➢ ᴠɪsᴄᴇᴛ ғᴀɴᴄʟᴜʙ ➢ V2 - Announcement pg706

Join or create fan clubs about your favorite things!

So we're still in the process of moving to dA fully and trying to get everything caught up still

but we do have our discord server set up, check it out c;
28%
YAAASSSS :D
42%
Oooooo :O
30%

Total votes : 43

Re: ➢ ᴠɪsᴄᴇᴛ ғᴀɴᴄʟᴜʙ ➢ V2 - updates on pg 658

Postby Yuroshi » Wed Apr 04, 2018 1:23 pm

Hello all!
I'm just here to say... I GOT MY FIRST EVER VISCET!!
I'm calling him Ti, and he's a sweetheart- like the wondeful Kydashing, who gifted this sweet baby to me.
Once again, I really much just say how much I love this viscet community, it is as beautiful as the creatures it's based around.
You all are wonderful people, and I hope each and every one of you achieves something you've been working really hard towards~

Matreats: Dude if only I wasn't broke ahh I wish I could get some art for my new baby boy, and those sketches are awesome!
Silversamurai: Umm, 10-20k? That's amazing, and so are your vicsets! I can tell you put a lot of thought into them, and it's wonderful! I wish you and your viscets happiness!
T h e M a r t i a n: I love them?? So cute?? And that sounds like an awesome idea! I'm sorry I can't help though.. I only have 1C$, haha. But if there's anything I can do, let me know!!
Yuroshi

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Matreats » Thu Apr 05, 2018 1:56 am

@yuroshi AAHHH CONGRATS!!! So handsome ;-;

──I AM LOKI, OF ASGARD!─────
┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅
──────────────AND I AM──
┌────────────────────┐
hello! my name is matreats c:
I love art, well-written characters,
and I love to roleplay as well ☆

RP characters
eldemore

└────────────────────┘
──BURDENED WITH─────────
┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅
───────GLORIOUS PURPOSE

Matreats

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Angelus Gaston » Thu Apr 05, 2018 7:26 am

Silver those are some pretty Viscets I love Keres ( love BVB as well )
Yuroshi congratulations on your first Viscet hope to see you around the community.
Matreats wish I could buy one those lines look amazing.

Yep I have a new tablet so getting use to typing on it is really fun ( especially with long nails ) so hopefully I should have more done with my group once I get use to this.

I would just like to introduce two of my newest babs.

First up is Lilith

She is the healer of Rin and Reapers group. She isn't much of a fighter and really doesnt like to see anyone hurt no matter who's side there on. She is a soft Viscet and often thinks of herself as a burden even though she isn't ( Rin doesn't help ) she can use both healing magic and potions.

Next up is Nyx and Ash

I'm still working on this pair I don't know if I want to go with a banished Goddess or what yet.

As always there open for relationships ( though Nyx I would like a permanent mate for at some point ) and I will drop the link for my other kids ( also open for relationships ).
viewtopic.php?f=103&t=2775013&start=10#p100873829

CharsArt WantedTradescredit
╔══════════════════════╗
We would do something
Sarcastic and witty with this but
We cant be bothered. We go by
Angelus One Piece and Yu-Gi-Oh lover

╚══════════════════════╝
Angelus Gaston

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby G1 Sunstreaker » Thu Apr 05, 2018 7:50 am

@Yuroshi Congratulations!!! What a cutie! gosh I'm so glad you like it here ;v;/
    @Matreats those are really cute <3
    @SilverSamurai still drooling over Keres like the rest of us *P* I really love the story you have for her too?? <3
    @Abraxis good to see you back around, friend! If I catch any inspiration I'll send it your way for sure <3
    @T h e M a r t i a n love your new cets, especially BlueBoi™. Your concept sounds really neat, too. <3
    @Mint Chip Hip hip hooray! Excited to start seeing all the new hooves cloppin around <33
    @~Teya~ gosh, you've improved so much since first you started, we all love seeing you grow. wonderful work, teya!!! <33
    @Zira. welcome back then, friend! If you have any questions you may certainly feel free to PM myself or any other staff. :>
    @cyberdragon725 bless omg those are really cute lines xD thank you cyber!! <3
    @PreApex welcome back to you as well! I sincerely hope to see you around the community. :>
    @Angelus Gaston whoa, Lilith is...really pretty??? I love her <3

Okay I absolutely had to have the 6th post on page 666 so I've been waiting to post this for like a week :') But I just wanted to give brief introductions on all of my new viscets. :>

Name: Talei Fatimah Bélanger
Brief Intro: Fashion model. Loves her dad.
Pleasant, but a little arrogant. Has a diva
edge.
Name: Lacey Priggs
Brief Intro: Very, very sweet girl. Except
she has doubts of deep unhappiness--not
depression--that usually last about a day.
She's unsure why and struggles with loving
herself sometimes.
Name: Tarben Osterdale
different dimension who came
here to warn his
alternate-dimension family.
Stuck here. Pretty tense, doesn't
smile a whole lot,
doesn't laugh a whole lot.

Name: Rhoane Elvira Agnelli
Cold and ruthless crime boss, doesn't
take no for an answer. The vines
protected her from being killed, but
cannot be removed.
Name: Maya Roxanna Mardner
Kerona following her father's assassination
in an arson. Mother died right after she
hatched. Small stature, but very good at
her job and loves her people.
Name: Eiran Thomas Melbourne
who can't get a date. Tries
way too hard to be smooth,
succeeds 12% of the time.
Very friendly and mostly
just a big goof.

Name:Uilani Hoshi Sakenomi
friendly, but can't handle engaged
confrontation very well. Loves her family.
Name: Panthea Marea Evelldin
Brief Intro: Pleasant little baker trying
to start her own business. Apprenticed
under Banana for quite awhile,
and they're still good friends.
Name: Micha Velimir Mackinnon
video game Camo Canadian.
A chipper, lighthearted guy,
has some difficulty standing
up for himself.

Name: Ferro Rocco Agnelli
Brief Intro: Son of Rhoane, not a friendy
fellow. Was a feared crime boss himself,
but was betrayed by a close figure and
nearly killed by cursed vines designed
to mock his mother. Now in hiding.
(vines yet to be added)

They're all open for friendships & enemies, but no romance for awhile as I'd like to have the time to get used to their characters and play around with their stories. Also showing off a little art I've done lately <3

This great honking piece for 2232
Various headshots of my kids
Ask my Viscets/Kalons! | My Viscets ♥ | My Kalons ♥ | Friend of Fried-Disaster, we share an IP cause we're roommates. Please don't ban us!
You can't beat the best.

Check viscets out here!
G1 Sunstreaker

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Mint Chip » Thu Apr 05, 2018 8:03 am

@G1 Sunstreaker; I'm glad you got your post, you goofball. xD also look at all those cuties, gosh I don't even want to know how many viscets I have to introduce since the last time I did. rip; I might need some help at this point xD. maybe I can bribe you with some c$ to crop out my 'cets for introduction like you did in your post lawlz. I mean I haven't introduced mine since... I got Zuleika omg o.o;
    @Angelus Gaston; Congrats on your new tablet dude! And on those two awesome 'cets too. I look forward to seeing more about them both in the future!
    @Yuroshi; huge congrats on your first 'cet!! <3 I'm so happy that you've gotten one and what an adorable one to get too! I have to agree we have a really lovely community and we're thrilled to have you as a part of it as well dude! Can't wait to see what you do with Ti and other viscets you get in the future!!
    @Matreats; those are some awesome YCHs you have going on, I wish you luck with selling them and can't wait to see how they turn out. c:
    @Silversamurai; two more gorgeous cets to add to your world and I love what you have on them. They're both really stunning dude, huge congrats!
    @Abraxis; well that certainly sounds interesting, I'm curious to see how that all gets written out. Definitely intriguing sounding.
    @T h e M a r t i a n; Oooh what nice viscets and a really interesting AU idea. I hope you get all the stubs you're looking for your T1 custom. I'd certainly like to see what this hunter turns out looking like.
    @~Teya~; Man I've got to say you've really improved in the time I've known you dude. Like I'm seriously proud of how far you've come and continue to go! And congrats on the feature of that one piece as well, I meant to comment on it when it was featured but it slipped my mind lol. If you do open you're art shop again I'd be interested c; I love your work dude.
    @Zira.; it's nice to meet you! I wish you luck on getting your first viscet, keep your chin up and do your best! I'm sure you'll get one in no time. c:
    @Cyberdragon725; the april fools viscets were so great. thank you so much for organizing that mini event, it was just too great! Also those lines are adorable, I hope you don't mind me adding them to the front post with the rest of our gift lines c:
    @edgy cat of DOOM; ahhh congrats on those two new additions! I'm sorry you've been sick as of late and I hope you're feeling better now!
    @Gadgetrocks; congrats on Kaliyah <3 I'm really glad you like her and look forward to seeing more about her as you develop her. c: Good luck on getting those stubs for your custom!

Just some replies <3 I might edit this post to introduce some of my viscets I haven't introduced officially yet rip
ImageImage | Image | ImageImage

ImageImage
You can call me, Mint or Minty.
I usually type in green.

╔═════════════════════╗

╚═════════════════════╝

Dark Cocoa is owned by my Husband & Mint Chip is owned by me
Art created by me

My PMs are disabled, if you have a Viscet related question,
please see this FAQ.
Mint Chip

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Kydashing » Fri Apr 06, 2018 3:47 am

@Mint Chip Oh i love seeing long replies lists! It makes me excited, even if im not apart of it! It just ahh shows people are taking the time to read and are interested in all the new info/announcements/excitement of other members! And, i totally am hype to see your latest additions!!
@G1 Sunstreaker All your kiddos are just awesome. Every single one is so unique, from their looks, habits to till details. I enjoyed looking through them the other day, and my eyes Ferro (?) is off the charts. I just understand his character as i have a viscet who delt with issues as hard as his. Hes also best color combo (pumpkin night time scary boooooo!) ever. Lets chat more. Or maybe i should stop being forgetful and message you ;3;3
@Angelus Gaston Lilith is such a wonderful name, for real. I could totally see her knowing someone like Kirene. Their worlds are so relatable. Nyx and Ash I have seen before! I cant remember thought nb? I hope you find wonderful friends, relations art etc!!
@Matreats No your handsome (thumbs up) (PSSS Vincent is love, life and so much more DXXXXXX)
@Yuroshi Thank you for just being you. I dont know you well but i know you deserved Ti and i know he's gonna get all the live and attention he needs. BTW i am messaging you later to give art i have of him!

