Kalon Fanclub V.3 [CLOSED]

Join or create fan clubs about your favorite things!

Kalontines Day is coming up! Do your Kalons have sweethearts?

Yes!
27%
No, and they're happy!
13%
No, but they want one!
26%
-waggles eyebrows-
34%

Total votes : 340

Re: Kalon Fanclub V.3

Postby hayzel » Mon Jan 29, 2018 9:51 am

-------- ( replies ) --------
    @doge - gl finding someone to do it!
    @found - ohhh wow she’s beautiful, congrats!!
    @highnoon - best of luck with the stream c:
    ----------------------------------
    looking for someone to make my uncommon myo!! i can pay with a september list pet, please pm me w/ examples c:
hayzel

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby lonk » Mon Jan 29, 2018 10:10 am

@doge fruit - what a pretty snake gal !!
      @found. - oh my god i love her ???? i wish i had a kal to offer,,, she's such a babe !!
      @high noon - have fun w/ the stream !! i'd pop in if i weren't busy atm rip :'0
      @kenn - gl w/ finding friends for sora ! he's such a cutie oml
      @sixbane - i hope you feel better soon man- take your time with everything and hopefully things will get better for you !!
      @kiffell - gl w/ finding trades !
      @agust d - oh my god your art is gorgeous,,, junseo is a stunning kalon by himself but that art is 👌
      @la volpe - hollis is super pretty !! i wish i had someone to offer oml;; gl w/ getting relationships !!
      @ignominyy - felix has the best hair ???? gl on getting relationships for your kals !
      @bogator - alaric is stunning oml,,,, ghod did an amazing job on him !!
      @horror - gl w/ your commissions !

----

so i haven't posted on the fc in forever ??? a warning that this might get long,,,, wh oops
      i have two new (well, not really) kalons that i never got around to introducing ! they're both rus made by fawnfriend and i love them to bits !!

first up is beatrice poe- a Big Jerk who owns a shop where she makes small toys and fixes electronics. she's friendly but quite self-centered, and regardless of how sweet she looks she lacks a lot of common social cues. she doesn't have any malicious intent, but will always put herself first after escaping her cruel home planet. also i love her ???????? s o much ???????????? i've only drawn her a couple times digitally but my notebook is full of sketches of her,,, she's really special to me and im super excited to develop her even further !!

i also won emilio- he's, uh,,, a pompous young man who is currently stranded on a planet covered entirely of sand. his ship crash-landed there, and he's working desperately to get off due to the fact that said planet is home to countless exiled criminals across the galaxy. he's friends with one of the faction leaders (who i haven't made yet but stay tuned wink wonk) and with her help, he's trying to survive. i love eeyore a lot so i was shocked when i won him,, and i haven't gotten around to drawing him much aside from in the margins of my math homework (rip). he's a flamboyant butt and i love him ??? i'm bad at character descriptions

as a last note thing,,, i'm beginning to make entries for the nursery artist search and would love some feedback !! i remembered really enjoying myself back when the old search was up, so why not try my hand again ??
      that's it for now, tho,,,, sorry for the long post and have a good day everyone !!
lonk

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Virixin » Mon Jan 29, 2018 10:42 am

replies wrote:@lonk Congrats on the two RUs! They are both gorgeous! c:
    @hayzel Good luck getting your myo done! <3
    @doge fruit Oo, that girl looks so cool! Hope you can find what you're looking for!
    @found. Woah, what a gorgeous lass! Congrats! c: Both name ideas fit her very well in my opinion
    @Kenn Good luck finding some hc for him! ♡♡
    @Sixbane I hope everything gets better for you soon! And all that art is super lovely! ♡♡ c:
    @*stars* Good luck getting trade offers!

I'm looking for someone to grow the following kits for me! c: They're both overdue, Elyria far more overdue than Eetha at the moment. I'd love to have them grown ; v; Message me if you're willing and we can discuss payment. Things I can definitely use for payment; cs pets, FR treasure, Lioden SB, and dA points!

❯❯xxxxElyriaxxxxEethaxxxx❮❮

Ee, my grumpy boy Lucien was grown a few weeks ago and I love him ♡♡ I'm possibly even opening him to crushes at the moment, so if you're interested please do message me! ♡♡ He's bi, so any gender is fine! I'll be more than happy to give personality/other information when you message me if you do! c:
Virixin

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby chanhee. » Mon Jan 29, 2018 11:14 am

@ hayzel » good luck finding someone to make your myo! it'll be,,, a+ i'm sure!
    @ lonk » i love the way you do lines on your nb entries! also those kals are,,, lovely,,, i love them. i love the personality for bea + everything about emilio tbh
    @ juice box. » ahh your kits are so cute! i can't wait to see them grown up <3 also that akl is precious, good luck finding relationships for him!

sorry for short replies- short post RIP

crying, i'm so excited my boyfriend's Nezumi got finished, he looks perfect with my Shion <3 thank you _silentsiren_ for making them both so lovely <3

I'm looking for art of those two together! I have 500 points I can spent on them + i would love lil cheebs of em for my sig <3
Last edited by chanhee. on Mon Jan 29, 2018 3:19 pm, edited 3 times in total.
chanhee.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby PastelCupid » Mon Jan 29, 2018 11:24 am

Hey everyone <3
Thank you for the approval!
thank you! everyone meet dakota <3

on that same note <3 if the child gets approved i would love if anyone
would be interested in friends, best friend or whatever relationship but romance? <3
oh! and i would love to order art of her!

@Juice:Congrats on the growth! and good luck getting growths <3
@lonk: beautiful babes! congrats getting them!
@Hayzel: good luck getting a artist for your myo
@doge: good luck on the myos and ooc breeding
@found: oh my word ._. i want GIMMIE XD
PastelCupid

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby opossumbreath » Mon Jan 29, 2018 12:22 pm

Pg 874
@high noon || i dropped by a few times but my internet is lagging so bad rip, i hope it goes/went well!
@found. || omg your myo is an actual dream, i honestly have to say she is one of my favorite kal designs o: i like Alyssa personally but both suit her well!
@lonk || both your kals are to die for wow they are lovely!
@juice box. || good luck with the kit growths, they are both so nicely designed, elyria's ears are so cute aaa
Pg 873
@horror || /gasp/ your sketches are so cute! o: good luck with the breeding also!
@agust d || congrats on your first kalon i love the hair *o*, that art you did is great!
@sixbane || oh my that hair, that dress, /those marking/ im gonna cry over how pretty she is and how pretty your art is
Pg 872
@mika || your kal is hecking adorable tbh i love the pink on white
@skygold || gl trading!

■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■

So I got my very first kalon from NovaSkye, thank you so much again!!
His name is August and I think he is gonna be an actor. He is open for any friendships, roleplays, maybe a mate!
Here is a link to his info pg but its really really wip
my kal storage

■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■

Also! I have a common and an uncommon myo slot (tysm to my brother bIissful for the uncommon!), i'm lowkey looking for someone to design them for me, either by the same person or two different people do each idc. If i can't find anyone ill try and do it myself ;w; I have a ton of ideas and am probably going to use almost all the edits I can so ye!
PM me prices and examples if you're interested?
I have abt 100 points on DA and some rares/store pets to pay with :')

kalons
➳ he/him
➳ icon by hamstermoon
opossumbreath

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby christine, » Mon Jan 29, 2018 1:00 pm

hello everyone!! been a while ouo
    @rodentspawn aaa that's such a beautiful kal!! congrats on getting your first <: also good luck on getting some relationships going? it's a really cool idea to have him be an actor!! also gl on getting someone to do your myo-- i'm in the same boat!!
    @Ciel Phantomhive. oh my goodness, look at that design on that kal!! what an absolute stunner <3 seriously, those appy markings look so realistic! what a dream kal xx
    @mika. the ears on that top kal are the cutest thing I've ever seen!! and i haven't seen too many kals with ears like that?? and that shine, too *heart eyes*
    @juice box. what a handsome boy!! I love the ears <3 congrats on getting him grown, and good luck finding him relationships! I'd offer some kals, but unfortunately I'm a bit swamped at the moment ono
    @lonk beatrice is such a lovely kal omg and what a cool personality!! I can't want to see how you develop her, I'd love to hear more about her!!

