✿ | The Pokémon Club | V.5 | ✿

Join or create fan clubs about your favorite things!

Will You Be Getting the USUM Trainer Dual Pack?

The what now?
53%
No, too expensive!
35%
Yes 8D
11%

Total votes : 238

Re: ✿ | The Pokémon Club | V.5 | {31/1/16} | ✿

Postby Kveykva » Mon Sep 25, 2017 10:54 am

RWBY Rose wrote:I'm still jealous about that. :"D

Oh and a reminder: you get a celebi code to redeem in SM or USM on your receipt. I'm not sure if you get it with the physical code but you get it in eshop purchasing it digitally.

Whaaaat? There's a code on my receipt? Ipreordereditaggh
Kveykva

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Faybell » Mon Sep 25, 2017 11:35 am

Did you preorder it in the eshop? If so go to your purchase history and look at your receipt. Idk if you get one for physical preorder. Some people are saying you don't on reddit but I can't confirm if they do or don't since I got it in eshop.
Faybell

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby bisylizzie » Mon Sep 25, 2017 12:52 pm

RWBY Rose wrote:Did you preorder it in the eshop? If so go to your purchase history and look at your receipt. Idk if you get one for physical preorder. Some people are saying you don't on reddit but I can't confirm if they do or don't since I got it in eshop.

Both me and my sister got Celebis from our physical copies - the code was sent to our emails when we input the DL code for the game into the eshop (and I guess it'll be in the Receipts part of the eshop, too...)
We just don't get the bonus themes, I don't think
bisylizzie

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Faybell » Mon Sep 25, 2017 1:21 pm

You should check next time your in the eshop for the theme code. If it's there it will be in recent activity probably. :)

The theme is super cool.

So how many people got silver and gold? I've counted three in the club including myself. It has such a higher nostalgia feel then soul silver and heart gold, I'm loving it. <3
Faybell

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SilverSamurai » Mon Sep 25, 2017 2:33 pm

I got silver! Just waiting for crystal to come out too, I'm for sure getting that one when it releases. I haven't played silver much yet (just past the first gym) because a friend wanted me to play through white2, so I'm doing a speed run because it's the libraries copy and I have a week haha

Yo, I'm Silver and like talking with people and making new friends.
I enjoy music, birds, anime/manga, video games, and art. Feel free to send over a message whenever if you'd like to chat!

A lot is happening right now, but I'm doing my best

"I fell apart, but got back up again,"
SilverSamurai

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Faybell » Mon Sep 25, 2017 2:45 pm

Your library has Pokémon games??! Lucky. Id have fun with it and leave some cool Pokémon on it for the next person.

I'm a little disappointed they didn't release crystal with gold and silver. I remember being so happy getting to play as a female character after playing RBY so long as a guy. I'll eventually end up with all the gen 2 games. I loved RBY but gen 2 was definitely my favorite as a kid. I remember pretending I went to trainer school and going on field trips to kanto lol. I'd even pretend the teacher gave me assignments like hatching an egg, evolving a Pokémon, winning a tournament, etc. I also had this irrational anger at the police calling your rival a guy because I thought he was female, lol. I thought that was the reason they couldn't find him/her. I didn't find out he was actually a guy until SS/HG when the sprites were clearer..... I was a strange kid. :"D
Faybell

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby plutone » Tue Sep 26, 2017 6:01 am

I have a theory (well, something i found somewhere else) about why they didn't release crystal with gold and silver

probably because it has more features than gold and silver, and if they released them together, majority of people would just buy crystal. so they'll probably wait a few months while gold and silver bring in cash, then release crystal

plus, people datamined and found some files or whatever mentioning crystal, so it should come eventually
‎ ‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‎ ‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‎‎ ‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‎‎ ‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‎ ‏‏‎ ‎‏‏ ‎ ‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‎ ‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎ ‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎Image

‏‏‎‎‎

rhythm game enthusiast
environmental science major
send me trades!
finished lion collection 1/1/23
currently auctioning- n/a

絆と共に 咲くはサザンカ

plutone

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Faybell » Tue Sep 26, 2017 6:52 am

It might be. Everyone I know bought the gen 1 games they had as kids though. I personally bought two reds and one yellow. One red was on my second 3ds. My boyfriend has blue so I didn't bother buying it since I prefer red and yellow.
Faybell

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Schuyler » Tue Sep 26, 2017 3:57 pm

Red is what I had as a kid, but I actually bought Yellow instead because I'd always been curious to see how it was different. :)

As for gen 2, I don't have the money to buy one yet, but that might be for the best if there's a chance Crystal will eventually be released as well. That's definitely the one I'd want to get, so I'll probably wait a bit and see what happens. ^^
ImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImageImage
Art credits: Avatar
ImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImage
...............ImageImage
Schuyler
Global Moderator

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby bisylizzie » Tue Sep 26, 2017 6:44 pm

Someone asked for a reminder when the Pikacaps swapped over, so here it is!

From today until next week, PIKACHU20 now gives out the Hoenn Cap Pika.

Later, I'll have to reset my Moon game (after transferring everything, of course), so I can grab this one...
bisylizzie

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me