Kalon Fanclub V.3 [CLOSED]

Join or create fan clubs about your favorite things!

Kalontines Day is coming up! Do your Kalons have sweethearts?

Yes!
27%
No, and they're happy!
13%
No, but they want one!
26%
-waggles eyebrows-
34%

Total votes : 340

kal fc v3

Postby Guest » Tue Jan 23, 2018 8:33 am

just a quick post fjkgnfkjn i'm sorryy i'm super tired ahah

@kydashing SOB u have the cutest art style i love how like?? round the lines always r & esp how u draw eyes fnkjng luv...... hope u get lots of comms in yr chibi shoppe, your art is so nicee <333
      @artgirl bless u Appreciate!!!!
      @bogator yr writing is rly good fjkngj i could totally visualize evrything!! ahah the concept of kleodaies fake hunting his bird pals is such a cute n funny concept?? the idea goes really well with the kal's design too!! best of luck on the comp, i like yr idea a lot!! : 0
      @ibrevity ibrevityyy hI it's nice 2 see u around!! yr new kals are so pretty ooh my gosh littlelies has such a nice style!! i really love marseilles hair n cute lil glasses (& his name?? gah so pretty sounding) & antoinette's colours & horns ;;; !! wooah marcy has the coolest sounding character too, & heck yes i'm love alien characters, i think the fact antoinette often gets sick due to the high oxygen levels on earth is so so cool??? i lov them both sm. hope u have fun developing themm!! <33

art by my Fav Human, coolwhipp!! ♥♥♥
      go give her some lov n support pls < : 3
      i'm off breeding cooldown starting tomorrow, & decided 2 open up breeding offers w my kals!! (pretty much all of them r open, except kits oBv, & i may be a lil tentative with others bt don't shy away frm offering ♥!!) i haven't been doing my best lately n thought i'd do smthn to cheer me up a bit :" 3c !! just pm me ur offer if yr interested, i'll try & reply to all pms, + it's totally cool if ure still on cooldown, i don't mind waiting at all <33 !! also edits rly don't matter 2 me, jst design!

um & here's my?? Fates Guidelines i guess ||"D !! :
      1 kit: u can take them if you connect!! <33
      2 kits: u get 1st pick n i'll take the second one!
      3 kits: u get 1st pick, i get 2nd pick, & u can take the last one if u want!
      4 kits: u get 1st pick, i get 2nd pick, u can take the last if u want, & 4th goes ufa!

thank u for reading & i hope u all are doing well! remember 2 b nice to yrselves!!

!!!! fjkfngj thank u all sm for the offers!! :" D !! i've found one n decided on it now, so offers are no longer open, bt i'll still b replying to evryone who's pmed me once i get the time! thank u for the well wishes as well! <333
Last edited by Guest on Tue Jan 23, 2018 2:50 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Re: Kalon Fanclub V.3

Postby elf_of_the_hollow » Tue Jan 23, 2018 9:01 am

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
      ----------------------------------------------------------------[ R E P L I E S. ]-----

@waterfront oh dang you have some lovely kals! I hope you find a good
      breeding partner!! and gosh that art is just so cute ♡♡
      @kydashing ooo, good luck with your art shop!! your style is so nice, I
      hope you get plenty of comms!
      @bogator I hope you find some people to read through your form ♡ and
      I hope you can win your first kal!!
      @ibrevity what fun stories!! I really love the development you give your
      kals, they're all so nicely written and interesting ♡♡
      @sapphirelion wow, I love peter's design! and the little snowflakes on
      the second one ♡ I hope you find some relationships for your kals!!
      @novalien ahh kai is gorgeous!! and that's quite an interesting story you
      have for him :00 good luck finding him some relationships!!

-----[ T R A D I N G. ]---------------------------------------------------------------

r e p o s t. in my attempt to get a 1 leg unlim under myo I've decided to
      put two 1 rare unlim under myos + a common myo uft. I will be looking
      only for 1 leg unlim under myos, and I am off cooldown so I would prefer
      you were too but as long as your cooldown isn't much more than a month
      it's not too big a deal.

