Kalon Fanclub V.3 [CLOSED]

Join or create fan clubs about your favorite things!

Kalontines Day is coming up! Do your Kalons have sweethearts?

Yes!
27%
No, and they're happy!
13%
No, but they want one!
26%
-waggles eyebrows-
34%

Total votes : 340

Re: Kalon Fanclub !

Postby skywishes01 » Tue Feb 06, 2018 5:56 pm

@Ciel Phantomhive.
    It's really nice of you to give out some free stuff, those slots will go supersuper fast! And Arthimus is a stunner - I hope you find him the perfect mate <3 And good luck getting art of him, haha :,)

@Sixbane
    Ahhh I need to send you a quick PM - I'll do that asap! I'm sure you'll find what you're looking for in all your searches (I might just have to offer a trade for that pretty lady ;0;) and many congrats on your newest kits! Those teenies just make them even more adorable <3

@Kyo
    Ooh, I can't wait to see how the NB turns out! More importantly, have fun on your stream <3

@Sanara
    Happy early birthday (in case I don't get to do it later!) <3 Sydney is honestly precious and I love everything about her, you've developed her so well already! Congratulations!

@hashtag
    Good luck on trades, I hope you manage to get yourself that MYO! Your kals are really cute but I don't connect to em myself </3

I apologise for the lack of responses, I haven't got much time OOPS

OOC Breeding Search ! - I'm going to be more specific this time, and look for breedings on a single kalon! <3

Elliot is honestly my baby so I will be pretty picky with her but I want to see if there's a match for her out there! Food-based kalons or another Tealea design would be boosters. Edits do matter, and items would be a huge bonus! Otherwise I'm pretty flexible, hah.

Please don't hesitate to offer <3 Thank you to anyone who PMs!
    (My other kalons (except for Nisha, Devon and Akeno) are also open to breeding offers, if you were more interested in them!)

Questions ! - Dragging these old rusty questions (Shoutout to Mima for provding them! <3) back up so I can answer!

1. Which one of your Kalons has your favorite name? Or if you can't pick, list a couple!

It's a close call between Elliot and Aika- Aika's name is elegant yet bright, and the meaning is adorable, but I still think that Elliot having a typical boy's name keeps it fresh and interesting (plus it fits her well!)

2. If you could give one of your existing Kalons any single trait you wanted (including legendary/retired ones!), which Kalon would it be and what trait would you pick?
    I'd probably put horns on my girl Astrid- I think they're my favourite rare edit and I've wanted one for a while! I can envision them most easily on Astrid as well, aha. I would pick wings or gene-splicing but I don't really see them on any of my current kids :,)

3. Are there any iconic Kalons you always recognize when you see them posted somewhere like the FC?
    Honestly, any of the older designs (200 and back) I feel really stand out to me? I'm not sure why but I pretty much love all of them!

4. Are there any iconic FAMILIES of Kalons you'd recognize the descendants of when you see them posted?
    Ah, it'd have to be these bunny-eared kits' line- the edits in that family are so distinctive and unique, I love it <3 (Also they're distantly related to one of my kids, so there's a plus! non)

5. Which one of your Kalons would you vote for if they were running for office?
    Song, hands-down. Everyone else is a complete mess... oops.

6. Do any of your Kalons have (cs appropriate of course) "Theme Songs"?

I haven't really given much thought to this (I should though!) but off the top of my head, I think Polaroid suits my boy Devon really well, both the general vibe and the lyrics!

7. Is there a quote you associate with one/any of your Kalons?
    There was an old quote I used to have for my first kiddo, Nisha- it was along the lines of this one I found:
    "Be who you are and say what you feel. It's not being rude, it'd being real."

8. If your Kalon(s) were a meme, which would they be?
    Um. I don't really know many memes, haha;;

9. If you Kalon(s) had a TV show, what would it be about?
    Elliot would be down for one of those romance/matchmaking shows, or maybe a soap opera? Drama and romance, yes please!
    I see Aisha running a mad science type thing - like Mythbusters! - aimed at kids? Because I see her blowing up a lot of things and generally making science... interesting for the young ones, ahaha.

