Kalon Fanclub V.3 [CLOSED]

Join or create fan clubs about your favorite things!

Kalontines Day is coming up! Do your Kalons have sweethearts?

Yes!
27%
No, and they're happy!
13%
No, but they want one!
26%
-waggles eyebrows-
34%

Total votes : 340

Re: Kalon Fanclub V.3

Postby LovetheHoly » Sat Jan 27, 2018 6:24 pm

Replies !

@opti-mism
A
A IM
WOW THEY LOOK STUNNING THAT HAIR ?!

@Vagabond
YOO Alroy's kids look amazing congrats !!
aw man that ych is adorable I might have to snag ;0

@Silver Pandorica
oo good luck on breedings/growths and trades ! I hope you'll connect better w your kals though they're all dreamies :'0

@doge fruit
gl w growths too ma dude and yoo incase u didn't find anyone yet I'm re-openin' ((;

___________________________________________________________________________________________________

Ayee so I'm re-opening myo designs bc I'm legit super close to having enough c$ to get auto pass from the item shop and I wanna have enough before it closes !
Just shoot me a PM if you're interested ! (there will be a limited amount I can take this time tho bc I'm rlly busy tomorrow and my last day I can be on is sunday rip)
EDIT !!

also I recently I didn't win a comp so bc they didn't keep the kal I'm selling this design to anyone whos' intrested ;0
aight so I can't sell pre-made designs so I'll be holding a raffle ! all you gotta do is guess a number and when there are enough entries I'll use the random number generator if you're number is or is the closest to the number rolled you win !
o KAY so it's my fault I hadn't read more thoroughly in the rules of the comp nyota is allowed to keep the other designs for future use I'm really sorry to everyone wanting to enter !
Last edited by LovetheHoly on Sun Jan 28, 2018 3:56 am, edited 3 times in total.

I believe in Jesus Christ my Savior, and I am not afraid to admit it. If you are a Christian, please copy and paste this into your signature. 96% of teens won't stand up for God. Put this in your signature if you are one of the 4% of teens who will.✞
✞ I asked Jesus, "How much do you love me?" Jesus replied, "This much." He stretched his arms on the arms on the cross and died. Please put this in your signature if you believe that Jesus died for our sins. ✞

click vv
W e ↵ . ✠ . ✠ . so lets support eachother
a l l
g o
t h r o u g h
l i f e

Love
y o u like
k a n y e
loves
K A N Y EImage
LovetheHoly

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Softballpup12 » Sat Jan 27, 2018 6:28 pm

Hey Y'all! I'm opening growths finally!
I really want to get one of my kiddos grown by Akemi, and they've been nice enough to hold a slot for me... Meaning, I need 160 points here soon, very soon. Thus, I'm opening some growth slots. A reminder that these are off-oekaki. I finished the growth below tonight, so it's recent and up to date! Just pm me. Prices will be between 60-200 points, depending mostly on the design, but maybe some edits.

(All shaded images also come w/ a flat color.)

Code: Select all
@Vagabond: CATHAN IS SO PRECIOUS!!!! and so is that YCH... I wish I could draw like that...
@opti-mism: I love the halo on that kal though. It's simple and complex at the same time oml...
@Houseplant: AHHHHH! I have always loved that beautiful girl! And the name Brooklyn really suits her image.
Amazing Art by Sixbane ^^^^^

ON HIATUS

Hey! I'm Soft!
I'm a high school student taking all honors classes and procrastinating so much it's a surprise I still have all A's... We'll see how long that lasts. As such, I'm busier than I thought I would be and things are getting done much slower than I expected. Please bear with me while I catch up!

| PM me: Anytime! || Ask for Help: Absolutely! |

My Kalons
Softballpup12

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Alantica » Sat Jan 27, 2018 9:08 pm

@Softballpup12
Good luck with the commissions! ^o^
@ghod
Oh that's such a nice design!
@doge fruit
I wish you the best of luck finding someone to grow your kal!
@Silver Pandorica
Good luck with your searches!
@Vagabond
That pixel art is so cute ;o;. Sent a PM.
-----
I'm opening up some icon commission.
I can do multiple expressions per character too.

