War Wolf Fan Club - OPEN TO POSTING

Join or create fan clubs about your favorite things!

War Wolf Fan Club - OPEN TO POSTING

Postby MaineiacJay » Thu Oct 01, 2015 1:29 pm

Introduction/About | Registered War Wolves | Registered Litters| Topic Train |
Breed Suggestions | Featured War Wolves | Website | Badges

There are now over 50 War Wolves in circulation and I thought it would be fun if we had a Fan Club. This will be a place for everyone to come on and chat about War Wolves, share their wins, create character profiles, share art you have collected of your war wolves, and just have fun! I hope to have weekly discussion topics to keep things interesting and interactive.

You do not have to own a War Wolf to join in! If you are silently stalking, waiting for your chance to grab one (either by bidding or entering for an unnatural), or just admiring the species, you are free to come and hang out!

War Wolves are a species created in a post apocalyptic world by a government run program in charge of enineering a species capable of working on the surface, which has been devastated by nuclear warfare. It is dark, desolate and hostile. Different groups inhabit underground bunkers around the world as the surface is not inhabitable in its current state. Trips to the surface are not encouraged. Hostile groups often rely on force in order to obtain weopons, gear, food and water and even more hospitable bunkers.

To combat this threat and to make surface trips safer, the government sactioned a new species, One that would be genetically developed to safely navigate the surface and to help alert their handlers to oncoming threats and defend when necessary. This group of scientists used the DNA from wolves, enhanced with other canine species as well as other types of animals, both from the past and present to create what is now known as Was Wolves.

All was wolves share certain key features. Although the surface contains high levels of radiation, the mutated features seen In War Wolves are not due to this radiation, but rather, from the process of DNA splicing and messing with their genetics as a species. In order to get the unnatural traits, such as the echolocation and enhanced sense of smell, they had to change their DNA and splice it. The lack of eyes was an intentional modification. Since they had echolocation, they had no need for eyes. It is also for the fact that there is radiation on the surface as well as dust and debre in the air that is detrimental to eyes. It was a some solution to a tricky situation.

The lack of nose was a mutation that wasn't aimed for but wasn't problematic so they didn't try and fix it and potentially cause more problems. The same goes for the unnatural markings and unusual tail. Every now and then they get one of these but it is so rare that it's a non issue. These war wolves have a good and bad feature; they have an amazing sense of smell, higher than the natural wolves and are fiercely loyal to their handler, but they are sterile and unfortunately cannot breed.

There are 3 classes of War wolves; Original, Second Generation and Unnatural.

Original Was Wolves are genetically enineered and "born" in a laboratory. They do not have parents. Original War Wolves are fertile and are aloud to breed, for a small fee.

Second generation Was Wolves are born from a pairing between Original War Wolves. They inherit their parents genetics and cost patterns. Although second generation War Wolves are fertile, due to the genetic makeup and possibility for unwanted mutation, these War Wolves are not sanctioned for breeding.

Unnatural War Wolves are mutated beyond the norm. They have unnatural coat colors and patterns, some are identifiable from past species, others are so unusual that it is unknown how They were obtained. These war wolves all share One common feature, found only on these unnatural wolves; a long, tapered tail. It is unknown why is from where they get this tail, but it is clearly a feature connected to their unusual coat. Another trait of these unnatural War Wolves is that they are sterile and cannot breed. Due to this fact, these War Wolves are not sold, instead they are adopted out to suitable owners. Unnatural War Wolves, although not purposefully bred, are fiercely loyal to their handlers, more so than the common Was Wolf. They also have an increased sense of smell, making them an invaluable asset on the surface, but due to their inability to breed, they are not as popular as natural War Wolves.

You can see available War Wolves by visiting the official War Wolf Auction thread. Read the information there to get an understanding of how the process works and you can try your hand at getting your very own War Wolf!

