Kalon Fanclub V.3 [CLOSED]

Join or create fan clubs about your favorite things!

Kalontines Day is coming up! Do your Kalons have sweethearts?

Yes!
27%
No, and they're happy!
13%
No, but they want one!
26%
-waggles eyebrows-
34%

Total votes : 340

Re: Kalon Fanclub V.3 [New Poll]

Postby néktar » Mon Jan 29, 2018 4:51 am

it's always raining in tokyo

(whats new?) ────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────
∙ open for approvals and the usual <33
∙ guess whos sick again ahaha,,

(offering coding !!) ────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────

i'm doing coding for C$, old/high rarity pets, or da points !!
∙ my examples can be found here [ some may look a miss because of the type of computer you may have so I apologize in advance if they do not look correct on your screen !! ]

∙ I can do signatures, kalon storage forms, thread set ups, and the like [ simple & complex ] ! just pm me with the title "Coding Commission" and tell me what you would like !
∙ we can discuss payment once you explain what you want, simpler coding will be of course less than complex coding !~
∙ also i can give better examples if needed, just ask to see em ;0

(commissions !!) ────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────
im opening up commissions for da points !!
∙ i recently got my tablet to work properly with my new computer and wished to improve on my digital drawing skills,,
∙ i don’t have any recent examples but you can look over my da to get a feel for my style !

∙ my specialty is headshots mainly but i will take full bodies as well,
∙ im opening 3 slots | sketch w/o color: 50 pts, headshots: 100 pts, busts: 150 pts, chibi fullbody: 250 pts, & fullbody: 300 pts

∙ send me a pm title “Kalon Commission” so i can get to it accordingly
slots
    i.
    ii.
    iii.

hope you all have a wonderful day/evening/night !!

(replies) ───────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────

@ La Volpe good luck getting relations for your girlie ! i love her design to bits ; o ;
@ ignominyy oo such lovely kiddos! i hope you get relations for them <3
@ bogater ah i can probably get that approved for ya in a bit <;
( sorry for the short replies on mobile)
néktar

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Kalon Fanclub V.3

Postby jisung » Mon Jan 29, 2018 5:04 am

@emisul, ahh your art is lovely ;w;
    @audaci, ff I love the colors in DNA, and Hitoshi is absolutely lovely! His pattern is very psychedelic and lovely.
    @killua;, Shion's eyes are absolutely adorable!
    @gladis, wowo Nora is beautiful
    @The Pirate, have a lovely day, and i hope you can find the tattoo items you're looking for!

heya there, i'm agust d and yesterday I received my first kalon! I hadn't really tried out for many so I was super surprised when this happened ;w;
    His name is Junseo Lee, and I'm very excited to have this pretty boy, so I spent the last couple hours trying to draw him in human form.
    lmao, there are a ton of things wrong with it, high-key used the wrong color for his hair but watcha gonna do ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ he keeps his hair in a low ponytail not visible in the above portrait.
    anyways! I haven't had much time to flesh out his personality,
    but what I have so far
    • 19 years old
    • full-time uni student living in L.A.
    • going through an identity crisis 28/5
    • going towards a career in software/aerospace engineering due to his father
    • doesn't feel passionate about it, or anything else really
    • tries to be 'lax about things because his parents were very strict, but yo he is nitpicky

I'd really love to have some friends/enemies/crushes/etc. for this guy. He's pansexual at the moment(?this might change after i work on him a bit more?), leaning slightly towards more masculine kalons but yay. please pm me if you're at all interested, ;w;
jisung

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby *stars* » Mon Jan 29, 2018 5:46 am

hey everyone, no time for coding my post today but i'm back with a really quick post looking for someone to design my standard MYO, that I just sent in a trade for.
I have a really good design idea in my head and have around 80 c$ to offer so if you're interested please send me a pm, i'll try to respond right away.
I'm also still
looking for trade offers on della.

@audaci - ahh i love hitoshi he's so colorful, forensic pathology is so cool that's what i'm currently studying ah
@mika. - um can i just say that shion is literally beautiful
@Error - those icons are so cute, if i didn't just spend all my points i'd totally get one
@Gladis - that couple art is so cute, love it.
@KingKaigy - that art is literally perfect, i'm totally gonna have to check it out.
@ignominyy - felix is lovely, goodluck finding relationships!
@agust d - i really like that art, junseo's design is really calming
Last edited by *stars* on Tue Jan 30, 2018 3:57 am, edited 1 time in total.
*stars*

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Kalon Fanclub V.3 [New Poll]

