➢ ᴠɪsᴄᴇᴛ ғᴀɴᴄʟᴜʙ ➢ V2 - Announcement pg706

Join or create fan clubs about your favorite things!

So we're still in the process of moving to dA fully and trying to get everything caught up still

but we do have our discord server set up, check it out c;
28%
YAAASSSS :D
42%
Oooooo :O
30%

Total votes : 43

Postby Guest » Sun Apr 01, 2018 9:37 am

Last edited by Guest on Sun Apr 21, 2019 1:24 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Re: ➢ ᴠɪsᴄᴇᴛ ғᴀɴᴄʟᴜʙ ➢ V2 - updates on pg 658

Postby cyberdragon725 » Mon Apr 02, 2018 4:16 am

no replies this time

I hope you guys are enjoying April fools day an Easter so far. XD It's been a rather egg-celent day so far and all these pranks are cracking me up!

That being said, last year I made some gift lines for everyone and I'll share them again today for you guys!
I hope you enjoy! Happy Easter! XD
xxxx my fren
xcreaterazoralexhowl
xbettajamesmiloyugi
xblutengu
xxx x COLLEGE‼‼‼
x blu helped coding siggg.
xxxxxx ^Precious Blu Bean
━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━
━ ⭐ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ 🌑 ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ⭐ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━
x To Do ::
✁ Full time job! Growin up
✃ plz send help
✁ Make adopts
✃ Update that toyhouse
✃ Do your gosh darn homework
✃ Stop failing college
✃ HMU if you need a toyhouse code
✃ Anxious as heck, but I'm still here so there's that
✃ Comissions are open, feel free to pm me

━ ⭐ ━ ━ ━ ━ 🌑 ━ ━ ━ ━ ⭐ ━x
My Website - TH - DA - The Tribe
cyberdragon725

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Zira. » Mon Apr 02, 2018 6:19 am

I dont think I have ever made an appearance here... I have tried several times in the past to get a viscet with no luck, but i am back again to try for my first viscet!
Zira.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Yuroshi » Mon Apr 02, 2018 10:20 am

@edgy cat of DOOM-- I love those little critters! The baby is just too cute and the colors on Kadupul makes me want to cry it's so pretty
@Gadgetrocks-- Your girl is so lovely??? Amazing. The artists for these are on a whole other level, to be honest.
@Zira.-- Good luck getting a viscet!! I'm also trying out for my first one~ I'm actually waiting to hear from a competition that's been judging, as well as applying for another one. For an extra I've spent 7+ hours on a piece of art, and I'm not even finished. But viscets, man, they're so beautiful. Worth it. I feel your pain with trying to get them though, there are so many good owners.

Hello again all! Just dropping by again to say that I haven't given up on getting a viscet, though I'm still pretty new to this community. And that's another thing. I wanted to compliment this community.
Everyone here has been so supportive and sweet, and it really means the world to me. So, thank you! Good luck to everyone trying to get some viscets~

PM's are always open, no matter what.
Have a wonderful day~

Avatar done by the amazing QueenNyra!!
Yuroshi

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~Teya~ » Mon Apr 02, 2018 12:20 pm

P. 665

@Yuroshi I saw your art piece -- it's lovely! I can see you put a lot of effort into it. cx I still remember when I was trying to win my first viscet. When it finally happened, it felt soo good o.o Good luck!
@Zira. I hope you'll win one soon! c: Breaking through to get that first viscet can be tough.
@cyberdragon725 Posted ;D Those lines are adorableee<3
@PreApex Ohh, a stalker I see ;) Glad to know your viscets are being re-homed !
@edgy cat of DOOM D'aww, I hope you'll get well soon. :c I really like Solitaire -- pretty bab c:
@Gadgetrocks Oh hey, I've seen you around ^.^ Hopefully you'll find the stubs for your custom, but sadly I only have 1 stub xD

