➢ ᴠɪsᴄᴇᴛ ғᴀɴᴄʟᴜʙ ➢ V2 - Announcement pg706

Join or create fan clubs about your favorite things!

So we're still in the process of moving to dA fully and trying to get everything caught up still

but we do have our discord server set up, check it out c;
28%
YAAASSSS :D
42%
Oooooo :O
30%

Total votes : 43

Re: ➢ ᴠɪsᴄᴇᴛ ғᴀɴᴄʟᴜʙ ➢ V2 - Announcement pg706

Postby grifforik » Sun Jan 06, 2019 4:42 am

@Surroundingcrystals: Sad to see you leave but understandable, we knew the move would be hard for some people, but if your'e worried that all the comps will cost real money or only be art comps, please read through the move info again, we've got 4 (NOT 44 XD my button sticks XD) comps up right now (mine included!) that are not currency or art comps :) Mine is a simple story comp, Strudels is a tell me something about them in 10 words or less, and the last comp is a free raffle that's amazing <3 So we're still the same staff and will have a lot of cool comps and what not, we're just no longer using the chickenpaint program because it doesn't work for most of us, especially me ^^"

@Prince oooh! Those look great <3

@Everyone just PM me on dA if I owe you and RU or if I was working on your custom! I can actually MAKE THINGS NOW! WOOT! I couldn't before because I could not use the chickenpaint program at all. My SO is a programmer and for the life of him (much to my amusement and cringe) he could not fix a code that would allow me to use pen pressure with my tablet screen. So I"ve just been sitting on my thumbs unable to work on things. And now that I can its awesome! I've missed 'cets so much and the community. For those leaving, I'm sad to see you go, and for those sticking with us, I'm stoked to have a chance to create new things and once again enjoy hanging out with you guys <3
As a side note, results of the Legendary comp will be posted on Monday, I know it's taken awhile for that and I'm so sorry, the holidays just sucked me in and spit me out XD But do not fear, I haven't forgotten about it <3

Also, there are 4 comps up on dA now! Check them out!
grifforik

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby grifforik » Sun Jan 06, 2019 4:32 pm

---OK so I'm doing a banner for funsies and because its been a long time since I did something this complex. I'm asking for a few cets from the community now so I'll show a piece of the image that needs viscets still. The red numbers are the ones I need, everything else is full. I'll post the image below and the numbers and I'll write 'closed' on the number when its taken. PM me to claim a slot

Please send the following with the PM you send me:

Number:
Viscet link to a full body image of the cet you want to add:
an expression your 'cet would have in this situation:

****If it says PPS I need a PPS not an adult 'cet, if its an adult I need an adult. If it says any you can have either

ONLY ONE PER USER!

AND I"M HOME AND FIXING THESE :)

1. TAKEN WolfWinter
2. TAKEN Shego
3. TAKEN rescue2001
4. void apparently there is no 4 x.x
5. muttgirl310
6. TAKEN skyler
7. Matreats
8. TAKEN Prince Audric
9. TAKEN ~Prophecy~
10.booklover789
11. kaoruthewolf
12. tiny little box
13.Shadow Striker
14.Knickknacks

Last edited by grifforik on Tue Jan 08, 2019 2:13 pm, edited 12 times in total.
grifforik

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Kydashing » Sun Jan 06, 2019 5:06 pm

I am currently looking for relationships/headcanons etc for my girl above!
Her website needs a bit of revival (so if any past friendships arent showed and you want them to still be, contact me!)
but I hope if anyone would like to connect to contact me here on dms <3

Tiny Headcannon to understand her better...
She had a curse placed on her to be pps (in my normal au) which were placed on her mother and siblings when they found out about her natural talent of music, which they were jealous over. A good 20 years went by before she was able to break it but I am unsure yet how. Once it's lifted, she begins to age normally again into an adult. I have two of my viscets connected to her who helped get her out of her situation but again..wip ;3; If you can help or bring ideas to help add on to her, let me know! I know she eventually can pursue her dream of mastering the flute/violin and piano. Her second dream is to find a real home that she only saw from movies/others but never herself experienced.

(I also have art commissions open here!)

Code: Select all
@grifforik Your art is always impressive, even the sketches! Can't wait to see the whole pic <3
@Prince Audric Happy you'll be continuing on with us!! I also wish the best for you to get the points you need :)
@Surroundingcrystals I wish you the best, i am sorry you want to leave but hope you continue to move forward! Whatever it may be!
@corrosive_limes I MUST HAVE THE YCHHHHHH Agh i need get some points, i have enough for a normal at least =.= Thanks for sticking it out with us and being patient. It means so much!~
░░░░░░░░░░ ░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░ ░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░ ░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░ ░░░░░░░░░░

══ ══ ══ ══ ══ ══ ══
L I N K S ::
[My Trello/Art progress]
[My DA]+[My Viscets]

B L U R P S ::
Thank you tenlittlesoldierboys
For your help with my
signature!
All rights go to Warner Bros.
+ J.K. Rowling
PFQ! Click Here For MEH?
══ ══ ══ ══ ══ ══ ══

░░░░░░░░░░ ░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░ ░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░ ░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░ ░░░░░░░░░░
Kydashing

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby booklover789 » Tue Jan 08, 2019 10:47 am

With the announcement that viscets will mainly be leaving to go to DA full time, I will sadly be saying goodbye to most of you. I do have a DA account, but don't enjoy going on the site due to so much art theft that went on a few years ago when I was more active on said site. For that reason, I haven't been back. However, if it is easier for y'all to use that site rather than CS's Oekaki system, I understand. I just won't be able to go back onto that site full-time like I used to. I will obviously be around less and less as this transition takes place. Best of luck to you all, and thanks for all the great memories. It's sad to see a species change, but I wish you all the best of luck.
I’m dealing with extensive medical issues and some medical testing to try to figure out said issues. If I am scarce on here, that's why.

