Kalon Fanclub V.3 [CLOSED]

Join or create fan clubs about your favorite things!

Kalontines Day is coming up! Do your Kalons have sweethearts?

Yes!
27%
No, and they're happy!
13%
No, but they want one!
26%
-waggles eyebrows-
34%

Total votes : 340

Re: Kalon Fanclub V.3

Postby NovaSkye » Sun Jan 28, 2018 4:38 am

Hey all. It's been a minute.
      I'm ah, looking to get out of the species to be perfectly honest.
      I'm just not active and some sour interactions left their mark.

So, I have below some kids I'm looking to find new homes for.
      I will be gifting/trading in batches..

Taken! - Image - Taken!

The first is free to a good home, non-owners only. Just shoot over a PM.
      First kid has all their slots left. Second has 2/3 slots left. [TAKEN]
      No need to keep connections with the kids.

Free Re-adoption. PM why you should have them. No word limit, no extras.
      Will also end on 29th. They have 2/3 slots left.

I'm not sure what I'll do with the other two kiddos I have up for offers. You're welcome to send trade offers,
      but again I am trying to leave the species, so it would be a 2 for 1 deal.
      They can be found here: https://toyhou.se/NovaSkye/characters/folder:357689 Jasper and Layla. Layla has
      a rare halo and uncommon traits. Jasper has common and standard traits. They are related.

Replies wrote:> NaCl: Maybe one of my kids interests you? Hope you like it in the community!
      > master of spaz: Glendetta is just completely stunning! As is Avroline! GL finding friends and enemies ;o;
      > trivium: Oh blue and purple is my weakness. What a pretty Kal!
Last edited by NovaSkye on Sun Jan 28, 2018 8:22 am, edited 2 times in total.
NovaSkye

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Silver Pandorica » Sun Jan 28, 2018 5:06 am

Streaming!
Just art and stuff c:

https://join.me/283-380-963

@NovaSkye
Such pretty kals! Good luck finding new homes <3

@trivium
Congrats on the dream kal! So gorgeous :00

@NaCl
Welcome to kalons!
Last edited by Silver Pandorica on Sun Jan 28, 2018 7:56 am, edited 1 time in total.
Silver Pandorica

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

re: kalon fanclub v.3

Postby angelshy » Sun Jan 28, 2018 7:00 am

hello again !
still looking to gift/readopt/trade this three kals. the category each is available for is specified below.

[ x ]
[ x ]
for a grown kalon I can better connect with
[ x ]
available for readoption tryout
or trade for a kalon I can better connect with
now belongs to emisul !
available for readoption tryout
or trade for a kalon I can better connect with

please title your pm with "kalon tryout" or "kalon trade offer" as it will help me a lot, thank you !

so I recently traded with naumachy and now I have a common myo !
my idea is for it to be based off this smol n' simple collage I created
or based on the game life is strange cause I'm obsessed ahaha

once again, I can offer rares/very rares as payment if anyone would like to help me out with it.
thank you to anyone who pms me. I really appreciate it + I hope everyone has a good day/night! <3

^^ click to check it out if you're interested in a color-in of your kals !

@sandydragon lovely new kalons ;; congrats on them !
@novaskye best of luck finding new homes for your kals !
@trivium oml huge congrats on achieving your dream kalon !
Last edited by angelshy on Mon Jan 29, 2018 7:50 am, edited 3 times in total.
- ̗̀ xangel/shy | she/they | my kalons | my charactersx ̖́-
angelshy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby persimmon » Sun Jan 28, 2018 8:36 am

Replies:
@angelshy: Those three kalons are all adorable; good luck with trading and/or readopting them! Also, good luck getting help on your MYO!
@sandydragon: Lucas is very cute, and Damien looks very cool! Congratulations on getting them!
@NovaSkye: All three of those kalons are very cute; good luck trading/gifting! Sorry to here that you are getting out of the species.
@Trivium: Lorelai is gorgeous, and Nyx is very cute! Good luck on finding relations for them!
@NaCl: Welcome to the fanclub/kalon species! I hope you are able to earn a kalon soon and that you enjoy the kalon community!
@master of spaz: Congratulations on your new kalons! Glendetta is very beautiful; all of ghod's designs are indeed very nice! Avroline is also gorgeous, and I really like her name! Good luck finding relations for both!
@saphirelion: I hope that you are able to find the perfect name for your girl, and good luck on finding more relations for your kalons!

