✿ | The Pokémon Club | V.5 | ✿

Join or create fan clubs about your favorite things!

Will You Be Getting the USUM Trainer Dual Pack?

The what now?
53%
No, too expensive!
35%
Yes 8D
11%

Total votes : 238

Re: ✿ | The Pokémon Club | V.5 | ✿

Postby Faybell » Fri Nov 16, 2018 3:35 pm

Well it "should" be at the very latest a 2 day delivery. So you can "probably" expect it by Monday like me. I have heard of a few cases of there being late shippings even with prime though because of stock issues. If your mom ordered it early enough hopefully that won't affect you.

Odd eye: lucky! If you post spoiler stuff about it be sure to put it in transparent text. Some people won't have it for a week or so and are avoiding story spoilers.

Ah, I really wish we had the option for instore pickup. They forced us to have it delivered to our house for the switch bundle. ;_;
Faybell

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby bisylizzie » Fri Nov 16, 2018 8:59 pm

Today is Pokemon day!
Or, hopefully it’s Pokemon day... If my GAME don’t receive their Eevee stock then I’ve gotta wait a bit longer, or just see if they’ll swap to the Pikachu one... It’s really weird that I’ve seen multiple reports of delays/lack of stock of the Eevee version of the console and Pokeball bundles, Nintendo’ve really dropped the Pokeball on this, even stores which had a midnight opening had to tell people with Eevee preorders not to come down simply because they hadn’t received their stock yet, it’s Pikachu only. Had been planing on leaving... Well, around now to get to the store when they opened, but they’ve contacted me to recommend I come in later, but will let me know if it turns up on today’s delivery or not.
bisylizzie

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby MunchiiMoon » Fri Nov 16, 2018 9:03 pm

Bisylizzie wrote:Today is Pokemon day!
Or, hopefully it’s Pokemon day... If my GAME don’t receive their Eevee stock then I’ve gotta wait a bit longer, or just see if they’ll swap to the Pikachu one... It’s really weird that I’ve seen multiple reports of delays/lack of stock of the Eevee version of the console and Pokeball bundles, Nintendo’ve really dropped the Pokeball on this, even stores which had a midnight opening had to tell people with Eevee preorders not to come down simply because they hadn’t received their stock yet, it’s Pikachu only. Had been planing on leaving... Well, around now to get to the store when they opened, but they’ve contacted me to recommend I come in later, but will let me know if it turns up on today’s delivery or not.

I got a $2 raise a week ago and I hope my paycheck on Monday will be big enough for me to buy the let's go eevee bundle
MunchiiMoon

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Aaron✦ » Fri Nov 16, 2018 9:37 pm

It was said a couple of posts ago but just in case anyone missed it:

If you're posting about any content inside the new games, please post in transparent text (use the tag [ color=transparent] without the space) and link any images rather than posting them directly in the thread.

Thank you!!

I'm getting my copy today, it's 937 at the moment but I'm gonna wait until 2:30 for my sister to get out of college so we can play together. Super excited, I can't wait to get my hands on my eevee >:3

x
x

[
x
x

1 pet to go!icon
need help?guidesfor newbies

he/xey - no they/them
Image Image Image

x
x

]
Aaron✦
Global Moderator

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby bisylizzie » Fri Nov 16, 2018 11:52 pm

It’s here!
Was in town anyway, so popped in as soon as they gave me the notification that I could pick it up~
Can’t wait to be done today so I can get home, get the transfers going and get playing~
bisylizzie

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Faybell » Sat Nov 17, 2018 3:09 am

^ im so happy for you and everyone who got their game. :)

I'm watching for updates on shipping. Currently it's three states away, I'm so excited. :"D
It probably will end up arriving Monday. Edit: It's basically one state away now! (5 1/2 hours out by car)

Which is fine because it's still earlier than I initially expected. It gives me time to work on making DIY Christmas gifts.

One of the things I'm making is pom charms. I kind of want to try making a pikachu and Eevee pom for myself... Hopefully it turns out alright, I'm so new at making them. :"D
Faybell

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Kazin » Sat Nov 17, 2018 6:33 am

I'm about to go download the Pikachu version from the e-shop - I caved and told myself that it'd be a gift to myself for getting into grad school lol. And for nostalgia, because I really do miss Pokemon Yellow. Not that I don't have it on my 3DS now, but still :P
Kazin
Global Moderator

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Rainbow Dash » Sat Nov 17, 2018 6:46 am

So I've been reading up on the Pokeball Plus thing, apparently you are able to mute it. Which is good since I want to bring mine to work so I can get steps on it but without it piping up while I'm helping customers.

For people who have gotten theirs, what's the Pokeball Plus like?
[: Veterinary professional | Female | Hobbyist artist :]
Image Image Image Image
New Chicken Smoothie Tarot
[: Free-to-Use CS Graphics || Request Free CS Graphics || Every Pet As a Stamp Project :]
Sig art by me || Avatar by Scragster || Busy with work! Might be slow to respond!
Rainbow Dash

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ember1989 » Sat Nov 17, 2018 11:25 am

I’ve been playing all day. I’m catching every Pokémon I find before getting to the next city. I’ve only just reached Cerulean city!
Ember1989

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Faybell » Sat Nov 17, 2018 12:08 pm

[game mechanic spoiler (not a story spoiler)]

Have you tried chaining for a shiny yet? I heard it's super easy in LG. Apparently the only thing that breaks the chain is turning the game off and a Pokémon running away.
[End]

Remember to make your text transparent if you reply.
Faybell

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me