Examples:
ImageImageImage

Price:
150 points + 50 per additional expression. || 35 C$ + 10 C$ per additional expression
Complicated designs might cost more.
Image Image Image
Image Image

╔═══════════════════════════════════════╗
Big fan of
Boku no Hero Academia, Love Live, Dangan Ronpa

════════════════════
If I owe you something and haven't done it in a while,
remind me again because I probably forgotten about it.

════════════════════
My Kalons||My other adoptables||Fish Keepers
It's been two days. I'm already ded from college.
Icon by hiyorin
╚═══════════════════════════════════════╝
Alantica

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby P0CKETKNIFE » Sat Jan 27, 2018 11:37 pm

Nala is back and looking for relationships!! I worked out her personality with some help, and I'll explain that bellow!!
    Nala is a soul reader at carnivals, and tells it how it is. If the spirits predict a bad fortune, she'll tell you with a straight face and send you out the door to meet your fate. Although her blunt attitude may communicate a hardened character, Nala is actually quite soft and kindhearted. She listens to slow waltz and romantic music, dreaming of one day finding a girl she can settle down with. The fates aren't allowing that right now, but at least the spirits can keep her company.

Page 866
    @Sanara, I hope you find relationships for your kalons as well as breeding offers!!
    @killua;, Good luck with trades and getting artwork!!
    @Maxwell., Karpo has such a unique design!! I hope you're able to trade her for a kalon you connect with.
    @Catskitten, That OOC kit is adorable!!
    @high noon, I hope you're able to get everything you wanted from the kalon shop!!
    @lychee, Those icons are so adorable!! I'm sure you'll get plenty of interest.
    @puffball~, Good luck with the raffle you're hosting!! Very kind of you to adopt them to a nonowner!!
    @Softballpup12, That was very kind of you to offer to grow kalons for free!! I'm sure the outcomes will be gorgeous!!
    @avior., Both of your kits are adorable; congratulations on the batch!!
    @Silver Pandorica, I hope you find an OOC breeding partner with what you're hoping for!! And I hope you find growths too!!
    Page 867
    @NightFlame22, Those kits are stunning!! Akemi did an amazing job!!
    @rainbow noivern, I love your animations!! Also, I'm super excited to hear about the comic you're making!! The characters look so interesting; I'm sure it will be great!!
    @néktar, I hope you get plenty of coding commissions!!
    @Uielka, I love cica's designs, and your kalon is no exception!! Congrats on them!!
    @TheEpicElephant, I hope your kit gets grown!!
    @S-S-Sweets, Your post coding is gorgeous, I must say!! Panthea is a blessing I have to PM you about relations for her.
    @aporia., Congrats on the trade!! I love your new kalon's design!!
    @Vannillamelon, Your kalon is stunning!! I love green on gray designs.
    @*stars*, I'm in love with Adella, but I have a long cooldown. I'll message you about relationships for your kalons!! Bree is so gorgeous!!
    @La Volpe, Major congratulations on your first kalon!! I'll message you about relationships shortly!!
    Page 868
    @Jack, Gosh, Sam is such a dream!! Your other kalons are adorable as well!! Glad to see your merkalon around and getting love; he was my favorite from his batch. I hope you find growths!!
    @dtsuga, Your kalon has probably the most creative shine I've seen on a kalon!! I love their design as well, and I'm happy to hear they're your first!!
    @killua;, I'll PM you about relations for your kiddo!!
    @broken*, Draven looks so good as an adult, and your MYO is gorgeous as well!!
    @Softballpup12, I hope the stream went well!!
    @Individuality, Good luck in hosting your readoptions!!
    @Sweet Cinnamon, I totally get feeling self conscious while streaming. I hope it went well regardless!!
    @ignominyy, Good luck finding trades, breedings, and relationships!!
    @skywishes01, Gosh your coding is lovely!! Astrid is a gorgeous kalon and I hope she gets the reline she deserves!!
    @Checkinder, Good luck with trades and your readopt!!
    Page 869
    @SilentMelody, Loving the new kalons!! I love Noelani, and I would definitely offer a trade if my cooldown wasn't a month. If you do readopt her, I would love to participate!! Blue and brown kalons have always been close to my heart.
    @Størmy Dreamz, Good luck with trade offers!!
    @Bailey-Boo, I'm so glad to hear you love and are developing Drew!! I couldn't have asked for a better home for them. Those art pieces are so cute as well!!
    @Golden-Boy, Clyde has such a nice design!! I love the orange and purple. I hope you get commissions; your art has such a cool style and I love how you do expressions!!
    @artemis;, I hope you find designers for your MYOS as well as trades!!
    @OswinTheFox, Very unique concept for your MYO!! I hope you find a designer!!
    @naomi ! and .paris., A reality tv show for kalons is such an interesting idea!! I'll definitely be following it!!
    @houseplant, I'm so glad to hear you traded for a dream kalon!! Brooklyn is gorgeous and I love the idea that she writes children's books!!
    @opti-mism, Congrats on Argo!! I hope you find some breeding offers you like!!
    @Vagabound, Oh my gosh!! Alroy's kits are adorable!! And that artwork is stunning too!! If I had any C$ left, I'd definitely order!!
    @Silver Pandorica, Good luck with trades and breedings as well as growths of your kits!!
    @doge fruit, I hope you find designers for your MYOS!!
    @ghod, Good luck getting that autopass!! Your designs are lovely and I know you'll get plenty of orders!!
    @Softballpup12, Your growths are lovely!! I don't have any kits right now, but I'll keep you in mind for the future!!
    @Alantica, Bless I love your art!! I hope you get plenty of commissions!!

