Kalon Fanclub V.3 [CLOSED]

Join or create fan clubs about your favorite things!

Kalontines Day is coming up! Do your Kalons have sweethearts?

Yes!
27%
No, and they're happy!
13%
No, but they want one!
26%
-waggles eyebrows-
34%

Total votes : 340

Re: Kalon Fanclub V.3 [New Year's Poll]

Postby Graceymc96 » Thu Jan 04, 2018 4:28 pm

Lookin for some art! I'd love family art, but busts/headshots/fullbodies are alright too. I really don't have much to offer besides any of the recent pets (in my my 00. to be sorted group, not my pets without a group) or any pets in my "Art payment" group! Just HMU with a pm and which Kal/s you'd like to draw and your prices! I'd like family/couple art with Incarse and his mate, Incarse and his mate and two kids, Mac and his sister, Carver and gil, Carver and mac and his sister, basically if you see it in their relations and think it would be fun to draw then HMU. Sorry that my payment options aren't very wide!

Sixbane - ahhhh i love Xing but IDK if I could fit him in my little world!
NightFlame22 -oooh those children are just gorgeous!!!! GL with growths!
Doktor Monty - your art is to die for dude, so good!
Graceymc96

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Quilo, Demigod of the Northern Winds

Postby Mid-life » Thu Jan 04, 2018 4:37 pm

Quick post looking for someone to transfer my new boy, Quilo onto the new lines (with a weight edit, which I'm in the process of recieving) can pay in rares and 18th very rares and to also introduce his character! Looking for all types of relationships for him! PM me <3

-formerly Adair-

Quilo is the unknown son of the god, Boreas, god of the wintry north wind. He is a demigod, born from Boreas and a mortal girl. This girl was born blind, but caught Boreas' eyes because of her extraordinary beauty. Her heart was pure and her face was well-sculpted, as well as her body. Boreas disguised himself as a young prince and chose this girl as his bride. Because this girl was born from a poor family and was considered an outcast because of her blindness, her parents were ecstatic and gave their blessing, without the girl's say. She was then forcibly wedded to Boreas and had a child, Quilo, named after the Northern Winds. Quilo was born blind (because of his mother) and with a cold heart (from his father), meaning that he is constantly cold and sickly. Boreas, soon realizing his lust got the best of him, fled and left the girl and Quilo with his fortune and mansion. The girl raised Quilo to the best of her ability without his father. Quilo was raised to be humble about his wealth and to serve others with kindness. His unfortunate genetics causes him to constantly be sick and confined to his room. Of course, he still wears a smile on his face, even through the pain he suffers from the sickness.

yikes... forgot the replies
@lordren- I'll be looking into entering for those readoptions!
@gracey- Good luck getting art <3 Would offer, but I don't have time
@individuality- Congrats on your new merkal! They're gorgeous!!
Last edited by Mid-life on Thu Jan 04, 2018 6:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Mid-life

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby illicit » Thu Jan 04, 2018 4:50 pm

replies;
@cherrydoge
    ohgosh that kalon is mindblowing,
    the wings are hella cool and he's so sparkly too ;o;
@Doktor Monty
    i absolutely adore those boys,
    Bugdul's design is so interesting,
    and different i just can't get over it!
@NightFlame22
    definitely pm'ing you about the growths,
    hair is my weakness, especially braids.
    those kits are adorable!
@Individuality
    also contacting you regarding relations,
    that merkalon is wonderful and i think she'd
    go along well with my Yuki. <3

mini rant about my lack of patience, my insomnia is working up so i've spent the last 25hours stalking this thread yas
ohboi i can't be the only one who struggles while waiting for a nursery batch and for the cool down to end,
currently waiting for my first batch and i'm so excited ;o;
and my breeding cool down ends a week before my birthday,
so i've got my fingers crossed like heck to get birthday kits from my two lovely rare babies.
Yuki and Liam <3

i've purchased a kit number selector, so the wait for those kits will most likely be the death of me.
four glowing kits with halos, horns, two tails and either long or short legsss.
someone just end my misery already, i'm too impatient for this

//mini rant over

and also a shameless self promotion,
because i've seen some requests wanting art of their kalons and boi yes i want to draw your kalons
please pm me for details, more examples can be found on my trash dump deviantart!
and i did a little doodle of my sparkle kiddo, i'm seriously so in love with her. ;o;
// linked due to size! //
x
x

--( 𝓈 𝑜 𝓂 𝑒 𝑜 𝓃 𝑒 )--

x

--( 𝓯 𝓸 𝓻 𝓰 𝓮 𝓽 𝓉 𝒽 𝑒 𝓂 )--

x

hello i'm oscar
i'm a trophy
wife
and a mental mess

i am a regular people,
anyone who says otherwise is a stinky liar.

my kals my art
illicit

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby zoosea » Thu Jan 04, 2018 4:54 pm

@Mid-life - I hope you find someone to transfer your kalon! And a relationship too. They're a lot of picky people, including me heheh. Best wishes! ^~^
@lordren - wow so many readopts *~*. The numbers are crazy. I hope they find a good, well deserved home.
@Graceymc96 - I would do art for you but my commissions are closed.. ): I have a lot on my plate right now. I hope you are able to find someone to do your commissions!
@sixbane - your nursery batches are always so nice! <3 best wishes on trading!

Hey y'all... I've been in kind of a stump lately. Um.. I'm looking for romantic relations for Teyhva.
I'm looking for the same edits as she has and designs that mix well with hers. Personality is a big MUST, they have to go along well. Super picky but I'm reasonable. She has NO au!! And I really want to find a place for her. <3

Sorry for the lack of replies... I want to do more.
Last edited by zoosea on Thu Jan 04, 2018 5:16 pm, edited 1 time in total.
June aka Zoosea

✧About✧
Shy⭒Timid⭒Awkward
I'm very friendly! ^^
I love animals and drawing.

✧Commissions✧ Closed
My C$ Art ShopClosed
✧Requests✧

My KalonsTH
zoosea

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby MrBoodle » Thu Jan 04, 2018 4:59 pm

@Sixbane: Best of lUCK BABS Hope you find a lovely breeding partner and those kals all find loving homes c:
@Mid-life: What a pretty purple kal! o: their shine is such a cute snowflake too ^u^/
@Lordren: I'm wishing you success with your readopts c: Hope your inbox doesn't get too flooded hehe.

-----(art)------

Got a lovely gift the other day from my girlfriend.
A kal i've always loved ;v;/ she's happily in my kal group now and I'm eager to develop her more / play with ideas.

I have some new kals up for trade: https://toyhou.se/MrBoodle/characters/folder:336909
The kit is overdue for a growth, i also own their sibling so i'm a little more tent!
Iris and Jordan i might just gift away ;v;/ if you're interested pm me with ideas you have for them. They're from the same family and they're other family members are owned betwen Sixbane and myself.
Art by Sixbane

Deviantart | Instagram | ToyHouse | Fiancée
“The loneliest people are the kindest. The saddest people smile the brightest. The most damaged people are the wisest. All because they don't wish to see anyone else suffer the way they did.”

Fwends
Piney | Lotte | Wolfy | Batty | Seb
Am #1 sixbane fan :3c
ImageImageImageImage
Art by MrBoodle(Myself)

MrBoodle

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby carotid » Thu Jan 04, 2018 6:52 pm

hi yall! nonowner here! i love kalons & have been keeping an eye out for ones that interest me since joining just a hot sec ago. i'm trying to get active in a community again & even though i stick around the roleplay boards more than the adoptables, don't hesitate to say hi! y'all have wonderful characters and ideas and art and i'm looking forward to trying to snag a kalon of my own! :)

@ MrBoodle - that new girl is so lovely!!
    @ Junemusic - teyhva is gorgeous. good luck finding relationships <3
    @ illicit - omg i hope you get a nursery slot (and some sleep!) soon!!
    @ mid-life - quilo is a babe!
    @ lordren - ok i looked at carmen and instantaneously died ur getting a pm for sure :,)
carotid

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby **Snowwhisper** » Thu Jan 04, 2018 6:56 pm

@Junemusic - Teyhva is gorgeous! GL finding relations! <3
@Mrboodle - That Kalon is beautiful! <3
@Individuality - Nexis is such a beauty! <3

Just stopping by to say that I'm would like to find an OOC (or Maybe ICC breeding in regarding Maeve) for one of my Kalons. They all have slots, so let me know, Designs will be the deciding factor, but edits are nice too! Please pm me, I'm not on cooldown and have plenty of free time to stalk the nursery thread.