Postby kiffell » Mon Jan 29, 2018 5:55 am

kiffell wrote:
kiffell wrote:looking to trade my kals!
myos are top priority but i'll look at anything!

my kalons can be found here

Please PM me if you want to trade!
Slots list:
Lasie: 2/3
Oliver: 3/3
Milo: 1/3
Fuyu: 1/3
Checker: 3/3
Maverick: i believe 3/3? Im not sure
Jack: 3/3, possibly revamping
Tenshi: 2/3

Jasmine is not for trade for personal reasons

stars- GL with trades!
agust- congrats on your first kal! What a cutie!
La Volpe - gl on relationships! what a cutie!
bogator- what a neat myo! gl on getting it approved!
- - - - - -
mangroveclan (stars) | cactusclan (stars)
- - - - - -
im no longer active on cs, if you want to talk/need to contact me please do so through discord or TH!
kiffell

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Sixbane » Mon Jan 29, 2018 7:15 am

@kiffell Best wishes with trading! I don't have anything to offer at the moment, but I hope you can find someone to connect to (I love fuyu's markings/colors by the way, you have lots of cute kals)
@*stars* Good luck with the myo qvq/ id offer if i wasnt so busy OTL but i hope you're able to find someone who can do that for you. Hope you get some nice trade offers too! I love della's hair
@agust d Congrats on your first kal! they're super lovely, i love the purples and those markings are really nice haha, The human art is lovely too qvq/ Im lousy at painting humans myself so its so impressive to me; I like the personality you've got started for him too, he seems a very realistic/relate-able character
@néktar Best wishes with the commissions! I'm not in need of any coding at the moment but its lovely work anyway qvq/ I might take a look at the art commissions though later if I can! im at work at the moment so I don't have the time but I'm sure you'll get plenty of buyers~
@La Volpe I hope you're able to find a mate for your lovely girl! I love her patterns/colors~ I'm sure you'll find someone for her qvq/
@ignominyy ahh felix is lovely, i love their hair qvq/ His story so far is super cool (poor kid on the tarot cards though lol), im sure you'll find a partner for him!
@bogator I thought the preview of the kal was literally the kalon all grey with a lil crown and i was almost dissapointed it wasnt LOL THE new boy is super lovely though haha! congrats on him~

I've been in a bad place the past few days so bear with me if you're waiting on a response for something! im just honestly not feeling chatty and don't want to risk misspeaking or upsetting someone because I can't seem to find my words right now.

I did want to leave a small thankyou to those who say nice things/ support me; It really means the world to me that anyone would consider or think of me at all, or offer me even a moment of their time to bother with someone like me. I work hard because I want to do everything I can to make it up to those people who make me feel for just a few moments as if I'm good at anything, matter to anyone- since its something that I do not have in my daily life. Im so forgetful and I know im not the best at really anything, but I still want to do all that I can,
I don't know how to respond a lot of the time because its something I really am not accustomed to, but I see everything and it really does mean a lot to me.
Thank you; for encouraging me to strive to improve when I think so strongly about quitting.
I'm not perfect, I'm no saint, but I always want to get better, and grow as an artist and person.

Im at a weak place right now, but I'll pick myself up again

I do have some art to share;
I drew this one of Bethany
by me
These- that I forgot i ordered tbh
Ammi,Aramastus, Bev , Cadigan, Irmoye, Neculai, Liao-Lei, and Markos
All by rexodus
I'm not really active here anymore, hmu @ Sixbane on TH/DA/Discord instead
Sixbane

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Kenn » Mon Jan 29, 2018 8:46 am

Hey just here super quick!!! Gonna look at some NON ROMANTIC friendly HC for Sora! Hes almost finished being grown and he'll be approved in a few days but I just want some friends for the child.

@six, oml your art is alwYs the best! I adore it
@kiffel, gl trading ur kalons!! Wish i had something to trade for them!
@star, ugh i afore that hair
Kenn

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~Ash Wolf~ » Mon Jan 29, 2018 8:46 am

Replies
@sixbane, I wish you the best and that rings work out. Life can be rough sometimes but I believe you’ll get through it c:
@kiffell, GL with your trades! You have some nice kals there and I would offer if I had any to trade.
@Ken, so cute! Gl on friendships. I might possibly send you a pm

Hey guys I recently bought a 1 rare unlimited under from an artist and I need some help doing them. I have a few sketches and ideas of what I want but just don’t have the skill to make them as awesome as I want. I currently only have 50c$ to spend but I can also pay in art and pets. Pm me if interested
Last edited by ~Ash Wolf~ on Mon Jan 29, 2018 8:52 am, edited 1 time in total.
Image Image
~Ash Wolf~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ✧ airplane. » Mon Jan 29, 2018 8:52 am