----------------------------------------------------------------[ S E L L I N G. ]-----

r e p o s t. just to cover all my bases I'm also selling one or two of my 1
      rare unlim under staff customs -- they're $40 or 4000 points, and points
      are heavily preferred. I actually already have $66 for the myo so selling
      just one of these would reach my goal, so it's be super rad if I sold one.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
[ raine/elf ] • [ any pronouns ] • [ my kals ]
||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||

||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
elf_of_the_hollow

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby lovage » Tue Jan 23, 2018 9:26 am

replies -
    @elf_of_the_hollow - good luck trading for a legendary myo! i hope you find a trade soon!
    @waterfont - good luck with breeding offers! i would love to offer, but i'm on cool down for a little while.
    @Kydashing - your art is so cute! i wish you good luck with getting commissions!

introductions -
    i need to make this post for a while. so here i go!
    this is soliero. he is one of my only male kals in a large sea of female kals. he is the son of misaki and cinna. he has three siblings who are sharkbait and two more to be introduced soon.
    soliero tends to be energetic and a big dreamer. he is one to mess around and annoy others. he has large dreams of being an astronomer due to his fascination of stars and outer space.

this guy is cisco. i am not sure where he fits in my kalon world.
    he is a magician that owns small store that sells potions like good luck one and small curses. he is a big cheerful kal. he acts fierce but is often mistaken for actinbg cute.

these guys are from misaki's and cinna's first batch together. the top kal is female, and her name is oki liane (meaning ocean centered bond). the bottom kal doesn't have a name, but a few ideas so i'll love if check out the poll and help decide the name. the gender is also part of the poll.
    i love them both so much, and i have a few ideas for them. oki is an adventurous spirit and go lucky, and she is fascinated by the ocean. the bottom kal is more fierce and has a firey personality, and they are a protector of their sister.
    edit: poll would be closing at 5:30 est time, but if it is a tie the poll would be open for a while. never mind poll would be open a bit til pele shamira, têva soile, or andrei koray gets one vote more than the others to win. it is a three way tie between those three names
lovage

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

kalon fanclub !

Postby notwearingsocks » Tue Jan 23, 2018 10:51 am

hi it's been 800 years since i last posted here so have this aesthetic fish pixel

anyways i have ,,, so many introductions ( and reintroductions) ,,,,,,, so many ,,,,,,,,,,,, here we go kids ,,,,, this is a really long & image-heavy post i Apologize
    any romantic relationships will require headcanoning via pm

this is felix !! he's my baby son i love him. his boyf is skippy, my cat son !! they're both in college ,, felix is majoring in theatre, so he's an overdramatic theatre kid who always wants to fight tbh ,, he has a pinterest board here because i'm trash ( language warning yikes ) i'd like to find some friends / other theatre nerds for him to be buds with !! or enemies bc tbh he threatens to fight everyone

THIS IS CYRIL MADE BY THE ABSOLUTELY LOVELY COOLWHIPP WHOM I LOVE ,,, he's boyfriends w my SON gideon ,,, babies ,,, cyril has a moodboard here and tbh he's always angry he'll throw hands with a 4y/o if it comes down to that ,, i'd like to find him some friends who also like photography / some enemies who wanna Fight(tm)

my baby abigail !! the absolutely amazing trivium grew her and i'm still weeping ,, she owns a florist called the tilted tulip and she loves flowers and bees and snakes ,, she has a ball python named rory whom she loves v much ,, i'd love to find some romance for her ( female only ! she's a lesbian ) or some flower / snek friends !!

this is ophelia !! she's an acrobat in a new circus au thing that i'm doing ( after seeing the greatest showman i couldn't resist circus babies ) and she'd probably kick ur ass if u touched her ,,, i'd love more circus buddies for her / a potential crush ?? idk bro

AND THIS IS ATLAS AND I HIGHKEY HAVE NO IDEA WHAT HE'S GOING TO BE LIKE BUT HE'S LITERALLY A DREAM KID OF MINE I'M SO BLESSED TO HAVE HIM SO VERY BLESSED i'm considering making him, gideon, and cyril in a poly relationship but i'm not sure so u can go vote on this poll

if you have any kals that you'd like to have be in a relationship w mine, pm me with their personalities and such !!

trading !
    i'm putting these kals up for trade ! tbh i'll look at anything - premade kals, kits, myos, whatever tbh .. although i am on cooldown so we'd have to wait a bit yikes ,,, edits are important but design is the main thing tbh
    2/3 breeding slots, highest edit is common !!
    3/3 breeding slots, highest edit is uncommon !!