lee artist he/him + adult
    ► I've been an active user on
    CS through a good number of
    years, but nowadays I tend to
    keep to myself and check in
    when I have the time. I'll be on
    artfight this year
    -- team vampire!!

mods made me remove my links lmao / credit

P0CKETKNIFE

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: adam

Postby doryphoros » Sun Jan 28, 2018 2:44 am

i have a long weekend and i'm so heckin psyched you have no idea

- announcements! -

my art shop now takes kalon myo's + growths ! as a grand opening sort of thing,
i'm taking three free myo designs // growths ! they come with custom lined eyes
and background, and examples are here !
(the eyes + background are optional, if you choose!)
pm me with the title "kalon commission" if you'd like to commission me !

slots;;
  1. jack
  2. mango marmalade,,
  3. open !

- misc. ! -

i'm in the process of revamping my kal storage, and i just kind of wanted to show off alyona's profile
cause that's the only one i have done so far rip

- replies! -
buzzylee - nala's absolutely gorgeous !! gl finding relationships for her !
alantica - aww, they're so cute ! i'd commission you, but i'm broke haha
softballpup12 - ahhhh your growths are so good??? like oml i can't
Last edited by doryphoros on Tue Jan 30, 2018 12:37 pm, edited 1 time in total.
┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓
rio | pansexual| enfp | libra

i make art, occasionally.

come support these amazing adoptables !!!

memelord | kalons | art shop | babusagi

┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛
doryphoros

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby cherrydoge » Sun Jan 28, 2018 3:29 am

Literal embodiment of sin. What the heck. I can't figure out if I want him set during the Victorian era or during modern times?? He could probably work in both tho :'> He's also not completely developed yet, but I'm working on it! He's open for friends and enemies!!
If Pming me for relations, title 'Diego' or 'relationships' in the title somewhere please!

Reposting this! c: I've settled the fact Diego's going to be in the modern era, but his exact personality and everything else is still a wip! I can give a few bullet points of what his main traits are if interested, though! Open for relations.

--

Also, I'm opening commissions! Opening 4 slots, it's not fcfs. Please read through the rules and if you're unsure about something, just note me or send me a PM through CS!

Click here for information and examples

replies;;

@aporia. - That's very sweet of you to offer free myo designs <3 Good luck with your art shop as well! Hopefully with whatever income i'll get from commissions I'll have enough to commission you! :0

@BuzzyLee - Oh my, Nala is so cute!! The orange contrasts so beautifully with the blue, and the markings are so stunning.
Her hair looks so soft and fluffy, like I could just reach out and stroke it omg. I'll shoot you a PM for relations if I ever find the time!

