeing posts about a prequel. That would also be really cool. I mean, I’ve always wanted to know who Sans parents are and what happened to them, and how he got his powers.
enbygoblin

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby planetpain » Thu Dec 28, 2017 9:35 pm

Mmm, perhaps. It matters on what the Sequel will be about. If its something that seems like its going on for way too long than it should be, I don't think so. If its just a small thing like I dunno some moments with the monsters, like one shots kinda, then I won't mind!

"I always loved hearing you talk about your dreams, Denji."
Fawful - Oiled Up - 19
"But try as he might, he can never stay awake.
With a drink in his hand, and a smile on his face.
Sitting down, or standin' up,
Where ever he lays his head, that's his bed.
Denji, Denji, Denji! Denji wake up!"
planetpain

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby lostmelody. » Thu Dec 28, 2017 10:13 pm

*jumps in after fifty bazillion pages* I'M BACK! And are you making Spider Dance references without me? Yes, I've still been keeping track.

Hmm, would I like Undertale to have a sequel? Depends. I think it would be nice if it was less serious than the first, with less death, seriousness and magic goats shooting stars and laser beams at you. Y'know?

My charger is STILL broken, so I'm still going to be floating around the abyss for a bit. Feel free to come n' visit.

But, I'm getting a laptop around Febuary and March, so that's good.

And is just me or are Undertale animation memes really cool? Especially Posin' and I am the Man. Love those ones.

Font from 1001 Fonts
Cool Person: X

Hey, hey! My name's lostmelody., but you can call me Lost, Mel, or Melody!

I'm in the following fandoms:
Undertale, Wings Of Fire, Foxcraft,
Warrior Cats, Pokemon, and MLP!
You can find me on Scratch as
M_E_T_T_A_T_O_N and on Goatlings as lost_firefly.
My previous username was . m u f f e t!.

I'm an artist, animator and writer! I also enjoy
roleplaying and playing videogames with my friends!

lostmelody.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby u w u » Fri Dec 29, 2017 4:06 am

yes i would
━━━━━━━☆☆━━━━━━━
✧・゚: *✧・゚:*  
✧・゚: *✧・゚:*
━━━━━━━☆☆━━━━━━━
u w u

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby enbygoblin » Fri Dec 29, 2017 6:03 am

. m u f f e t . wrote:*jumps in after fifty bazillion pages* I'M BACK! And are you making Spider Dance references without me? Yes, I've still been keeping track.

Hmm, would I like Undertale to have a sequel? Depends. I think it would be nice if it was less serious than the first, with less death, seriousness and magic goats shooting stars and laser beams at you. Y'know?

My charger is STILL broken, so I'm still going to be floating around the abyss for a bit. Feel free to come n' visit.

And is just me or are Undertale animation memes really cool? Especially Posin' and I am the Man. Love those ones.

About the reference, sorry I couldn’t help myself! And, yes, the animation memes for this fandom are awesome! Especially the I am the man meme with Sans! The Posin memes are awesome too!
enbygoblin

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby The Soapy Dolphin » Fri Dec 29, 2017 8:16 am

Heck yes I would!
The thing is, though, Undertale already has a great end, there's not much else to solve (or ruin if you did Genocide). If you add on to it you kind of run the risk of ruining the series. I'd love Undertale even if it did have a terrible sequel, but still.
Maybe an end where you save Asriel somehow could be nice, but then again the entire point of the story is to tell you that not everyone can be saved. So, good idea, but ruins the story.
I might stick to just playing fangames that continue the story. Even if they're terrible, it's not like it's canon so I'm not stuck with this trashy end for all of my favorite characters.

peach tea! wrote:
    I personally would not like to see a sequel. It wouldn't do much, since flowey is defeated no matter what route you take, their's not really any main antagonists anymore.

But a prequel, maybe. Learn about Gaster, what went wrong with him, and perhaps some of the most famous theories could be proven or disproven. I think a prequel would be incredible, so we can learn about the characters and their backstories. What fully lead to Asgore and Toriel's divorce. How Undyne started training with the King himself. What about Sans? Where did his power come from?
    And gaster. How did he really die? And Alphys. What was she like before Gaster's passing. (other than being a raging weeb, haha).

This.
This is a great point.
I'd especially like to know more about Gaster. You know almost nothing about him in the real game. Heck, saying he's a skeleton, while it makes sense because of his clear connection to Sans, is kind of speculation, isn't it? All you see is a sprite where it appears his body is white. The Gaster Followers don't have much color either, maybe being ripped from the timeline takes away color? I really like that idea for some reason, I'm making that my headcanon
I haven't done any digging around but the only Gaster theory I've found that I liked was by MatPat (y'know... the one who made the Sans is Ness theory...). While I do love that theory and honestly kind of believe it, it seems like kind of a stretch. Pretty sure the dominant hand the skelebros had wasn't a hint to Gaster being split in half and turning into them, it was just a detail that coincidentally happened to support the theory.
I want answers, Toby Fox! Answers!

DoodleDraws wrote:
. m u f f e t . wrote:*jumps in after fifty bazillion pages* I'M BACK! And are you making Spider Dance references without me? Yes, I've still been keeping track.

About the reference, sorry I couldn’t help myself! And, yes, the animation memes for this fandom are awesome! Especially the I am the man meme with Sans! The Posin memes are awesome too!

I haven't seen too many animation memes, but the ones I have seen are great :D
One of the Posin' memes is the reason I started shipping Papyton. I watched the video out of curiosity, and it was just so cute X3
Hot Milk has got to be hands down my favorite animation meme, though. Dunno why, I just like it.

accidental very long post whoops--
x

Soapy || fae/faer or they/them
i don't play cs anymore! selling all
my stuff for flight rising :)

FRx
x
x
x
x
x
x
The Soapy Dolphin

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Tindraake » Sat Dec 30, 2017 1:39 am

peach tea! wrote:

I'd support this, tbh. I think it would be cool to get some more info on the G followers too. c:

"i Amn just........... a litle creacher. Thatse It . I Canot change this"

Image Image Image Image Image

Image Image Image Image

Dividers by me. Do not use without permission!
Tindraake

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Undertale Fanclub - Discord server !!

Postby sillies » Sun Dec 31, 2017 4:46 am

sillies

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me