➢ ᴠɪsᴄᴇᴛ ғᴀɴᴄʟᴜʙ ➢ V2 - Announcement pg706

Join or create fan clubs about your favorite things!

So we're still in the process of moving to dA fully and trying to get everything caught up still

but we do have our discord server set up, check it out c;
28%
YAAASSSS :D
42%
Oooooo :O
30%

Total votes : 43

Re: ➢ ᴠɪsᴄᴇᴛ ғᴀɴᴄʟᴜʙ ➢ V2

Postby ~Teya~ » Mon Jan 15, 2018 10:56 am

pg. 648

@•Ash Wolf• Giving free art to peeps is always fun! :) (except when it isn't, lmao) I wish you luck, hang in there! C:

@G1 Sunstreaker Congrats on your custom! Love the name, aha XD

@dimi. It seems everyone needs stubs lately xD I hope you get them soon :)

@true knight Haha, we both got our winged babs around the same time! :3 Diana sounds very intriguing, I can't wait to see what you do with her<3

@Sweet and Salty I agree with what Mint said about the design, and I like it! :) With a little more practive maybe you'll become a GA ^.^

@ArtGirl I adore Inteus! And what an interesting sounding story, I might just have to read it sometime c:

O_______O

Guys

I just got my first winged 'cet :0 And I am b e y o n d happy right now.

I have wanted a winged legendary since the DAY the SECOND I saw them. It's honestly been one of my biggest CS dreams to get my hands on one. Although they're certainly not as rare as they used to be -- I really don't care. They are soo perfect, I love them so, so much <3 I cannot wait to develop them for hoursss XD

Without further ado, here she is<3 Harmosa Armonía !
Sherlock, Downton Abbey, Once Upon a Time, Supernatural, Psych, and Doctor Who NERD. My Viscets RP
Image Image Image
I'm also a Viscet nerd c: If you haven't heard of them click here and tell them I referred you please ^-^
Check out my NEW and improved Art Shop! My prices are still negotiable c:
My WIP story, ♛ The Prince, ⚔ the Soldier, & the Gifted ☀ #2 <3
~Teya~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby barbatos. » Mon Jan 15, 2018 6:45 pm

No replies.

Just popping in to say I'm leaving the species. I'm leaving staff to rehoming my Viscets slowly, some by gifting and others by readoption, since the rules are hard to follow and confusing for me. All mateships are being dissolved, including those in my Viscets. It was fun while it lasted, but all good things must end.

Edit:: I wasn't banned or anything, gifting rules are complicated and a pain. Sorry for the mixup.
▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪
benny || he/they || adult || ♥ taken ♥
Image Image Image
ImageImage
my kalsavatar credit

i'm benny, and i'm a bit socially anxious but friendly!
i tend to stick to myself, but feel free to reach out! i don't bite!
my current interest is genshin impact, venti is the little blorbo from my shows
▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪
barbatos.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby fromage » Tue Jan 16, 2018 12:58 am

>:')

This is replies only post! I felt that few of my past posts had no replies, and I thought I should buckle up and reply to MANY as I can! Woo-

Page 649

@D.Va Online: I'm sad to see you go, but I hope you find happiness in another communities!
@~Teya~: Getting a legendary is always so nice! Congrats on your first, she's a beauty! <3
@-Shaded-: Hmm >o> I'm tempted to throw free art at you.
@Sweet and Salty: Streams are always so fun, I'm sad I missed it. I hope everyone who went had fun!

Page 648

@kiffell: Heyo! Pm me if you need proofreading or a feedback with writing! <3
@GotSalt?: Technically, welcome back! I hope you enjoy your stay this time around!
@•Ash Wolf•: So nice of you to give out stubs!! :'0
@ArtGirl: Congrats on the new viscets!! The penguin bab working as agnet reminds me of club penguin..
@Sweet and Salty: I agree with what Mint says on that post! Also, go easy on blurs a little bit. :'0
@true knight: Aaaaaaaa, that legendary bab and the angel viscet! Congrats friend-o! ;o; I can totally relate to whole wanting to give a viscet a happy story but it just can't happen--
@dimi.: Stuuuubss
@G1 Sunstreaker: So many viscets-- but I'm so happy you loved the snoop I gifted you! <3 I do hope the ufa 'cet goes to a good home!
@mareep: henlo
@lunala.: It's always entertaining to read answers to those questions <3

Page 647

@Sweet and Salty: Oh man, those pixels are super nice!
@steampunkvale: Hm. I'm not great at drawing on oakeai, but I can TRY to give a doodle of outfits if needed for better reference?? Pm me if you want :'0
@~Teya~: Eeee more answers!
@Prince Audric: Aw, the ragdoll lines is really adorable! ;w;
@tenlittlesoldierboys: answeeeerss
@SilverSamurai: I agree! I've only been here for a year, but I agree with you! <3 Here to another year!!
@Sweet and Salty: Again, you do a really nice job on those pixels! :0
@G1 Sunstreaker: I'm still tempted for that blue-maned babe <u<
@tiny little box: I'm def trying out, haha- catch me writing a bit too much for that comp >:3c
@Dolly: I wish you good luck on getting a custom!

Page 646

@grifforik: Mmmmmh all those pretty babes! I sure hope they all go to a good home! cx
@Sweet and Salty: I voted <3 Eitherway, I'm interested in which one you and your friend end up writing about!
@Rescue2001: It's stub-mania lately >o>
@dimi.: Henlo!!! Welcome to the community! <3
@.paris.: stubbbbss
@Kydashing: Heck, Carpi is so heckin pretty! Congrats!
@•Ash Wolf•: That's a really interesting viscet! :0 Good job!
@Prince Audric: Oooo, hecka nice custom! Congrats on your first one!
@Surroundingcrystals: More stubs! cx
@DragonCave: Oh man, too many pretty viscets!! Congrats on getting them! <3

Page 645

@~Trompy: I'm interested!!- in a good home they went to! <3
@stride: Welcome!! I hope you enjoy your stay here!
@GotSalt?: If you need help with trying out, let me know c:
@~Teya~: That's super sweet of you to give out free art despite a mistake in commission ;o;
@ArtGirl: EEE why didn't i see this post earlier!! (Oh man pfft, the examples stick-figures in your link got me chucklin cx )
@•Ash Wolf•: The art is super adorable! ;u; Good job!
@vesinir: >:P Tablet overheating is never fun!
@Lil' Red Floof: Oooo! I hope you find relationship for your viscets!!
@SergeantWinter: I wish you good luck in getting your first viscet! <333
@cyberdragon725: Aw I wish I joined and asked some questions! But I'm sure it was fun!

Alright, that's all I can do now. I need to eat--
fromage

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby the folly of man » Tue Jan 16, 2018 5:11 am

ayyy no replies bc I don't think I've posted for like 5 pages?? correct me if I'm wrong hhh

first of all, I've made some new gift lines! PPS ones!

second of all, I got a 3rd viscet! he's my first PPS viscet and I love him!
★ the folly of man ★
folly/skelly/bazil ☻ it/any genderfluid ☻ adult

ImagexxxxxxxxxxxxxxxM

➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤

hi i'm folly i like to draw and stuff. not super active here
outside of adopting pets, but i do use oekaki sometimes !
i'm kind of forgetful so please don't be scared to PM me
if you think i've forgotten anything i owe you! ^_^

ImageImage
ImageImage
pfp by my buddy jonah hi oomfie
the folly of man

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Virixin » Tue Jan 16, 2018 12:04 pm

xx
    Long post warning ??

replies wrote:@edgy cat of DOOM Oo, those lines look soo cute!<3 Congrats on your third viscet too, they're so adorable! c:
    @~Teya~ Congrats on that gorgeous winged babe, Teya!<3 I just love the shoulder markings on her ^u^
    @Sweet and Salty I hope the stream was fun !! c:
    @•Ash Wolf• Hope the stream was fun! Hope you can find someone to give the stubs to!<3
    @ArtGirlAww, congrats on your newest additions! c: They sure are cuties!
    @true knight Oml, congrats on those two, true! I'm in love with Diana's colors ?? and that mane ?? holy h e c k
    @G1 and big congrats to you too on the new viscets, my dude! Transformer Viscets are the best Viscets 👌👌

Really late on answering these questions but... c:

When did you join the community?;;
    Oh geez. I believe I joined the community around October of 2015, as lady lightwing. I don't remember exactly when I actually first tried out for a Viscet or when I first started posting on the fan club. But I do know it was somewhere around October of 2015 c: But man, 2015 feels like yesterday, tbh. I can't believe it! :0

Who was your first Viscet? Have they changed since you've gotten them?;;
    My first Viscet was Autumn, Viscet #231. Oh my, yes she has changed since I have first gotten her! Compared to when I first won her, Autumn was the alpha of a feral pack in modern-day Earth. The pack was roughly 6 or 7 members. Now, she exists in a complex AU world based sort of in medieval times with nearly seven times more Viscets who each have their own unique roles. Autumn, to this day, is still being worked on and developed as I expand my world and is currently a retired war nurse who has decided to stay in the medical field! c:

What is your favorite thing about the Viscet community? Any favorite memorable moments?;;
    My favorite thing about the community is how nice and welcoming it is<3 It has been quite easy to open up to this community and really get to know a lot of the sweet-hearted people who have decided to join!<3 My favorite moment, well, I have two so... my favorite moments in the community are; when I first joined the staff, who are all like a family to me tbh, for this wonderful species & when I reached out and made some really great friends! I will never, ever regret joining Viscets! ♡♡

What do you look forward to in the next year?;;
    Future events and adopts to be made! ♡♡ From all the ones I've experienced, I know future ones will be fun! c: I also cannot wait to see what our artists have in store for us in the future and to see what beautiful adopts are to be made.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

And now, to introduce my newest additions! ♡♡

Apologies lol! Adriesta's image is the only one I'll be showing 'cus it's so big. I'm still s h o o k that I won her! I'm just,, tiny screams. This little baby has a huggeee role in my Viscet world. She was created between, literally, the realms of Ethereal & Ishemorta thanks to the mixing of angel and demon magic. Long story short, she becomes the new founder of my Viscet world purgatory, Klerotha. Which is kind of ironic, because she was created between Heaven and Hell. She was banished at the beginning from Ethereal by mean ol' Xelemis because she defended herself against an angel who attacked her; he blamed it on her because she's part demon :> Though he later apologies and lets her back. She also almost became a showpiece to Ishemorta thanks to Tristesse but nah. She escaped in time. That,, basically sums up her story in a few tiny sentences?? But I'm just so happy to officially own this gal and to work on her even more /sob/

Wraith //
      Wraith, or Lord Ishemorta, is a really important Viscet to my world. He's the oldest brother to Xelemis, not really but for story purposes he is. He was originally supposed to earn the title of Ethereal founder but because his youngest brother was born, Wraith was basically thrown to the dogs and earned Ishemorta instead. So, he's a pretty salty dude. No one knows if he actually exists anymore, tbh. Wraith rarely ever deals with problems in Ishemorta anymore and that's why he decided to give Tristesse the title of "Devil of Ishemorta," so she can handle the problems. She doesn't though. He really hates her. Like, really hates her. Not a lot is known about this dude as Wraith is very secretive. Just don't ever cross him because he's actually pretty violent and has a short temper. Never trust Wraith; he is cunning and sly, and will hurt you with whatever he can do to do it.

Cherimoya //
      This dude ,, mmm! I love him! While he may seem colorful and bubbly on the outside, this guy is pretty strict and businesslike-- to anyone in public, that is. Cherimoya prefers to treat conversations with strangers like business/formal conversations. Though, he rarely makes contact with strangers and tries his best not to; preferring solitude with personalities he knows. Privately, Cherimoya can be a pretty good-natured dude. He keeps some of the strict attitude to him but can lighten up a lot once he lets you close to him. Cherimoya basically formed the rebellion during the War of Purification called the Iron Rose legion because, hey; someone pointed out that a rose was a near symbol of peace and they would stand as strong as iron to fight for that peace. He was young when he became the commander of the legion, roughly about 20-ish in human years. At first, Cheri didn't want to lead the legion but they voiced their opinions and he was stuck there :>

Hajnalka //
      Hajnalka, still in a bit of development, was a wonderful surprise from a close friend. I love her so much! I believe she's going to turn out as selectively mute and be an insomniac who weaves dreams for those in Phiaddesia. Hajnalka is sought out by many across Phiaddesia to help rekindle better dreams and to diminish their nightmares. Though, it's not always effective. She basically "fixes" the ties between the dream world for Viscets who suffer from breaks and tries her best to. Hajnalka is a sweetheart who really just puts others before her. She only talks to those she is close with, which is... two Viscets? Though, right now those are just ideas and may change over time!
Virixin

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby lex » Tue Jan 16, 2018 4:06 pm

@juice box - congratulations on all of your new viscets! ^^
@edgy cat of doom - ahhh those pps lines are so cute ;_; your style is adorable..!
@mareep - dang... look at u
@d.va online - sad to see you go! i'm glad you had fun while you were here, though.
@teya - congratulations on your winged cet! i love the shoulder/torso markings

--

hello guys!! i haven't been too active recently but i've had a good bit of muse lately so, i'm going to draw! probably mostly just sketching and maybe some lore-based stuff. i'll also be answering any questions about my viscets or mine & true's world, eterna! so come with any questions you'd want to ask (please, i'd love any input...... i'm so bad at thinking up specifics). Anyway!!

https://join.me/lexadant00 whoosh

(also you can see my viscets to draw https://toyhou.se/lexadant/characters/t ... ged:viscet there)
lex

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Vixen Luo » Wed Jan 17, 2018 10:45 am

no replies this time my dudes

just a quick thing! i don't have an available claim for this kid so they're going UFA <3

please stop asking me to give you my viscets. thank you!
Vixen Luo

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby mellow yellow. » Wed Jan 17, 2018 11:15 am

Code: Select all
@~Teya~ - omg what a babe- Congrats on your first winged one!
@D. Va Online - It's super sad to see you go.. I'm glad you had fun while you were here. I kinda feel the same about the rules, though. They are a good bit confusing
@edgy cat of DOOM - omg those gift lines are adorable and i love them

Heya again. I made some more entries and i'd love some critisisms on them (I don't really know how to feel about them cries)

Entry 2 Entry 3 Entry 4 Entry 5

Howdy! I'm mellow yellow., but yall can call me mellow if ya want. I'm finally returning to chicken smoothie and I couldn't be better!

My Toyhou.se

My Deviantart

My Twitter
mellow yellow.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~Ash Wolf~ » Wed Jan 17, 2018 4:23 pm

@Sweet and Salty, very beautiful designs!
@True, Defiantly trying out!
@lex, had fun in your stream ,sorry I had to leave so soon hope the rest was fun c:

Hey guys! Stopping by to drop off a stream and a few other things.
join.me/drawwithashwolf
will be doing a few GA designs and maybe some art

I and here looking for some help with my boy Luka. I'm trying to develop him into a secret agent of some sort. I need a few people for his story and a possible mate. I'd Need a villain, damsel in distress, a the best friend who has no idea about Luka's job, another agent that words with him (partner) and maybe a sibling (adopted). Let me know if your interested. FYI the damsel in distress would most likely turn into a mate. Title the pm Luka Relationships.

Also I seeking art of my Gaara! I can only pay in pets and c$ right now. Pm me if interested titled Gaara Art
Image Image
~Ash Wolf~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Snuggle_Bean » Wed Jan 17, 2018 6:45 pm

@Ash Wolf- Hope you find some lovely viscet!!!!
@Sweet and Salty - Lovely art!!!!!!
@True Knight- Goal that babe is lovely and cute!!!

Hey guys I'm have my commissions open here ^^ i have 4 slots remaining if anyone is interested will open more when a slot opens!!^^ trying to get my custom it will mean a lot I can't wait to get my girl transferred and her story done!!! Also answering some questions bellow!!!

When did you join the community?;;

I joined the community on January 22 2016 the date is almost coming up I am so happy I did this community is the best thing ever and I am glad I am able to be in it and share the love of this species.

Who was your first Viscet? Have they changed since you've gotten them?;;

My first visit was kayla unfortunately I was not able to keep her I lost interest in her no matter how many times I tried to connect over and over I could not bit I am glad she found a good home where she can!!

What is your favorite thing about the Viscet community? Any favorite memorable moments?;;

My favorite thing about the community is the people and the species it's self they are both amazing and it has helped me through some though times and everyone to the staff and to the adopters I love you all.

What do you look forward to in the next year?;;

I look forward to just be able to see the visit species make it through another year with great adopts and much love!!!
Last edited by Snuggle_Bean on Tue Jan 23, 2018 5:00 am, edited 1 time in total.
Snuggle_Bean

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me