P. 664

@~Prophecy~ I dig your art style, I hope others will commish you! ^.^
@LOCW_Bluestarwarrior I need to draw my viscets more often tbh ;0;
@muttgirl310 Aww, it's so sweet of you to do free art for others c: It feels so rewarding!
@Gubler :O Oh my GOSH! Charlie is to die for!! I freaking love him hh what a beautiful design ;-;
@grifforik I just love those emoji profile pics x'D --- I'm so sorry to hear about your Grandmother. :c
@Strudel Ohh! Coolioo! I only have one PPS viscet haha
@tiny little box Good luck with the legendary c: I saw your form, such cute art <3
@park_eunhuii That gorgeous scarlet bab is just <33 I love themm
@Gadgetrocks I like Aasira's colors! =D

P. 663

@•Ash Wolf• I hope you got the commishes you were looking for, my friend <3
@PikachuTori25 Your replies ain't got nuthin' on me XD I'm pretty sure I recall drawing Hiroki a while back ;D I'd have to say tho, I really like Sidon. What can I say, I'm a sucker for pink viscets I suppose c:
@mango marmalade,, Good luck with the viscet! My friend is trying out for the same bab as well.
@skyler1515 Nixie is a pretty child, and Marine !! That tail fluff, like, wow XD And Arthur <3 Stunning ;D
@edgy cat of DOOM Scelti's markings are just so pleasant to look at ! I love her items C:

Hey guys! How is everybody?

Now that the Ptero legendary judging is underway, I feel like I have nothing to do. XD I was basically working on my story or art everyday, so now I feel weird x'D

Anyways, I'm debating opening up my art shop again, but I will probably be moving it to an actual art thread.. because I feel like that might actually get more traction, lol
But yeah, I'm just curious who would be interested? The last commish I did was in Feburary, so it's definitely been a while, and my art has changed.
I also don't know what new prices I should go for? I don't want to go too high or too low, could you guys suggest what you think?
Here's a few examples to go off of:

Sherlock, Downton Abbey, Once Upon a Time, Supernatural, Psych, and Doctor Who NERD. My Viscets RP
Image Image Image
I'm also a Viscet nerd c: If you haven't heard of them click here and tell them I referred you please ^-^
Check out my NEW and improved Art Shop! My prices are still negotiable c:
My WIP story, ♛ The Prince, ⚔ the Soldier, & the Gifted ☀ #2 <3
~Teya~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Mint Chip » Tue Apr 03, 2018 4:52 am

{ Small Announcement }

The voting on the Hooves discussion (located here originally) has ended. The biggest percentage in favor of the change and a lot of indifferent votes as well. After some thought and watch on the numbers, we've decided to go ahead with the change of Hooves being an event rare to now being a roaming (event rare) trait officially.

So what this means is for those that own any currently is that when the trait is bred for or purchased it will be inherited as a roaming trait and it will only inherit the bottom pair of hooves. This change we hope will help increase the number of hooves in existence since it'll now be compatible with most event rares and legendaries. We've yet to fully decide it this trait will be the exception to the roaming trait rule that will allow for pairing with the feathered paws trait or not but if so it'll be the only two roaming traits that can be paired. That announcement may come later or it may be updated onto the Trait Compatibility list beforehand, either way.

Also I wanted to give a small remember that the Trait Compatibility list does have all Event Rares and Legendaries listed to current date with what they are and aren't compatible with. So remember to check that out if you're uncertain on the compatibility of two or more traits. c:
ImageImage | Image | ImageImage

ImageImage
You can call me, Mint or Minty.
I usually type in green.