@Alantica - Good luck with commissions! I love the expressions in the icons, they're cute and I think they portray emotion really well! Sadly, I'm 5 C$ short from getting one : (

@Softballpup12 - I wish you luck with growths! The shading on that Kalon is 👌👌👌 I'm sure all your other growths are equally as stunning C:

@ghod - Oh my,, that kalon is??? so breathtaking?? Have you ever seen a kalon so amazing you started crying? I'd totally enter the raffle but I don't have a myo to go with them :,) I can't wait to see this lovely kal around the community, though!

@dogefruit - Good luck finding a growth, that kit is adorable! Kaatlove does amazing growths for free, iirc. I believe silentsiren is also open for growths but he has other myos, growths and transfers on his plate, so I'd def ask if he's open for it,
though! I also wish you luck with finding someone to design your myos :0

@Silver Pandorica - AHhh, I wish I could offer for David or Solomon if I had a kalon to offer <33 I love them both? Either way,
good luck with trades and finding growths for your kits C:

@Vagabond - !! THEY'RE SO CUTE What the heck!! Congrats on getting those cutie patooties! I love the personalities you've written out for them. Eager to see them around and I can't wait to see who's gonna grow them once they're due for a growth <3

@opti-mism - Argo is a beautiful boy 👌 Congrats on getting gifted him, his hair edit and horns are probably my favorite part of him? I'd also offer for a breeding if I didn't have a ticket I'm trying to get accepted myself, aha.

@houseplant - Oh golly, I hope everything is alright? Stay safe from that snowstorm! That kalon of yours is an amazing bean,
their shine and stripes are really good ! The career you have for her is really creative, I don't think I've seen a children's book writer kalon around before?
leaving. pm me if anythings important, i still get email notifs
cherrydoge

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Kalon Fanclub V.3 [New Poll]

Postby sapphirelion » Sun Jan 28, 2018 3:34 am

Just a quick reshare so I can have a name for my girl (the second one). So far I’ve heard a vote for Kira and a vote for Kendra

sapphirelion wrote:
hello all! I wanted to introduce some new faces :)
These are my myos!

Peter:

And I need help with this girl’s name, I have some ideas (Kira, Celeste, Kendra), but I’m not exactly sure that those names take well to her?

sapphirelion wrote:Hey there! So I wanted to let you all know about a couple of kalon related threads that I participate in and I think you'd all really like them too!

So here they are:
"steal" a kalon from the user above
(shows everyone's love for each other's kalons/designs)

ask a question to the kalon above you
(helps you to develop your kalons more through questions from others in the community)

kalon development zone
(where you can get help brainstorming ideas on your kalons/worlds/forms/etc)

And this is a new one I don’t participate in yet, but have fun watching:

Roast the Kalon above you

And as usual, I'm always open for more friends/relationships/etc for each of my kalons! (link to them are found in my sig) - even if you have posted here before also looking for these for your Kalons please message me! I don’t always see all the posts!

I especially like rping as of recently and would love to do more of those! It would need to be on CS though.

Thanks for reading, and I hope you all have a great rest of your day! c:

Replies;;
Code: Select all
@ aporia. I hope you get a bunch of commissions! And your storage is looking lovely!
@ BuzzyLee Nala is beautiful! And I love the drawing of her in your sig
@ Alantica those are cute! I would commission you if I had any money to purchase!
@ cherrydoge I hope you get a bunch of commissions!
Last edited by sapphirelion on Sun Jan 28, 2018 3:49 am, edited 1 time in total.
ImageImage
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
"Greater love has no one than this,
than to l
ay down one's life for his friends
- John 15:13

info
my kals 🦑
kalon art shop
Diamond (kia)
other characters of mine
Art by me,gif by Meridiem, pixel by pangur.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
ImageImageImageImage
sapphirelion

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Kalon Fanclub V.3 [New Year's Poll]

Postby master of spaz » Sun Jan 28, 2018 3:47 am

Reshare

INTROS & REPLIES
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Repost! I'm master of spaz. Meet my first kal and the love of my life. Glendetta's au is set in a reneissance era, and she's pretty big on art, literature, science, religion, philosophy, history. My girl Glendetta designed by ghod who is a god. Ghod is the person to go to if you want a MYO done especially if you need someone to hold your hand through the entire thing, like I did.