___________ introductions
    my gorgeous Cordelia was grown by the insanely talented Uielka!! Cordie is a seashell-gathering/selling babe selling seashells by the seashore. she enjoys wading in tide pools but gets very defensive of her beach. she lives with her semi-brother ganymede who takes the rocks and shells she collects and polishes them and turns them into jewelry. they're an odd pair, but get along well, enjoying the water. she's secretly a softy and can be reduced to a pile of mush when presented with gifts of anything ocean-related. she's actually my child and i adore her with my entire being

this is aggie!! i'm not entirely sure what I want to do with her yet, but one vague idea i had was that if you give her a quarter she'll write a love letter for you to give to someone. as a child she writes these notes and hands them out on the street but eventually becomes a matchmaker or marriage counselor (single even though she's a hopeless romantic herself). she's a bit socially awkward but expresses herself quite well through writing. I'd love to maybe find a pen pal for her? like, not seriously RPing but once in a while we can shoot each other PMs so our kals can have someone to talk to? idk

here's a re-introduction of my babe persephone!! she has a garden that grows a ton of vegetables with enormous sizes due to enchanted rocks she has. however, if you sneak around enough you'll find she's got the most amazing rose garden (which she denies bc 'roses are useless and therefore shouldn't be grown because she only grows useful things'). she's partners with my kal elysium and together supply their kingdom with magical herbs and medicines to help heal

___________ searching for an artist

i have an uncommon MYO i'd like to use to make a kal based off of lilly from katawa shoujo!! she's a character that means a lot to me and i'd love to RP her in kal form <3 I can pay with two september-list pets, if possible! I'm sorry, I don't have too much :( can also pay in positivity and bad photoshop edits? let's chat!
christine,

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby rockosaur » Mon Jan 29, 2018 1:26 pm

@christine, aaa that first kid A+++ I love the colors and design so much<33
@rodentspawn, congrats on your first kalon!! they are so cute!
@Ciel Phantomhive., whoa that fur looks amazing!!

Opening kalon art raffle back up!
just send me a pm with a bit about your kalon and what they look like!

people who have entered already: jello,Hinoka,key,magpie!,~Soul~,saccharin,KonanDimir,Roobuzz,OswinTheFox,
angelshy,sicknasty,♡Chocolate♡,sibylline,, exiide,candystars.

╭────✰────╮
hi I'm rocko!
Any pronouns are fine
Shoot me a pm if you
need/want to talk!
I'm generally not very active
╰────✰────╯
╭────✰────╮
Art shop
Custom (base) design shop
open for USD only
╰────✰────╯
rockosaur

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby kidcandy » Mon Jan 29, 2018 2:37 pm

introductions ⁃

alaric - male - 20s - king - no sexuality preferences

my baby was finally approved everyone!! meet Alaric, a self centered meanie pie who only really cares about himself. he's been double crossed too many times, so he is no longer the nice and poised prince that he once was. he's very good with words and is very smart, s the tends to get away with things and tends to do whatever he wants to. he has super bad attachment issues and rarely gets close to anyone.

he's only open for possible friendships at the moment, doubtful about relationships. he might already have someone but relationships will be incredibly hard with him. pm me if youre interested in anything! I'll respond to all pms!

ghod designed him for me and also was kind enough to make him his accessories free of charge. they are literally so so so nice.

replies -
    @rockosaur - I'm about to pm you my dude!
    @christine, - holy wow Cordelia is a babe!!
    @rodentspawn - congrats on your first kalon! welcome <3
    @ciel - omg what a beautiful kalon, im shook.
    @mika - feel free to pm me! my comms are somewhat open <3

info wrote:
kidcandy || she-they || gemini
my kalons + my characters

going to school and working full
time currently. back from a 5yr
hiatus, bare with me while i get
back in the swing of things. feel
free to message me abt kalon
relationships/trades!

discord| kaitiecoo #6181
sale th - art shop
kidcandy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby fūi » Mon Jan 29, 2018 2:43 pm

i am... just like wowwww,,
      first of all, college is notT what i expected haha - wowza. i havent had any time to draw or play and i miss me tablet oml
      SO ima work on a fun fun fun sketch commission for jish and their beautiful bee girl <33 had an a idea but scratched it so im starting up new rip

https://join.me/chocolate-tea

i just got back from work so might not finish, mostly will just sketch 'sketch' and then line sketch?? if that makes senseLOOL

@rockosaur aaa good luck with your art raffle love <33 so many ppl !!
      @christine, aahh gorgggg GROWN BB !! i lovee this <33 i loved her as a kit and now !!
      @rodentspawn congrat on your first kalon !! its a cutie ;v;

Last edited by fūi on Mon Jan 29, 2018 4:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.
fūi

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me