Alternatively, if you do not have the funds available to offer on a natural War Wolf, you can check out the Adoptable War Wolfthread and try for one of the Unnatural War Wolves, available twice a month. But be warned, you can only own one Unnatural War Wolf (does not apply to natural War Wolves), so make sure the War Wolf you apply for is one you truly wish to own.
Disclaimer: Unnatural War Wolves cannot be sold or given away, if you no longer want your Unnatural War Wolf, you must return it to me.
Last edited by MaineiacJay on Sat Oct 03, 2015 4:29 am, edited 14 times in total.
Birthday: July 13 | Anniversary: September 18
Welcoming our daughter 1/7/19 ❤
MaineiacJay

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

REGISTERED WAR WOLVES

Postby MaineiacJay » Thu Oct 01, 2015 1:30 pm

Legend
⋆ - Unnatural
♂ - Male
♀ - Female
✔ - Has Profile
☢ - DNA Modified (Through Breeding)

Registered War Wolves 001-075
001⋆ - ♂ - MaineiacJay -
002⋆ - ♀ - UFA
003 - ♂ - XandraT8
004 - ♀ - ❤ Cat s ❤
005 - ♂ - Sadies
006 - ♀ - ~Apollo~
007 - ♂ - eagle
008⋆ - ♀ - Dreamdancer25
009 - ♀ - Mr.Shroomy
010 - ♂ - XandraT8
011 - ♂ - Ilovecats8
012 - ♀ - iBrevity
013 - ♂ - .kestral
014 - ♀ - .:Sheer:.
015 - ♀ - Bloodwolfie
016 - ♀ - MaineiacJay -
017 - ♂ - dragonscales10
018 - ♀ - dragonscales10
019 - ♂ - MaineiacJay -
020 - ♂ - MaineiacJay -
021 - ♀ - MaineiacJay -
022⋆ - ♀ - Dalgony
023⋆ - ♂ - TheFluffyness
024 - ♂ - Ilovecats8
025 - ♀ -Ilovecats8

051 - ♀ - Mr.Shroomy
052 - ♂ - Ilovecats8
053 - ♀ - Dorkydactyl
054 - ♀ - Ilovecats8
055 - ♀ - UFB (09-28-15)
056 - ♀ - UFB (09-28-15)
060 - ♂ - UFB (10-05-15)
061 - ♀ - UFB (10-05-15)
062 - ♂ - UFB (10-05-15)
063 - ♀ - MaineiacJay
064 - ♂ - UFB (10-12-15)
065⋆ - ♂ - MaineiacJay
066 - ♀ - UFB (10-12-15)
067 - ♀ - UFB (10-12-15)
068 - ♂ - iBrevity
069 - ♀ - UFB (10-12-15)
070 - ♂ - UFB (10-19-15)
071 - ♀ - UFB (10-19-15)
072 - ♂ - UFB (10-19-15)
073 - ♀ - UFB (10-19-15)
074 - ♂ - UFB (10-26-15)
075⋆ - ♀ - UFA (10-22-15)
026 - ♂ - dragonscales10
027 - ♀ - Dalgony
028 - ♂ - iBrevity
029 - ♀ - Ilovecats8
030 - ♂ - Ilovecats8
031 - ♂ - .:Sheer:.
032⋆ - ♂ - Nanorat
033 - ♀ - Ilovecats8
034 - ♂ - Ilovecats8
035 - ♀ - Ilovecats8
036 - ♀ - Ilovecats8
037 - ♂ - PikachuTori25
038 - ♀ - Mr.Shroomy
039 - ♂ - Taito
040 - ♀ - .:Sheer:.
041 - ♂ - Mr.Shroomy
042 - ♂ - .:Sheer:.
043 - ♂ - Ilovecats8
044 - ♀ - Ilovecats8
045 - ♀ - UFB (10-05-15)
046 - ♂ - Ilovecats8
047 - ♀ - MaineiacJay
048 - ♂ - Dorkydactyl
049 - ♀ - PikachuTori25
050⋆ - ♀ - PikachuTori25

CREATING PROFILES
I would love for this to be as interactive and inviting as possible. One thing I would love to see is if people posted profiles for their War Wolves! If you choose to do so, I would link to it on the registration (above and on the website) for people to see! To make this as easy as possible, I ask that you make a separate post for each War Wolf, that way there is no scrolling to find the character, I can simply link right to the characters post.

