➢ ᴠɪsᴄᴇᴛ ғᴀɴᴄʟᴜʙ ➢ V2 - Announcement pg706

Join or create fan clubs about your favorite things!

So we're still in the process of moving to dA fully and trying to get everything caught up still

but we do have our discord server set up, check it out c;
28%
YAAASSSS :D
42%
Oooooo :O
30%

Total votes : 43

Re: ➢ ᴠɪsᴄᴇᴛ ғᴀɴᴄʟᴜʙ ➢ V2

Postby Kydashing » Sat Oct 21, 2017 3:46 pm

Hi there everyone, wanted to first introduce my newest viscet, her name is Karianna.

All her info right now is there, and im really glad to have her. Took a lot of thought behind her but im happy. :)

Secondly, i have 2 different YCHS going on. 2 small flat sales and a small auction. (Second one is good for anthro!) Hope you take a moment to check them out?

Code: Select all
@vesinir Hope you can get some stuff out and done. Oero is a collo :DD
@SilverSamurai  Oh Krosis is such a lovley name, i feel so hurt reading her little story though! Id love to have my Kirene possibly become friends as she has a harsh bacground as well but its be good for both of them!
@Mint Chip Im sure your stream was fun, sorry i missed it!
░░░░░░░░░░ ░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░ ░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░ ░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░ ░░░░░░░░░░

══ ══ ══ ══ ══ ══ ══
L I N K S ::
[My Trello/Art progress]
[My DA]+[My Viscets]

B L U R P S ::
Thank you tenlittlesoldierboys
For your help with my
signature!
All rights go to Warner Bros.
+ J.K. Rowling
PFQ! Click Here For MEH?
══ ══ ══ ══ ══ ══ ══

░░░░░░░░░░ ░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░ ░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░ ░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░ ░░░░░░░░░░
Kydashing

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby magpiemochi. » Sat Oct 21, 2017 4:19 pm

replies wrote:pg 619

@•Ash Wolf• What an absolutely gorgeous viscet. I love the greens along with that red mane, oh my lanta I'm in awe ;o; Congratulations on them!
@D.Va Online I really love that viscet. Shady did such a marvelous job on it, I can't even. I wish I had the time or motivation to try out for it aaa it's so gorgeous!
@Razors AAAA Djinn is such a pretty bean <333 I love milo's batches sm ;u; also Rocket is A++, I love the story you came up with for him. I'm also still so super overjoyed that you love Jophiel so much ;o; <333 He was a blast to work on!
@.kaede Welcome back! Ryota is truly a gorgeous viscet, oml.

pg. 620

@Zeve Hey there! Welcome to viscets <3 It's always great seeing new faces in the community. I also love all of the babes you've acquired so far! Congratulations on them all c:
@edgy cat of DOOM Welcome to the community!
@G1 Sunstreaker It's been a while since you made the post, so I'm really hoping someone has been able to offer their help for your custom! I wish I could, but I currently have zero time and you'd be waiting a couple months more than likely ((((: spobs forever
@•Ash Wolf• Well that's a neat idea!! I hope you had some takers! c:

pg. 621

@booklover789 Wow! Niamh is a beautiful viscet! Congratulations on her <3 and hooray for mates! That's always a great feeling c:
@milo. yaaaaaaaaaaas I love all of the new children aaaa <3 Alexstrasza is a happy gal now that she has her pretty noodle boi ;u;
@redwolf466 I love both of those viscet so much! Congratulations on them c:
@kiffell That YCH is so cute ;o;
@_Alex_ yAAAAAS ALL THE not so new CHILDREN <3 I love them all sm
@PikachuTori25 o: I love all of your new viscets so much! They're all so beautiful <3 Congratulations on them!

pg. 622

@Wrathia <3333333!
@Kydashing I love those adopts! Mmm, bacon.
@Swoorny Hey there! Long time, no see! Congratulations on all of your new gorgeous babes c:
@~Trompy WHAT AN AWESOME BABE, AAAA I love it!!
@Shadow Striker Aaaaaaa keep up the great work! I love seeing your adopts! c:
@Mint Chip So excited!!
@juice box. Heck... that is a gorgeous viscet!! Congratulations!
@•Ash Wolf• Thank you for the gift art! That's so nice of you ;u;
@Wrathia AAAAA I can't wait to see the customs that come from this <3 c:

pg.623

@true knight Read it, and loved it!! Fitz and Yuri are such cuties. I'm so super glad I could provide Yuri a friend!!!
@mackstarr Yes!! I Loved what you had for the viscet in the competition! Congratulations on him!
@D.Va Online Congratulations on your custom! She sure is pretty <3
@.Skye. Super huge congrats on your custom! I know you were super excited about her

I have a few new viscets I'd like to introduce too <3

first up is Alexstrasza.
Her mother is what is called the 'Matron Mother'. It's a really important role on the continent of Auwei. Basically, she can tell viscets who are planning to become mothers what the fate of their child is before it's even hatched. This process happens before the egg is even fertilized in the first place so that the two hopeful parents can decide whether they want to go through with the breeding this season, or wait until next.

