Kalon Fanclub V.3 [CLOSED]

Join or create fan clubs about your favorite things!

Kalontines Day is coming up! Do your Kalons have sweethearts?

Yes!
27%
No, and they're happy!
13%
No, but they want one!
26%
-waggles eyebrows-
34%

Total votes : 340

Re: Kalon Fanclub V.3 [New Year's Poll]

Postby trivium » Tue Jan 02, 2018 3:09 pm

@coolwhipp ur wholesome oml ♥♥ also i love the art !! waterfront's style is one of my favorites aaa,, also ur myo is gOrgeouS ♥
    @poland0202 screams quietly,,,,,,, anastasia is beautiful !! congrats on her oml !
    @asher aa i hope you get the legendary myo you're looking for ! ♥ i may also pm you about growths if you're still looking when my new tablet gets here,, :'3c
    @captiveleagacy oooh i'm glad you got that rest ! ♥♥ sondre is so lovely ! ;o;
    @aporia good luck saving up for an autopass !! the struggle is real,,, ♥ i'll definitely check your kals out for those relationships :0c

hiya and happy new year's !! ♥
    dropping by real quick to look for relationships and possibly an ooc breeding !
    im glad finals and holidays are over for the most part, ahah
    my tablet's broke though,,,,, so i'm a sad bean rn lmao
    anyway !!

looking for relationships for the following babes !
    also most of my kals are open for ooc breedings ! just pm me if you're interested c:
    i'm off cooldown, but i don't mind waiting ♥

ollie | nb female | homoflexible | nursery tree worker

- discharged from the military, which she joined as soon as she turned of age, due to a serious injury to her back. she always longs to go back, but also knows that she never could.
    - trees are her go-to when she's sad, upset, or suffering with a ptsd episode. they quickly put her at ease, and she often wanders her greenhouses when feeling down or anxious.
    - she's a very sweet, carefree, and happy soul despite her past. spends a lot of time chilling out with friends or napping.
    - teaches a weekly yoga class, and spends a lot of time at military hospitals.
    - 420 blaze it

amaretto | female | pan | bartender

- a very salty n sassy girl. doesn't take crap from anyone.
    - has a very strong 'mom' side to her, especially to her friends and those romantically involved with her; just protective and wants what's best.
    - always works late night / early AM shifts, but never seems to sleep a lot. she's always down to have a good time though, and always seems to find a way to fit it into her schedule.
    - probably runs on coffee to stay alive,, also cares about her hair more than you tbh
    - i love you a latte,,

deja | female | pan | works in espionage / double agent

- quite childish despite her job in espionage. she loves to play pranks to confuse her targets.
    - tries her best to be responsible, but often forgets things and leaves things behind. her partner often has to keep her in check.
    - she has a very smooth and charming personality, even though she can be a little mischievous. her well deserved codename is 'kobold', which means pixie in german.
    - pretty clever, especially in a pinch. she does extremely well under pressure and it's saved her life many times.
    - very big flirt, but also very oblivious.
    - d ang er zoooone,,, !

aLSO if anyone could, i'm looking to get my transfer approved ! ♥
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
hi, i'm triv !
they/them

kalons
have a wonderful day !

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
trivium

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Birdy » Tue Jan 02, 2018 4:22 pm

@coolwhipp;; Wow, congrats on the huge art bundle! They're all so precious, and I love the different poses. Also, congrats on your newest MYO- I have a soft spot for the name Oscar. Best of luck getting the hair edits approved! <3
@poland0202;; Happy New Years to you as well! I'd love to do a growth for you, but I'm not the best at wings, and I'm headed back to school tomorrow ;o; I wish you luck in finding somebody though, and I can't wait to see how it turns out!
@//_Asher_//;; Wowwee that's a lot of MYO's haha! I'm kind of in the same boat, but I'm lucky enough to have some really talented people making a few of them for me! I hope that you can trade for the legendary myo, though, and that you find some people to do the growths for you! Also, best of luck with commissions <3
@ CaptiveLegacy;; Eeeep what a cutie! I love the color palette and eyes- so unique! And her name is very fitting- huge congrats!
@ aporia.;; Ooh, best of luck getting an autopass! I hope you get a lot of commissions so that you can purchase one! Also, best of luck finding relationships! <3
@trivium;; Oh man, I'm sorry to hear about the tablet </3 But I'm glad that your finals are all over! Good luck finding relationships/ooc breedings, your kals are all so pretty and they seem like awesome characters! I hope you find what you're looking for c:

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hiya guys! How's everyone's year going so far? I'm thrilled to announce that I'm starting off the year with a batch from riddlestyx-
now I have 3 kiddos on their way, and I'm super excited to meet them!

On another note, I'm continuing in my hunt for a winged kalon! It's been my dream for a while now to own one, as I have a few character ideas for winged kals that I'd love to bring to life. I'm not sure if anyone would be interested, but I have a few MYO's that I can trade [2x Unlimited Rare, 3x Uncommon, can possibly purchase more] as well as a few kalons [PM for details.] I'm interested in either a Legendary MYO (highly preferred) or pre-made designs, though I might be picky. My trade cooldown will be up on the 24th, which leaves some time to negotiate if needed. If at all interested, please PM me!

Lastly, I have a very special introduction!

This is the last of my Viking Earls! She's unnamed for now (still thinking of a good one!) and her shine was done by the ever talented and incredible Doktor Monty. Her shine is a representation of Fenrir, a Norse Mythology wolf/creature, and her design is inspired by tigers and fire/flames. She's a silent but deadly warrior with cruel tendencies and a sharp attitude. She's entirely power-motivated, and is no stranger to manipulation. On the other hand, she is loyal (when it benefits her) and fierce, and can provide wonderful protection to those she can later use.
I'm really excited to keep working on her character, and to welcome her to my kalon family! c:
ImageImage
sig art by Panya/.wafflecat.
Birdy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby dolly » Tue Jan 02, 2018 4:30 pm

@ The Pirate - I love the shine on that kal <3
      @ trivium - I remember trying out for them ! Ollie is so cute and your character for them is too
      @aporia. - Aren't we all saving for auto-passes haha

Image Image

These two kits are up for adoption
────────────
da | they/them | th
────────────
dolly

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Kalon Fanclub V.3 [New Poll]

Postby ♡Chocolate♡ » Tue Jan 02, 2018 5:00 pm

@ dolly - entering!! bless u and aeryn
@pirate - that myo is so beautiful! aah i love your designs ; o ;
@trivium - aaha so pretty!! lovethose kalons so much bles you,,
@captive - your designs are beautiful i love them so much!

so close to christmas! ; v ;
merry christmas!
nearly 2018!

happy 2018! ive been ,, so all over the place. ive gon and edited this fanclub post multiple times, as seen above lol ^ but im finally done

first, i'd love to commission some artists/writers! i'd love to be able to read a few stories about my favorite kalon couple as well as some art of them <3 they're having their final batch, as well! i'd be willing to pay with art, da points, pets, c$ and more! pls pm me thank u

penelope grew!! she was transferred by the ( wonderful ) kaatlove.
she's looking for some friends and love. she's lon ely
- horse back rider
- lesbian lol
- mmmm for that good hot chocolate
- 1950, britian
- maybe wants to be a pilot
- currently works as an engineer

looking for a gf for my lady here! she's very pretty and unique ,, she loves parasols, cream colored shirts with pockets, shorts, and circle glasses. she's really go with the flow, and giggly. if you'd like to know her indepth personality feel free to pm me!

eee excuse any late replies to earlier pms -- with christmas, commissions, being broken into, and going to the desert it's been a bit crazy. but i have news!

with the new years, i'd like to refresh on my kalons. there are just / so many / sitting in my storage that i haven't even written about in months
^ tentative. love her /somuch/ but haven't developed her in a while.
^ really tentative

i'd really really love an unlimited rare myo ,, i've never had one and i have so many ideas i'd love. a super soft kal with horns glow and extra eyes <333 a true god honestly. i'd be willing to trade multiple kals + other rarity myos for it!

we !! have a christmas miracle !! me and hayzels winged batch ticket has been accepteed eee <33 we rolled three winged kittos which means she can finally have her first winged baby!

♡Chocolate♡

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby **Snowwhisper** » Tue Jan 02, 2018 6:45 pm

@The Pirate - I ADORE that kalon!! Like omg its gorgeous! Congrats! <3
@CaptiveLegacy - Sondre is absolutely lovely! ^^
@poland0202 - Anastasia is a kalon I would killdie for! <33
@coolwhipp - All that art is so lovely! I love the second piece! ^.^

Just an art dump of my witchy babe Maeve!
By ginger-pony on DA

By (#43576) Lioden
ImageImage

ImageImage
Life doesn't hurt until you think about how much has changed,
Text text text text text text text
My kalons Fursona DA Credit
who you've lost along the way, and how much of it was your fault.
**Snowwhisper**

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby hayzel » Wed Jan 03, 2018 12:20 am

@snowwhisper -- those are both amazing pieces of art! the artists are very talented and the kalon is beautiful.
@chocolate -- good luck getting friends//a mate for her! penelope is such a pretty kalon ahh, good luck finding rice a mate.
@dolly -- best of luck with the readoption c:
@the pirate -- good luck getting a winged kalon!
@triv -- gl with ooc breedings! i hope you get your transfer approved c:

hello everyone, happy 2018! i hope your all doing well. in this post i'm introducing two of my kalons and offering some free art c:

first of all, i'd like to introduce grace who was grown by the talented silentsiren! she's an interior decorator but one day dreams to be
a professional ice skater. i'm still working on her personality//backstory, but once i've sorted that i'll be looking for a mate for her.

this is florence, gifted to me by the wonderful chocolate! i adore her to pieces <33 when she's older she wants to be a talented actress and she likes writing poems in her free time. possibly looking to get some friends for her c:

alsooo, since commissions never really worked out for me, i'm offering some free headshots. examples are here. i'm afraid this isn't fcfs! make sure to title it 'kalon requests' or it won't get filtered correctly and i might not see it. if i do draw your kalon, i'll pm you the art piece. these will likely be headshots although i miiiiight do a fullbody on occasion.
hayzel

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby watts » Wed Jan 03, 2018 3:53 am

i have a new boy for you guys to meet!! i'm not sure on names yet, but he will definitely be a painter.
    please PM me with any name ideas/relations!! he is in a modern au as well as his parents Ainsley and Myabelle who can be found in my kalons page in my signature!

edit;; named him Oscar! thanks Jack!!!

@LivingLethal ;; Good luck with trading!! Cute babes, I'm afraid I won't connect with them well; I might offer on Antonio but I'm not sure yet.
    @hayzel ;; Congrats on Florence!!
    @**Snowwhisper** ;; What a pretty kalon! And lovely art too!<3
Last edited by watts on Wed Jan 03, 2018 6:24 am, edited 1 time in total.

rpnt watts ; polyfrag DID system

it/they

apex legends || icon (c) tinivy @ tumblr
watts

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Kalon Fanclub V.3

Postby Virixin » Wed Jan 03, 2018 4:26 am

@nev. Oo, congrats<3 that kit is such a lil cutie!
    @LivingLethal Good luck trading<3 Lucien is such a cutie ;>
    @hayzel Congrats on your newest Kalons!<3 They’re gorgeous c:
    @SnowWhisper Mm, that art is gorgeous ! 👌🏻
    @Dolly Aa, such precious kits, I hope they find good homes ♡♡

Looking for mates for any of my single Kalons ! More than happy to provide any information you may need about them! c: Please message me with a mate offer w/ personality<3 I’ll make a list below of who is taken already, so any NOT listed below are open for offers ! ♡♡
    Not open for mates: Bakunawa, Harmonia, Marceline, Aurora

G r o w t h s ----

!! most important thing right now ;; Haven’t had any luck finding anyone to grow them and they’re all overdue at this point so ,, I'm looking for someone to grow the following kits for me! c: Message me if you're willing and we can discuss payment. Things I can definitely use for payment; cs pets, FR treasure, Lioden SB. I'd offer more, but unfortunately, I don't have anything else ;;

❯❯xxxxElyriaxxxxEethaxxxxLucienxxxx❮❮
Virixin

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby beeqlass » Wed Jan 03, 2018 5:03 am

juice box.
      gl on the growths !
      nev.
      oouu, they r a pretty kit
      living lethal
      gl with trading !

hey guys !long time no see from me . . . I recently got a standard myo, so im either going to trade it or look for someone who will design it for me? so im looking for both trading offers n someone to possibly make it if I dont trade it? thanks in adance!

beeqlass

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby denja » Wed Jan 03, 2018 6:20 am

hey guys! this is my first time posting here and im very excited to meet you all! ♡

i only have one kalon, but i absolutely adore him! this is darius..
i'm currently looking for friends for him, you can find info about him here! please pm me if you're interested, i'm very friendly, i promise.

@hayzel wow, florence is gorgeous! i love her colours; they go together so well!
@nev. he is a really pretty boy, good luck with naming him!
@**Snowwhisper** woah, that art is really nice.. and so is maeve! i love her tail..
denja

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me