♛ Game Of Thrones Club ♛ [V.1]

Join or create fan clubs about your favorite things!

Re: ♛ Game Of Thrones Club ♛ [V.1]

Postby Queen Vivane » Mon Aug 07, 2017 7:51 am

Yep that's the one. I was not prepared for it. Sadly my friend tells me there is more heartbreak for me in future episodes.
Friendly reminder, AI generated pictures are not art and are actively trained on works from artists who gave no permission for their creations to be used.
Note for trades and PM's, I leave my CS tab open almost all the time for easy access. I am online but I'm not actively looking at the tab <3
Yes my characters are not actively developed, I place all the blame on hyperfixations not lining up with them.
Please don't message me asking if I'm selling or trading Closed species characters. If I haven't said otherwise? The answer is no.
HuaLian and Wangxian my loves
What I'm owed
x2 Unique Lambicorns
Queen Vivane

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Fairytale Princess » Mon Aug 07, 2017 8:12 am

I remember watching it the first time. I was so hoping it was all just a nightmare Catelyn was having but nope! I was so heartbroken! You're friend is right. You have much more to look forward to :P Some are justified but most you will be heart broken over. But that's what I feel makes this show so great! :)
Fairytale Princess

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby CoffeeFrog » Mon Aug 07, 2017 1:00 pm

Fairytale Princess wrote:I remember watching it the first time. I was so hoping it was all just a nightmare Catelyn was having but nope! I was so heartbroken! You're friend is right. You have much more to look forward to :P Some are justified but most you will be heart broken over. But that's what I feel makes this show so great! :)

I remember watching the first episode as well. I'd say spoiler alert but I'm pretty sure everyone here has seen episode one. The end of episode 1 is what Drew me in I just had to know if Bran was dead or not! Took several episodes to find out. And from there just couldn't stop watching.
CoffeeFrog

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Fairytale Princess » Mon Aug 07, 2017 2:23 pm

Tea.Elf wrote:
Fairytale Princess wrote:I remember watching it the first time. I was so hoping it was all just a nightmare Catelyn was having but nope! I was so heartbroken! You're friend is right. You have much more to look forward to :P Some are justified but most you will be heart broken over. But that's what I feel makes this show so great! :)

I remember watching the first episode as well. I'd say spoiler alert but I'm pretty sure everyone here has seen episode one. The end of episode 1 is what Drew me in I just had to know if Bran was dead or not! Took several episodes to find out. And from there just couldn't stop watching.

It actually took me trying to watch the show twice to get into it. Once I made it through season 1 I was hooked!

SPOILERS!!!

This latest episode was crazy!! (highlight to see more)

I don't even know how I feel about that ending. I loved seeing the Dothraki and Drogon fighting together! Seeing Dany riding Drogon into battle was so awesome! I didn't even know what side to root for. I mean I totally want Dany and her dragons on the iron throne but at the same time I like Jaime and Bronn and don't want them to die. Speaking of Jaime. Do any of you think he will survive his swim in full armor?

I wanna talk about Jon and Dany too. I liked the cave scene with the drawings from the Children of the Forest. Was anyone else noticing an attraction between the two or was that just me?

Arya is back home! Her and Sansa's reunion was great and I can't wait for jon to come back to both her and Bran!

End of spoilers!
Fairytale Princess

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby direwolf. » Mon Aug 07, 2017 3:03 pm

SPOILERS! highlight to see v

man, i watched that fight scene like two-three times with my sister! my heart was racing, and i was so worried about drogon dying,, also jaime and bronn (and dickon tarly - wow, he's cute). I LOVE THE DOTHRAKI
    dang, i know jaime will survive but how? he's wearing so much armor and his golden hand,, it's making him sink - guess bronn will have to save him again! bronn is such a bro - always doing jaime's dirty work lol

i did notice dany's and jon's attraction and i was grimacing cause,, she's his aunt?? that's pretty weird - i dont want them to end up together,, honestly, i don't want jon to end up with anyone at this point
    i just want him to be happy with his direwolf wHO HASN'T MADE AN APPEARANCE YET - WHERE ARE YOU GHOST?!

end spoilers
direwolf.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby myth; » Tue Aug 08, 2017 2:18 am

⇉I WANT TO JOIN!⇇

Username: |myth + destiny|
Favorite character(s): |Daenerys|
Who do you want to be crowned king/queen? |Daenerys.. or Jon.. or heck, even the Night King. Anyone but Cersei. |
least favourite character: |Theon Greyjoy|
Favorite quote from the show: |"Burn them all."|
Other: |I only started reading and watching for the dragons. But they were one of the last things shown in season one and book one, by then I was so hooked.|
I've quit chicken smoothie.

I might log in every now and then but don't expect me to.

Need me? Find me on Discord: myth--and--destiny#1901

sticks and stones may break our bones...
... But words can be fatal.
Be mindful of the feelings of others and treat them how you want to be treated.
myth;

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Makki » Tue Aug 08, 2017 12:07 pm

⇉I WANT TO JOIN!⇇
Username: |Makki| XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
Favorite character(s): |Jon Snow, Tyrion Lannister, Brienne of Tarth| XXXXXXXXXXXXX
Who do you want to be crowned king/queen? |I think Daenerys would be the best queen| XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
Least favourite character:|Ramsay Bolton, Littlefinger , Girl without name (She tried to kill Arya)| XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
Favorite quote from the show: |You know nothing Jon Snow (I cry everytime)| XXXXXX
Other: |It's just me or when all the 3 dragons flew they all looked like Drogon??| XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

╒══════════╕

MAKKI

female she/her
INT-J cancer

link | link | link | link

sorry for late replies
i come here like 2x a month

╘══════════╛
Makki

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Raven_Wolf » Wed Aug 09, 2017 8:04 am

Check you this video I found going in depth about last Sunday's episode. It's really cool how they pulled everything off for the fight scene at the end of the episode ^^

SPOILERS FOR THOSE WHO HAVE NOT SEEN THE NEWEST EPISODE!!!!!(click for video)
ImageImage
Raven_Wolf

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby myth; » Wed Aug 09, 2017 8:22 am

~LunarWolf~ wrote:
Check you this video I found going in depth about last Sunday's episode. It's really cool how they pulled everything off for the fight scene at the end of the episode ^^

SPOILERS FOR THOSE WHO HAVE NOT SEEN THE NEWEST EPISODE!!!!!(click for video)

Wow, that's the coolest thing I've ever seen. Thanks for sharing that! o:

Seriously though, that entire part of the episode had me practically screaming or wincing, it was just so darn awesome.
I've quit chicken smoothie.

I might log in every now and then but don't expect me to.

Need me? Find me on Discord: myth--and--destiny#1901

sticks and stones may break our bones...
... But words can be fatal.
Be mindful of the feelings of others and treat them how you want to be treated.
myth;

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby K9. » Fri Aug 11, 2017 5:40 am

I was so impressed with the last episode! I was defiantly on the edge of my seat for [SPOILER] the whole dragon scene!

PS: Ive updated everything so your all added to the front page! If anyone wants to become a moderator please send me a PM :3 I think I could do with one!
K9.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me