The Rat Lovers~ [Accepting Deputy and Mods!]

Join or create fan clubs about your favorite things!

The Rat Lovers~ [Accepting Deputy and Mods!]

Postby Oliverstorm » Mon Jul 30, 2012 11:20 am

Hello!

The section below is VERY, very dated. So I've struck it out but I'm keeping it just for the hahas. Who else remembers the TRT and the List?

This thread is here to chat about rats, and have fellow rat lovers join! We'll try to hook you up with people who will help you trade your rat for its full value. I'll create a list of people who have joined the Rat Lovers, and will make another list of people who have rats UFT/UFA for their FULL value.

So ages ago, one of my friends on the Trade Rant Thread was about to give up trading her Septembers List Rat for something a line or two higher. People kept offering them low pets, saying messages such as:
It's a rat. I'll pay an advent for it.

Clearly not holding the pet at its true value, which happens very often.
If you don't know what I'm talking about, check out this link. It'll help you out a lot. The Rares List

To post rats for trade/auction, you must first be a member. All you have to do is post the form on the thread, and you're in! You don't even have to be accepted or put on the member list, that's just a formality.

Code: Select all
I want to be a Rat Lover!
1. Username:
2. I agree to follow all rules.
3. If a rat is offered and I want it, I will offer its full value.
4. Rats will be loved!!

Please try not to go too off topic, as I do not want this thread locked for spam C: Thanks!!!

Mod and Deputy positions:
Scroll down to the post concerning this if you are interested in applying. New or old member, anyone is able to apply!
Last edited by Oliverstorm on Sun Dec 20, 2020 6:19 am, edited 41 times in total.
Good Omens.

that is all.
Oliverstorm

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: The Rat Lovers~Trade Your Rat for its Worth!

Postby Oliverstorm » Mon Jul 30, 2012 11:21 am

Owner:
Oliverstorm

Deputy:
-open-

Moderators:
-open-
-open-

Members:
a winking skeever
~MidnightDreamer~
bonvoyage
dark dragon
FamousHorse
Iridescentdawn
Joe Kerr
kyha
LauraDogg
LissaJo
musicgurl333
Nemesis,
SabjeBammie
TigerstarIsBae
twin skeletons
Vintage-Hyena❤️
~Teya~
Cali Spaniel
leah.

Our user's lovely rats/mice (or other rodents)!

Yuki (owner is allyna910)

Diamond (also owned by allyna910)

Marion - Male (Oliverstorm)

Grey Boy - Male (Oliverstorm)

Huron - Male (Oliverstorm)

Harley - Male (Oliverstorm)

Possum-Girl - Female (Oliverstorm)

Biscuit - Female (Oliverstorm)

Toes - Male (Oliverstorm)

Buddy - Male (Oliverstorm)

Socks - Female (Oliverstorm)
Last edited by Oliverstorm on Tue Jul 17, 2018 5:32 am, edited 160 times in total.
Good Omens.

that is all.
Oliverstorm

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Oliverstorm » Mon Jul 30, 2012 11:21 am

Rats UFT/UFA:

-

Banners!
[url=http://www.chickensmoothie.com/Forum/viewtopic.php?f=20&t=1316373#p38739722][img]http://i1163.photobucket.com/albums/q543/duskzehedgie/sickrattielufffever.png[/img][/url]

[URL=http://www.chickensmoothie.com/Forum/viewtopic.php?f=39&t=1316373][IMG]http://i.imgur.com/3HDVJ.jpg[/IMG][/URL]

[img]    http://www.chickensmoothie.com/oekaki/image/image.php?id=1151739&size=large&format=auto&rev=1346362058[/img]
Last edited by Oliverstorm on Fri Sep 02, 2016 10:29 am, edited 56 times in total.
Good Omens.

that is all.
Oliverstorm

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Forum Moderator & Deputy Opening

Postby Oliverstorm » Mon Jul 30, 2012 11:26 am

Since life has gotten busy for me, with my next year of college coming up quick in the next month, I need some help managing this forum. Only two or three mods will be given the position, and there will be one deputy (aka second in command).