Because of her role, she wasn't able to have children of her own and she never really minded ... At least until she met her beloved once more in the world of viscets. This was something Alessandre never told Allaster because she didn't want him to be disappointed (even though he never would be), so every breeding season when they still weren't presented with an egg, he merely shrugged it off with a smile. "When it's meant to happen, it'll happen." He continued to be optimistic. His incredible optimism inspired Ugin while her own daughter's despair hurt her. So, without much hesitation, Ugin wordlessly blessed Alessandre the ability to have a child of her own.

Alexstrasza is the miracle child the couple always wanted.

She's happily in a mateship with Milo's peacekeeper, Miervaldis Ma'at so no romance, but she's definitely open for friend and enemies!

Next up is Chernabog:

He's basically the King of nothing, but in his delusional head, he feels like he's the most important viscet on Auwei. He's the ruler of 'The Badlands', which is a desolate wasteland that consists of malnourished viscets, a massive boneyard littered with vultures, and Chernabog's own crumbling castle of sorts. Tyramet has offered to help him on many occasions, but he's a very egotistical viscet who accepts help from no one. Many believe he truly is ill and is so delusional that he doesn't see The Badlands for what they truly are, and instead still sees the ghost of what was once in its place.

open for:
romance:
no
friends: yes
enemies: yes

This is Kiatre! Strudel gifted her to me this month and I'm just ;o; I love her!! Kiatre is a lawful good bean who will stand up for justice every time. She's an ex-military gal and is currently one of many bodyguards for only the most important viscet in the modern world: Moriarty. A lot of viscets underestimate her because of her 'cutesy' look,
but she won't hesitate to take down anyone who threatens her, her job, or her son.
Her entire world is her son, Jacques, and she would do absolutely anything for him. I mean... they even have matching collars, for pete's sake ;o;

She doesn't have a mate at this very moment, but despite her best efforts not to get involved with anyone, a certain viscet has caught her eye. She's definitely kicking herself for that one. Her best friend is Lynn, and the two of them are basically one in the same <3
open for:
romance:
no

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

Next up is Angelus. (keeping everything links now to cut down on image heavy posts!)

Angelus is a vessel of sorts. Like Ugin herself speaks through milo's Narrator, the angels of Ugin speak through Angelus. Unlike The Narrator, though, this drives Angelus absolutely crazy. He didn't ask for this, and if anything it makes him despise Ugin and all that she stands for. Most others just assume he's mentally unwell, but those who believe in the Guardian also believe in his claims. Even so, he doesn't like to talk about it much. Just speaking of what goes on in his head makes him feel like he's just delusional, so he just deals with it on his own for the most part.

open for:
romance:
crushes only
friends: yes (this poor boy really needs a friend LOL)

Now I have Gizamaluke! The final Harbinger I needed in order to complete the Harbingers of the Seasons aaaaAAA and it's great. The Autumn harbinger wasn't supposed to be this evil dude but... the opportunity was there and the ideas wouldn't stop. So, Gizamaluke is the corrupted Harbinger of Autumn. Instead of the usual cool weather and changing leaves, he's left Auwei in what could be classified as a Dark Age of sorts.

Kaecilius came to him with an offer that he just couldn't pass up. He was tired of hibernating for most of the year and only coming out when it was time, and then... going right back into hibernation. It was repetitive and far from enjoyable, at least for him. He didn't feel important... and Kaecilius changed all of that for him. He was given the power to do anything he wanted. He could accomplish anything with the power given to him by Kaecilius... but power always comes with a price, and Kaecilius is far from merciful.

I also have little Auberdine, who Razors very kindly gifted to me not too long ago <3. Auberdine is a very sweet and soft spoken girl who absolutely adores her two fathers.
She gets her love of life and nature from her father, Tobias, while her quiet demeanor comes from Kunal.

As much as Auberdine would love to see the rest of the world surrounding her, she would much rather stick close to her family in order to protect them in any way that she can.

open for:

romance:
no

Last one!! Here's Natasha! I'm just so happy because alex bought her for me while I was at the dentist, just knowing that I'd want her so bad... And she was right. ;o; Thank you so much, Alex.
It was such a nice surprise to come back to!

Natasha is an assassin/spy... One of the best in her field, honestly. When she's in work mode, it'd best to just steer clear from her at all times, but once she's out of the mode, she definitely knows how to have a good time. She's smart, sassy, and has an amazing sense of humour.

open for:

romance:
crushes only (keep in mind, she is a lesbian!)

ALRIGHT LAST COUPLE OF THINGS, I PROMISE... BUT!!! I'm excited ;u;

I know I already mentioned it in the introduction post for Alexstrasza, but I wanted to announce it! Alexstrasza and Miervaldis Ma'at are mates! The peacekeeper watched as the little one grew into the fierce protector that she is now. He's always been her guardian angel of sorts, but they didn't realise they were actually one another's soulmate until the two were face to face with each other. Ever since then, they haven't parted ways. They stay up all hours of the night and talk about the world and their lives and how everything might end up. They protect one another, they support one another, and most importantly, they love and respect one another. <3

ANNNNNND My precious little child, Dragonfly finally found herself a mate as well! Dragonfly and true knight's Mikleo (Cleo) are mates now too! These two cuties met when Dragonfly was on the move again to look for her long lost mother. She found and went through one of the many portals spread out around Auwei,
which landed her in a world completely unfamiliar to her. Not only that, it landed her smack dab in front of a very surprised viscet! Completely surprised by the interruption, Cleo bombarded her with excited questions, barely even hearing the few she had as well. She found it charming and couldn't help but to smile and blush at him as he sputtered about. Once they both calmed down from the excitement, she was able to explain herself and he seemed more than happy to follow along and help her on her travels. The quick decision wasn't as odd to her as it should have been... She was just overjoyed to have someone by her side. She wouldn't be lonely anymore in her travels.

One thing lead to another though, and the two just couldn't keep themselves from falling for each other >) it's too cute and I want to scream ;o; I never thought she would feel comfortable enough with anyone to actually open up like that to them, so this is big for her!! AAA

Anyway my dudes. thank you so much for reading through all of this craziness LOL <3

.・。.・゜✭・.・✫・゜・。.
magpie / she/her / adult
ImageImage Image Image
pfp & sig art by me
magpiemochi.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby maritime. » Sat Oct 21, 2017 5:35 pm

Replies:
    @Mint - I hope the stream went well!
    @.Skye. - Congrats on bringing Emmy to life in the viscet world! She looks like a very special gal!
    @D.va Online - Whoa she's so sparkly and intricate!
    @Silver - Congrats on those two moar birbs yes!
    @Vesinir - I hope your stream goes well!
    @james. - Whoa congrats on all the new additions! I'll have to try and hit you up for friendships and enemies sometime! Your characters are always amazing to read about!
    Answers:
    It's almost halloween! Which of your viscets get a little too into it?;;
    Definitely Hollow since he is considered to be the spirit of Demon Night! note: Demon Night in my AU is like the equivalent of Halloween!
    Do any of your viscets hate fall? How come?;;
    I don't think any of my viscets dislike Autumn.
    Which of your viscets would be the one to hide under leaves to scare others?;;
    Hollow, Iwan, Arturia, and Kishi are totally guilty of this.
    Who would fall victim to the leafy surprise?;;
    Artorias would definitely spring all of them as he'd be searching for Arturia as well as Susano.
    Which of your viscets would give out a trick instead of a treat? (meanies >:0)
    Iwan, King Cherche, Queen Tenebris, Raphael, D'atrine, and Ren's kids (minus Nawi). Hollow is a little bit in between since it depends on how you behave/your moral compass.

a month later? and I have returned haha. Well I have quite a bit of viscets to introduce with a small/quick summary of their backstory. I do apologize for the long post!

Nawi Saorsa - Child of Ren and Oblivion, his egg was created when Oblivion who grew lonesome asked for assistance from Ren to perform a spell/ritual that would create his egg as Oblivion desired a child to raise as her own and Ren agreed as it was what she wished. Nawi was raised to be well mannered and gentleman-like by Oblivion and he was loved dearly but as fate would have it, he was found to be the embodiment of the sin of Sloth as he would be mellow, tired, and mostly lazy. Due to his nature and upbringing no one would believe that he is related to the other sin children: Gladiolus, Damian, Damien, and Jinxx. However Nawi somehow was trapped in the dream realm and was stuck there for a very long time which caused grief to Oblivion and affected Ren slightly. Somehow a connection was forged between him and Iwan and the two were able to see each other in dreams for a short time, Iwan being shocked to have found the lost child of Ren and swore to bring Nawi back. It took a while and Nawi had almost lost hope since the promise was made to him but an urgent voice and a light drew him and the next thing he knew he found himself staring face to face with Iwan and both made their way to Oblivion's home and when Iwan announced his return Oblivion gathered them both in her arms and Ren had nodded slightly in approval. Nawi immediately forged a tight friendship and bromance with Iwan and sticks by his side everywhere. Whether Nawi is a real threat or not as the Sin of Sloth, no one knows but it is rumored that he can damage someone via their dreams.
    Niles Lowkey - The Beetle King of the Beetle Kingdom, in my AU he is betrothed to Amarok as the two started off on neutral terms then later on fell in love. Outside of the Beetle Kingdom though due to his past as a gladiator and mercenary he is still known as Loki.
    Yatagarasu - A very dear and personal viscet to me which will take a long while to explain so i'll leave it out besides that he is a tribute to a raven who was like my companion/guardian and guide for many years as well as a dear friend. Yatagarasu is actually from a different reality/AU than where my viscets live and was forcibly taken to their AU with some other viscets. In his homeworld everyone is given a role based on may variables and it is the world itself who decides who gets what role in the world. Yatagarasu had hoped to become a sun messenger as that was what his caretakers did and he himself possessed sun magic. Instead Yatagarasu was given the role, "Lord of Spirits" and he descended down into the spirit realm where the spirits anxiously and excitedly welcomed him for they had been without a lord/lady for many years. Yatagarasu is like the sun to them due to his sun magic and he keeps them all in check even though he's seen as something evil as the non spirits are lured to him and captured and brought to the spirit realm for the spirits. He has wisps which act as his retainers who float around him. His bindings act as seals and his headdress+mask he almost never takes off. He never really wanders around the realm of the living for long but he one day decided to go and roam when a large festival was held. There he ran into another masked viscet, and the two at first were startled and slightly scared of each other, one being the lord of spirits and the other being a guardian of the heavens and earth. The two however came to meet each other more and fell in love and eventually married. Together they helped keep balance and protected the world. One day however the world was put under attack and Yata's mate disappeared as the world was dying he had to try and save it on his own. Unsuccessfully his world died and almost all but him, his missing mate and a couple others were survivors of their dead world, later on they all were forcibly transported and found themselves in a new reality/AU not of their own. When Yatagarasu arrived in the AU where my viscets reside he immediately began to roam and wander, his retainers at his side. This way he could learn and also search for his mate for the possibility of her being in this strange new world.
    Xianxus Castella - The watcher of the AU my viscets reside in, she resides in the Axis Plane but one day when an eclipse happened she became corrupt and tore open a rift in the fabric of reality and strange creatures of chaos invaded the world and Xianxus was called as the betrayer by everyone especially some of the realm founders. Only on the night of a blue moon is the corruption suppressed up to where Xianxus returns to who she was not knowing really what has happened in her corrupt state, when the time for the next day begins she reverts back to her corrupted state.
    Qīng e - A spirit in my AU, she is unsure of her past and her only clue is a story she knows which is actually her past. She had once been a mortal but due to a life changing event she had been tricked into a contract by what she believes is a demon but the demon had hastily ended the contract and fled with her soul as something approached them. Because it was hasty her body began to turn into porcelain and crack and panic began to seize her but a masked viscet arrived and put her to sleep telling her all was well, promising the demon and contract to be vanquished and that she would be saved. She was told that she would be given a blessing but it would turn her into a spirit and that her body would remain as it is. When she came to she was greeted by a spirit and a demon who introduced themselves as Hollow and Raven. The two help her adjust to her new life and help clear any confusions she may experience and continue to have her tell them the only story she knows and reminds her that it is her past.
    Midgard - Realm founder of well, Midgard. He serves as the middle ground/neutral zone to all especially with the other realms fighting and squabbling over whatever their feud/war may be. Midgard dislikes conflict and fighting but he does care for his realm and residents so he will step up to defend and protect them. He is the most affected of the realm founders with the conflict/war and Xianxus's corruption for he, Questaroth, Salvatore, and Xianxus were all friends.
    Xakune Cherche - The fallen/dark angel king who is one of the patrons of Questaroth. He had fallen but reappeared as an egg and the news spread of him reincarnating and returning. Raven under orders of Queen Tenebris and the other patron(s) of Questaroth sought out to find and retrieve the egg before the Salvatorians get it and prevent Cherche's return. If Raven refused or failed the patrons assured him many years of pain and punishment. Raven was able to find and retrieve the egg but shortly after had to go into hiding before returning to Questaroth with Cherche. The egg hatched and Cherche returned and was able to immediately reclaim his throne and place as a patron of Questaroth. In an alternate AU with juice box., Jinxx who is super competitive against Raven had gone to him for another contest and ended up getting dragged along to retrieve the egg. After Cherche hatched though, Raven and Jinxx at first had a habit of babying him or playing parent and boy do they both get his wrath since he's pretty much their superior.
    Aisteris Tenebris - Queen Tenebris, a patron of Questaroth. She was formerly Claire Justitia, a secret agent in Midgard but due to a freak incident lost her life. Questaroth happened to be in Midgard and witnessed the incident and while the panic seized the citizens and authorities, she stowed away onto the scene of the incident. Questaroth strolled around examining the victims and paused before Claire and for who knows what reason resurrected her as a demon although in the process Claire lost all memories of her mortal life. Questaroth took her back to Quesaroth and taught her many things and gave her the name Aisteris Tenebris. Later on Questaroth introduced her as one of her patrons and decided that she would take rule over the demons crowning her as queen.
    Grinfish Elegy - Grinfish is another personal and important viscet of mine hailing from the same AU/reality as Yatagarasu. He is one of the survivors of it and along with Yatagarasu was forcibly transported to the AU/reality where my other viscets live. Grinfish, well he is a paradox in existence, he "was born" when an eclipse occurred in his home world. His past is rather dark due to him being a paradox. Grinfish doesn't really have any friends or family as he never really existed in the first place so his friends end up forgetting him and he never actually has a real family. One of the few confusions that is caused is that if he is sought out he can never be found so it is up to chance and luck that you encounter him for a brief amount of time before he "disappears" again or he finds you instead. Grinfish is considered to be a monster and a cannibal so there's fear in meeting him in case he marks you as a target or prey. He's clad in a viscet skeleton as armor with some masks like kitsune, oni, etc. around his neck almost like a beaded necklace, his head obscured by the skull he wears. An alternate appearance to him is that he wears the plate armor samurais wear, and has a mask which makes him more approachable and he may come in that if he feels that you are not a threat and something he's interested in. If you do somehow form a strange almost friend like relationship with him you'll find a powerful force in him.
    D'atrine Sonata Söngleikur - She is sealed away and trapped somewhere beyond the Axis Plane, little is unknown about her. What is known is that she can create temporary manifestations of herself in the realms, despises Salvatore, and has given many threats to Questaroth. It is also known that she seeks out Oblivion and wants to be freed. The theory goes that if she finds Oblivion, she may trigger the end and break free that way for if the end was triggered through Oblivion, all the realms and the Axis Plane will be dragged down into the void of Oblivion.
    Solairus Eclipsia - Eclipsia is one of the beings of the eclipse. With an organization of eclipse beings she works with them to seek out the end and usher in the reign of the eclipse. She had a hand in a plan causing a solar eclipse which had corrupted Xianxus and allowed the organization to be able to puppet her around with some difficulty as they can only influence her or be the ones to put the plans in her head as direct handling will cause them to lose one of their few ways of enacting their plans from the shadows. She hopes for Grinfish Elegy however to join the eclipse beings as the other "leaders" in the organization do as well since he like them was born or was affected/tainted by the eclipse. Although he has established himself as a neutral party they allow him to come and go from their base as he pleases as part of their neutral agreement is that they do not mess with him and he in turn shall stay neutral.
maritime.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby corrosive_limes » Sat Oct 21, 2017 5:51 pm

@mackstarr - congrats on Finnmcmissle / Agent Hollyhawk ! he's gorgeous :o and those viscet lines are adorable! i may order one or two of my 'cets
@D.Va Online - congrats on the custom! c: she's gorgeous <3 love the sort of stained glass rose appearance
@.Skye. - i'll probably have them open for quite a while, if you become not-broke and still want to order. i'm not yet sure which tier i'm going for for the custom, but i've only got ~200 points out of my goal so far. congrats on achieving your custom! her design is simple yet gorgeous :o
@Mint Chip - actually, i haven't gotten any requests yet - maybe i just posted the first offer at a bad time idk - but i do intend on sharing them if/when i get some. i myself am not sure what ticket i'm getting yet - at least a tier 1 - but i do already know what the design will be! hope ya'll had fun on the stream, hopefully i'll be able to catch tomorrow's, at least for a few minutes

@SilverSamurai - yep, still accepting! i haven't gotten any requests yet, plus i'm still very far short of my goal, so they'll probably be open for quite a while yet. once again, congrats on Aiakos! both yours and humerussin's ideas were so good i have no idea how yugi picked :o Lark/Krosis is gorgeous too - no matter what the king says - and it sure sounds like she's keeping Aiakos in line X3
@kydashing - congrats on Karianna! she's beautiful <3 those YCH's are super cute, too! if i wasn't trying to save up right now i'd definitely buy one :o
@james. and D-Send - wow, that's a lot of new viscets you guys have! congrats both of you on so many new additions :o

It's almost halloween! Which of your viscets get a little too into it?;;
of the ones i have, probably Tokala or Evan. i doubt any of the others would really care too much

Do any of your viscets hate fall? How come?;;
Tokala doesn't necessarily hate fall, he just finds it annoying and difficult. he hunts to feed his family, and with colder weather, prey gets scarcer

Which of your viscets would be the one to hide under leaves to scare others?;;
of the ones i have, probably Mika. i mean, the flashback with her mother literally has her running through huge piles of leaves soo...

Who would fall victim to the leafy surprise?;;
mmm the most likely candidate is actually a viscet my friend owns oops

Which of your viscets would give out a trick instead of a treat? (meanies >:0)
Kyne and Du'an i bet. Kyne is too busy being a stuck up young prince and Du'an is just 1000% grumpy 1000% of the time

so i got a response from the last person i messaged about the MYO, and i'm happy to say i'm in the clear for him now :D just have to get the points for the ticket. i already have so many ideas for him and i'm super impatient, even though it's only been like two days
my offer of doing viscet sketch commissions for 50 points each still stands, so HMU if you're interested!
i'm taking on a few viscet sketch commissions for 50 DA points each so i can save up for a myo ticket for a 'cet i really want to make
PM me with the viscet(s) you want me to draw with a little blurb about them - anything that might help me portray them more accurately - and anything else you're looking for (like pose, expression, etc.) and i'll link you to the image and my DA once i'm done.
i'm not sure how many requests i'll take right now - probably about 10? - but try to keep it to 3 or fewer per person at a time

lastly, i've got a few new viscets to introduce!

first up is Prince Kyne
he's your average snobbish prince. he's the only child of the king and queen of the kingdom of ferrusinde, and is often left in charge with little to no supervision while the king and queen are away - which is most of the time. as of right now, he's the main antagonist of mika and is certainly one of the biggest obstacles she and her party has to face.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
next is Evander.
he's a little magic boy who first discovered his powers during a run-in with dire wolves. however, those powers soon spiraled out of his control. he was given a charmed amulet to keep his magic in check, though it did nothing to help him actually control and shape it. he wouldn't learn to fully control his magic until much later, when he met the Doctor
currently his role in the alpha plot is unclear, though i'm hoping it will be made more apparent if i'm able to win one of the viscets i'm currently trying for. he does have a role in the beta plot, but that will have to wait until i can get this custom made.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
last, but certainly not least, is Du'an
Du'an was an alchemist and black magic enthusiast, obsessed with souls/life force and finding a way to separate it from the body. nothing he tried ever seemed to work, until one morning, after being up all night reading about souls from an ancient text, an idea came to his sleep deprived mind. he immediately acted upon this inspiration - and it could be said that in a way he achieved his goal, just not quite how he intended. long story short, he ended up killing himself quite by accident but also managed to land himself a job in the Underworld as a Soul Reaper.
there's a lot more i'm still working out with him, as his story could tie in to both the alpha and beta plots, but both would rely on the creation of the custom.
_
-

they/them
unfortunately almost entirely quit, this site just doesn't spark joy for me anymore. (no my stuff is not available. if it was i would've made a thread for it)
occasionally log back on to search for references or old posts for character information, but not much more
i'm on toyhou.se @corrosive_limes if you want to credit me for a design / art that you have
my discord is also corrosive_limes if you really really need me for something
corrosive_limes

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby elliott. » Sat Oct 21, 2017 6:21 pm

no replies, sorry.

just realized its been a bit since I've replied.
im just a tad very sick right now so sorry for the scarce replies.
ive kind of lost interest in the viscet community but im still staying strong guys.

id like to introduce sheilo, freckled love of my life. he's sheikah's apprentice along with his "sister" (yet to find a Viscet to match that title). he's learning from sheikah how to care more for the world and basically be a nice bean. he gets all of his plant magics from a nice rose-shaped ring he wears on his toe.
he's curious and hyperactive, forever ready to learn. he's a sweetie, also, and could never do any harm.

he's open to relationships along with all my other 'cets.
they/he/she.
leo sun, scorpio moon, sag rising.
discord: ihrtdcoms#4444
stars.
elliott.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Mint Chip » Sat Oct 21, 2017 6:45 pm

Edit/// I have hired on 2 new individuals for trial archivists atm: mareep and G1 Sunstreaker. I've also promoted juice box. (per their request) to also being a trial archivist for the docs.

I am seeking 1 to 2 Archivists for our Monthly Limits Doc. I'll be accepting these applications for roughly a week but there are several requirements and you will go through a trial stage for roughly two weeks to a month. We've been needing a couple for this doc to help the artists keep up with all of the claimed viscets for a while, but I just hadn't had the time to get it sorted.

Requirements::
    ✦Team player mentality; meaning working and playing well with others
    ✦General understanding of our rules (especially the monthly limits & requirements)
    ✦Able to be on reliable for a minimum of 3 days a week for cataloging
    ✦Ability to utilize a google doc relatively well (hyperlinking, copy, pasting, general knowledge)
    note that our monthly limits doc is specifically color coded so those will need to remain the same if you are chosen to help.

Interested in applying?
Please pm me with the title "Archivist" and include the following filled out form
Code: Select all
[b]username; [/b]
[b]how long have you been in the community?[/b]
[b]tell me the limits monthly for a single user?[/b]
[b]weekly availability?[/b]
[b]are you familiar with google docs?[/b]
[b]examples of doc coding?[/b]

note the first question may have no play on your potential for getting picked, however the rest of the questions will

For right now these are the only staff positions I am opening. Hopefully sometime early next year I'll be opening for a couple more mods but for now we are in desperate need of 1 to 2 archivists for this specific task. Thank you.
Last edited by Mint Chip on Sun Oct 29, 2017 3:32 pm, edited 1 time in total.
ImageImage | Image | ImageImage

ImageImage
You can call me, Mint or Minty.
I usually type in green.

╔═════════════════════╗

╚═════════════════════╝

Dark Cocoa is owned by my Husband & Mint Chip is owned by me
Art created by me

My PMs are disabled, if you have a Viscet related question,
please see this FAQ.
Mint Chip

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Piefan » Sat Oct 21, 2017 11:07 pm

@Kydashing
Your art's so cute. <3 Congratulations on the new Viscet as well, she looks amazing!
@SilverSamurai
I love your characters' bios; they seem super interesting! Congratulations on getting them!
@james.
Congratulations on the new Viscets and mateships!
@D-Send
Holy mother of long posts lol. Your characters are all so well thought-out, though, and their AU seems so interesting!

I'm just gonna introduce my newest Viscets!

Denise - mature, dignified, and maybe just a little arrogant, she's a movie director and occasional screenwriter/author filled with creativity and ambition. Born into a life of privilege, she's trying not to fall into the trap of becoming completely oblivious to the struggles of the poor/disadvantaged, but it's kind of hard given her environment. Variety is the spice of her life; from the company she keeps to the movies she writes, she doesn't like binding herself to anything in particular. She'd be somewhere around her 20s-30s? I actually got her a few months ago but only just got around to introducing her lol
Gordon - kind of mean, honestly, and prone to violence, Gordon tends to keep to himself. His isolation is mostly self-imposed, but he doesn't see it as such, and as a result clings to what friends he does have, oftentimes refusing to acknowledge their flaws - which makes it even worse that he's so bad at picking friends. He's bright, with a great memory and ample general knowledge, but has probably never spent three seconds on self-introspection, like, ever. He's probably 17 or in his early twenties?

Both open for relationships! Roleplays are neat but replies on my end would be super irregular.

It's almost halloween! Which of your viscets get a little too into it?;; Halloween in medieval England was a bit different, mostly about foreseeing marriage and death, but I like to think Ancreta, being unfamiliar with the meanings of the rituals, would just play along and have fun with them. And then get very confused because??? she went apple bobbing and now she's supposed to get married??? how did this happen

Do any of your viscets hate fall? How come?;; Ancreta, to some extent. In her childhood, fall always meant she'd have to start working harder bc winter was coming, and she'd probably starve or freeze to death if she wasn't careful

Which of your viscets would be the one to hide under leaves to scare others?;; None of my Viscets would do it of their own volition, but Gordon would probably do it just because one of his buddies told him to. He's huge, though, so he'd need one hell of a leaf pile!

Who would fall victim to the leafy surprise?;; Adrian and Ancreta! They're both a little oblivious, plus Gordon would target people like them - those who seem expressive and confident enough that he'd get a funny reaction.

Which of your viscets would give out a trick instead of a treat? (meanies >:0) Denise would probably give out stuff like toothbrushes and health food, if that counts. Expensive ones, in her defense.
I'm socially awkward and sometimes terse - don't mind me.
Piefan

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby WolfwithWings38 » Sun Oct 22, 2017 6:17 am

No replies this time dudes!
______________________________________________________________________________________________________________
It's almost halloween! Which of your viscets get a little too into it?;; Chris http://www.chickensmoothie.com/oekaki/i ... 1470433689 and Trisha http://www.chickensmoothie.com/oekaki/i ... 1485062289 for sure!

Do any of your viscets hate fall? How come?;; The only one that doesn't like Fall is Aiyana http://www.chickensmoothie.com/oekaki/i ... 1488314134 mostly because she's more of a Summer gal than anything...

Which of your viscets would be the one to hide under leaves to scare others?;; Trisha mostly (While Chris likes more over the top ones while Trisha well do any kind of prank wither it be over the top or just a simple one.

Who would fall victim to the leafy surprise?;; Louis http://www.chickensmoothie.com/oekaki/i ... 1505183105 because he is easily scare-able... Poor guy :(

Which of your viscets would give out a trick instead of a treat? (meanies >:0) Trisha and Chris they just love pranking and scaring others!
Hey, this is me! WolfwithWings38! You may call me: WolfwithWings38, Wolf, WolfwithWings, and WolfyWingy Though I really don't know why you would XD ....... and in a nutshell I'm weird when I really want to be! I also don't mind trading... and also PM me if you want to talk or something, I won't bite!
My avatar is colored by me and is my new wolf OC, but lines are made by Vixey!
My Viscets Page Link!: viewtopic.php?f=103&t=3335559&p=105943506#p105943506
Image Image
WolfwithWings38

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Hail. » Sun Oct 22, 2017 10:39 am

@SilverSamurai - dude congratulations big time!! Those two are fantastic! I love Aiakos' items, and holy cheese puffs Krosis is beautiful! And that isn't even starting on their story's! Dang dude!!! Congratulations!!!!!!!
@vesinir - I hope the stream went well c:
@Kydashing - Congratulations on your new viscet!!! She is beautiful, and I'm psyched to see where she goes story wise c:
@james. - AHHHHHHH!!!! I ADORE the story behind Alexstrasza and dude CONGRATULATIONS ON HER AND MIEVALDIS MA'AT!!!!!!!!!! *INHALE* Also! Congratulations on your other children too!!! You're characters are seriously always so unique and fantastic!!! I love reading your stories!!
@corrosive_limes - congratulations on you're new viscets! I particularly love the story of Evander, it has a really great base and I can't wait to see the custom who will help progress his story more!
@Squeeze - Congratulations on Sheikah :)
@Mint - I am excited to see the future archivists :)
@Piefan - Congratulations on your new viscets!
@WolfwithWings38 - questions are always fun to answer :)

OKAY
I am FINALLY gonna introduce several new viscets and have a short intro for them! If you want any further information or want to start up some relationships of any type, just hmu ^^ I don't bite ;u;

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Estella and Alya are the mothers to three children, two of which are PPS. All have their own
special and chaotic personalities which she needs to manage to keep up with as well as fulfill all
of their basic needs. Needless to say, they are a little stressed out. Estella struggles with keeping
herself calm while working to keep her confidence levels up as she is always acutely aware of the
fact that she is a single mother and cannot do everything that both a mother and father can do for
her children. However, Alya always has her back (pun intended). She supports Estella as much as she
can and always helps Estella realize how great of a job she is doing. Despite it all, however, at the end
of the day, the love received from her children always is enough encouragement.
_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Quexa is actually kinda a... rework in progress? Her original story ended up falling through and
so, I decided to rewrite and reshape her! SO! You will be seeing Quexa again sometime soon-ish with her brand spankin-new and shiny story!! WOOO!!!!
Raven
male
Sooo if you don't know Crow's story theennn Raven's is gonna be pretty confusing to you. Just a warning.
Raven started off as - you guessed it! - a raven. He was an average bird, flying too and fro, exploring what he could and remaining with a flock. However, one day he was moving around when he noticed a strange creature pursuing a fawn. Without thinking, he disobeyed instinct and flew down and delivered a savage peck directly into the beasts right eye. It reared back and roared, and before Raven could get away, it struck him with a powerful paw. His neck and wings were instantly snapped and he was thrown to the ground. However, it was not the end for Raven. He awoke on a strange world, one without a sun or sky, and in a new form: a viscet. There, he met Crow, and he was given a purpose and duty. Raven now walks the world of KeiNairi, acting as a hidden guardian. By day, he can be seen as a black bird, hovering in the air and watching over the world in silence. At night, however, his viscet form is brought to the world and he is able to walk among the creatures and learn more about them. His domain stretches across the eastern continent and touches some of the islands nearby. He is not nearly as social as Jackdaw, but he is still welcoming to those who reach out to him.
Pele was born from golden lava and took the role of the guardian of the seas in KeiNairi. She is able to traverse the vast waters with ease, and the fire on her back is able to continue burning despite being beneath the seas. Despite her given position and the temperate of the other guardian, Pele is not a patient or level-headed individual. Much like the fire on her back, she is unpredictable and quick to anger. She often grows snappy with little warning or provoking, and because of this she and Allaster have begun to get into more and more arguments. In fact, this may even evolve into a full fledged fight should this behavior keep up...
Asteria
Female
Asteria was abandoned by her mother at a young age and was forced to grow up on her own, which was not easy to do. Life proved hard and she came closer and closer to death each and every day. At one point, when she had all but given up, Soma appeared before her and offered her a new life. Since then, Asteria was brought up from the ashes and given a second chance. Now, she serves as Soma's right hand man and most trusted soldier. She is loyal to Soma, however there is something she never readily admits and always chases out of her mind the instant it arrives. Something about all of this just seems.... strange.
AHHHH!! SO 9ers gifted her to me not too long ago but also a while ago and AHHHHH MAH GEERRRSH I love her!!!!!
Asa has always been a more reserved viscet, and it has payed off. She has been able to remain hidden in the shadows where others hardly even glance her way. She was the side character in the story of the world, or at least that is what she wanted them to think.
Within the shadows, Asa is not all she seems to be. She works hand in hand with an ancient creature from another world to alter the ebb and flow of the life force of KeiNairi. While some may fight giant monsters and others may purify dark creatures, Asa walks the world in silent humility, bringing life - and death - wherever she goes. She has not been discovered yet, even by her own son, and she has ever intention to keep it that way.
Edrea
female
Edrea is a headstrong and strong willed viscet who doesn't let anything stand in her way. She was the fourth in her family, and the only girl. Her older brothers had made it into a warriors academy with ease, but when she applied, she was denied. Her parents were devastated and felt as though their family name had been spat upon, but Edrea did not care much. She trained herself and grew stronger on her own. After years, she was invited to the academy and went to work her way up in life. It is here that she met Rine (owned by 9-9-999) and, after several disagreements and arguments, the two became powerful partners. Now, free of the academy, Edrea and Rine roam the world as soldiers, helping any who need them.
Anahita
Female
Anahita is the ic child of Pele and Shin Rei, and her entire life is shrouded with question marks. Upon her birth, Allaster advised Pele to hide her away on an island to protect her from Libra while he spoke with Ugin and looked into ancient legends to try and find why she might have been born like that. On the island, Anahita grew up in a moderately normal way. Pele did her best to keep her hidden from the eyes of the people, but Anahita's curiosity proved too great of a challenge to contain. Still, the people of the island loved her and were always happy to see her, and even helped Pele keep her on the island whenever they saw her begin to wander. Anahita lived the first part of her life on that island, not knowing anything other than their customs and the distant, untouchable sea. In time, however, she will venture out and find who she is, but that is a tale for another time.
Libra
Male
okay OOOKKAAAYY DANG!!! I will take a moment to be honest with you: I never really intended for the character of Libra to be a viscet. In fact, I originally planned for him to just possess one every now and then, but gosh after seeing this dude and after the story clicked together, there was no stopping the ideas X'D
Libra is an ancient viscet from another world. The beginning of his life was relatively plain, but sad. He lived with his single mother and his two elder siblings, all of which frequently used and abused him. The only light in his life was his aunt, who he had to travel deep into the woods just to meet. There, she would tell him ancient stories about the stars and how vast and amazing the galaxies were. After he made the mistake of carrying a lit torch carelessly through the woods, fire caught and everything fell to shambles. His aunt was crushed by a burning tree before his eyes, and he staggered back to receive more angry shouts and scolds from his family. Then, something came to him. Something dark. Libra gained access to an ancient power of black smoke and sand which ripped through anything it touched with ease. With it, he took vengeance upon his family, and the beast took hold.
Libra quickly scaled his way to the top, slaughtering all who stood to counter him. He reigned supreme and controlled the world. However, the galaxy fought back. His planet, along with several others, were all dragged together and collided in a fiery mass of explosions. Libra's gift tried to protect him completely, but in the end he was sealed away within the newly formed world, though still alive.
Years later, Akiko's storm broke the worlds hard surface, and monsters crawled from the depths. Among them, was Libra. Set free and placed on a new world, Libra immediately sought to gain power. He met Soma and she agreed to work for him, allowing him to access her armies any time he pleased. Libra is now working to find his way to remove or enlist the two guardians of the world which stand in his way. Once he succeeds, the world will be defenseless and prime for the taking, and nothing will be able to stop him.
Soooo yep! Those are my new babes :) At this point in time, they are all open for friends/enemies, but none are really open for romance and stuff ^^; Just hmu if you wanna learn more about one or make a relationship :)
Yeah... adios!!!
(formerly howlingtothestars)

ImagexImagexImage

┌─────────────┐
coding My Characters
DA Art Sales Amarogs
Cinderclan Avatar

└─────────────┘
● ● ━━━━━━━━━━ ● ●
┌─────────────┐
Back to college!
Heya! You can call me Howl, I'll
respond to both c:

└─────────────┘
Hail.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby invincible llama » Tue Oct 24, 2017 4:27 am

replies wrote:no replies, sorry! might add in some later.

hey all! im going to be trying out for the three tailed legendary. for my form, I'm going to need a demon/devil viscet. if any of y'all have one that i could use, that would be awesome.
invincible llama

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me