Introductions

I'd like to introduce a couple of kals that I had somewhat recently received from a trade.

This is Panya! She is a very sassy/feisty girl who will get into a fight easily if she seems fit. She would also tend to form tight bonds with friends/family, and she would be even more ready to fight if she finds someone a threat to one of them. Also, although she is quick to aggressive actions/words, she could easily be guilt-tripped by someone she feels near enough to.
I also made a picture of her here.

This is Nayeli! She is a very imaginative little kalon who loves to create stories. She often forms new stories in her mind, and she can get off focus easily. For that, she easily gets lost (also especially since she doesn't have the best sense of directions) although she likes to explore woods and new places in order to get new ideas for her stories. Overall, she is also kind, clumsy, and somewhat disorganized.

I'd love to get some relationships, particularly friends and/or enemies, for both kits!
All of my other kalons are open for relationships as well and can be found here.

Thank you for reading, and I hope you have a nice day/night!
ImageImageImageImage

Hello ! Feel free to call me persimmo, persimmon, or whatever you'd like ^^ I'm pretty shy, but feel free to pm me if you ever want to chat or ask me about something c:

THmy kalonsart IG

ImageImageImageImage
❀avatar and signature art are by me❀
persimmon

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Guest » Sun Jan 28, 2018 8:57 am

Hi guys !!
It's been a while since I've been here, I wanted to see if I could make a little something to pay for something irl.
I'm opening up these YCHs, for 5$ or 500 da points, you can talk to me over on DeviantArt if you like !!
You can get a blink animation for +1$ / +100 pts, and complex edits for +1$ / +100 pts ! Shoot me a PM if you want.
Lineart and shading will change color based on the color of your kal of course !

Is 200x200, specify for a smaller size!

Image Image

completed

@melonbreeze - HECK Panya is so pretty??? I love the accessories so much oh my god,, AMAZING ,, Nayeli is GORGEOUS as well and i love the ideas for her?? SO CUTE,, and good luck on relationships aa h!! i don't own many kals but i hope u can find some relationships <33
@angelshy - ah those are some pretty kals !! ;O; I LOVE the one in the middle those colors ♥ sadly i dont wanna trade the two kals i have rip but good luck on finding some good offers !! i hope you can get someone to help with your design as well <33
@sandydragon - AAAAAA that kal is so cute omg ,, HIS DESIGN IS ?? SO SOFT ?? i want to hug him !! congrats on getting him :"D and congrats on the myo omg i love him ?? THE DESIGN IS SO HECKIN COOL,, omggg
Last edited by Guest on Sun Jan 28, 2018 11:21 am, edited 1 time in total.

Postby P0CKETKNIFE » Sun Jan 28, 2018 9:12 am

Hosting another requests stream!! Link to stream; the code is BuzzySeeker if you're on mobile!!

Page 870
    @cherrydoge, I think the modern era suits him, but I could see him having a Victorian AU!! Good luck developing him as well as getting commissions!!
    @sapphirelion, Your second kalon has such a unique shine!! I'll check out those forum games when I have the time!!
    Page 871
    @master of spaz, Glendetta is gorgeous; I haven't seen many reniassance kalons either!! I do agree that Ghod makes stunning MYOS,
    so congrats on snagging one by them!!
    @NaCL, Welcome to the community!! Things can be intimidating at first, but we're a really loving group and happy to have you!!
    @Trivium, Loralei is such a fitting name for her!! I'm glad to see her around and in a loving home <33
    @NovaSkye, Good luck with gifting your kalons!! I hope they find nice homes
    @Silver Pandorica, Hope the stream went well!!
    @sandydragon, Another amazing ghod design!! I swear they're a MYO god or something.
    @angelshy, Oof I see so many kalons I love for trade, but cooldown and such means I have some time before I could offer. But anyway,
    I hope you're able to find trades!!
    @MelonBreeze, Loving those two kits!! Congrats on trading for them!!
    @Emisul, I need to save up for a slot from you!!

lee artist he/him + adult
    ► I've been an active user on
    CS through a good number of
    years, but nowadays I tend to
    keep to myself and check in
    when I have the time. I'll be on
    artfight this year
    -- team vampire!!

mods made me remove my links lmao / credit

P0CKETKNIFE

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby catdoqq » Sun Jan 28, 2018 9:40 am