╔═════════════════════╗

╚═════════════════════╝

Dark Cocoa is owned by my Husband & Mint Chip is owned by me
Art created by me

My PMs are disabled, if you have a Viscet related question,
please see this FAQ.
Mint Chip

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby T h e M a r t i a n » Wed Apr 04, 2018 5:13 am

sorry, no replies at the moment. >.<

so, three things, guys.

first, i would like to introduce my two newest viscets.

there is aquila that was generously gifted to me by ratatouille. here he is.

next, there is rigel, who i just won. ^.^ this is precious rigel.
i am looking for all kinds of relationships for the both of them.

okay, i have come up with an idea for my viscet au. seven viscets of mine are granted powers by the ancient ones to battle the hunter, orion, who seeks to plunge the universe back into darkness. rigel, lilith, and aquila are involved in this, and i may need several other viscets outside of my own to complete this idea. this brings me onto my next thing.

i am looking for a few stubs to get a tier 1 custom to make the hunter. i have six already, and need four or so. problem is, i only have like fourteen c$. if someone would be willing to trade the stubs for art or something like that, i would be grateful. i am a traditional artist, and can offer examples if asked. this custom would help complete the story for my au.

well, thanks mates, and i hope to see you all around! ^.^

My toyhouse
My Viscets
My French Warmbloods
My Tolters
Hello Everyone. I am T he M a r t i a n, as you probably have seen, and I prefer she/her pronouns. Hope to meet all of you at some point. ^.^
T h e M a r t i a n

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Abraxis » Wed Apr 04, 2018 5:35 am

@~Teya~ Impressive artwork Teya, you've improved a lot
:)
@T h e M a r t i a n Those are two lovely viscets Martian!

So I've been rather silent for pretty much most if not all the time I've been around excluding forms n whatnot. But I have been pondering on the idea of doing like either individual backstories with my viscets. Or one big story with quick small scale battles, with massive fight during other encounters scenes.

If you want, could take a look at my viscets via the link in my sig, n pm me any possible thought, or ideas if like to. I'd appreciate it a lot. I know I have more Legion members than Chaos members at the moment But, currently I'm primarly focusing more on building Chaos's forces.

*Please note that although Draxis, Tronis are both in Chaos. They are both leaders of their own Chaos group from two different realms. And that they are enemies for the most part, while every Legion group are allies no matter which realm/ dimension they are from.

I'm also waiting for some of the competitions to be judged, so I can possibly spice things up a bit.
Where there is a will, there is a way. Find your path to righteousness and never sway from the path. March on one foot infront of the other, and keep your head high. By as many steps ahead of your rivals and enemies as possible. But do not underestimate anyone.
Ravenscode - My Escape
Abraxis

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SilverSamurai » Wed Apr 04, 2018 6:58 am

@Gagetrocks - congrats on your new 'cet, I love her colors!! what a pretty design, I loved all the CNY 'cets
@edgy cat - congrats on them, I love solitaire, her lil floofy tail and PPS are such a cute combo, and Kadupul sounds quite interesting! Sweet and salty did a wonderful job during their GA term, I didn't have time to try out for any of 'em though :0 If you want/need relationships with Kadupul let me know, I have a couple kingdoms in my universe as well!
@PreApex - Welcome back! Sorry to see your older 'cets go, but here's to a new beginning! If you need anything feel free to PM me c:
@Cyber - thanks so much for organizing the april fools day 'pranks'! it was a ton of fun and I loved seeing the community so involved and confused by it! Those gift lines are so cute as well!
@Zira - welcome!! If you have any questions or every need anything, please feel free to PM me! I always love to help and enjoy interacting with new members c:
@Yuroshi - you as well! I hope you both find a 'cet you connect with and win soon!
@Teya - I'm glad to see you doing well! Gosh your art has improved so much, I'm so proud of all the development you've had in such a short time! Those art pieces look so wonderful, the lines are so clean and the coloring is incredible. Seriously great job <3
@Mint - Hooves are so cute, hopefully there will be more in the future because of this!
@TheMartian - Oh it's been a little while, glad to see you around again! Congrats on winning one of the prank babs, and that was so kind of rat to gif you hat batch! They're both so pretty, if you need relationships with them feel free to send over a message!

Hello everyone, I've been in and out for a few months, recently I've run into a few major setbacks for me and I haven't had much motivation to do much of anything, but I'm slowly catching up with myself. I'm a lot better recently, and I'll try to be more active in the coming months. Who's ready for the spring event? :0

I've come to introduce two new kids I've obtained fairly recently;

Keres - female - immortal - RU from the 2017 halloween tritail comp.

