Kalon Fanclub V.3 [CLOSED]

Join or create fan clubs about your favorite things!

Kalontines Day is coming up! Do your Kalons have sweethearts?

Yes!
27%
No, and they're happy!
13%
No, but they want one!
26%
-waggles eyebrows-
34%

Total votes : 340

Re: Kalon Fanclub V.3 [New Poll]

Postby yen. » Sat Jan 06, 2018 7:03 am

replies.
    @Bailey-Boo - aa those are some really cute kalons !! I hope you're able to find relationships for them <3 and good luck trading your glow item as well!
    @saccharin - Ikali's story is super interesting (and she's super gorgeous aa) ! I have quite a few kalons in a medieval fantasy au, but I'm not sure if any of them would be able to meet her. Good luck with relationships anyway!
    @Lyrics - ,,,dang that is super cool ! he looks good too (ok hand)
    @scarlet_wolf - beans !!! that last baby is so beautiful, I adore her markings ;v; good luck finding someone to grow those first two kits !!
    @KonanDimir - aah we'll miss you !! good luck finding new homes for your kalons <3

i. introductions
    Recently I've gotten a few new kalons that I haven't introduced yet !! I've also completely re-done a few other of my kalons to connect so there are a few re-introductions as well. sorry for the image-heavy post ;v;
    the most recent is Koukatsu! He's a demon who's really manipulative but is secretly super clingy and just wants love and attention (but doesn't want to be a good person). Koukatsu is tied to Maisie's story and is pretty much connected to her across dimensions because she accidentally summoned him once.
    Cicada, or Bug, was gifted to me by Fearnoon a few weeks ago (bless them aaaa <33). She's an assassin working for a big undercover association, and she's currently after Callisto who I placed back in his medieval fantasy world. Bug is very sassy and nobody really likes her in the group but they kind of need her to take care of their dirty work.
    Alryne was gifted to me a few months ago by ginger, (thank you again for this girl !! ), and she's a witch who lives in the woods with her apprentice Mercy. The two of them are currently sheltering Synesthesia and helping her cope after everything that's happened.

ii. update
    To everyone who's concerned with kalon #1291 and #1303, I'll be judging both of those today and tomorrow.
    I'm sorry things have been so slow for the past few months with me.. I'm going to try to work on everything faster from now on ! If you have anything that I owe to you and you think I might have forgotten//if it's been over a month please PM me about it.
千年孤單的星河

──yen • he/him

──kalons

──zzzz....

.是否還能掙脫
yen.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Kalon Fanclub V.3

Postby Catskitten » Sat Jan 06, 2018 7:30 am

King Rasmades Clemency Pine Mory

Fondue

stickandstones grew my fruit salad children:)
im so happy their adults now i can develop their characters the way i want

~Replies~
@ true knight
Those kits are pretty good luck with growths.
@longview
Ill think about it XD
cool of you to host a contest
good luck getting a dreamie:)
@scarlet_wolf
congrats on the kalons
i really like the name ophelia...
Last edited by Catskitten on Sat Jan 06, 2018 11:24 am, edited 2 times in total.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Sootclan - [Login to Sta.sh]Image - My Adopts
The Collectables - Potion Creatures Lab - Babusagi Image

ImageImageImageAvatar Credit
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Catskitten

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby sashiyaki » Sat Jan 06, 2018 7:39 am

just dropping in to say I have these guys for trade! will trade multiple for one and I'm also interested in myos! All offers are considered and replied to!
    Definitely interested in merkals!***

https://sta.sh/21ui77o477om?edit=1

@Catskitten- cute growths!
    @eonian- wow what a cool looking dude!!
    KonanDimir- see! I hope those kalons go to great homes!
    @Bailey-boo- I love Pluto and her hair style!
    @saccharin-cute pastel merkalsmfjekfb
Last edited by sashiyaki on Sat Jan 06, 2018 8:14 am, edited 1 time in total.

────────────────
sashiyaki - sashi
✦local eldritch demon✦
✦i like frogs✦
────────────────
sashiyaki

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Kalon Fanclub V.3 [New Poll]

Postby kiffell » Sat Jan 06, 2018 8:01 am

im looking to trade multiple kalons for one! Or an unlim rare myo!
my kalons can be found here

i also have an unlim common myo!

Please PM me if you want to trade!
Slots list:
Lasie: 2/3
Oliver: 3/3
Milo: 1/3
Fuyu: 1/3
Checker: 3/3
Maverick: i believe 3/3? Im not sure
Jack: 3/3, possibly revamping
Tenshi: 2/3

Jenna is on hold! And Jasmine is not for trade for personal reasons

Sashi- gl with trades! My kals are uft but idk ;v; yours are really pretty
Cats- cute kals! Congrats!
Eon- also cute kals! Ahh
Bailey- congrats! All of them are super cute!
Sacc- what a cutie! I love the colors!
- - - - - -
mangroveclan (stars) | cactusclan (stars)
- - - - - -
im no longer active on cs, if you want to talk/need to contact me please do so through discord or TH!
kiffell

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby jiㅤ » Sat Jan 06, 2018 8:25 am

somewhat large post ahead !!!

kiffell ahoy there! good luck trading <33
    eonian wHAT A BEAUTIFUL DEMON?! wOW. all your kalons are super super cute, congrats!
    konandimir thats unfortunate to hear! I don't really connect with any of the kalons, sadly. I hope they go to good homes
    bailey-boo mozart is super cute? that tail <33 Samuel is also a darling! and nurse pluto eeeeee
    saccharin ikali is so cute?! wooooooowoowowowo. her colors and edits go so nice together!
    lyrics get back in your ddlc box :0> that gif made me cry ;;w;; yes he is beautiful.
    scarlet_wolf wHAT DARLING KITS?! I would offer to grow but I got far too much on my plate. Jophie and unnamed are super cute!
    long view ooohhhh I'm interested! good luck with that <3
    aeyrn; those kits are so darling? good luck getting them grown, readopting the kits, and trading!
    true knight good luck getting those babes grown! I bet they'll look great
    high noon I can't wait to see the transferred kals! I hope the stream was/is fun!
    ciel phantomhive. good luck trading! I hope you get a offer you like!
    **snowwhisper** good luck trading! all your kalons are sweet hearts <3

────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────
    hey everyone! I hope everyone is doing good this afternoon/evening/morning
    I have 2 MORE NEW FACES TO INTRODUCE WHAT?! also I finally got around to
    organize my kalons here. feel free to poke around <3
    *shoves new kids to stage* meet minou and diana!!

this is minou llorar! I had to edit the tail cause I forgot the fur lmao woops

she's a sailor who had just landed on land, and met land for the first time in over 10 years.
    (minou started to sail with her older brother at age 8, however her brother went missing over night when she was 14)
    she also met a kalon, erin, who also happens to be minous prime love interest oh boy.
    you can read more about her on her page!

this is diana aurua, who came from a trade with kiffell !!<--(they are a blessing)

now, this babe is a geeky, quirky, bold, and gay barista and blogger.
    she loves her aesthetics and has over 13 well kept succulents.
    they are very keen and teasing. this shows at work where she purposely
    screw up others names by writing it in morse code, upside down, or other languages.

as you can see I like fish ;->
    pm me for relationships <3
    ────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────
Last edited by jiㅤ on Sat Jan 06, 2018 11:16 am, edited 1 time in total.
quit!!! contact me on discord (ji#6238)
jiㅤ

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby iuno. » Sat Jan 06, 2018 9:42 am

hello everyone! not too excited to be going back to school next week, aaa...

i. trades- kals & 2-leg myo
    i'm still looking at offers on unnamed and uzi. you can also offer on my other kals, but they will be much harder to get. also, i'll be getting a 2-legendary in less than a week (if no other complications happen), and because i can't completely connect to any ideas i have for it, i'll be entertaining tentative offers on it as well. i'm only interested in legendary kals and rare kals/myos (& standard and uncommon myos as an add on), so please don't offer anything else! i like lots of different designs and color palettes! my trading cooldown isn't up until the 16th, so keep that in mind as well! i will reply to everyone within a day (and if i don't, feel free to poke me as i'm extremely forgetful and sometimes get lazy). i won't cross this out until/if i find somebody, so feel free to send offers until then!

also if anyone like wants to share cool legendary myo ideas with me hmu ((for if i keep the myo)) because i just can't think of anything i really like. i should really make sure i'm 100% sure about my idea before talking to artists, my apologies

ii. replies
    @winded - congrats on your two new babies! they're both so beautiful, and the first one is so unique! i think i saw you say it was based on ponyo somewhere? that movie was one of my favorites!
    @kiffel - best of luck getting offers on your kals! they're all presh
    @sashiyaki - good luck getting trade offers as well! i love your winged kitto and can't wait to see them grown!
iuno.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

✎ kal club

Postby fruitvale » Sat Jan 06, 2018 10:15 am

remember to drink water , charge yr phone / laptop , do yr homework , respond 2 any texts , take any medications you need , stay happy & healthy n get sm good sleep evryone ! !

hey ! ! quick post , here 2 introduce two new kalons & look for trade offers on one of my kals !

first , here's parviz !

he's an uncommon myo i made & a dream kal of mine ! ! also known as vizzy , the french ringmaster of a highly illegal ghost circus & professional magician ! i'd luv 2 find him sm friends that r interested in magic & ghosts , and def sm enemies . you can click on his picture to b taken 2 his info !

next , here's millie ! !

i won her in a pm readopt from sixbane , & i adore her sm ! ! she's an optimistic norwegian photographer n ukulele player who will luv u no matter what . she's looking fr a gf / wife & def some friends ! !

i'm also looking 2 trade this boy here ! he has all his slots & he's common . he comes w / a few pieces of art too !
i luv greens & yellows & oranges , + dappled designs ! any kind of myo would be an auto !

iuno : what lovely kalons ! ! ! ! i hope you find a trade offer you love soon , i'm sure you will ! ! all of yr kalons r so gorgeouss , , ( ditto on the school thing ; best of luck on that too aHA )

winded : i love yr new kalon page ! ! its vry neat ahha , , minou & diana r so cute ! ! fish kalons r the bEST : oo i sent ovr a pm for diana already ( hEck im so glad 2 see that one of my designs is luvd ! ! ) bt good luck on finding other relations ! !

kiffel : aH huge goodluck on trading , all of your kalons r so beautiful ! i sadly dont have a myo atm but , , if i did i'd offer ! n also congrats on the common myo : o

sashiyaki : mMMM good luck on trading them ! ! i hope you get a merkal & / or a myo that yr lookn for , they're all such beautiful kalons !

catskitten : sticksandstones' designs & growths r so adorable ! ! congratulations on the growths <33

eonian : koukatsu is such an interesting ( & GORGEOUS ) kalon , & so are cicada n alryne ! tbh all of yr kalon concepts n characters are so interesting , , congrats on them all ! ! + good luck with judging those competitions , take your time - i'm sure everyone understands ♥♥

konandimir : awh , the kalon community will miss you ! ! i'll def check out those readoptions , the kals r so beautiful ! !
Last edited by fruitvale on Sat Jan 06, 2018 10:38 am, edited 1 time in total.
fruitvale

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ✧ airplane. » Sat Jan 06, 2018 10:21 am

@sashiyaki;; good luck trading, and hopefully you can get a merkal! the ones you have uft are gorgeous, so I'm sure you'll get great offers!
@kiffell;; good luck trading as well! wish I had something to offer for that unlim rare myo, but I think I'm too attached to all my babies right now lol
@winded;; I love minou so much! I love anything inspired by ghibli, but you did an amazing job with them! that shine is to die for!
@iuno;; good luck trading! I hope you find some kalons you connect to and/or get some inspiration for your MYO!

Streaming!
I'm working on transfers again, finishing up from yesterday! Hopefully I can finish Hanzo and McCree before I get too tired tonight.

https://join.me/coyotevaquero

Company is always welcome! Please use CS names so I know who's in the chat!

---

Also, just wanted to show off the transfer I finished yesterday of my precious Zenyatta! <3

Katsuvo is an amazing saint and gave me a weight edit item so I could edit him a bit, and I saved up for a rare edit to give him extra arms, and I'm just incredibly proud of how they come out, and I love his updated look so much!!

More arms = more hugs, amiright?
[ Red he/they queer tired ]
artist + owner of kalons // firestarter#0687
too much coffee & not enough sleep ✦ an ding peak lord

"my king—!"

[ Kalons TH ] [ Adopts TH ]
x
x

✧ airplane.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby MrBoodle » Sat Jan 06, 2018 10:40 am

@Coolwip- congrats on Millie! c: I own her sisters hehe and im rehoming her brother Jodan
@highnoon- Zenny looks great! I really like the placement of his other arms, it's different and very suiting for the character c:
@Iuno- Best of luck with trading you have some lovely kals c: i know trading can be quite rough

---[Trading]---
I have kalons for trade here.
Jordan is being rehomed through free adoption, look below for details vv

---[Rehoming]---

rehoming Jordan!
PM with ideas you have for him! (or her hehe you can freely change gender)
Last edited by MrBoodle on Tue Jan 09, 2018 2:37 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Art by Sixbane

Deviantart | Instagram | ToyHouse | Fiancée
“The loneliest people are the kindest. The saddest people smile the brightest. The most damaged people are the wisest. All because they don't wish to see anyone else suffer the way they did.”

Fwends
Piney | Lotte | Wolfy | Batty | Seb
Am #1 sixbane fan :3c
ImageImageImageImage
Art by MrBoodle(Myself)

MrBoodle

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby DecafBunny » Sat Jan 06, 2018 10:58 am

If an offer for it doesn’t go through, I’m looking to sell my 1 rare and under staff custom for 45 usd. Please message me on my deviantart ((here)). I can design it for 10 dollars if needed uvu
@mrboodle Goodluck with the trade offers! C:
@highnoon that MYO is lovely! I don’t play overwatch but I know the character.
@coolwhipp cute new kals. uvu!!
        • Going on Haitus again... •

Art by sugartabby72600 wrote:
Owed Work wrote:
• Dealing with personal issues. Probably won't be active again.

DecafBunny

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me