Kalon Fanclub V.3 [CLOSED]

Join or create fan clubs about your favorite things!

Kalontines Day is coming up! Do your Kalons have sweethearts?

Yes!
27%
No, and they're happy!
13%
No, but they want one!
26%
-waggles eyebrows-
34%

Total votes : 340

ha ha satan

Postby Guest » Fri Nov 17, 2017 1:32 pm

happy 666 evryone!! i'm super tired but here's sum quick repliez! ♥
      @shibeboi ya we gotta b sneaky 2 get on this number eheh.. welcome 2 the club >>:-3c i hope u can get some art of yr kalons 2!!
      @aizawa shouta i'm glad someone shares my love for sixsixsix & u are a Saint for all those replies!!!
      @størmy dreamz !!! congratulations aaaH!! i hope u can find someone to make it, i'm sure it'll turn out lovely ♥
      @jishokoi oh tht's such a cute design!! i luv the colours & lil flop ears ee.. i'm glad u could find sum1 2 pick it up!
      @takura. SCREAMS yr kals are so cute & i still haven't gotten over how much i Love larkspur wow jst the adorable-est.. eheh i know how u feel abt being tent. w findin kals partners, so i hope u can find em all rly nice relationships!!
      @peach tea! wOa yr post is hecka aesthetic i luv it :-0c !! i hope u get some nice offers on yr kals uft, they're both real pretty i still remember when their batch was made ee that feels so long ago;;.. ♥!
      @sailor saturn micheal is rly cUte i luv him.. i hope u can get him a growth real soon, i bet he'll b lovely all grown up! <33
      @diamond sapphire you r lovely wow!!! tht's so nice of u to take reqs!! <333 i hope u have fun doing them :-0c !!!
Last edited by Guest on Fri Nov 17, 2017 1:47 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Re: Kalon Fanclub V.3 [New Poll]

Postby khvoxtic » Fri Nov 17, 2017 1:36 pm

Happy page 666

@Størmy Dreamz I hope you can find someone to help, if I had more slots open I'd give you a pm!!
@Jishokoi; What a gorgeous neon baby!! I love them soo much! I wish I could.
@Takura; I hope you find what you're looking for!! I pm'd you!
@peach tea!; I hope you can find a trade for those lovelies!!
@sailor saturn; I hope you can find a growth for that gorgeous kal!
@Diamond Sapphire; good luck with the commissions!
Last edited by khvoxtic on Fri Nov 17, 2017 1:38 pm, edited 1 time in total.

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
[Emersyn ⯁]
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
they/them | adult
kals xdm me

███████████████████
Feel free to DM me here or on discord if you
need to get in contact with me for anything!

[@khvoxtic on Dis] always open for a chat!
khvoxtic

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Karmel » Fri Nov 17, 2017 1:37 pm

x

★ ɪɴᴛʀᴏ​​​​

Hello! Alright so before I begin I just want to warn everyone that this is going to be a long... long post. I have been putting off a lot of Kalon related things I want to talk about and it has kind of just built up into this enormous list lol. But I really want to introduce some new characters, talk about developing pairings, show off some amazing art from incredible artists, and more. Rather than putting it off further I guess it’s time for the massive post. xD I hope everyone is having a lovely day so far and wish you all even better weeks to come! I know the holidays are fast approaching and I love seeing the joy and cheer it brings.

╔═══════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════╗

✎ ʀᴇᴘʟɪᴇs [ pg. 666 ]

@ Diamond Sapphire — That is so kind of you to offer free art. I hope you have a lot of fun drawing them and I just know the receivers will be so happy with the outcome. Art is always such a nice thing to receive <3

@ sailor saturn — Oh what an adorable kit. I really like the colors and markings ahh. I wish you all the best in searching for a growth! I bet they will look even more lovely as an adult and I can't wait to see them.

@ peach tea! — Oh best of luck with the trading, sorry that you couldn't connect but I am sure you will be able to find some Kalon to feel a better spark with. c: Sometimes it's difficult when you lose that inspiration but it feels better knowing that maybe someone else can find it with them instead!

@ Takura. — Such neat Kals you have! I am sure you can find some awesome relationships. I love getting different Kalons together and shipping to my heart's delight haha. Plus it really helps you develop their character in new ways. ^^

@ Jishokoi — Well you've done it again, an amazing design with such cute edits. Stop being so awesome all the time gosh. Can't wait to see them around as an official Kalon!!

@ Størmy Dreamz — Congratulations on your custom dear, that's awesome that you finally got it. I wish you well with now finding an artist to assist you with creating them ~

➥ ʀᴇǫᴜᴇsᴛs [ a new hub for my kalon services ]

I wanted to mention that I actually have a requests thread now for all Kalon related services! Things such as growths, transfers, MYO customs, and HM customs are all available when the status is open and it’s all entirely free. No payments whatsoever. Yet please remember that those who do seek payment definitely deserve it and work really hard to bring such services to you! I will always support those who bring art and designs to people no matter the price. <3

➥ sᴛʀᴇᴀᴍ ᴄʜᴇᴄᴋ [ what do you think ]

So streams. How do we feel about them? Good? Bad? Well I was wondering if you guys were interested if I did a weekly stream. Something like… Stream Saturdays? I would be either working on Kalon requests, doing fun little raffles, playing hunger games or other games with you guys, and stuff like that. Sometime to bring the community together to have a fun time. Let me know what you think!!

➥ ᴍʏ ᴋᴀʟᴏɴs [ characters close to my heart ]

I am finally putting work into my Kalon page that features my Medieval/Fantasy world Istrial. After a competition about worldbuilding it has really allowed me to sit down and write about this setting that features each and every Kalon I own. They co-exist in this world each with their own role and purpose. I am working on setting up the page with the new information and then (dun dun DUUUN) I get to start work on finally writing out each individual information for my kids. Personality, history, all of that good stuff. The only problem is I have a lot, and transferring the massive information stored in my head to a post? It’s going to be a challenge. But I’m up for it! ^^ Wish me luck.

Quite a few introductions are in order. I’ve won a couple competitions, had some kits, and received some customs. I am way too excited about the characters I have so I want to share them all with you guys! I could honestly talk for hours about my kids but I will leave it at a small description each for your own sanity haha. If you ever want to chat about characters or world-building I could talk your ear off and listen just as eagerly to all you have to say about your own kids, so hit me up with a PM!

Magnus was won from the Kalon #1189 contest and made by the marvelous naumachy. This comp was the one where I was able to finally build my Kalon world up and put things to words. He’s an archivist who lives in the secluded swamplands of the Rasland kingdom. He’s standoffish, hardly ever cracks a smile, and is far too strong for his own good. Breaking his own shelves on accident is an unfortunately common occurrence. Yet past that harsher barrier is a soft heart dedicated to history and the well-being of all life connected to this planet. Those he finds to be pure souls he makes it his mission to give them all a paper crane from the blank pages, a symbol of his trust.

On the opposite end is Magnus’s brother Ragnar, a custom made for me by the amazing high noon! He is a legend amongst Istrial, known to most as “The Lion” from his incredible battle prowess. As the elder brother he sees it as his duty to endlessly love and annoy his younger brother. His past time includes switching the archive’s books out of order, unfolding all of Magnus’ paper cranes, and being proud in his lack of history to a point where his younger sibling has considered disowning him. It’s all in good fun of course as he adores Magnus, wanting nothing more than to protect his family for life.

Also found in Rasland is the supposed prophet Vashti, a mysterious woman whom is only seen at night getting help from the stars to gaze into the future. It is said her beauty is unrivaled but not many see her for her face is always cast behind a veil. Aside from the proclaimed foresight there is rumors of her being an enchantress. It is believed she brews potions and casts curses upon the populace, but nothing has ever been confirmed. She is both feared and respected and people come to her for miles around to gain her favor. She was a custom made by the incredible Jishokoi!

Travelling north we have Luka in Arlasia. He was made by the brilliant CaptiveLegacy and has been a character I’ve been so eager to add to my stories for a while. He’s the adopted older brother of my Yvette, both sharing the royal titles of Prince and Princess. His sister however is the next in line for the throne while this goofball is a commander in the royal forces. Laid back, happy-go-lucky, and always wants to make others smile. You’d be hard pressed to get something serious out of him when he’s not in battle mode.

Nyssa was a kit made by the lovely elf_of_the_hollow who I traded for and grew. She takes her place as the youngest Frasier child in the royal Catalan kingdom. Having four brothers has made for a childhood where all societal expectations of her being a lady went out the window. Confident, strong willed, and most of all she has a knack for getting into trouble. She never once portrayed the perfect princess and instead opted for the mischievous personality she displays so fully today, much to the disdain of other high society members. Yet she cares not for what others think of her free spirit. She’s currently in a relationship with Miriam a temple priestess of Rasland, and is forming a bond with Miriam’s "adopted child" Felicity. The young priestess in training takes after neither of the two women and instead is meek, gentle, and dedicated to the faith of the temple. Together they make quite the interesting little family.

Some of the Kalons I have been most excited with are from a personal batch high noon made for me, the children of one of my favorite pairs Soren x Rameses! The kids are Osiris, a strong protectorate who devotes himself to his siblings care; Guinevere, an aspiring traditional ballet dancer who while feels a deep love for her family is more of the odd one out; Silvana, the quiet one who spends her time training in archery and hand to hand combat; and Kai, a kind soul who loves to build up the confidence of others and provide a shoulder to lean on. Currently I have only gotten around to Silvana’s growth but the rest are in the works! Silvana in fact pursuing the gorgeous Juliana, enamored by the girl’s charms, but not openly.

So the amazing Pallis grew my two boys Calder and Isadore!! They look amazing and I am very excited. They have an important story line being the next heirs to the Catalan throne after their father. While Isadore is the younger of the two, he is actually more favored by the people for future rule, something that makes Calder both angry and doubtful of himself. Yet Isa does everything in his power to support Calder in his path to the throne, caring not for the words of outsiders. On top of their growths I am dying over these human forms I commissioned from high noon. Look at how amazing they are ahhh!

In fact, their commissions are so amazing you should check them out on their DA!

My sweet Odessa received the most beautiful revamp from riddlestyx. I was having trouble connecting to her original design mostly because I did it myself, and I have been so in love with her character I figured a revamp could help. And it did! I highly suggest getting a design commission from this artist they’re fabulous. Odessa is the daughter of Mordecai, a Kalon made by okahui from Kalon #1150 contest. The tyrant of Galadan as he is known. I thoroughly enjoyed writing the story that begins his downfall for the competition, and hope to rework it for a more complete reading as before I only had 700 words a chapter which haha.

I am also happy to announce another pairing. We have Ezra and Cassius! The former was once a painter before he was blinded by an accident, and then learned to fight without sight to join up as a commander for Catalan’s army. During the rebellion of Galadan, Prince Cassius called upon his western neighbors to aid their siege of the palace, which is where Ezra and him first meet. From there they found in each other blossoming love. As time went on Cassius also taught Ezra that he could still paint even without sight, as he still had his instincts. I commissioned okahui for some adorable chibis of the two as well.

And we’ve pretty much reached the end of my ramblings! As a final note I want to share all of the art I’ve commissioned/received for my Kalons and I more than recommend giving these stunning artists some love if you ever need more art:

Soren Anthro + Ezra Headshot by sleepymeg on DA
      Iriana Anthro by Sammishimi on DA
      Chibi Iriana by Baron-Saucisse on DA
      Sawyer Chibi + Willow Chibi by oka-kun on DA
      Iriana x Lorelai Icons by Hinaichu on DA
      Willow Human Form by wolvesmakenice on DA
      Willow Human Headshot by tiqertoqer on DA

Thanks for listening! If you ever want to set up relationships/RPs/headcanon that's my favorite thing in the world so don't be afraid to PM me <33

╚═══════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════╝
Karmel

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby cyborgishly » Fri Nov 17, 2017 1:39 pm

whaddup whaddup??? how are y'all?? are you guys excited for thanksgiving break?? I sure am. ill try not to disappear for too long, but y'all know me lmao.

I just wanted to pop in real quick while I have motivation! you can find the good stuff below 😎

lookin to trade!!
alright so Im looking at a few of my kal pals!!

kaleho: ill take an uncommon myo for him, but literally feel free to offer anyone. no preference for him, tbh. edits and slots don't matter

asmodaix: id really really love a legendary myo for him, but feel free to offer anything. be warned, ill probably accept a legendary swap, but feel free to offer anything.

art trades yo

for art trades, my deviant art is located in my sig, looking for couple art tbh of Paz and Archie. it'll be traditional on my end. ill be picky probably, but just pm me if you're interested. titled art trades

so yeah!! thats it I think. hopefully. I hope y'all have a good night and I hope you have a great rest of your weekend!!! if y'all need to talk, my inbox is open, but other than that, keep on being awesome!!

Code: Select all
karmel- wowie that is a long post!! I love the request thread tbh, such a great idea! good luck with your world, and what pretty kids!! I love all of them sm and all that art is gorgeous!!
waterfront- lmao posting on page 666 is iconic
shibeboi- if you didn't post on 666 did it really happen?? also good luck with getting art!!
stormy dreams- wow congrats on getting a myo!! I can't wait to see them!!
jishoki- what a pure bean,,, I love them
takura- gl getting relations for your beans!! theyre lovely omg
peach tea- good luck on trading your kids!! id offer but im not really a fan of red, but good luck finding them a home!!
sailor saturn- what a pretty kid!! good luck getting a growth!! also I love your username
junemusic- wow what a pretty kid!! good luck finding her relations!!!
Aizawa- third times a charm :^)
this is calcutta,
bohemia is dead
cyborgishly

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Kalon Fanclub V.3

Postby Virixin » Fri Nov 17, 2017 1:40 pm

@Karmel holy smokes <3 I seriously love all your Kalons! They're all so gorgeous. And all that art is so dang beautiful as well c:
    @Størmy Dreamz Good luck finding someone to do your MYO for you<3
    @Jishokoi woahh <3 that design is pretty cool ! c:
    @Takura. good luck finding relationships for your Kalons!<33
    @peach tea! good luck trading those two! c:
    @sailor saturn Oo, pretty babe. Hope you can find someone to grow them !!

G r o w t h s ----

Because one is super overdue for a growth and the other two have been for more than a week ,,
      I'm looking for someone to grow the following kits for me! c: Message me if you're willing and we can discuss payment.
      Things I can definitely use for payment; cs pets, FR treasure, Lioden SB. I'd offer more, but unfortunately, I don't have anything else ;;

❯❯xxxxElyriaxxxxEethaxxxxLucienxxxx❮❮

T r a d i n g ----

I'm off cooldown now and I'm looking to trade the following Kalons. I've also got a standard myo I'm including in this. I'm totally up for trading all three for one Kalon <3 Just send me an offer!!

❯❯xxxxAdd 1/3 slotsxxxxSahloknir 1/3 slotsxxxx❮❮
Virixin

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Epiale » Fri Nov 17, 2017 1:45 pm

@Karmel - The request thread is incredibly nice, and I definitely need to read through your character pages, and worldbuilding. It's all so extensive, and I can tell you put an incredible amount of love into it. <3
@Størmy Dreamz - Congrats! And good luck finding someone to make your myo!
@Jishokoi - Super cute design! I'm assuming the cross-out means you found a buyer? If so congrats, and congrats to the owner of this pretty kal!
@Takura. - Good luck with relationship search! I'll definitely be combing through to see if I think any of my kals would be compatible. <3
@peach tea! - Aahhhhhh Holly. I love that kal, but I'm so attached to all mine. </3 Good luck finding trades for them!
@sailor saturn - Cute kit, I love the colors. Good luck getting a growth artist!

Seeking Artist________ ___ __ _
    Hello! I'm looking for someone who could add a hair edit to my kal Tilly! Below is her current ref, and the basic hairstyle I'd want for her.
    (meant to be the same color as her current hair)

I'd do the edit myself but I'm awful with oekaki, and I want it to look nice. <3 Willing to pay in c$ or art!

Found someone <3

Relationships________ ___ __ _
    As always seeking relationships for my kals. <3 You can find them all linked in my signature, and they're open for friends, enemies, and most of them are open for mates! (the exceptions there being my two taken kals, and the kit) Just shoot me a PM if you're interested, I prefer headcanoning and artcanoning, and mostly look for compatible personalities. <3
Last edited by Epiale on Sun Nov 19, 2017 7:25 am, edited 1 time in total.
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|

___

Eᴘɪᴀʟᴇ | Nᴏɴ-Bɪɴᴀʀʏ | Sᴋᴜʟʟ Uɴɪᴄᴏʀɴ

Same username on most sites.
(EthanEpiale on some)
I love monsters, unicorns, cute things, horror movies, and art. ♡
Feel free to PM me whenever!
Epiale