My Kalons
ImageImage

ImageImage
Life doesn't hurt until you think about how much has changed,
Text text text text text text text
My kalons Fursona DA Credit
who you've lost along the way, and how much of it was your fault.
**Snowwhisper**

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby petrify » Thu Jan 04, 2018 9:34 pm

replies wrote:@ Junemusic: Teyvha is so pretty omg!! i love how all of her colors go so well together, and her ears are my fave. i might have to pm you about relationships if you don't have a good offer for a significant other for her :o
    @ MrBoodle: ooo wow your new kal is so pretty?? i don't think i've ever seen her before but darn is she gorgeous!! congrats on her! also good luck with trading your kals, they're all vvv pretty and i hope you can find some offers for them that you like!
    @ carotid: hello! welcome to the community!! i hope you get a kal soon, getting your first kal is always something special :) if you ever need any help with anything, feel free to pm me !
    @ **Snowwhisper**: seems we're in the same boat, haha. best of luck finding ooc breeding offers that you enjoy! hope you find one soon

hello all! hope everyone is doing okay :)

just here for one thing! looking for an ooc breeding for my girl Quianna? it isn't 100% certain that i'm going to breed her, but i would like to see what some of you would offer :o edits don't really matter to me that much, although she does have three rare traits: munchkin, halo & glow. i don't mind much about colors if they go together nicely with hers, i'll most likely be just looking at design compatibility. i'm also looking for maybe a romantic interest for her as well? she's bisexual so all are welcome ! here she is, btw;
petrify

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Kalon Fanclub V.3

Postby G1 Sunstreaker » Thu Jan 04, 2018 9:57 pm

@**Snowwhisper** your kalons are all lovely, good luck finding an OOC breeding offer <3
@carotid welcome, new friend! if you have any questions feel free to PM just about anybody, myself included :> good luck making your first catch! it's gotten a lot harder since I first got my Eitan, hehe xD
@MrBoodle oh that's super cool man! I've seen that beauty around before, but not recently. Congrats on her! and good luck trading those kids, too, they're lovely so I'm sure you'll get at least a few offers <3
@Junemusic oh gosh, what a beautiful, beautiful girl! I've sent over a PM, you'll probably have more than a couple from around the fanclub when next you're on, hehe x>
@illicit oh boy, those sound like some cool kits man òwó and may I say Yuki is freakin adorable??? fingers crossed for you as well, dude, good luck on those rolls! <3
@Mid-Life oooo, I've seen him passed around a few times. I'm hopeful that he seems to be in good hands this time around! <3
ignominyy aw what a cutie, good luck finding a breeding for her! I like the pale markings on her shoulderblades <3

Man, it's been awhile since last I posted here. P: I'm pretty much just here to introduce some new kalons of mine. Since it's been so long, I'll go ahead and introduce everybody I've acquired since last I was here <3 I'll keep it short and simple, since it's like 0400 and I need to get to bed :')

bit of a long post warning!
okay yep definitely a long post warning lmao

First off is my boy Ryliath Eryll Ennindall!

Gifted to me by the wonderful Karmel some time ago, he's a snarky mage-for-hire of sorts who likes to lip off to his superiors. (Not that he really has any.) He's unafraid of causing a ruckus and is a magical pal of Takk's boyo Ajax. His beautiful mate is Steve Rogers' Meda, and even if they can have some tumultuous moments they love each other immensely <3

Open to: Friends, Enemies

Next up is Fiammetta.

She's a feisty gal who thinks she's the most hilarious thing on this planet. She...can be right, sometimes, but most of the time she's a short-tempered, mildly insecure (and rather short) annoyance. One of her favorite jokes is the fact that her shine looks uncannily like that of a well-known restaurant chain, and she gets a kick out of quoting the vine. You know the one.