10. Lastly, do you headcanon your Kalons in a world with humans, or without humans? (i'm always torn on this myself!)

I either have them as humans, or if they're feral/anthro, in a world without humans. I find it easier to develop personalities that way!

xxx

x
┌─────────┐

════ʕ ⏒ ᴥ ⏒ ʔ═══
call me sky !!
────────────
infp • gemini •
hufflepuff • nerd
─────────
my kals / art cred
art shop !!

└─────────┘
skywishes01

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Kalon Fanclub V.3

Postby carpe » Tue Feb 06, 2018 6:10 pm

repost!!

Image Image Image

nyoka -- male -- asexual
still thinking about his story.
probably will be part of my tribal au.

Image Image Image

@skywishes01
Elliot is a dreamie. tbh it would be cool to see a kalon with dripping rainbow marking, so lowkey i'm hoping that you will find a rainbow partner :^)

@Ciel Phantomhive
Arthimus is beautiful and i may pm you about relations! good luck with art tho! ♥

@Sixbane
ahhh your art is so good. love those poses & line & colors, everything is perfect about it. good luck with trading & relationships!

carpe

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby miskit » Tue Feb 06, 2018 8:06 pm

@Ciel Phantomhive.
I'm looking for kalon art, I might message you later, maybe we could do an art trade or something if I find the time
@skywishes01
good luck finding a suitable partner, tealea makes super smooth designs
@pangurbanka
wow, that kalon has gorgeous markings, a creative shine too

----------------------
I just made my first and probably only custom kalon, just wanted to share him here for some critique maybe?
His name is Goon and he's a lil piece of junk
miskit

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Thebattleangel » Tue Feb 06, 2018 9:26 pm

@miskit - i honestly love how unique their design is with the block esc feel <3
@pangurbanka - such a pretty mermaid boy <3
@skywishes01 - good luck finding a breeding <3
@sixbane - good luck trading <3

okay, s I finally sat down and attempted to grow my girly aroha for a second time so i am hopefully looking for it to be approved although I don't think it will so, here she is viewtopic.php?f=53&t=3725105
Thebattleangel

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby khvoxtic » Tue Feb 06, 2018 10:39 pm

───────────────────── ☾Replies☾ ─────────────────────

Code: Select all
@Surroundingcrystals; Good luck getting the approval you're looking for!!
@miskit; They look super interesting, I love the contrasting colours.
@pangurbanka; They're such a good looking kalon!! I love the colours on them, I can't wait to see what you do with them!!
@skywishes01; Sarah is such a pretty little sweetheart, I hope you get some nice breeding offers for her!
@Ciel Phantomhive; Good luck finding art and relationships of them! I love the yellows

───────────────────── ☾Kalon Chat☾ ─────────────────────

Reintroducing Mac~ Because I'd really love to find friends for them!! Feel free to send me a PM about them or any of my kalons which can be found here; Kaigy's Kalons. I'm super into headcannons and what not!! If you like the look of one but want to know more about them I'd be happy to provide some more info, I'm just really bad at updating things.

This is Mac! They get a full body introduction because they're my newest MYO. I realised I was missing some big ol bunny ears which has now been added and I'm super excited to develop them, they're a big softy with a huge heart. They're in a relationship with Kolyakun's edgy boy Lucian.

───────────────────── ☾Arty Talks☾ ─────────────────────

I don't have much to talk about besides more cute art from SunStruck!! Which you can also get right here which you should cause it's super cute and lowkey freee~
Image Image
sunstruck wrote:Valentines dayyyy--------------
Valentines day is coming up!
So I decided to try a little thing here!
It's basically a fill out a form, you might get free ship art^^
details are posted on the thread^w^

Anyway~

───────────────────── ☾Baby Talks☾ ─────────────────────

Before the shop closed I got myself a kit selector and a trait autopass~
My breeding cooldown ends on valentines day so I thought it would be fitting~ I will supply both for the breeding, we can discuss where the kits go when they're done but I'd like to get offers. Feel free to look through my kalons and see if there's anyone you like the look of that would match.
More or less looking for wings because I love winged kalons~ But I'll consider anything.
khvoxtic

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby nyota » Wed Feb 07, 2018 12:28 am

y'all....i am so blessed

i am so so happy to introduce the winning design of my unlim rare myo contest!! as you can tell, watchdog has truly outdone themselves, and they have Blessed us all with this god tier kalon

so without further ado, meet tethys!

design by watchdog.

she is a programmer who lives on ganymede! i love her with all my heart!

i am fleshing out her character atm, so im not looking for any relationships for her, but i am looking for possible ooc breeding offers for her sometime in the future? pm me with any offers!!

aaaaaaa im so excited to introduce her officially!!

@KingKaigy awww all that couple art!! ur kals are so cute!
    @miskit Goon may be junk but he's a gem 💎
    @pankubara nyoka is a fantastic fishboy, i lov his colors
    @skywishes01 i wish you the best of luck on your search!! Elliot is such a sweetie, im sure you'll get loads of offers <3

sorry for the lacklustre replies, im on mobile rn

also, i may or may not be planning a kal appreciation event? stay tuned
nyota

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

lookit all those chickens

Postby doryphoros » Wed Feb 07, 2018 1:27 am

speeches aint fun to write

- announcements! -

i'm saving up for an autopass when the c$ shop reopens, so i've opened up commissions !! my art shop's here,
and it offers myo designs/growths as an option !!

- relationships! -

all my kals are looking for friends and enemies!
mariella, carmen, alyona and cassian are in a modern au, and sakura, illyana and alia are in a medieval fantasy au^^

cassian is looking for a mate!

- replies! -
nyota - hhhhhh i love tethys' design so much !!! hnnng it's beautiful
kingkaigy - i love his ears oml --- but gl finding friends, i might pm you !! w o w that art's gorgeous hhhh
surroundingcrystals - gl finding approval for aroha, she's gorgeous !!
miskit - goon's so good?? like i normally don't like kals with the kind of markings on the tail that he has, but it fits !!
pangurbanka - oof nyoka's so g o r g e o u s you're so lucky !!
┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓
rio | pansexual| enfp | libra

i make art, occasionally.

come support these amazing adoptables !!!

memelord | kalons | art shop | babusagi

┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛
doryphoros

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby doge fruit » Wed Feb 07, 2018 2:10 am

KingKaigy congrats on the new kalon! Mac is so lovely, especially the ears!
nyota yooo congrats on the new girly! she is stuning as heck :0
aporia. good luck on getting an autopass and some relationships!

Sorry I couldn't make an longer replies I'm a bit busy rn...

Anyways, I'm came to renew my hunt for an myo artist!
MYO Artist Search:
I have 2x Uncommon myos and I'm looking to use one as of right now (may raffle off or trade my other one in the later future!)

Please feel free to PM me your examples and prices! (I'm kinda forget, just as an heads up if you reply in forum instead!)
doge fruit

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby sashiyaki » Wed Feb 07, 2018 5:05 am

currently looking to trade these guys. some of them i really don't care to own anymore for personal reasons.
    https://sta.sh/2xomucjbjoz?edit=1

willing to trade multiple for one, I don't mind myos. most of them have all slots. a legendary is a great offer for multiple.

@doge fruit- good luck getting trade offers!!
    @aporia.- dang you'll have plenty of time for that but good luck!
    @Nora- congrats they look amazing!
Last edited by sashiyaki on Wed Feb 07, 2018 9:09 am, edited 1 time in total.

────────────────
sashiyaki - sashi
✦local eldritch demon✦
✦i like frogs✦
────────────────
sashiyaki

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SyntheticFox » Wed Feb 07, 2018 5:20 am

SyntheticFox wrote:
Replies wrote:
@sashiyaki Gl with trading!
@Doge fruit ooh gl with myos! I need an artist too but i cant afford it.
@aporia Ooh your art looks wonderful!
@nyota Oml that kal is goregeous.. watchdog. should become an artist..

Tentively looking for offers on my Unlimited rare and under myo. I would love to have a Legendary o3o but im looking at everything! I love multiple kals and kals with halos and horns. So please pm your offers! (Please put Kalon trade somewhere in your title)

Thats all for now!

Repost :3

▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Hello There !

I'm SyntheticFox ! (Or Fox)
Feel free to message me !

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Kalons』✮『Senti』✮『Bigby

SyntheticFox