PROFILE RULES
* ONE War Wolf per post (for easy linking)
* ONE photo showing. I dont a bunch of huge photos slopped on here. You should use a full body adult photo (can be one you have commissioned) as reference and the rest should be linked to. This will help keep this thread organized and clean.

If you arent sure what to include in your character profile, feel free to use the below set up! You do not have to use this layout, and you can add or remove anything you wish!

War Wolf [TAG NUMBER]
[img]ADULT%20IMAGE%20URL[/img]

GENERAL
Name:
Markings: [NATURAL/UNNATURAL
Prominent DNA: [BREED BASE]
Date Of Creation:

BACKGROUND
[POST YOUR WAR WOLF'S STORY]

ADDITIONAL IMAGES
[url]Puppy[/url]

Last edited by MaineiacJay on Sat Oct 03, 2015 4:25 am, edited 12 times in total.
MaineiacJay

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

REGISTERED LITTERS

Postby MaineiacJay » Thu Oct 01, 2015 1:30 pm

Below is a list of registered litters. You can find the litter number, parents, number of puppies and their owners.

Litter # ----Parents----# of Pups
001 - Chromium & Krypton - 3
002 - Emnet & Calix - 3
003 - Chromium & Kaito - 2
004 - Chromium & Caedis - 3
005 - Nysa & Aiolos​ - 1

Introduction/About| Registered War Wolves | Registered Litters | Topic Train |
Last edited by MaineiacJay on Fri Oct 02, 2015 9:44 am, edited 13 times in total.
MaineiacJay

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

TOPIC TRAIN

Postby MaineiacJay » Thu Oct 01, 2015 1:31 pm

Every week, we will have a new topic for discussion. There will be an archive for past topics and a "suggestion box" where you can suggest new topics for the future. To suggest a topic, simply list here on the thread and I'll add it to the list.

What is your favorite War Wolf to date? (does not have to be one you own)

Empty

Empty

Introduction/About| Registered War Wolves | Registered Litters| Topic Train |
Last edited by MaineiacJay on Fri Oct 02, 2015 6:42 am, edited 6 times in total.
MaineiacJay

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

BREED SUGGESTIONS

Postby MaineiacJay » Thu Oct 01, 2015 1:31 pm

Is there a breed that you really want to see that hasn't been done yet? Post your thoughts and they will be added to the list below for review.

Strikes out breeds have successfully been done :thumbup:
Leonberger
Barzoi
Staffordshire Bull Terrier
Belgian Malinois
Azawakh
Whippet
Catahoula Leopard Dog
Australian Shepherd
keeshond
Golden Retriever
shetland sheepdog
Belgium Malinois

Introduction/About| Registered War Wolves | Registered Litters| Topic Train |
Last edited by MaineiacJay on Fri Oct 02, 2015 6:43 am, edited 7 times in total.
MaineiacJay

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

FEATURED WAR WOLVES

Postby MaineiacJay » Thu Oct 01, 2015 1:32 pm

Last edited by MaineiacJay on Fri Oct 02, 2015 6:43 am, edited 3 times in total.
MaineiacJay

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: War Wolf Fan Club - WIP

Postby MaineiacJay » Thu Oct 01, 2015 3:10 pm

Last edited by MaineiacJay on Fri Oct 02, 2015 9:35 am, edited 2 times in total.
MaineiacJay

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: War Wolf Fan Club - WIP

Postby MaineiacJay » Fri Oct 02, 2015 6:40 am

reserved
MaineiacJay

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: War Wolf Fan Club - OPEN TO POSTING

Postby iBrevity » Fri Oct 02, 2015 9:22 am

just marking real quickly cx I'll return asap to answer the topic question c: it looks awesome so far though dear!

[art by Baylin]

brev [she/her]

kalon moderator
approvals are -- closed
iBrevity

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me