Hi peeps! I have been gone from the fc and need to post once more!~

Secondly, i am looking for headcannons, relations,
art shipping and progressing romance for Kirene and Capris!
If your interested pm me I will get back to you asap :D

(Technically all viscets are open but i just dont wanna clog my post with all of them DX)

ImageImage
First, i want to introduce Stefani,
the daughter of Carter and Ki Joon!
Her brother is Markus.

Kydashing

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby the folly of man » Fri Apr 06, 2018 5:21 am

@yuroshi - congrats! it's always a special moment when you finally get a viscet after working so hard :)
@g1 sunstreaker - those are all such pretty viscets!
@angelus gaston - nyx and ash are absolutely beautiful!

sorry, not at my best today. kinda feeling like crap :') I'll try to be happy, though.

I don't have very much to say, other than I'm looking for someone with a doll-trait viscet that they're
willing to do an OOC breeding with. hmu if you're up for it!
★ the folly of man ★
folly/skelly/bazil ☻ it/any genderfluid ☻ adult

ImagexxxxxxxxxxxxxxxM

➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤

hi i'm folly i like to draw and stuff. not super active here
outside of adopting pets, but i do use oekaki sometimes !
i'm kind of forgetful so please don't be scared to PM me
if you think i've forgotten anything i owe you! ^_^

ImageImage
ImageImage
pfp by my buddy jonah hi oomfie
the folly of man

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Virixin » Sat Apr 07, 2018 1:24 pm

@edgy cat of DOOM :: Good luck getting that breeding <33
    @Kyyy :: Dude, congrats on that serious cutie !!<3 And I hope you can get relationships for your 'Cets c:
    @Mint :: ... thirty seven, Mint, thirty seven <0<
    @G1 :: Look at all 'em cuties! Congrats dude <3
    @Angelus Gaston Oo, huge congrats to you as well on the new additions!<3 I hope you can find relationships for your Viscets as well!
    @Yuroshi Huge congrats on your first Viscet !!<3 c: They're quite the beaut !
    @Silv Oh heck, another huge congrats!<3 Those two are gorgeous c:
    @~Teya~ <33 Dude, your art is absolutely fantastic, Teya c:
    @Zira. Hello there!<3 I hope you can get your first Viscet ^u^ If you ever need anything, feel free to contact me or one of the other Viscet staff members <33

Hey everyone! <3 Just dropping in to say I'm looking for relationships for my Viscets c: I'll link 'em below with a list of who's open for romance! <3 Just message me with your relationship offer and who you're interested in c: I will provide information on request

I'd really love to develop anything through roleplay, headcanon or art <3

Here's my Viscets!

Open: Uru, Istanu, Yiska, Adriesta, Tsukiko, Kapriel, Gaia, Esther, Nirvana, Lilith, Jasper, Violet, Rhiannon, Kiyoshi.

Well, I hope everyone has a great day or night!<3
Virixin

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~Teya~ » Sat Apr 07, 2018 1:52 pm

@juice box. Thanks for the compliment :'D I hope you find the relationships you want ^^
@edgy cat of DOOM Awh, I sadly don't have a doll 'cet :c I'm sure you'll find someone, though!
@Kydashing Wow, Stefani is GORGEOUS! Her hairrr I love itt
@Mint Chip ;^; Thank you Mint, that seriously means a lot! <3
@G1 Sunstreaker Rhoane is just, so pretty. I want to steal them x'D And also, Ferro! Wowie! What a beautiful pair of 'cets to breed to make such a cool bab<3

Hey guys! My art shop is now open! I'm almost done my first commission, I'll edit this post with it so you guys can see later. :)

Done! cx

Last edited by ~Teya~ on Sun Apr 08, 2018 7:13 am, edited 1 time in total.
Sherlock, Downton Abbey, Once Upon a Time, Supernatural, Psych, and Doctor Who NERD. My Viscets RP
Image Image Image
I'm also a Viscet nerd c: If you haven't heard of them click here and tell them I referred you please ^-^
Check out my NEW and improved Art Shop! My prices are still negotiable c:
My WIP story, ♛ The Prince, ⚔ the Soldier, & the Gifted ☀ #2 <3
~Teya~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby fromage » Sun Apr 08, 2018 3:28 am

No replies, wanted to drop this off real quick! c'x

Hey peeps! Need relationships for your viscets, but don't know where to start asking for it? Well, come and check the new Relationships Hub out! It's a thread for you to seek relationships for your viscets! We hope it will be helpful for you! <3
      editing profile soon
fromage

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me