♪♫ Try to lock me in this cage. I won't just lay me down and die. I will take these broken wings, and watch me burn across the sky! ♫♪

Please send me a PM if you add me in PokemonGo!

Arovague Greyaromantic Androromantic
Requisexual Greysexual Demi-Androsexual Acespike Aceflux
Non-binary Agenderflux Fluidflux Versandrogyne

ImageImageImageImage
Image Image Image Image Image

booklover789

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby T w e x i a » Wed Jan 09, 2019 7:33 am

no replies, sorry, leaving this community.

Since Viscets will be leaving to be mainly on DA, i have to leave since i dont like DA.
I had one Viscet only anyway, thats why i'm readopting it!!!

https://www.chickensmoothie.com/Forum/viewtopic.php?f=53&t=4002868
T w e x i a

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Stitch~ » Fri Jan 11, 2019 5:38 am

No replies at the moment

Hey everyone I will be staying with the community but unfortunately I will not be as active with the move. I am not a fan of DA and I always struggle to use it. So I will be staying but I will not be around as much.

Now on to what I really came on to here to do. I was wondering it any of the artists would be willing to take on a double T1 custom. I have all of the things that I am thinking of all set and just need an artist do to the design for me. If anyone is willing please message me soon as I want to do this soon.

Thanks guys and I hope the move goes well for you guys
──── comrades to die ─
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
┌────────────┐
Coding Artist
My Viscets My Khims My Dogons

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
Hey! I'm Stitch previously xostef202.
I am part of two communities
Viscets and Khimaira Friesians.
If you see me around don’t
be afraid to say hi to me or ask
any questions.

└────────────┘
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
── with my life ───────
ImageImageImageImageImageImage
Stitch~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby PikachuTori25 » Fri Jan 11, 2019 5:43 am

Replies will be added later <3

Putting a batch up for readoption, a 24 gif comp ;o
Forum/viewtopic.php?f=53&t=3964411&p=123228360#p123228360
─────── ───────
Riza Hawkeye Simp
Icon by lambcurl
Riza Hawkeye Sprite Source
└──────────────┘
PikachuTori25

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Mint Chip » Fri Jan 11, 2019 5:50 am

//no replies//
commenting to advertise several re-adopts currently ufa. <3 be sure to check those out~

[Community-Hosted & Readoptions]
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage | Image | ImageImage

ImageImage
You can call me, Mint or Minty.
I usually type in green.

╔═════════════════════╗

╚═════════════════════╝

Dark Cocoa is owned by my Husband & Mint Chip is owned by me
Art created by me

My PMs are disabled, if you have a Viscet related question,
please see this FAQ.
Mint Chip

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ouija. » Fri Jan 11, 2019 11:36 am

heya everyone! I had a quick question if anyone is available to answer?
        I read through the stubs thread and I was able to grasp a decent bit of info on how they work
        but I wanted to check some things just to be safe. First off, am I allowed to do viscet art in
        exchange for stubs if someone is wiling to make that sort of trade?

Also, the thread said a stub is roughly worth 18c$ ? Is this still correct?
        I ask because if I am allowed to trade my art for stubs I'd like to calculate roughly how much
        1 stub would be worth in USD (I know stub-USD trading is not allowed I just want to know how
        much they're worth so I can price accordingly!

Thanks for any help c:
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
━━━━━━( TOO )━━━━━━
please read if you're able,
!!! Emergency Commissions !!!
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
━━━━━━
and i am
WILLING
WILLING
WILLING
WILLING

██████

TO

FIGHT

FOR

ouija.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ✦ nemuri » Fri Jan 11, 2019 12:02 pm

replies wrote:@ouija babe : hey there! im not a mod, but i believe selling art in exchange for stubs is allowed! someone just has to make sure to pm tenguinari (the stub archivist) about the transaction. :> im uncertain of the exchange rate from stubs to c$ because once again, i'm not a mod, but 18 c$ seems right? sdglajdkg

hi there, fanclub! ive been in and out of the community due to a severe lack of time and motivation, but i guess i'm dropping by to say that i will be following viscets to da! my activity with interacting with the community will stay roughly the same, and while i'm sad to see many familiar faces go, i'm also incredibly excited for all the future events that'd take place on da!

i'm also looking for art of my viscets on the side. i dont have much in terms of da points or usd, but i believe i do have 30 stubs, 1.3k c$, as well as 300+ rare/very pets. not a whole ton of stuff is off limits as far as art goes, as all unlocked groups except for my list pets group is up for art. feel free to pm me with examples of your art, who you're willing to draw, what you're willing to do, and prices! i'll either accept and we can talk over things more or i'll decline. im not too picky as far as art goes, so long you depict their design and characters correctly. all info/characterization of my viscets are here as i haven't gotten to adding them to toyhouse yet, but i'll try to do it with more time. please view their tryout forms (if applicable) for more information or just ask if there's,, absolutely nothing on them LOL

thanks for the fun memories, and here's to more memories yet to come!
✦ nemuri

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me