growth search
    i'm looking to get growths / pregrowths !! tbh i can pay with my undying love ,,,, but pm me examples and prices !!
    overdue !
    can be officially grown today !!
    overdue !

replies !
    fernmoon - i love soliero so much what a big cutie
    elf_of_the_hollow - good luck trading / selling !
    waterfront - henlo my friend my good buddy good luck w finding a breeding partner eeee !!
    kydashing - that art is so cute omg crying
    bogator - good luck winning ur first kal !! i know u can do it :">
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxlive or die trying.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxImage
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx┌────────────────┐

haleigh [ she/her ] / north carolina / adult

ravenclaw / dog groomer / writer / explorer

links !
my kalons
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx└────────────────┘
notwearingsocks

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby HellyBoo » Tue Jan 23, 2018 11:21 am

@Scarlet_Wolf goodluck tradign and all your kals are beautiful
@Fernmoon Grats on the new babes!
@Elf Goodluck trading and selling.

Im here to just say a few things. Life has been heck and im just not feeling anything any more so im half taking my leave. I'll be about from time to time and stuff but Apart from waiting for my kal kids, i will be gone from there.

I am taking trade offers on all the kals I have except Cleo, Niyati, Datura and Zepha.

PM me and know, i might not take any, being im quiting, but if i get a character i will love outside of just being a Kalon. I might :)

EDIT: I can trade Right now.
{ ~ My Beautiful Viscets ~ } | { ~ My Kalons ~ }

Guys I'm away for a while. I've turned off messages for a few days just to gather my thoughts and re assess my life inside CS and the Kalon community. I'm sorry if I've let anyone down. Im sorry.
HellyBoo

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ✧ airplane. » Tue Jan 23, 2018 11:35 am

@kydashing:: hope you get lots of orders! your art style is really cute!
@waterfront;; gl finding the perfect breeding partner! id offer if I wasn't on cooldown for a while with planned stuff
@fernmoon;; congrats on all the new kals! love that top kit, yellow is my weakness! <3 voted in your poll!

Just real quick popping in to take some trade offers on my kalons.
    I'm off cooldown, but I don't mind waiting a short period if you're cooldown isn't up.
    Edit: I'm on cooldown now, but I'm still considering offers for those who don't mind waiting.

• Auguste [priority, love him but not doing anything with his character]
    • Pax [very very tentative, but again, not doing anything currently with his character]
    So right now I'm really looking at premade kalons, not MYOs. Might trade more than one for the right kal. Do not want more than one kal in return, because I'm running out of open slots.

I'll try to respond to everyone, but if I don't reply right away, it probably means I'm considering your offer!
Last edited by ✧ airplane. on Tue Jan 23, 2018 5:36 pm, edited 1 time in total.
[ Red he/they queer tired ]
artist + owner of kalons // firestarter#0687
too much coffee & not enough sleep ✦ an ding peak lord

"my king—!"

[ Kalons TH ] [ Adopts TH ]
x
x

✧ airplane.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Epiale » Tue Jan 23, 2018 1:11 pm

replies wrote:@high noon - Pax is absolutely GORGEOUS. I'd offer on him if I had a kal to trade, he's seriously lovely. <3 Good luck finding a trading partner!
@HellyBoo - Sorry to hear life's been treating you less than pleasantly, and sorry to see you go!
@scarlet_wolf - So many gorgeous kals!! Felix is adorable, he looks like my first puppy. <3 Cyril is so pretty, I love the brown and his EARS so long and wonderful. Atlas is such a neat kalon, I love the fluff on his shoulders, and he's got such a neat tail. I hope you can find trade offers, and you can get your kiddos grown. All your kals are wonderful. <3
@fernmoon - Such lovely kals! I'm especially fond of Soliero, he's got such a pretty coloration, and I love his dreamer personality. Looking forward to seeing all your kiddos around!
@elf_of_the_hollow - Good luck finding a 1 leg myo, and selling your staff custom slots!
@waterfront - That art is adorable, coolwhipp did a wonderful job on it. Sorry to hear you haven't been feeling the best lately. Good luck finding a nice breeding for your kals to help cheer things up a bit! <3
@Kydashing - Your art is super cute! Good luck with commissions!

Introduction___ __ _
    Hi everyone! Been a while since I last posted! Life's been busy lately, but I've also been developing my kals when I get the chance. I'm currently working on a weebly site for their au worlds and to get them more cohesive character pages. Hopefully I'll even get some of the writing for them set up properly soon. <3

Speaking of which I'd actually love to develop my medieval fantasy au a bit more, and I'd love to get some more kals in on it to help with that! I don't have all the info for it up just yet, but I will soon, and if you're at all interested feel free to shoot me a PM. I'm also up for joining my country up with other similar au countries as neighboring kingdoms.

New Faces___ __ _
    I've got several new faces to introduce since my last visit here! My lovely couple Llucid and Morgan, had their first IC kits, and I won a beautiful new boy. <3

First off the kids! The top kit is Valentine, a sly kal who will ultimately grow up to be a popular acrobat. As a kit he helps keep his sister from being TOO wild. The lower kit is his twin sister Ambrosia, an incredibly rambunctious child. She's crazy now, and drives their older half-brother Gregory crazy, but she'll ultimately mellow out a lot as an adult. I'll have a lot more development on them once they're grown as I tend to work way better designing characters for adults.

And my super new kal Leander! I'm already super in love with him. <3 He's a noble in my medieval fantasy au, and while he's incredibly prideful, raised to never admit fault, he's a loving person and does everything he can to take care of those who serve under him, and live on his land. He's also a bit of a flirt, and will hit on you, guaranteed. I'm currently working on getting his character sheet filled out, and I've already got loads of ideas for him.

Relationships___ __ _
    Aaaand finally as always, I'm looking for relationships for my kals! All of my kals are open for friends and enemies, and everyone who isn't a kit, or taken is open for relationships! I am a bit more picky about mates, but always feel free to PM me. I prefer personalities that match up over looks and edits, but I do appreciate matching designs for mates. <3

I love all of you guys, and I hope you all have a wonderful day! ♡
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|

___

Eᴘɪᴀʟᴇ | Nᴏɴ-Bɪɴᴀʀʏ | Sᴋᴜʟʟ Uɴɪᴄᴏʀɴ

Same username on most sites.
(EthanEpiale on some)
I love monsters, unicorns, cute things, horror movies, and art. ♡
Feel free to PM me whenever!
Epiale

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

xxx

Postby imperials » Tue Jan 23, 2018 1:14 pm

@highnoon ;; ahh good luck on trades as well[i]! i'd love to possibly offer on your uncommon myo maybe??
@HellyBoo ;; sent you a suggestion over pm ^^
@scarlet_wolf ;; omgoodness abigale is the cutest!! the coloring is absolutely perfect <:! i've been
lowkey thinking of making a kalon with that coloration as well but making them a smol lil fern and overgrown
plant design bab <: ![/i]

ahh just here to drop by and say im possibly taking some trades??

tate - extremely tentative, i just want to see what people would offer for this kal
      kosma - also fairly tentative as they have a mate <: but i do entertain offers as i'd love to see what id get!
      raine - currently have an offer ill be accepting if i don't get anything better but id love to see if anyone else has an offer i cant refuse!
      colton - very tentative, i love this kiddos design to pieces but his growth is so overdue and i have just been letting this kid rot. id love a offer on this kid whose design is skeleton like as well but ill look at anything!
      ashen - also very tentative as she was one of my first kiddos and i still love her design <: i've just be lacking in using her ever so i'd love to see what offers i could get for her!

also i have a question??
    so i have my payment sent for an unlimited rare unlimited and under myo and sent that to medd over a month ago and since
    they are on hiatus, is there any time-frame that i could have as reference as to when i would be getting that trade accepted <:?
    id re-send it over to wicced but i spent over an hour searching for those pets and honestly i just dont have the time to do so ;v;!
imperials

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby christina. » Tue Jan 23, 2018 1:39 pm

♥replies.♥
    epiale - goodness, those are some gorgeous kits!!! i especially love valentines design!!! big congrats on that batch, im jealous! congrats on getting leander (nice hair!) and goodluck on relationships <3
    high noon - oooh goodness pax is to die for!!! i wish i had something good to offer! i adore his big fluffy tail and those gorgeous shoulder markings. im so jealous 👀
    hellyboo - i hope things get better. times are rough for me, too, right now. its okay to take a break every once and a while! please stay safe and if you need someone to talk to, you can pm me! <3 good luck with trades as well!
    scarlet_wolf - oooh i love that koi pixel!! very neat, and the little bump is perfect! goodness i love felix’s design. i remember seeing him before and i fell in love!!! GOODNESS cyril is gorgeous!!! i havent seen the finished myo until now, and boy is he a beauty!!! i love his big bunny ears aww! im jealous of ophelia tooo....goodluck on everything else!

♥introductions.♥

hello! i have some kals to (re)introduce because ive developed them a little more since i got them :>

reintroducing, claudia de agnelli!

shes in my modern-ish au! she grew up in southern italy and was sent off to a boarding school at a young age. she ended up not finishing, and after some time in the city, she got her heart broken by her first love :c she eventually bought a small cottage in a snall farming community near her old town and became a very secluded witch! shes a good witch though dont worry c: just mysterious....does spells and mixes herbs...gives weird advice and makes good tea?

(wow that was messy....) ok reintroducing my darling olivia bonham made by the WONDERFUL coolwhipp! theyre such a dear

i love olivia to bits....shes also in my modern-ish au! she lived in the forest with her mom and was kind of the only deer kalon around so she became really dependent on her mom for everything. her momma died when she was still very young (its still unclear in her story! shes still hopeful that her mom is out there) and she had a drastic life change as she suddenly became independent in a flash. she ended up overhearing a villager talking about a witch (hint hint its claudia!) and goes on a journey to meet her and hopefully find out what happened to her mom!

im planning on really fleshing out their story and making them mates!! im also planning a breeding between them and theyre kids may or may not be witches like their momma claudia and!!!! im excited to work everything out :> i hope its not too chaotic of a story hahha?

(if you wanna read more, i have a bit of history written on their pages. you can just get the kalon link in my sig and read about them if you wanna!!!)

♥misc.♥

alright!!! aside from all that mess....im looking for someone to do my unlimited uncommon & under myo! i have big ideas about a princess in a possible royal au ive been wanting for weeks 👀👀👀👀 i can offer da points, c$, and/or usd!

im really specific about what i want...if youre open to maybe doing my myo please pm me!!!
sometimes it feels like i’ve got a war in my mind,
i wanna get off but i keep ridin’ the ride

bailey ♥ she/her ♥ my kalons
christina.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SkyGold » Tue Jan 23, 2018 3:13 pm

@cotton. Good luck with bids!
@christina. Beautiful kals! I love Claudia's markings
@imperials good luck with trades! I would suggest for the pets is find them and separate them into a separate group and send the trade (they should have links in the trade so you can move them from there).
@Epiale Those are such beautiful kits!
@high noon good luck with trades, those are some really pretty kals
@HellyBoo You have such wonderful kals! I would love to offer on some of them especially Ommenuiel, Hui and maybe Mercury. I don't think you'd be too interested in the kals I'd be willing to offer though since I connect to my most beautiful ones.

Hello everyone, how has your day been?
I've come on here for a few things. Introductions, trades, and approvals.

First, the approval.

I recently purchased an unlimited rare MYO to be a mate for my kal Sybil.
She doesn't have a name yet but I have a good idea of who she is going to be. I would love some suggestions, preferably names that work well with Sybil's.

next are introductions.
I don't remember if I've introduced them before but I'll just show them again
    Daniel - A poor soul with constant troubles. People have a tendency to leave him as did the mother to his two daughters Uri and Ligiea. He is a slight recluse, even staying away from his children at times, leaving them to care for themselves.

Athena - a graceful child who tries to follow in her mother's footsteps of impressing royalty. She doesn't enjoy doing it because she believes she is meant to be higher than the royalty and treated as deities.

Balios - I don't have much development yet for him but his story will be linked with Athena's

Ford - Ford is a very pariniod person. He studies rarities in nature like him(when I get him his rare trait)

Ligiea - A nearly mute siren who tries to only use her voice when absolutely necessary. When she does end up using it, events seem to a line where someone is injured.

Uri - the little pyromaniac of the group and Ligiea's voice.

Lastly Trades.

I am still in the search for a natural mutation item or a rare edit item. I can offer a kit selector and a tattoo edit.

Then to see what offers I can get since I can't really connect with these kals:
(common)Gadriel(tentitive)
(Uncommon)Sarah
(Uncommon)Alex (tentitive)

I like natural colored kals with unnatural highlights like my new MYO. I also like standard hair that is very short like the MYO as well.
SkyGold

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me