➢ ᴠɪsᴄᴇᴛ ғᴀɴᴄʟᴜʙ ➢ V2 - Announcement pg706

Join or create fan clubs about your favorite things!

So we're still in the process of moving to dA fully and trying to get everything caught up still

but we do have our discord server set up, check it out c;
28%
YAAASSSS :D
42%
Oooooo :O
30%

Total votes : 43

Re: ➢ ᴠɪsᴄᴇᴛ ғᴀɴᴄʟᴜʙ ➢ V2

Postby cyberdragon725 » Sun Feb 11, 2018 7:32 pm

edgy cat of DOOM wrote:@artgirl -- wow! that looks like a really good story! I might try to read it if I have the time/motivation :')
@ash wolf -- aw man I would've loved to get one of those! :o so good!

uughh I have another stupid question!!
I know they don't count to any limits, but does that mean you can win multiple PPS viscets per month? I just wanna know so I don't
get thrown into chaos

You sure can! Since PPS don't have limits, that means you're not limited on how many you can win per month. Go have at 'em and grab some kiddos, cause there's enough for a whole family running around right now! XD
xxxx my fren
xcreaterazoralexhowl
xbettajamesmiloyugi
xblutengu
xxx x COLLEGE‼‼‼
x blu helped coding siggg.
xxxxxx ^Precious Blu Bean
━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━
━ ⭐ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ 🌑 ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ⭐ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━
x To Do ::
✁ Full time job! Growin up
✃ plz send help
✁ Make adopts
✃ Update that toyhouse
✃ Do your gosh darn homework
✃ Stop failing college
✃ HMU if you need a toyhouse code
✃ Anxious as heck, but I'm still here so there's that
✃ Comissions are open, feel free to pm me

━ ⭐ ━ ━ ━ ━ 🌑 ━ ━ ━ ━ ⭐ ━x
My Website - TH - DA - The Tribe
cyberdragon725

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby imperials » Mon Feb 12, 2018 11:10 am

ahh no replies sorry <3! im a bit cut on time ahhhhh

i was wondering if anyone was interested in doing a feb breeding??
      (i honestly cant remember if i have any breedings set for this month
      so if I do with you, please let me know as im fairly forgetful ahahah)

im not picky on cets but id really love a legendary cet to breed with??
      or even a event rare cet would be lovely to be honest ahahha (possibly
      a two-way breeding so we can both get a kiddo if thats possible and I
      am more then willing to pay for both breedings edits wise ^^?)

otherwise im just looking to expand my cet collection honestly as im
      trying to get more back into the cet community as a whole as ive been
      sooooo busy lately ahhhh!

all my viscets can be found here ;; xxx

(note that my family tree is huge and i can give total credit to my amazing
      fren G1 Sunstreaker for putting this together i love you bb thank
      honestly you can probably tell which cets are related because THEY ALL HAVE
      TANDRIAS FRCKN SNOWFLAKE DESIGN LIKE I HAVE OVER 10 CETS WITH THAT DESIGN
      ahhhhhhhHH)

feel free to shoot me a pm!
imperials

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby muttgirl310 » Mon Feb 12, 2018 12:41 pm

@grifforik Oh my god it looks amazing! Thank you for my little Firefly looking fabulous!
@Limuma Congrats on Hugh! I was going to try out but got distracted and missed the deadline. I am so glad to see him in such good hands and my viscets are open if you want relationships once you have decided for any of your cets! Good luck on the art!
@Kydashing That art is so cute! I wish I had DA points to buy some art from you but maybe eventually!
@•Ash Wolf• Those are really cute! Good luck improving and practicing! I cannot wait to see what you do!
@imperials Good luck on getting breedings for your cets! Some of them are absolutely gorgeous so let me know if you wanna do a breeding with one of my viscets in the future! I would love a child from yours!

Ahhhh ok, replies are done

I wanted to pop in and let people know that my viscets are open for OOC breedings! I may be a bit picky with matches for Prairie and Azura as they are definately my babies but other than that I should be pretty open!
Prairie- Male
Ashling- Female
Azura- Female
Firefly- Male

I also wanted to introduce my lovely newest viscet Estrello!
And say thank you to cyberdragon725 for creating this beautiful child for me! Relationships are open for him but he hasn't been owned for 30 days so no breedings with him just yet!
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
┌────────────┐
coding art credit profile icon
my viscets dogons my art shop
● ● ━━━━━━━━━━━ ● ●
Hey I am Muttgirl but feel free to
call me mutt. I own a species on
here called Dogons and am always
willing to help out whenever I can
so do not be afraid to reach out or
send me a pm. I can help a little
with adoption forms and do some
art, although it's not amazing.

└────────────┘
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
muttgirl310

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Catskitten » Mon Feb 12, 2018 1:22 pm

i got this girl Her names Valene and shes a cook
bit shame that the comp didn't have many entries but im very grateful to have her :)

Sup people
@muttgirl310
A lovely boy:) good luck with relationships
Firefly has my fav trait leopard tail XD wish i had a rare to offer
@imperials
all those viscets are beautiful best of luck:)
@ArtGirl
welp time to add this to the list of stories i want to read
see if i can think up something;/
@•Ash Wolf•
Lovely art as always there:)
@cyberdragon725
their both adorable though im not entering because partner comp
@Kydashing
thats adorable art and thank you for Valene again love her
@true knight
i love compliment "competitions"
they make everyone feel good

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Sootclan - [Login to Sta.sh]Image - My Adopts
The Collectables - Potion Creatures Lab - Babusagi Image

ImageImageImageAvatar Credit
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Catskitten

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby fromage » Mon Feb 12, 2018 1:58 pm

no replies;;

i wanted to introduce some new bbs i got because i haven't done that in a LONG time, a year or smth i'm sure? i'll be doing them backwards and i'll try to keep it short ;u;

-Lynne Tilo; She'll probably be Keahi's IC daughter, I'm still hashing out whichever I want her to be birthed or adopted. But she'll be a pretty hype girlie with some sudden sourness here and there if someone does or says wrong thing. But she's a total besties with her cousin, Malie! Tilo family is growing larger and larger >:3c

-Daisuke; or better known as Sake for his love of sake. He's a tester and builder at Convey Corps, a factory specializing in transportation vehicles and branching out to technological stuff; also has a covert ops on the side. ANYWAY Sake, is also cousins to Hotaru, who works at same factory as a builder and painter.

-Lorwen; I don't really have anything for this boye yet? ;; I'm thinkin something witchery related or smth? But I wanted to throw him in this mix because Strudel did an amazing job on him!! <3

-Erin Mayfie; BOY OK A STORY FIRST. I was at a restaurant across from my workplace when she was posted. I typed out 1/3th on mobile, then decided I couldn't continue typing like that. So I walked home in slightly cold weather for a hour(with 20 minutes break halfway), then finished my form up on time all exhausted. It was worth it in the end! ;O; Surely a memory to look back and laugh!

About Erin; her form says it all; but tl;dr- She went to look for a village friend, Peregrine, ended up being conned by a leader into killing a sheep thinking it's to feed him. She had the tables spun around and accidentally agreed to serving him, lost her empathy, and given the sheep as a reminder and cape to use. She truly has a heartbreaking story, but she's somewhat happy alongside Peregrine, someone to relate to.

-Jack Morrison; .........yes, he's the Jack from overwatch, shut up. However I won't base him on his overwatch story entirely, but he'll work in that covert ops I mentioned as a commander. He haven't pretended to die, or defeated omnic war or smth at all. He's an old, but happy boye. He treats both Hotaru and Sake as his own, so he's quite a father figure for the two.

-Rocco; This boye owns and runs an animal sanctuary called Sunny Sanctuary with couple of other employees. It's placed in a desert-like land(think Egypt), but he saves animals from all over the world.

-Peregrine Edvin; ;o;! He was quite an impulse custom but I have no regrets. He's based off on three Studio Ghibli characters, Haku from Spirited Away, Howl from Howl's Moving Castle, and totoros from My Neighbor, Totoro! So he has somewhat Studio Ghibli inspired story! Same as Erin, he got conned into serving the leader, instead of empathy, he had his heart ripped out without a wound.

-Farrow; He runs the Convey Corps, but I'm unsure on his title still. It'd be alike to commander though! He's quite a grumpo and serious at times, he can make jokes if he gets it, but he tend to repeat it even if it ran dry.

-Lisette BelMonte; the daughter of fearsome BelMonte clan leader, and ruthless brawler. Now those adjective sounds like bad parents, but trust me, Fang and Canary aren't bad. They love their first born very much, and are willing to sacrifice anything to protect her. Lisette is still quite ditzy and young to have a part in the clan, and doesn't know what she wants to do yet. But both moms are understanding, and patient!

-Malie Tilo; starting and ending with a Tilo. <U< Malie is somewhat a crybaby, she'll cry at anything, but she's quite hyperactive and always curious. She's considered as """"abnormal"""" because of her mertail. The trait hasn't been passed down for many generations to the point that it's sure to be a dead trait, so it was surprising when she was born. Being a hidden trait, it stunted her growth, so she'll be small and youthful for a looong time.

Boy, I'm done x'DD This was fun and helpful to write down! <33 I don't mind relationships for most of them, but I'm picky with mates. PM me if you got relationship ideas c:
fromage

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby booklover789 » Tue Feb 13, 2018 5:30 pm

No replies this time - sorry!

I've been super busy with stuff in real life, but now I finally have time to introduce my new viscets!

Bambi - Male - Son of Moira and Crispin - Only Child - "Um, h-h-h-hello. M-M-M-My names Bambi. I h-h-hope you l-l-l-like my painting. I'm still practicing, so I'm not g-g-g-great at it yet, but I h-h-h-hope one day to be better."

Kyōsuke - Male - Son of Connie and Maccalay - Brother to Ayra Arcelia Kondesu and Kūhaku - "I try to be respectful, but it's super hard when grown-ups are annoying."

Aurelia - Female - Sad and Depressed Babe Who Cleans a Lot - "Trying to Make New Friends is Hard."

Poinsettia - Female - Viscet Who Cares for Her Younger Sister - "Merry my sister means the world to me. You got a problem with that, then there's the door."
Last edited by booklover789 on Wed Feb 14, 2018 3:21 pm, edited 1 time in total.
I’m dealing with extensive medical issues and some medical testing to try to figure out said issues. If I am scarce on here, that's why.

♪♫ Try to lock me in this cage. I won't just lay me down and die. I will take these broken wings, and watch me burn across the sky! ♫♪

Please send me a PM if you add me in PokemonGo!

Arovague Greyaromantic Androromantic
Requisexual Greysexual Demi-Androsexual Acespike Aceflux
Non-binary Agenderflux Fluidflux Versandrogyne

ImageImageImageImage
Image Image Image Image Image

booklover789

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby cyberdragon725 » Wed Feb 14, 2018 2:56 am

@booklover789 congrats on all the new kiddos! XD You certainly have a lovely bunch, omg
@mareep Even more lovely children. LOL It's wonderful to see them all though!
@Catskitten I love the items on your kiddo, geez
@muttgirl310 aw heck, you flatter me. <3

So guys, I've just got a little bit for you all right now. first things first, I apologize for disappearing for so long. I work seasonal jobs so the holidays are always more difficult and Im only just know getting everything back in order.

That being said, if I have made any batches or viscets and forgotten to add you or fill in your information, please pm me telling me so. I'll be sure to do that asap. Make sure to check before you message me too. I've added in what I could right now, I just need to know if you guys need anything in those aspects.

Next; Progress on the Viscet Wide rp. Since i'm still working on catching up batches and the hatchery has been flooded this month, I'm going to push it back a little over a week. Previously, I estimated to fully release it around the twentieth, but newest estimated date is now the 30th.
~While on this topic;
I am taking pre-registration for any legendaries interested in participating in the rp. These legendaries will have very large and important roles, so you must be active if you wish to use them. I will only be selecting a few for the higher roles, however, you are free to enter legendaries in general admission as well.

If you wish to apply with a legendary; please fill out this form and pm it to me
Code: Select all
username;
Name;
Gender;
Mutations;
Personality;
Brief History;
Your Activity;
Link to your last fanclub post; (If none, put N/A)

The final decision of the Genre is Fantasy Adventure, so get ready for some good old-fashioned medieval warfare, guys. XD
xxxx my fren
xcreaterazoralexhowl
xbettajamesmiloyugi
xblutengu
xxx x COLLEGE‼‼‼
x blu helped coding siggg.
xxxxxx ^Precious Blu Bean
━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━
━ ⭐ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ 🌑 ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ⭐ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━
x To Do ::
✁ Full time job! Growin up
✃ plz send help
✁ Make adopts
✃ Update that toyhouse
✃ Do your gosh darn homework
✃ Stop failing college
✃ HMU if you need a toyhouse code
✃ Anxious as heck, but I'm still here so there's that
✃ Comissions are open, feel free to pm me

━ ⭐ ━ ━ ━ ━ 🌑 ━ ━ ━ ━ ⭐ ━x
My Website - TH - DA - The Tribe
cyberdragon725

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Prince Audric » Wed Feb 14, 2018 11:10 am

no replies at this time

hello, So I'm in need of a few pieces of art for a story I'm working on. 2 mager pieces that I would really love to add and 1 that I don't need but would like to have. my C$ count is down to 370 but I can also pay in pets/items if you want. PM me if interested in helping me out
Quote from Assassins Creed
Prince Audric

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

➢ ᴠɪsᴄᴇᴛ ғᴀɴᴄʟᴜʙ ➢ V2

Postby VAALRAVN » Thu Feb 15, 2018 8:26 pm

NO REPLIES BC I'M REAL HYPE ❤❤

SO! As I'm sure most of you have seen I finally got my custom
        transferred by the wonderful jolteon!! I had planned this babe
        since a bit before my birthday in August last year and buying
        the T3 was really exciting for me, since my plan could come to
        life and be designed! And I also received an RU too, so I'll show
        both of them!!

Meet Ketsarukoatoru or "Rukoa", he's an Old God cursed
        with eternal darkness, he lives in an unknown place and
        wanders there, unable to leave for very long. He is there
        for many reasons and simply decides to accept it, still
        mourning the death of someone close, even after three
        decades. You can read a bit about him here, though
        some of this I still have to edit since it's for his old try
        out. Currently I am looking for relationships, one's I'd
        rather RP, very, and I mean very, tent on a mate but
        it would depend on the situation.

MY CUSTOM. Saarebas is part of a religion that is scared
        of demons and magic, due to Saarebas being born a user
        of magic, they were chained for most of their life until
        a fire happened and they escaped. I don't have much on
        them now but I'm happily looking for friends. They won't
        be accepting any mate offers since I may have someone
        in mind that they are maybe crushing on, (you know who
        you are c;) but yeah, more info coming in soon!!

That's pretty much it save for that I'm looking for a 'cet designer
        for my last MYO for a WHILE, they'll be based off of Eve from
        Neir Automata, the boy in my siggy rn, and I plan on having
        a simple design, if you wanna help feel free to DM me !!
    xxxx( // for it is when we fall we learn whether we can fly ) ( not here much )
VAALRAVN

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Vixen Luo » Fri Feb 16, 2018 7:18 am

hey y'all! <3
    i just thought i'd go ahead and introduce my newest babe (thank you so much, reep!) fatima

she's going to be leading a fleet of hellish soldiers as a demonic knight working under malloria
    it's a bit long but basically malloria used uriel's powers to make herself an army and grant herself queen-like power (not quite powerful enough to be godly) and fatima is one of many countless loyal soldiers. fatima herself is morose and heartless, easily willing to do whatever it takes to earn victory for her queen's cause.
    i'd love some rivals, enemies, maybe even soliders for her? >:0c ~ thank y'all!

@vesinir congratulations on the two new children!! omg that ru is so beautiful :'0
    @audric good luck finding some art!
    @cyber i can definitely offer some of mine if you still need em c:
    @booklover congratulations on those new babies omG they're so precous!!! <3
    please stop asking me to give you my viscets. thank you!
Vixen Luo

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me