Am looking for friends and enemies also in the reneissance era.

Bought tons of lovely art of Glen, for example (by FiretailFox).Image

And then my second myo kalon, Avroline, also in a renaissance au, who I got a day or two made by the lovely StickAndStones! She's very vain and beautiful, coming from aristocracy. Am also looking for friends and enemies.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
@sapphirelion - I like the name Celeste! Gorgeous girl you've got there.
@cherrydoge - good luck with commissions c: I'm sure you'll be swamped soon with orders.
@aporia. - oh my gosh, you're such a sweetheart. sadly I haven't saved enough for a MYO again just yet.
@buzzylee - I love your kal, really. the gold works beautifully against the black. hope you find plenty of relationships.
@atlantica - sadly I have no points and I have been saving for an uncommon MYO, but, I wish you luck in orders because your art is gorgeous.
@softballpup12 -
gl with your growth/orders!! I have no breedings complete yet so no kits to grow sadly.
Last edited by master of spaz on Sun Jan 28, 2018 12:51 pm, edited 1 time in total.
announcements:
light off

tRaPpEdBiRd wrote:you truly are:
Spazzy
as in:
spectacular
you got spunk
your full of spaz! (good type!)
master of spaz

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby NaCl » Sun Jan 28, 2018 4:07 am

hello everyone! I'm new to the whole Kalons thing and I'm hoping to get my first JAL very soon!

@master of spaz, your Kals are absolutely gorgeous!! Especially Avroline!
@sapphirelion, peter is so handsome!
Also, I think the name Kira would suit such a gorgeous girl!
@BuzzyLee, oh my! Nala is absolutely gorgeous! I absolutely adore her colors and patterns!
My Storkies
Storkverse Storage
My Wermz My Snoods

my name is Winter
My pronouns are She/They/Snow
I am currently a staff member for Storkies
feel free to contact me here or on discord with any questions
NaCl

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby trivium » Sun Jan 28, 2018 4:24 am

@sapphirelion i rlly love peter’s space-y design and the contrast of the orange hair :00c
    @master of spaz glendetta is absolutely stunning !! ghod did such an amazing job ahhh,,
    @nacl oml welcome to the kalon fanclub !! i wish you luck with your first kal <333

crappy mobile post, sorry for the lack of replies ;;

i just got done with a whole funeral mess and probably will start on my owed growths, transfers, and myos later today when i get home, or tomorrow if i don’t have to clean the house from so many people spending time there haha

anyway, i wanted to introduce a kal i traded for a few days ago that has honestly been a dream for a while,, bless buzzylee

this is loralei ! she is a sad and lonely scientist who doesn’t quite know how to make friends or keep relationships, but craves them badly anyway. she tends to isolate out of self pity and/or anxiety, which doesn’t help her situations. her colleagues will describe her as a bit of a recluse, but by choice and bitterly so. loralei is very devoted to her work, but even then can get discouraged and have to take a break. she loves strong, extroverted, and charismatic kalons who seem just like the dashing protagonists in her novels she reads. they inspire her to try and take control of her own ‘story’, and she’s been getting better due to this.

wileyfangs is also the best tm and gifted me a babe i rlly love <333 i can’t thank her enough ahh

http://www.chickensmoothie.com/Forum/viewtopic.php?t=3497757

i can’t link the picture bc im on mobile and i haven’t set a page up for her yet, but this is nyx !

she is a small but fiery and determined girl who’s never afraid to stand up for herself or someone in need. she loves to chill, throw rockin parties, and play lots of video games (causal and competitive). she can be a little pushy to get what she wants, but she’s sweet and very supportive to her friends and family. nyx lives with her older brother, dio, and they are kind of like the nani-lilo dynamic from lilo and stitch. they try and figure things out for themselves along the way while caring for each other and being as supportive as they can.

i’m looking for friends and relationships for both of them ! i’ll grow nyx soon, so kit crushes and potential mates are fine w me. they both are lesbians <33

i’m also off breeding cooldown, all of my kals (save for eliseo) are open for breeding offers ! i don’t mind waiting, but preferably not more than a week. you can find my kals in my sig ! <33
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
hi, i'm triv !
they/them

kalons
have a wonderful day !

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
trivium

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes