➢ ᴠɪsᴄᴇᴛ ғᴀɴᴄʟᴜʙ ➢ V2 - Announcement pg706

Join or create fan clubs about your favorite things!

So we're still in the process of moving to dA fully and trying to get everything caught up still

but we do have our discord server set up, check it out c;
28%
YAAASSSS :D
42%
Oooooo :O
30%

Total votes : 43

Re: ➢ ᴠɪsᴄᴇᴛ ғᴀɴᴄʟᴜʙ ➢ V2

Postby padaleckii » Wed Sep 13, 2017 9:16 am

Hello guys. Long time no see... kinda? I don't know when I last posted and I mean I stalk the fanclub and other pages a lot so I just it should be long time no talk. Ugh this post looks so unprofessional and cluttered. That'll be fixed soon! ;)

Can't believe that much money has been donated because of us already! I, unfortunately (for me), could not obtain one of these Ultra Batch Potions because of the cost. (I mean If I could afford to spend that I probably would own a computer.) I can't wait to see all the new legendary 'cets though! 0w0

I have four precious new viscets to introduce, but I will do that properly sometime later. Actually, when I get to it I am going to quickly reintroduce all of my viscets & put out some questions. I have a new couple which I am super excited to announce.
-----
@Wolf;; Congrats on the custom dude! They look great!!

@Shadow;; Jonah is very pretty! Congrats! And thank you for hosting that MYO giveaway! Your artist entries all all very pretty! The first one almost reminds me of tenticals, in my honest opinion- which I really like actually! The red one is reallyyy cool! I love the mane and tail especially! The third one is super awesome too! I love the burst of colors and the bird with the feathers! Plus that dark underbelly/chest mane add to the design so much, even if theye are just small details!!

@limes;; Congrats on Mikarita! That was a fun comp, and I loved your art! Congrats on being a GA, I'll be on the lookout for your next designs!

@lex;; I hope the stream went well!

@mareep;; very pretty viscet! Can't wait to see who wins it! That is a very nice thing to do!!

@Ash;; Congrats on Kento! They are indeed very beautiful!

@Pumpkin;; goodluck on the transfer. tbh I still need my pps, Trinity, to be transferred too! XD

@kiffell;; beautiful art piece! Love it!!! (And Dolphin is super cute!!)

a hound chased a rabbit, but gave up after a long run.
      a shepherd who watched came up to the hound and said,
      "the rabbit is the better runner." the hound replied,
      "i only ran for dinner.
      he ran for his life."

my: viscet storage » orb cat storage » deviantart » toyhou.se

also formerly known as ~prophecy~ & elysiium but i've
      been here nine years so don't blame me for changing it.

»»»
padaleckii

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Daevyr » Wed Sep 13, 2017 10:26 am

Hello everyone!

I'm just stumbling onto the viscets, and I'm already in love. I'm going to try my hand at designing some for the guest artist competition. I've been designing for a few years, and I hope I'm good enough to design with you guys.
Daevyr

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Vixen Luo » Thu Sep 14, 2017 12:08 am

hey who wants a legendary potion

listen up please! do not fire a message until you have read all of this pls
    p l s
    thank you

okay now
    the charity event for viscets is going on until October 1, so if you feel like helping out, swing on over to our dA page! <3 thanks!

onto the thing
    so, I have one legendary batch potion to give away. for free. that being said, let's take a glance at my criteria!
  • you must compliment at least 3 community members. You may compliment staff (staff members who aren't so popular / non-artist staff is a plus!) but no matter how many you compliment, staff only counts as one out of the three. be genuine and kind.
  • tell me what trait you are gunning for [this will NOT influence your chance of winning! i'm just curious] and if you have a character or idea laid out for it, please p le a s e tell me all about it. huge points here!
  • please do not try for yourself if you have a LEGENDARY**batch potion already [although this is a given because you may only have one potion at a time].
  • you may nominate someone else, but keep in mind this is mostly a 'treat yo-self' giveaway so unless someone gets lots and lots of nominations i'm more likely to pick someone with the above criteria!
  • please. do not get angry or upset with me if you don't win. there are a lot of people who are going to try for this potion and i can't pick you all, even if i may want to. ): so please don't take it personally if you don't win! i'm gonna try my hardest to make it the fairest win <3
  • you do not have to own a viscet to win it! if you try out and win [and don't own any viscets], you can use any pair of my viscets for the batch if you like. ^^
  • as a final bonus, maybe tell me why you want the potion or why you think you should have it. this part is not required, but just something nice to read at the end c:
  • ANYONE CAN ENTER!! does not matter w h o you are dude. staff, non-staff, person entirely new to viscets, someone who is just coming back, hecc anyone. please don't think you can't try. <3
  • please include 'legendary' in the title somewhere!

