Vocaloid Fan Club V5 Under mass updation!

Join or create fan clubs about your favorite things!

Re: Vocaloid Fan Club V5 Under mass updation!

Postby bisylizzie » Mon Jun 19, 2017 9:15 am

arbor fray stain wrote:anyone know any good sites to listen to vocaloid songs that have videos? i used to use youtube, but many of my favorites (for example, bad end night) were taken down or are now blocked in my country (USA), for some unknown reason :(

Yeah, the launch of Youtube Red hasn't helped much for those in the US - your best bet would be to get a NicoNico account - much of the site does have an English translation, so there's not a huge language barrier to cross, you just have to get used to how it works.
bisylizzie

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby vampz » Mon Jun 19, 2017 9:16 am

arbor fray stain wrote:anyone know any good sites to listen to vocaloid songs that have videos? i used to use youtube, but many of my favorites (for example, bad end night) were taken down or are now blocked in my country (USA), for some unknown reason :(

many vocaloid fans use a site called nicovideo! you do have to get an account to watch videos, but many
    official producers upload their songs on there- you should also still be able to find some of the classics
    that were taken down on youtube.

on another note, i've made a ton of vocaloid covers and such since i've posted here last! it'd be great if
    you guys could check them out at my soundcloud, which is linked in my signature.
blue - she/her
currently a wip!
vampz

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Tsar » Mon Jun 19, 2017 9:47 am

juyon wrote:

many vocaloid fans use a site called nicovideo! you do have to get an account to watch videos, but many
    official producers upload their songs on there- you should also still be able to find some of the classics

People upload vocaloid on bilibili too! The site is all in Chinese so there is a bit of a language barrier, but speaking from my experience it isn't too hard to navigate around.
Tsar

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby vampz » Tue Aug 01, 2017 2:04 am

i haven't posted here in a while, but as of recently i've got Rin and Len's V2's!
    my dad forgot to make it a surprise for my birthday and i got it early.
    sorry if it sounds a little shaky, but yesterday i made my first cover
    with Rin of Two Breaths Walking here! I'm still getting used to their pros and
    cons- it actually turns out they can't connect vowels, but they have strong,
    powerful voices, and i hope to learn much more about how to use them!
blue - she/her
currently a wip!
vampz

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby arbor fray stain » Wed Aug 02, 2017 10:10 am

juyon wrote:

on another note, i've made a ton of vocaloid covers and such since i've posted here last! it'd be great if
    you guys could check them out at my soundcloud, which is linked in my signature.

i made a niconico account, but i'm having some troubles. is there a way to disable comments viewing on a video? i went to watch one video and all the comments people made were flying across it, and some of them were kind of nasty :( i couldn't figure out how to turn it off.
ImageImage
ImageImage
please click and feed! :)
arbor fray stain

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby bisylizzie » Thu Aug 03, 2017 2:30 am

arbor fray stain wrote:
juyon wrote:

i made a niconico account, but i'm having some troubles. is there a way to disable comments viewing on a video? i went to watch one video and all the comments people made were flying across it, and some of them were kind of nasty :( i couldn't figure out how to turn it off.

Assuming you're using the website, your screen should look similar/the same to the image in my attachment - it's the icon I've circled/put an arrow pointing to, and highlighting it should bring up the "Hide comments" tip box - that's the icon you want to click.
Attachments
niconico.png
niconico.png (31.13 KiB) Viewed 82 times
bisylizzie

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby serl » Mon Sep 11, 2017 9:06 pm

Username: froppy
Nickname?: froppy
Country you live in: canada
Favorite Vocaloid(s): miku
Favorite Pairing: n/a
Favorite Vocaloid Song: sand planet / po pi po / francium ( oops )
How long have you been into Vocaloid?: idk lol
╔═════════════╗

kaia/serl
she | paper rad#2431
hi i'm serl <3 my special interest is
cats! currently, i'm hyperfixating on the
idolm@ster, touhou, and chicken
smoothie! i'm a big rhythm game fan
and i frequent my local arcade! i also
really love music <3 my favorite
genres are happy hardcore, denpa,
classic rock, mashcore, & vocal trance!

╚═════════════╝
serl

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby TerraByte » Mon Sep 11, 2017 9:46 pm

Nickname?: Terra
Country you live in: United States
Favorite Vocaloid(s): ahhh, this one's hard; tgough i listen to Rin, Gumi, Miku, and Len a lot more than the rest since the voice sounds better than a lot more than most (in my honest opinion)
Favorite Pairing: probably maika x yohioloid since it's the closest to canon xD
Favorite Vocaloid Song: this is hard, too. xD Either "愛して愛して愛して" by kikuo, or "帰胎願望" by Mushi-P (i tried translating it, but i messed up horribly x'D i at least got "大丈夫" right, lol!)
How long have you been into Vocaloid?: about 8 years and counting :3 i prefer their songs over the ones over here since the songs aren't always about "oh, i just broke up with my boyfriend and i want him back." or some sappy romance. they have a distinctive taste, if you will, new sounds, and a compelling story most of the time. ♡
Other: i've commented on this place a few times, but never filled a member form out, so yeah xD hello! :D
TerraByte

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Mys » Fri Sep 15, 2017 5:11 am

Please read this

If anyone here is still very active and willing to take on quite an important role(updating this club), please let Xanga know. I still like Vocaloid and all but am not very active in the community anymore. I've moved on from it so im not really a fit to take this over anymore.

☆-☆-☆-☆-☆-☆-☆-☆-☆-☆

Can I tell you something...?

I want to tell you something...

It's just an old story.

I will sing the meanings...

That you taught me...

About devotion...
☆-☆-☆-☆-☆-☆-☆-☆-☆-☆

Mys

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby bisylizzie » Fri Sep 15, 2017 5:50 am

Mys wrote:
Please read this

If anyone here is still very active and willing to take on quite an important role(updating this club), please let Xanga know. I still like Vocaloid and all but am not very active in the community anymore. I've moved on from it so im not really a fit to take this over anymore.

I guess if there's no one else who wants to take over, I could possibly do so, as I'm still quite into Vocaloid~

Anyway, I picked up SCL's Last Color the other day (along with the Gakupo keyring), and finally got ahold of volume 2 of both Bad End Night and Rin-Chan Now! Both aren't bad manga series, though I prefer Bad End Night for being a full storyline, rather than lots of little random skits... Really looking forward to volume 3~ And I picked up Last Color because I'd heard a couple of songs a few times through YT's automated playlists, and as I liked them, figured I may as well pick up an album so I'd have a nice bunch to listen to~ I also note I didn't make a mention about ACUTE when that arrived, but I got that, and read it, and it's an interesting adaptation of the song, but I wasn't wholly into it. It's definitely one of the darker Vocaloid manga currently out in English!

Judging by release dates on the publisher's sites, the next release is Rin Chan-Now! volume 3 on the 27th (followed by volume 4 in late-November), Bad End Night Volume 3 is late October, and two new series start to release in English before the end of the year - Future Delivery at the beginning of November (which in part has my attention because the artist, Hugin Miyama, is the official illustrator of the Vocaloid, LUMi) and Hachune Miku's Everyday Vocaloid Paradise (by Ontama, who also did Mikubon) in mid-October
bisylizzie

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me