@Horror;; good luck getting your commissions! great job with the growth too!
@bogator;; sorry about not responding to your PM! I was waiting until I got on my laptop to check it better, but then I forgot! glad you got them approved though! the design is really great!
@ignominyy;; congrats on Felix, they're so lovely! I'm obsessed with that pink hair! hope you can find some great relationships for your kals! i'll try and look over when I have more time, maybe some of mine could fit with them!
@La Volpe;; good luck finding relationships for your girl!
@Nektar;; hope you can get lots of commissions!
@agust d;; what a gorgeous kalon! congrats on getting your first! and holy cow, that art is amazing! your style is so beautiful!
@*stars*;; gl finding someone to commission for your MYO! and gl with trades as well! I love della's simple design, but I've already got way too many kalons lol
@kiffell;; good luck with trades! hope you can find some kals you connect with better!
@Sixbane;; I hope you feel better soon! you totally deserve a break, take care of yourself! that art is Bethany is sooo gorgeous, and all the other art is super cute as well!
@Kenn;; ilu <3 good luck getting relations for that gorgeous kit!

Casual reminder that Kalon Love Letters is a cute thing that I run!

---

Streaming!
Working on a commission, and then probably a kalon design.

https://join.me/coyyotevaquero

Please keep me company, oml I'm so bored right now and feeling really anxious.
[ Red he/they queer tired ]
artist + owner of kalons // firestarter#0687
too much coffee & not enough sleep ✦ an ding peak lord

"my king—!"

[ Kalons TH ] [ Adopts TH ]
x
x

✧ airplane.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby found. » Mon Jan 29, 2018 9:01 am

I'd like to introduce everyone to this lass !! she's one of my uncommon myos, and i'm so glad she finally got made?? she took forever but i'm really thrilled with the result aa !! (let's see how long that lasts, lmao)
i'm thinking either Allison or Alyssa for the name. something with an A, yeah?

still working on developing her character but i'll keep you guys posted with that.
and since i'm honestly so in love with her i'm searching for the following:

_____________________________________________________ ART_____________________________________________________
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
looking for some art of her !! preferably something I can pay for in CS pets or C$ !!
just send me a pm with examples and a price range

______________________________________________ FUTURE ROLEPLAYS ______________________________________________
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I would really, really like to start a group roleplay with a bunch of people?? I'm up for anything honestly.
as I develop Alyssa/Allison more i'll try to think of a plot for some kind of story and once i've got at least a concept i'll maybe try starting up a group roleplay thing. would anyone be interested in that?

____________________________________________ POSSIBLE OOC BREEDING ____________________________________________
I know I literally just got her approved but I haven't had an ooc breeding in forever !! so
design needs to match hers - something brownish for sure. a kal with uncommon and below edits would be preferable but i'll look at anything !! just send me a pm - I don't bite :)

__________________________________________________ REPLIES____________________________________________________
@Sixbane - i'm so sorry you're feeling down !! :( I really do hope you start to feel better. also that art you got is so?? lovely??
@Kiffell - good luck trading !! and i'm sorry I haven't gotten back to you about the jasmine thing - I haven't heard anything from anyone so?? kind of frustrating imo
@*stars* - good luck trading della !! she's really beautiful - i'm in love with her eyes !! I need a hazel-eyed kal for sure
@agust d - holy heckin' cow that portrait is?? so nice omg. I wish I could paint so beautifully. also congratulations on winning Junseo - he's such a looker i'm sobbing
found.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby doge fruit » Mon Jan 29, 2018 9:10 am

@agust d congrats on your 1st kalon! he and the art piece you did of him is very stunning!~
@*stars* gl finding someone to commission your standard myo!
@kiffell gl getting offers!~
@Sixbane i'm not person of great motivational words but it'll get better in the long run yo!~
@•Ash Wolf• gl finding someone to do your rare myo!~
@high noon I might check out the Kalon Love Letters later, it looks pretty cute and fun!~
@found. congrats on the new kalon, she's cute! I think she looks like an Allison but that's my opinion!~

Hello, came to say I finally got my 2x Uncommon myo tickets and I'm looking to use one right now! I have a really cool idea thought up already as a tribute to one of my favorite cousins!
I sadly have no C$ or DA points but I can make it up with CS pets!

I prefer you message me your prices/examples!

Also, looking for some ooc for this snake-y girl:

PM if you're interested!
Sorry if you've asked before about breeding or myo commission, I have the attention span of spoon and is very forgetful ;-; Feel free to PM me and remind me!
doge fruit

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me