Responsibilities of being the deputy include PMing me of new members with their names in copy-paste code in [url=xxx]name[/url] format, name changes that same way (if a member is posting about it, no need to go searching and looking through), real-life pet rat updates (sending the image and name, and owner), the links to rat trading/auction updates, mod responsibilities, and anything else you see fit. Since I do not check my account too awful often, edit the same PM so that multiple messages from you don't spam my inbox, please!
Responsibilities of being a moderator include keeping the peace, welcoming new members, keep our forum going (post, advertise it around), and anything else you see fit.

Forms:
I want to apply for the deputy position!

1.) Username in [url=xxx]name[/url] format
2.) Have you had previous mod experience?
3.) How often are you on, what else do you have going on in life?
4.) Give a brief description why you think you should receive the position!

I want to apply for a forum moderator position!

1.) Username in [url=xxx]name[/url] format
2.) Have you had previous mod experience?
3.) How often are you on, what else do you have going on in life?
4.) Give a brief description why you think you should receive the position!

Last edited by Oliverstorm on Tue Jul 17, 2018 5:27 am, edited 27 times in total.
Good Omens.

that is all.
Oliverstorm

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~Dea~ » Mon Jul 30, 2012 11:27 am

Yayz! Rat Lovers unite! xD.

I've been trying to trade up my Lime Ice Rat for a Purple Bat Dog, but so far, nothing. >.>. I'm actually considering just taking a Red Ceberus for it.

1. Username: Animalover1234
2. I agree to follow all rules. (Yup!)
3. If a rat is offered and I want it, I will offer its full value. (yah!)
4. Rats will be loved!! (And I;m here becuz!!) lol, jk! But of course! I shall love all rats!!
~Dea~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby cloudstarwolf » Mon Jul 30, 2012 11:31 am

1. Username: Cloudstarwolf
2. I agree to follow all rules. Yeppers!
3. If a rat is offered and I want it, I will offer its full value. YES. :)
4. Rats will be loved!!
cloudstarwolf

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Oliverstorm » Mon Jul 30, 2012 11:31 am

.:~Rats~:.

By Aspenbeak:

I really love this litter. Maybe it's the beautiful way the dark blue fades to an almost silvery lighter blue, somewhat like a night sky after the sun has set. The placement of the star on this newborn rat is perfect -- it's just the right size, too, it's not huge yet not tiny. The white star appears to be glowing faintly, which adds to the theme of this newborn and makes it appear peaceful.

I don't know why, but this rat seems very smart, and a top student. It's probably the perfect, glowing, white stars all over her. She is even lighter than her sisters. She's not very different from the newborn, just more stars and lighter, but perhaps she was an overachiever back then, too. She's like a big sister lol.

This one, on the other hand... She's very similar to the one above, except she's the normal darker colour, and her stars are either duller, or a faint outline. She's like the twin of the above one, but she's probably the one who's not as smart, the one who's always in her sister's shadow.

Many white and silver stars and markings adorn the fading blues of this rat's fur -- it hasn't changed since it was a newborn, except it has obtained countless new designs, and perhaps the tail has a bit more white on it. She's a unique one, and also very creative, probably like the 'artist' of the family.

This girl has retained the darker shade of blue, like all her sisters but one. The difference is that she has more of the light blue on her, and she only has a few tiny stars. However, she has a beautiful moon marking. She appears a bit lazy, but she is rare -- perhaps she's awesome without even trying to be!

I have found a quite common litter; the only two outcomes are a very common and a common. However, being common wouldn't stop them from being awesome -- this is a beautiful litter. This newborn is grey with some black patches, and on the black patches there are markings consisting of thin green lines; perhaps this means something? Maybe it's a hint for the adult outcomes?

Ah, the ever-so-popular theme of having an outcome that is very similar to the newborn. This dude is white, unlike the grey newborn. Its markings are placed in different areas than the newborn's markings are, but they're pretty much the same markings; black patches with thin green lines on top.

I somehow see this rat and the one above as being brothers; this one is the younger one. He's different. His markings seem more organized, and there are no black patches, as he is already black. He's common, unlike his very common brother. His eyes are not the normal black, but they are light green like his markings.

Sunlight hitting the surface of water, creating what appears to be white sparks and ripples as it reflects off. Meanwhile, farther down in the depths of the water, it is peaceful and dark, with no white highlights present. This is what this beautiful newborn reminds me of. Let's see what happens to this as it grows up -- will it change drastically, or will one or two outcomes stay more or less the same as the way it is now?

He is like the oldest brother, he looks hardworking and strong. He has an extremely dark shade of blue, almost black, that is above his eyes, on and around his nose, and on his feet and tail -- maybe it's that. I love the speckles on some black markings. He has not changed too much from the newborn except he's darker.

He's the middle child, and surprisingly also the odd one out. His colours are duller and greyer than the colours of his brothers, even his wave ripples don't appear to be going in the right direction. The ripple that appears like an 'eyebrow' perhaps suggests he just likes to fool around and doesn't like to be all serious.

This one appears to be less calm than his two older brothers. His very light blue 'eyebrow' makes him appear a bit angry. His wave ripple markings seem to be like waves during a storm; he's obviously not always as kind as his brothers, lol. His colour is... Different. He doesn't exactly have the same blue as the others.

From the newborn stage, it's hard to tell what this curious rat will be. It doesn't look too different from other rats, like no wings, other line edits, or stuff like that, and the design is relatively simple. A pale reddish colour fading to a much darker reddish brown -- with light yellow and golden spots. The outcomes will be very interesting, I just know they will be. However it turns out, I'm sure it will be a beautiful rat.

This rat's personality would most likely be very bright and friendly -- she is like the newborn, but brighter, and with many shiny white spots! These markings are somehow like a red river with golden stepping-stones. This sweet little girl has white feet, white tail stripes, whitish nose, and white sparkles.

She gives off the feeling of being a 'tomboy.' She's scruffy, as if she had recently been fooling around outside. Her colours are mostly just a toned down, very blended version of her sister's; maybe she always tries to copy her, but it's not exactly 'right,' lol. Even her eye colour is a more toned down version. XD

This rat is exactly like the first sister... Except where white should be found, there's only black. The colours under the stepping-stones are darker, too, although the stepping-stones themselves don't appear to have changed much. Her eyes are the same, too. There are no white sparkles, though.
Last edited by Oliverstorm on Sun Sep 09, 2012 11:13 am, edited 2 times in total.
Good Omens.

that is all.
Oliverstorm

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ashara » Mon Jul 30, 2012 11:32 am

1. Username: VanillaHoneyy
2. I agree to follow all rules. (Yeah I do <3)
3. If a rat is offered and I want it, I will offer its full value. (Yes I will)
4. Rats will be loved!! (Of course!)

If I had a Purple Bat Dog I'd trade with you Animalover, I love the Lime Ice Rat!

☆ Looking for Seal PPS, have these to trade.
Ashara

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Dress-Up Contest

Postby Oliverstorm » Mon Jul 30, 2012 11:33 am

Entries

-no contest going on right now.-
Last edited by Oliverstorm on Sun Jan 21, 2018 11:28 pm, edited 4 times in total.
Good Omens.

that is all.
Oliverstorm

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Party Poison. » Mon Jul 30, 2012 11:38 am

1. Username: Passing Memories
2. I agree to follow all rules. Absolutely
3. If a rat is offered and I want it, I will offer its full value. Of course!
4. Rats will be loved!! (Heck yes!)
adios
Party Poison.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me