Open to: Friends, Enemies

This kalon has been one of my dreamies for so long. I'm still over the moon that he's mine. Meet Gemini Oxerforth!! <333

A kind, levelheaded individual, Gemini is a biologist who resides in the northern reaches of Russia with his gorgeous mate, imperials' Kosma. It's rare that he doesn't keep his cool, and it's not for sake of keeping up appearances, either. It simply takes a lot to ruffle his feathers. He's not super playful, but he does enjoy the occasional mild prank (such as the plastic-wrap-on-a-doorframe prank; he almost got his head chewed off for pulling that one on a very unamused coworker), and he has a decent sense of humor.

Open to: Friends, Enemies?

Ahh, and next up: Leyanna Elara Hampton!

The daughter of my boy Hallam and his lovely mate Sabrina, Leyanna is a sweet, softspoken, somewhat-shy artist of traditional mediums. She especially enjoys experimenting with acrylics and oils, but she always carries a sketchbook and a few varied drawing utensils with her. Her best friend is Toronto Ketterin, who can be seen just below <3

Open to: Friends

Hoo boy, here comes Toronto Ketterin. >:P

An active and energetic kalon, Toronto makes most of his money via less-than-legal street racing. He can get a little cocky, but the majority of his time is spent grinning at himself because he thinks he's just cracked the joke of the century. His sharp wit compliments his good sense of humor well (if you count trashy puns and weird voices as humor), and he uses it to entertain any who will listen. When it comes to loved ones, he gets a little awkward with affection, but he possesses a deep-rooted sense of loyalty and would never abandon anyone around him.

Open to: Friends, Enemies, Crushes (either on him or him on someone else; note he's straight)

Oh man, this kid is...a gem. This is Scott "Butterscott" Juneward. You have...no idea how long I'd been waiting to use that nickname.

A creator of sugary confections, Scott's talent lies in candymaking and the occasional batch of donuts. He's a pretty lovable guy, with a cheery disposition and a big, friendly smile, and he knows many of his customers by name. His shop is a little building framed by a brick walkway, and he spends a great majority of his time there.

Open to: Friends, Regulars, Love Interest (hit me up with almost anything, not sure what I'm looking for here. Just note that he's straight :>)

And now here is Delwyn "Seajay" Böhler!

I haven't got a whole super lot on him yet, as he's a rather fresh kit, but he's the gentle, softhearted son of my kalon Nickolaus and his mate Alicia, owned by Scourge_Bloodclan. He loves the sea, and he's very fleet of foot, hence the nickname Seajay. (Plus he's blue.) I'd love for him to have a couple kid friends to help develop his personality <3

Open to: Friends

Next up is a very generous gift from plantfood & eggshells <3 Meet Efisio Oberon Foxe!

He was given to me as a gift for helping them catch the same nursery ticket slot, and I honestly am so excited to have him. I haven't planned out a whole lot for him yet, but he's definitely a charmer. Would love some friends to help develop him, like Delwyn <3

Open to: Friends, Enemies, maybe a Crush or two

Finally, my newest kid, an unnamed boyo I just received from messenger.

I really don't have anything at all for him yet, but I love his design and the ideas are definitely brewing, so for now he's just here for a public appreciation callout on messenger and to show him off a lil bit. <3

Open to: Nothing for now
Ask my Viscets/Kalons! | My Viscets ♥ | My Kalons ♥ | Friend of Fried-Disaster, we share an IP cause we're roommates. Please don't ban us!
You can't beat the best.

Check viscets out here!
G1 Sunstreaker

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby fab!. » Thu Jan 04, 2018 11:41 pm

hey guys ! im still looking for offers on my uncommon myo.
Im terribly sorry if i didnt reply to you last time.

heres my kals
so you can get an idea of what i like.

please send the pm with "trade offer!"

and im also taking /potential/ animation meme commissions.
usd and points are something i would definitely do one for
pets and c$ are tentative,

ill take a mixture of any of the above ! just title your pm with "animation meme commission"
heres my latest meme as an example!
just pm me a few deets, and if im interested in your characters / designs,
ill attempt it !

@G1 Sunstreaker - those are some cute kals ! im glad to see my spicy boy there hehe
@ignominyy - shes so pretty ! i love her colors, good luck finding an ooc breeding <3
@carotid - good luck winning your first !
@MrBoodle - aw thats cool ! congrats on the kals
she/her - lesbian - artist
- it took a long time to discover who i really was -
twitter - deviantart - toyhouse
fab!.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me