@buzzylee i wish you luck on the stream <3! i might have to drop by c:
    @emisul the animations are absolutely adorable! i love the style of shading and the eyes are beautiful :o
    @melonbreeze i love panya's markings and colours and nayeli's as well :o reminds me of a strawberry.
    @angelshy all of those kals are beautiful! esp the one on the far right, mmmphh <33. i wish you luck on finding them new homes.
    @sandydragon congrats on your first kal! lucas is soo pretty <333 love that hair c:

hi all :o! i came here to introduce my recent myo!
    this is hitoshi! he's male & he's gay.
    he was based off of bts's dna mv and i looovee him sm <33 little did such a great job.
    i don't have too much on him yet, but
    -works as a forensic pathologist
    -examines dna from crime scenes as well as inspect murder wounds
    -sharp tongue & wit are his specialities
    -rather inhospitable when you first meet him
    -warms up with time and trust
    -has literally no sense of direction whatsoever
    -clumsy
    -don't you dare point it out
    -secretly obsessed with romance novels and movies
    -becomes a completely different person with animals
    -loves with all of his heart
    -suspicious of everyone's intentions
    -opinionated

with that, i'm looking for all sorts of relationships! friends, enemies, etc. i'll be a lil hestitant tho on a mate until i flesh out his personality more.
    anywho, feel free to pm me :o!
    "my regrets look just like texts i shouldn't send."
catdoqq

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby deerbroken » Sun Jan 28, 2018 12:41 pm

Hello friends! Still sort of looking for someone to design my common myo? I was thinking a prince kalon tbh. If I don't get any offers I'll probably just do it on my own lol.

also!! I am going to try to learn how to do growths. As a result, I will be taking two free growths for any standard or common kits. I'm hopefully going to get a new tablet soon, but I also have an old one that I might be able to use. Art examples can be found in my sig with my art shop/deviant art. I've also designed a few kalons, so if you'd like some examples of that my kalons Vail and Bane were made by me.

Closin this up for now, oof

I'm still looking to do a breeding in the near future? I have one offer but they won't be off cooldown for a while, so in the meantime I'd like to do an ooc breeding! All of my kals are open for offers tbh, I'm off cooldown. Hmu 👌👌

and this bc i got some offers B)

replies:
@masterofspaz: your kals are so pretty! I'm glad you got some art done of them, it's always nice tbh. my kals are open for friends/enemies too if you're interested :>
@NaCl i love your username omg good luck getting your first kalon and welcome to the community!
@trivium your new kal is beautiful? 10/10, I like her personality too tbh.
@silverpandorica hope the stream was fun!!
@sandydragon congrats on your first kal! lucas is adorable and damien has a cool design oml
@angelshy good luck trading! I hope you get some good offers
@emisul i hope sales go well!
@audaci hitoshi is v aesthetic, i love the colors?? good luck finding friends and such!
Last edited by deerbroken on Fri Feb 02, 2018 7:03 am, edited 1 time in total.
deerbroken

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby deoxyribonucleic » Sun Jan 28, 2018 1:11 pm

hi ! i need someone to make my standard myo, i can pay in up to 100C$.
    that's all. pm me for details.

woah, thanks for all the offers guys!! i think i'm going with aey as my designer, a huge thanks to them !

@neongraveyard
    man i love royalty themed kalons lil crowns and capes and such are so pure

@audaci
    qt, love the lil tail

@buzzylee
    thanks for the awesome art!! it's in my sig now >:0

@emisul
    i wish i wasn't broke, those are cute

@MelonBreeze
    NAYELI IS SO CUTE I LOVE THE HAIR GRADIENT AA

@sandydragon
    congrats,, mel is such a sweetheart and ghod's designs are absolutely gorgeous
moonwalkin'
noelle | she/her
───── ♤ ─────
you, too, deserve love
deoxyribonucleic

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby chanhee. » Sun Jan 28, 2018 2:30 pm

@ longview » can't wait to see the myo you come up with! aey's executions are always lovely <3
    @ neongraveyard » ahh your kals are p cute! i'm sure you'll get like,,,, so many people asking to grow kits. that's rlly sweet of you to do btw <3
    @ audaci » hitoshi's so cute! congrats on him <3
    sorry for the lack of replies, i'm watching anime w the bf + i'm v distracted

hey, i'm here to introduce shion (based on the anime no. 6)!
    the lovely _silentsiren_ made him perfectly, and i think they'll be making his mate as well somewhat soon! i'm exc i t e d for them <3
chanhee.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me