✿ | The Pokémon Club | V.5 | ✿

Join or create fan clubs about your favorite things!

Will You Be Getting the USUM Trainer Dual Pack?

The what now?
53%
No, too expensive!
35%
Yes 8D
11%

Total votes : 238

Re: ✿ | The Pokémon Club | V.5 | {31/1/16} | ✿

Postby BooDaBear001 » Sat Oct 07, 2017 4:47 pm

i finally did it
after what feels like years of grinding on the elite four, i've finally done it
i have
a level 100 joltik in pokemon moon
x
x╔══════════════╗
xsup, my discord is
xxboodabear001#8619
xxif any of yall wanna chat
x╚══════════════╝
x╔══════════════╗
x╚══════════════╝
BooDaBear001

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Galaxy Wolves » Sun Oct 08, 2017 6:42 am

So my wife has reached a new level of pokemon freak.....

Not only did she buy the new Ultra Sun and Ultra Moon, she bought a pikachu onsie for her halloween costume since she finally found out that she isn't working
Prisma
Nova

I'm the Owner and Founder of Galaxy Adoption Center! Come check us out!
Galaxy Wolves

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Faybell » Tue Oct 10, 2017 11:52 am

My target actually was really liberal with the charizard codes so I got extras to give out to the club if anyone wants one. I have several but only one per person, just message me. I have plenty so don't worry Ilabout me running out. ^3^

Edit: They can only be used on NA region 3DS.
Last edited by Faybell on Wed Oct 11, 2017 3:45 am, edited 1 time in total.
Faybell

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby bisylizzie » Wed Oct 11, 2017 1:13 am

A couple things

First up - Capachu has swapped over to the Sinnoh Cap. Code is still PIKACHU20. Next week it swaps over to Kalos, and then the week after is the final SM cap, the Alolan Cap... And the week after that, being the showings of the new Pokemon movie, the QR Code for getting the seventh Cap in USUM should be available.

Second - Marshadow codes ~should~ now be available everywhere. There's a HUGE variety of where and how to get, depending on your country, so I won't attempt to make a huge list, as I'll definitely miss something. Bulbapedia has a couple decent lists on their various "Serial Codes by region/generation" pages, and for those in some European regions that may be missing info, it's always worth scrolling down to the Lycanroc/Salazzle distros, and checking places that had those, as I noticed the other day that they don't have a full list up. I can probably grab a couple Europe codes if there are people who are desperate.

Third - Corocoro has started leaking, and there's more USUM details included, so we may get a new trailer/reveal later this week... Now, won't mention the contents of Corocoro until it officially releases/TPC release the info on their social media channels, but Serebii has got some info and translations up - nothing quite as exciting or story-focused as the previous news releases, but maybe still interesting.
Which ties into the topic of spoilers, and what constitutes a "spoiler" - it's something that many people view differently. In my case, something is a spoiler if it hasn't been announced by the relevant company yet (so, if a new Pokemon game contains a, I dunno, cheese Pokemon, I wouldn't see it spoiler-y to talk about it if they had released the info, through trailers, or adding it to their site, about it before I encountered it in the game. Now, if we get to the game release and they didn't put out the info themselves... Then, yeah, I'd consider that a spoiler, until they do or a couple months have passed to let the people really bothered about spoilers get a chance to play.). Now, if you're the kinda person who can go cold turkey all the way up to the release, that's cool, but, from what I understand from having friends who do the same for some things, usually it means avoiding ~everywhere~ that might talk about news, forums included?

Anyway, to get back to a Pokemon related discussion topic... With just around five and a half weeks until the release of USUM, what are people thinking? What would they like to see announced?
I saw that a retailer here in the UK (Grainger Games) is doing coins as a preorder bonus again, and I kinda wish I'd gotten Moon from there so I could have had matching Moon coins... Though, my GAME were nice enough to give me both of the preorder figures when I picked up my copy (well, not immediately, I did have to wait until the preorder hold was over), just a little disappointed they're not getting legendary figures again this year, just figures of the starters (and blind-bagged, which is a pain)... Anyway, I'm still excited, as it's another Pokemon adventure, a chance to give a handful more of the new Pokemon a try and also one step closer to Pokemon on Switch and seeing what they'll be able to do with the extra power!
bisylizzie

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Faybell » Wed Oct 11, 2017 3:55 am

I just want confirmation USM is different enough that it won't feel like I'm playing an enhanced version of SM... and yes I know differences have been shown but that doesn't answer my question of HOW different.... like, BW2 different or platinum different? I'm hoping since SM literally released a year ago that it's worth it, ESPECIALLY since they are releasing two instead of one. BW2 got a pass since it basically had a new plot.

New alolan forms would make me happy but they would have announced them already if there was new ones.

Edit: Mm more realistic hope is that there is actually stuff to do end game. The last few games have really frustrated me because once I beat all the story content there wasn't anything else to do. XY just had the battle maison and SM just had the battle royal and battle tree (which was pretty much battle maison 2.0) ORAS was fun because it had ton to explore, contests, etc. since they have been catering to casual players you would think they'd add more fun content to do. >_>

It's off to a good start so far but I hope that's not all because it doesn't look like it would hold my attention for very long.
Faybell

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Direwolfqueen » Wed Oct 11, 2017 6:49 am

Hey, does anyone have an extra of the Hoenn Cap Pikachu that they would be willing to trade me? I missed it
Direwolfqueen

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby MunchiiMoon » Wed Oct 11, 2017 10:23 am

Direwolfqueen wrote:Hey, does anyone have an extra of the Hoenn Cap Pikachu that they would be willing to trade me? I missed it

I do, could you trade me a unova cap?

Also, I grabbed a couple (2) extra marshadow codes to trade for the hat pikachus I dont have. Im not resetting my game anymore.
MunchiiMoon

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby bisylizzie » Fri Oct 13, 2017 3:52 am

New trailer is up and, yeah, it was the Corocoro stuff. Anyway, no story stuff in this trailer, mostly focuses on Necrozma's new form typings, abilities and moves and a little bit on Rotom (may be exciting, may not, depends how much you care for Rotom)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Uq11wlyxuwk
bisylizzie

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby PikaPerfect » Sun Oct 15, 2017 12:13 pm

I have a question for anybody out there who uses Zoroark a lot:

Code: Select all
[b]Why do you like battling with Zoroark?:[/b]

For me, I really only use it in offline gameplay, so I only battle the AI with it. I find it hilarious when the AI sends out an Alakazam or something against my Zoroark that looks like a fighting type Pokemon, and then gets confused when the "super-effective" moves don't do anything :'0
call me pika - he/him - gay - i like cats, pokemon, and genshin impact
sorry if i don't respond to your DM, random messages give me anxiety 😎✌
The summoning gif worked :)
PikaPerfect

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby rabbit... » Mon Oct 16, 2017 7:53 am

Hello! Sorry I'm sort of derailing the USUM conversation, but I'm having bad luck with wonder trading.

Would anyone be willing to trade me a litten and a popplio? I can trade a rowlet, chikorita, tepig and/or cyndaquil in return.
rabbit...

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me