Welcome to Animal Crossing!

Join or create fan clubs about your favorite things!

Re: Welcome to Animal Crossing!

Postby Eggnog » Wed Aug 22, 2018 5:46 am

Is there people on here who would gift money to me? I'm trying to Max out the 2 kids whom I babysits houses... It's frustrating endlessly farming bugs especially since I don't enjoy catching bugs on a normal day....
I would never ask for myself... Because I don't have a need to Max my house out but the kids need more endless space as they fill it faster than than I can upgrade it
Eggnog

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Faybell » Thu Aug 23, 2018 11:57 am

^ If you have amiibo cards, you could sell villagers. That or get someone to hack you one of those perfect fruit baskets that never run out of fruit. If you have space in your town I could scan you one of my popular villagers to sell.

praimfaya, wrote:
Silver Pandorica wrote:Oh geez, I haven’t played acnl in months. I’m afraid to go back on cause I’m worried my precious Julian will have moved away :’)

oh my god.. same, i always made sure to talk to him all the time ((,: i wonder if he left me

If you remember when you last played you could set the date back to that day and it would be like you never left.

I'm thinking of resetting my extra town again... I want to start doing a town were I TT. I'd only use it to pause the game essentially. I take weeks to months off from playing and people move away because I forget when I last played. I could get a notebook or something to keep a play log. :3
Faybell

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Eggnog » Thu Aug 23, 2018 12:22 pm

RWBY Rose wrote:^ If you have amiibo cards, you could sell villagers. That or get someone to hack you one of those perfect fruit baskets that never run out of fruit. If you have space in your town I could scan you one of my popular villagers to sell.

oooh. Well I've also posted on reddit so maybe someone would give me one of those fruit baskets or at least hack me some bells lol. I dont have amiibo cards nor space in my town so those options are out but thank you!
Eggnog

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Faybell » Thu Aug 23, 2018 1:46 pm

Np, I haven't been playing or I'd help. It's sweet that you are doing this for the kids you baby sit. :)
Edit: Yep, I decided I'm going to restart! I'm going to set the date to when me and my boyfriend started dating and fill it with sentimental stuff. Maybe I'll make it a joint town for the both of us. Only thing is we started dating almost 5 years ago so I'm going to have quite a bit of time traveling to do to catch up to current time. :"D

Ah I'm getting excited thinking of it. Now I just have to think of a good town name and what I'll name my mayor. I already have a town theme in mind. <3

Edit 2:
I ended up naming the town Garcidea and my Mayor Ruby. For my town flag I'm going to try and draw a land and sky shaymin with a little heart over them. :3
Faybell

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby bisylizzie » Sat Aug 25, 2018 9:16 pm

Eggnog wrote:Is there people on here who would gift money to me? I'm trying to Max out the 2 kids whom I babysits houses... It's frustrating endlessly farming bugs especially since I don't enjoy catching bugs on a normal day....
I would never ask for myself... Because I don't have a need to Max my house out but the kids need more endless space as they fill it faster than than I can upgrade it

Do you still need help with this, or did you manage to find someone already?
bisylizzie

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby diana prince » Sat Aug 25, 2018 9:44 pm

ahhh i really want to start playing again, i just never have the time ;; i wanted to like make a nice town or whatever with like pink roses, i think that's what i wanted and then i was going to put in paths everywhere lol. never got around to it </3

do y'all decorate your towns a lot?
diana prince

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Eggnog » Sun Aug 26, 2018 1:17 am

Bisylizzie wrote:
Eggnog wrote:Is there people on here who would gift money to me? I'm trying to Max out the 2 kids whom I babysits houses... It's frustrating endlessly farming bugs especially since I don't enjoy catching bugs on a normal day....

Do you still need help with this, or did you manage to find someone already?

I got someone, thank you though! I then spent promptly 4 to 5 hours time traveling and updating houses xD
Eggnog

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Faybell » Sun Aug 26, 2018 7:50 am

I'm pretty happy with how my flag turned out! I can't wait until I have the QR code machine though, I'm horrible at designing paths. :"D

I edited it a bit to smooth out the picture.... not sure why screenshots come out so pixelated. >_<
Faybell

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby mikey » Sun Aug 26, 2018 12:35 pm

@RWBY: that flag is so cute oh my gosh

croque's moving out so just pm me if you want him c: I can TT
mikey

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Eggnog » Wed Aug 29, 2018 2:04 am

Does anyone have Angus moving out?

Edit: A wonderful Reddit user has his Amiibo card and has offered to scan it for me
Eggnog

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me