Star vs The Forces of Evil | New Fanclub

Join or create fan clubs about your favorite things!

Re: Star vs The Forces of Evil | New Fanclub

Postby cinnamonbun. » Sat Apr 01, 2017 2:43 pm

Anybody know what episode Star takes the Diazes to Muney?
cinnamonbun.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Phebe » Mon Apr 03, 2017 2:52 am

CinnamonBun. wrote:Anybody know what episode Star takes the Diazes to Muney?

not sure. that's the episode when she wanted to thank them for taking care of her but then she saw her father and they had a fight with a dragon, correct?
    you can probably just look up "star vs the forces of evil diazes go to muney full episode".
"you're an angel i was told, then you put the arrow in my back."

hopeless romantic 💗
https://phebe.carrd.co/
Phebe

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby cinnamonbun. » Mon Apr 03, 2017 12:02 pm

Phebe wrote:
CinnamonBun. wrote:Anybody know what episode Star takes the Diazes to Muney?

not sure. that's the episode when she wanted to thank them for taking care of her but then she saw her father and they had a fight with a dragon, correct?
    you can probably just look up "star vs the forces of evil diazes go to muney full episode".

Found it!!! Thank you so much c:
cinnamonbun.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SeddieDeer » Sat Oct 07, 2017 2:14 pm

Username: SeddieDeer

Favorite Character (So Far): - Oh gosh I love all of them! I have to choose just one? I'd have to say Star Butterfly if I had to choose. People underestimated her prior to this season on earth and on her own world! The battle of mewni begs to differ! ><

Favorite Episode (So Far):- toss up between Blood Moon Ball and The Battle of Mewni. If I really have to chose one, Blood Moon Ball! Just the music sends a calming shiver down my spine! ^^

By filling out this forum you have declared that you will not attempt to eat water fountains.
ImageImageImage
Members of CS... I grew up on this website, and it feels more like a second home to me than a simple pet website. And so, If you ever need someone to talk to... If you ever need a shoulder to cry on...If you just want to speak to someone to cheer you up, or you just need someone to make you smile...If it's your birthday...Or anything like that...Please Pm me. Because I believe that we are all brothers and sisters (and none binary siblings.) of this earth. I want to make you smile. I have virtual tissues and hugs <3 <3 <3 ~Seddie
SeddieDeer

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby CosmicCryptid » Sat Oct 14, 2017 1:14 pm

Username - TheReptilianTheorist

Favorite Character (So Far) - Tied between Marco and Toffee

Favorite Episode (So Far) - All of the Ludo only episodes (I think there is a total of 4 episodes where its just about him?)

By filling out this forum you have declared that you will not attempt to eat water fountains.
CosmicCryptid

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby sockwearer » Sat Apr 07, 2018 4:59 am

so this is no longer active. if anyone replies, could i have permission to start a new one since no one here is active?
hi!! i'm jesse and i go by he/him pronouns! i love overwatch, marine biology, paleontology, drawing, writing, listening to music and playing video games so i guess pm me if you wanna talk about those things? i have anxiety so i can be awkward in pms but don't let that deter you!
my art shop! / my offsite commissions!
sockwearer

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby DecafBunny » Sat Apr 07, 2018 11:28 am

potioncat wrote:so this is no longer active. if anyone replies, could i have permission to start a new one since no one here is active?

It’s not very active because no one really posts 🤷‍♀️ You’d have to ask the original owner and not us. Plus, it’s kinda silly to start a new one. Instead of asking to start a new one just ask questions or talk about the show
        • Going on Haitus again... •

Art by sugartabby72600 wrote:
Owed Work wrote:
• Dealing with personal issues. Probably won't be active again.

DecafBunny

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby sockwearer » Sat Apr 07, 2018 11:30 am

DecafBunny wrote:
potioncat wrote:so this is no longer active. if anyone replies, could i have permission to start a new one since no one here is active?

It’s not very active because no one really posts 🤷‍♀️ You’d have to ask the original owner and not us. Plus, it’s kinda silly to start a new one. Instead of asking to start a new one just ask questions or talk about the show

i'm starting a new one with another member, we're waiting for permission from the staff members.
hi!! i'm jesse and i go by he/him pronouns! i love overwatch, marine biology, paleontology, drawing, writing, listening to music and playing video games so i guess pm me if you wanna talk about those things? i have anxiety so i can be awkward in pms but don't let that deter you!
sockwearer

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby DecafBunny » Sat Apr 07, 2018 11:32 am

potioncat wrote:
DecafBunny wrote:

i'm starting a new one with another member, we're waiting for permission from the staff members.

It’s really up to the owner of the this thread ^^
        • Going on Haitus again... •

Art by sugartabby72600 wrote:
Owed Work wrote:
• Dealing with personal issues. Probably won't be active again.

DecafBunny

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby sockwearer » Sat Apr 07, 2018 11:34 am

DecafBunny wrote:
potioncat wrote:
DecafBunny wrote:It’s not very active because no one really posts 🤷‍♀️ You’d have to ask the original owner and not us. Plus, it’s kinda silly to start a new one. Instead of asking to start a new one just ask questions or talk about the show

It’s really up to the owner of the this thread ^^

it's more up to the staff, considering that the owner of the thread hasn't been on since july 18 last year.
sockwearer

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me