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby mango marmalade,, » Fri Nov 17, 2017 2:19 pm

hello everybody! i'm posting here for a few reasons, but the main one is that i changed my username! previously i was manymangoes, but i changed it to mango marmalade,, !

general!
i'm still looking for some relationships with my myo, custard! he's a salty chub-chubbo who likes to eat chocolate and be snarky. looking for some kals that can be...
a.) enemies/bullies? he gets bullied a lot because of his size, if any kals might do that??
b.) friends! he only (probably) has a few close friends because he kinda pushes everyone else away.
c.) maybe a mate? i'll be a lil' bit picky on mates for him, but just hmu with any kals O,,O

kal stuff!
i am extremely happy to introduce my smart-aleck, gay, ex-alien boyo, dani! dani comes from the planet falkoer, but was forced to flee after the planet fell in to an apocalyptic turmoil. he traveled to earth, and ever since has been on the run from an organization know as A.I.I.[against intelligent invaders] who seek to expose him for what he really is! currently i'm looking for a male kalon as a mate for him! also seeking some alien kals as maybe friends on earth with him? idk

replies!
@Epiale- gl on getting your hair edit, i'm sure you'll find someone! and the hair idea you have is really cute, congrats on getting the edit!
@juice box.- your kits are wonderful <3 gl on getting a growth artist !!
@Karmel- one, i love the idea of a request thread!! that's super kind of you to do that, especially for free?? also, i would love to participate in a weekly streams!
@Størmy Dreamz- ahh! congrats on getting a custom! i'm really excited to see what it looks like <3<3

mango marmalade,,

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby fūi » Fri Nov 17, 2017 3:41 pm

finishing the last two ych's i owee & hopefully finishing up the newborn i owe since last time join me decided to dip hngg anndd going to finish up some chibibibibiibs if im still awake by then lmao i want to have everything i owe competed by thanks givings since im going on small vacay hueheuhe

https://join.me/criticalrole

@mango marmalade, aah such a cute new username <33 custard is a cutie and i LOVE your new boiii dannii !! THEY SO CUTE??
      @epiale cute hairstyle !! good luck finding the artist ;O; i'd help if i wasnt so busy/booked hngg
      @juice box good luck with the trade !!
fūi

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Kyo » Fri Nov 17, 2017 3:45 pm

@ juice box.Hope you find someone for growths!!
@ Epiale Hope you can find someone to add the hair for you, looks good with what you've decided on so far!
@mango marmalade,, Love the colors on that kalon!!! The accents look so nice with that gray omg

Streaming free kalon's!!! Quite a few to pick from, come on in and enter for your chance to win a free sparkle dog!!!
https://join.me/kyolikeskits

gotta use ur cs name wife rules not mine ily wife

doll and icon by kivr
Kyo

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby mackstarr » Fri Nov 17, 2017 3:50 pm

@Karmel - your kals are all so beautiful ;u; I especially love Odessa
@cyborgishly - I am SO excited for thanksgiving break this semester has really got me questioning my life motives rip
@Epiale - love the hair idea, good luck getting someone to do it for you! (:
@mango marmalade - congrats on dani! I loved that kal ah

Still in search of someone to grow Marlin! I can pay! found someone! thanks everyone for the offers
mackstarr wrote:growth
Next, I would like to have my boy Marlin grown on the main lines (: I left him on
cupkit lines for a while, but I'd really like to see him bigger! PM me with offers;
I can pay in art or c$! Preferably someone experienced with hair to capture his floof!

breeding
I am also looking to breed one of my kals again! Not all of their weebly pages are
quite done yet, so bear with me on that haha.

These two: Luccicola and December both have 2 slots left since they have
both been bred once. I'll be more hesitant with them.

All the rest as follows have all their slots!
Samson - Holmes - Aubrietta - Avery - Birdie - Ignus - Nymphaea

I am hoping that Marlin will be grown soon, so if anyone has a really good match
for him I'm willing to wait until he's grown to try for a breeding! Feel free to ask (:
Last edited by mackstarr on Fri Nov 17, 2017 4:24 pm, edited 1 time in total.
_________

Hi, I'm Mack!
♥adult♥

♥proud cat-mom♥
toyhouse
art shop // DA
bilbo baggins?

mackstarr

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery