➢ ᴠɪsᴄᴇᴛ ғᴀɴᴄʟᴜʙ ➢ V2 - Announcement pg706

Join or create fan clubs about your favorite things!

So we're still in the process of moving to dA fully and trying to get everything caught up still

but we do have our discord server set up, check it out c;
28%
YAAASSSS :D
42%
Oooooo :O
30%

Total votes : 43

Re: ➢ ᴠɪsᴄᴇᴛ ғᴀɴᴄʟᴜʙ ➢ V2

Postby ~Teya~ » Wed Oct 04, 2017 5:41 pm

@Zeve Welcome to our community, I hope you have fun here! I know I have<3

@.kaede I love Ryota's hair! Ahh ;-; Also, gorgeous markings overall.

@Razors Djinn is just, urgh. Can I steal them? Please? Their design is fairly simple, but it's just so pretty!! In my opinion, some of the best designs are ''simple'' And the edits match too perfectly, adds so much to the design ;0; AND JOPHIEL!! WHERE DO I EVEN START LIKE EEEEEE What can I really say? They're simply stunning.

@D.Va Online I hope you get more people to enter your comp :)

@steampunkvale I'd be interested in doing art for you, you can PM me if you like my art <3

@•Ash Wolf• Oh wow.. dat 'cet doe.. is freaking unbelievably amazing. The colors .. I love how the red contrasts with the green, it really makes it sticks out, in a good way. And to make things even better, Yakata is a tailmouth!! I love tailmouths ;; I have a tail mouth too, and they could totally be friends if you'd like. I really haven't done much with her yet, so shes open to anything really.

@Wrathia I rarely see Doll viscets -- which makes them quite unique. Love them! Also, so very nice of you to do that giveaway.

@Catskitten I love your new PPS ;0; I only have one PPS as well cx

@AislingNyht Oh my, a lot of beautiful 'cets you got to introduce there. I really like Melantha and Galen<3

pfft, just replies. :3
Sherlock, Downton Abbey, Once Upon a Time, Supernatural, Psych, and Doctor Who NERD. My Viscets RP
Image Image Image
I'm also a Viscet nerd c: If you haven't heard of them click here and tell them I referred you please ^-^
Check out my NEW and improved Art Shop! My prices are still negotiable c:
My WIP story, ♛ The Prince, ⚔ the Soldier, & the Gifted ☀ #2 <3
~Teya~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Zeve » Wed Oct 04, 2017 7:50 pm

@Teya Thank you i'm hoping to have fun and there seems to be a lot to do still doing a lot of figuring out but i do have 4 amazing viscets that i adore right now

@Kaede your viscet is absolutely adorable! love the hair~

So for their introductions:

My very first viscet Morticia <3 A blurb about her: She's a confident and vindictive viscet who is the leader of the viscet cult in my mini stories. She is all about growing the cult and therefore gaining more power. Why? well...she has her reasons

Next up is Handsome Boy Bram: Bram and Morticia go way back he's her magic man so to speak. She knows he can do a lot of rather otherworldly things and he's a key player in her cult. He's a rather quiet type and prefers to say very little...he feels it's more intimidating that way

Then Stunning Acadonna: She's a bit bubbly and happy but has the worst temper of the group. Despite her looks she tends to be the hunter of whatever they need. She has a knack for finding everything. She's like a daughter to Morticia who took her in when she was younger. Fiery girl <3

Lastly, my newest handsome boy Seigbog Bigby or Seigby for short: I'm still working on him but despite his looks he can be a bit abashed about things and so has trouble speakign with new people. he's very protective of those he cares about. He tends to be the one Morticia will send out to deal with any little...trouble makers in their midst. He's good at making bad things disappear to say the least (at least so far what i have worked out)

I'm still very much working on them as well as setting up my first breeding someday but all are open for that just know i've neverdone it so will need time to adjust lol but i love them all dearly :3
Heyo~

Figured i'd finally getting around to a signature. My Name is Zeve.

here is my toyhouse for your viewing pleasure

*please note it's under construction as I have a loooot of characters to add~

Pretty much it.
Zeve

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby the folly of man » Thu Oct 05, 2017 4:31 am

aaaAAAAAA

I have an endless love for these adorable diverse creatures.
And I dream of finally getting one someday :'3
Keep up the amazing work!!
(Also, not really knew here. Known about viscets almost since I started CS! <33)
★ the folly of man ★
folly/skelly/bazil ☻ it/any genderfluid ☻ adult

ImagexxxxxxxxxxxxxxxM

➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤

hi i'm folly i like to draw and stuff. not super active here
outside of adopting pets, but i do use oekaki sometimes !
i'm kind of forgetful so please don't be scared to PM me
if you think i've forgotten anything i owe you! ^_^

ImageImage
ImageImage
pfp by my buddy jonah hi oomfie
the folly of man

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby hunny.milk.tea » Thu Oct 05, 2017 7:27 am

@Wrathia - Oh my wordy such a beautiful child! Y-You lucky ducky c:
@Griff - Ok that's It I need to g-get a DA account and get some points, they're too beautiful Griff <3
@Ashwolf - Ahh! Such a beautiful V-Viscet you have, lovely loevl <3
@Steampunk - All your babes are s-so stunning, mine are up for r-relationships of needed.
@Sweet and Salty - I'm s-sorry you feel that way, but, to me this is my family and it isn't anything l-like the Kalons. I think t-the charity event had been one of many wonderful ideas our family has had and it wasn't for popularity. I d-don't see how popularity applies?
@Mint - I'm thankful for this family and it's s-so awesome to see we're making a difference.
@Howling - Can't wait to see them! They'll surely be b-beautiful I'm sure <3
@Razors - *screech* Oh my g-goodness gravy pie Razors! You have such beautiful babes, as y-you know all my Viscets are up for relationships for you c: Congratulations on your new bunch <3
@.kaede - Oh my! G-Good luck on your try out, that's a beautiful Viscets and congrats on Ryota, he's s-so handsome <3
@Zeve - Welcome to the f-family! If you ever need anything my pm box is always open c: I absolutely adore your Viscets, especially your newest Seigby, I'd love for some o-of my Viscets to be friends or something!
@edgy cat of DOOM Welcome, welcome! I l-love your username by the way!

Replies c:
hunny.milk.tea

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby corgiboy » Thu Oct 05, 2017 5:50 pm

Replies;
@Mint Chip
ahhhh I would so join if I got my hands on a tablet hopfuly there will be one open when I can get a tablet again <3 <3
@Zeve
Ahhh welcome back to the community I see in your next post that you introduced your beautiful viscets

So I'm looking to trade someone my myo roaming trait for a batch roaming trait if anyone had that or is willing to swap with that cause I relized that I didn't use my myos roaming trait and I don't think that I'm going to be able to get a myos anytime soon o3o. You can feel free to offer anything else for the myo roaming trait potion I'll look at other stuff .
Tank you so much!
corgiboy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby G1 Sunstreaker » Fri Oct 06, 2017 9:51 am

@edgy welcome to the fanclub! :D
@Zeya oh man your new cets are absolutely beautiful. I especially love Acadonna.
@Zeve welcome! :D I'm excited to see your kiddos <33
@Mint that sort of behavior is ridiculous, and I'm so disappointed that people in the viscet community have been acting as such. It sucks that we won't be able to partake in the giveaway, but I understand the necessity for an authoritative response to this negativity.
@kaede aaaa been awhile since I talked to ya dude! I love your new child, he's beautiful <33 I'll check out your cets and see if any catch the eye of one of mine, lol ;D
@Razors I love Djinn omg. Fluffy bun-eared sparklecloud boi. I'm so glad, as well, that you were able to attach your character concept to a face at least. I know how satisfying that is. vuv He's absolutely gorgeous, and I hope to see him around!
@D.Va Cute kiddo, but I just don't connect! good luck on that <3

yep, it's me, the disappearing loser who lurks around on mobile. :')

sorry for the ugly lack of formatting, I'm still on mobile and can't be bothered to pretty it all up right now. I'm hoping to find an artist to transfer my 1600 T1 ticket design to the main lines as well as get some help bringing my T3 design to life! The T1 design is very simple and the edits are minimal, so it shouldn't be a challenge at all to transfer, and I have very solid ideas for my T3.Please PM me if you have the time to help! <3

*edit, I forgot abt this but I have a rare trait add-on hour the T1, and can provide proof for the item upon use. c:
Last edited by G1 Sunstreaker on Fri Oct 06, 2017 10:20 am, edited 1 time in total.
Ask my Viscets/Kalons! | My Viscets ♥ | My Kalons ♥ | Friend of Fried-Disaster, we share an IP cause we're roommates. Please don't ban us!
You can't beat the best.

Check viscets out here!
G1 Sunstreaker

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby kiffell » Fri Oct 06, 2017 9:56 am

G1- Good luck on the transfers!! Cant wait to see them!!
Edgy cat- Welcome!!
Zeve- also welcome! And cute viscets!
Mint- Entering the GA comp <3 Hope i can possibly get a slot!

im bored and working on a few halloween YCHs! So if you wanna join me click the link below c:
Ill post all art i do here after!

https://join.me/kiffellartz
- - - - - -
mangroveclan (stars) | cactusclan (stars)
- - - - - -
im no longer active on cs, if you want to talk/need to contact me please do so through discord or TH!
kiffell

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~Ash Wolf~ » Fri Oct 06, 2017 4:41 pm

Replies
@kiffell- ah you have sick cute art. Sorry I missed your stream.
@G1 SunstreakerbI would offer to help but I’m supper busy atm ;-; hope you find someone
@steampunkvale Glad you found someone to trade with
@edgy cat of DOOM welcome and I hope you get a viscet soon!
@Zeve awe such cuties congrats on all of them!
@Teya Thank you for the compliment

Hey guys I just got a really big tip at work and finally got all my bills paid so I have some left over cash that I’m going to buy a custom with. So this is kind of a give away but with a twist. Now I’m looking for a partner do make one with. I’ll be buy 2 Tier 2 tickets and will be giving one away. Please don’t just pm cause you want a custom. I’m looking for someone who is willing to build a bond with the viscet I’m making. I’m basing him off of Skill Kid from LoZ and want someone who is willing to base theirs off of a character from the game to. Preferably from Majoras Mask. I’ve had this dream for a whole me now and I really want to make it happen. I don’t want both of them because I’d like to see one built from someone else. So my only criteria for this is that you’ve played the game and want to have a relationship with mine. Sorry if this sounds so demanding. So pm the form below if interested c:

Code: Select all
username:
what character from LoZ(preferably Majoras Mask) do you want to base off of and why:
how many customs do you have:
why do you want the custom:

I’ll pick in a day or two. Depending on entries
Last edited by ~Ash Wolf~ on Sat Oct 07, 2017 3:44 am, edited 1 time in total.
Image Image
~Ash Wolf~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby booklover789 » Fri Oct 06, 2017 6:16 pm

Meet my new viscet, Niamh! I adore her so much - she's so perfect. I'm so happy I won her. :D

Replies:
@Zeve - WOW. Morticia and Bram are absolutely gorgeous! Acadonna and Siegby are to die for. Congrats.
@Mint Chip - Cool. I was wondering when the artist comp would open back up again. I might try, if I have some extra time in the upcoming week or so.
@•Ash Wolf• - Lovely viscet! Kannagi is super cool.
@Razors - WOW. Look at those ears! Djinn is so unique! Axel's lookin' pretty fly, too. Jophiel is absolutely AMAZING, seriously. Congrats.
@.kaede - Ryota is lovely. I adore his color scheme!

EDIT: As of October 7, 2017, Moira and Crispin are mates! :D

Image Image

EDITS 2 & 3: I forgot to mention that my viscet weebly is still a WIP for the other characters, but for my viscets, it's completed! Feel free to check it out if you want to. https://bookiesvaikiviscetplace.weebly.com
Last edited by booklover789 on Wed Oct 11, 2017 9:00 am, edited 3 times in total.
I’m dealing with extensive medical issues and some medical testing to try to figure out said issues. If I am scarce on here, that's why.

♪♫ Try to lock me in this cage. I won't just lay me down and die. I will take these broken wings, and watch me burn across the sky! ♫♪

Please send me a PM if you add me in PokemonGo!

Arovague Greyaromantic Androromantic
Requisexual Greysexual Demi-Androsexual Acespike Aceflux
Non-binary Agenderflux Fluidflux Versandrogyne

ImageImageImageImage
Image Image Image Image Image

booklover789

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby milo. » Sat Oct 07, 2017 7:17 am

@booklover789 Niamh is gorgeous! congratulations!
      @•Ash Wolf• good luck on your hunt for a LoZ partner there! what a really cool idea!!
      @G1 Sunstreaker good luck on your search! i would offer, but i owe people already e_e;;;;;
      @edgy cat of DOOM all the luck on you getting your first Viscet soon!!

okay, i've been kinda MIA but i've never been entirely active in the FC (i should really fix that..), but i have... a lot of new kiddos to introduce, and i'm excited to share them with you all today!

firstly, i have KEYLEIN !!

he's a very special character for me;; i love AWD's and i wanna thank james. so so much for getting this boy for me! Keylein is a raver,
      a big party animal, and an extreme metal head but he's one of the most kind hearted individuals you'll ever meet. he'd give you the shirt off his back if you asked for it, and he's always willing to offer a helpful paw. but don't think that stops him from living it up every weekend!

seeking: friends, possible crushes

--------------------------------------------------

next i have TRINITY !

she's Zain's baby girl, and though Zain never wanted children (let's face it, he's got a few out there), he's starting to really warm up to the idea of a family. Trinity is a bit of a trouble maker just like her father, but Zain is trying to teach her the difference between right and wrong (laughable tbh, because he's a demon and the owner of a seedy nightclub)

seeking: friends, enemies

next i have my handsome boy, MIERVALDIS MA'AT !!

i can't thank Wrathia enough for gifting me this boy. i was absolutely flabbergasted when they told me he was meant to be a gift for both james. and i, but because james.' legendary slot was already claimed for the year, this boy came to me! i'll post his personality snippet below!

Ma'at is pretty well peace incarnate-- he is incredibly humble and kind, a healer of mind, body and soul. nobody knows how old he really is, but the stories claim that he has been around since the beginning of Auwei's formation-- a God as it were. Ma'at doesn't dispute this claim, but he also doesn't encourage it either. he's as mysterious as he is honest.

he's incredibly difficult to find - it's been said that you'll only find him when you're not looking for him. only when you can begin to see things in the world clearly, honestly, will he present himself to you. you can request help from him, so long as it pertains to bettering yourself in some way in a personal, spiritual sense-- not "make me stronger" or "make me smarter", as he will turn you away without a second thought and you'll never hear from him again. you may also ask, if you're so bold, to join the rest of his students and live among the small clan in the mountains. there, he will guide you toward true personal acceptance, and a clear sense of self.

seeking: friends, students

here i have ALFRED

Alfie is my Bruce's butler-- they have a rather comedic relationship. i'm gonna sum it up in one gif

he's very friendly, pretty sarcastic, and incredibly loyal. Bruce is the most important to him (as well as Bruce's children), but he has so much love in his heart to give

seeking: friends, enemies, possible romance

i'm also excited to show off my boy(s) Tweed & Silence !

he's ...... something else entirely. he's a very paranoid boy, and Silence (though never speaks to anyone else), whispers maliciously to Tweed each and every day. all day tbh. though Tweed does his best to ignore the harsh, aggressive whispers, the boy can't help but to listen occasionally and that can cause some awful trouble even if it isn't his intention to cause harm or chaos at all. Tweed is also agoraphobic; with that comes OCD and an extreme sense of dread whenever he's out and about. his mate has helped him through as much as he can, but it has been a struggle on occasion. he's kind, but he's very blunt. he speaks his mind - and isn't afraid of being rude

seeking: friends, enemies probably

last but not least, i have SALLY !!

she's a kind of melancholy gal, and though i haven't fleshed her out completely yet i think she's probably going to be some sort of Frankenstein's monster type of creation!

not sure what she's seeking yet, but we'll get there!!

sorry this is so long! have a good weekend everyone!

and if there's any other Canadian's here, enjoy your thanksgiving weekend!
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
fleabag & resident alien own my whole life
milo.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me