Never really fit in or had much going for her, she wandered around hopelessly for a while before meeting Lilith, a shinigami who tricked her into the realm of the dead by promising 'a better life'. Now lost, alone and in a new and strange world, she isolated herself in a small room with broken mirrors where she had time to reflect on herself. Ventures out with a newfound purpose, she sought out Lilith, and upon finding them, stood up to them and let out her feelings, to which Lilith crowned Keres with a crown of thorns and a a cloak of crow feathers, deeming her the Queen of the Fallen realm and in turn leader of the Shinigami. Keres reacted by banishing Lilith and sentencing her to life in the Mortal realm, wearing a mask to hide behind and bound by a Fate string to the Tree of Spirits.
With Lilith now gone and Keres still lost and lonely, she begins to feed off other's emotion, in doing so absorbing a fragment of their memories. After thousands of years of doing so, it is hard to distinguish her own memories and personality from those she has absorbed.

Pessimistic, scared and untrusting. She is very sweet, but very rarely opens up to anyone.

Vincent "Vinn" - male - roughly 26 years - James' 3rd year anniversary adopt

Older brother of Hitori and best friend of Ryuuji (unmade), he left home to start his own life with his best friend, who made a friend out of Luken, though they aren't too fond of each other but put up with one another for Ryuuji's sake. He took and interest in rocks and gems, making a small business of polishing and carving them and selling them in the Kingdom outskirts occasionally. On an outing, they discover meteorite fragments, which contain untapped powers of the universe if known how to use it, and they bring it back to study it further, but after some circumstances, Ryuuji opens a portal to another world to explore, and Luken takes the opportunity to attack Vinn out of frustration and confusion of not being told about the discovery, and in the midst of the fight the portal is broken, leaving Ryuuji stranded in the unknown. Now gone of the only thing that kept them together, Luken becomes a threat of Vincent, wanting the meteorite power for himself to further his science, but Vinn made a promise to Ryuuji not to let it fall into the wrong hands. After a couple years of silence, Luken makes a threat against Vinn by using his younger brother Hitori as a hostage, but is surprised when the younger viscet is able to escape on his own. He carefully follows his brother for a few years in the shadows, but can't forgive his brother for abandoning a stray egg. Finn takes in his brother's egg, raising Altair as his own and not wanting the viscetling to find out about his biological father, he keeps it hidden. He raises Altair to resent Luken and his science and help himself in traveling the world in search of more meteorite and keeping it hidden from those he deems unworthy.

Confused, frustrated, longing but kind. He gives others the benefit of the doubt, but finds it safer to not trust others. He entertains them and still sells normal gems and rocks, but keeps the valuable ones hidden from most.

It's hard to sum up my characters... I apologize for the large bios, but I did my best in summarizing 10-20k of writing of each of them ;;;
They are both open for relationships, but I will be more hesitant about them as they have very strict roles and personalities. As always I hope everyone is well and looking forward to the spring event, I'm excited to be back and more active in the community again.

Y'all are wonderful, keep it up! <3

Yo, I'm Silver and like talking with people and making new friends.
I enjoy music, birds, anime/manga, video games, and art. Feel free to send over a message whenever if you'd like to chat!

A lot is happening right now, but I'm doing my best

"I fell apart, but got back up again,"
SilverSamurai

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Matreats » Wed Apr 04, 2018 1:08 pm

Matreats wrote:
Hey y'all!

I've got some YCHs up for sale! Only one is lined, but there are other two sketches that are also available if you like the look of those!

boop

Link to them up there! Message me if any of you are interested!

──I AM LOKI, OF ASGARD!─────
┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅
──────────────AND I AM──
┌────────────────────┐
hello! my name is matreats c:
I love art, well-written characters,
and I love to roleplay as well ☆

RP characters
eldemore

└────────────────────┘
──BURDENED WITH─────────
┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