my inbox will be open for entries for this giveaway for one week -- so on Wednesday, the 20th, I will finally close off entries and will make my decision within the week. I may close earlier depending on how frequent messaging is as the days pass.

thank you so much for letting me both donate to a wonderful cause to help those that have lost family members, beloved pets, their homes, and their livelihoods, as well as being part of this fantastic community. we all have our ups and downs [community as a whole included!] but honestly i couldn't think of a better species to be a part of. <3

**HEY IF YOU HAVE AN EVENT RARE BATCH POTION YOU CAN TRY OUT
    I ONLY MEANT LEGENDARY BATCH POTION
current entries: 8
qualifying entries: 5 (please reread rules and resend if you're not sure you did it right!)
Last edited by Vixen Luo on Thu Sep 14, 2017 6:11 am, edited 2 times in total.
    please stop asking me to give you my viscets. thank you!
Vixen Luo

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby serotonin. » Thu Sep 14, 2017 2:29 am

@true knight - omg, you're so generous. ;U; you're a wonderful person, man
    @Daevyr - Welcome to viscets!!

just dropping a stream link here, making some art for one of my lovelies. I'd love the company <3
    join.me/mihridraws
    Thanks to everyone who joined. Might reopen it when I wake up! <3
Last edited by serotonin. on Thu Sep 14, 2017 4:30 am, edited 1 time in total.
serotonin.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby QueenAxolotl » Thu Sep 14, 2017 2:38 am

@true knight- wow that's really nice of you to do! I just might end up trying for it.
@daevyr- welcome to the community!
@prophecy- lol I feel ya on on the stalking part. I used to be pretty active here but I don't really feel welcome here, but I'm sure people will be happy to have you here.

Alright so I want to start role playing with my viscets, so if anyone is up for that let me know and I'll make a thread. Also, I'm looking for friends and family for my viscets.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
[ my viscets ]

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xart trades are open!
xAsk me about commissions!
xMercy main!

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

xxxImage
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
- - - - - - - - - - - - -
[ credit ]
- - - - - - - - - - - - -
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
QueenAxolotl

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Daevyr » Thu Sep 14, 2017 3:26 am

@NurseGlowButt and @Mihrianth Thank you! I'm really looking forward to everything.

@true knight That's so nice of you! I'll probably end up trying out for it, because why not? Hopefully we all can pay it forward a little.
Daevyr

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Stårry » Thu Sep 14, 2017 6:22 am

Replies wrote:@Prophecy Welcome back! I feel just as amazed by all the donations, I'm actually here to do my own part in it as well <3
@Trueknight Thats really sweet of you! If I find the time I may enter but Im holding off for now because I'm sure other people could benefit more from it. I hope the judging goes smoothly, good luck!
@Mihri I was there for a bit and it was really relaxing, hope to see you soon!
@NurseGlowButt All of mine are up for relationship offers found in my signature, I dont really roleplay but if you want some friendships for stories and what not I'm all ears ^^

I'm doing a livestream to raise money!
For everything you buy, there will be a certain number of raffle tickets entered in to win an entirely free full scene of any two of your viscets. This amount of tickets is listed by the price with a star next to it, to prevent any confusion! Tickets are accumulative (Examples: Two colored fullbodies for 8 USD = 16 tickets) and you can give them to other people but by default they will be for you~

*Edit c: You can pm or request in stream, I'll have a notepad full of them!

*Edit 2- Stream is over for today, Will repost when the next occurs!*
.:Stream link:.
https://join.me/XayahsCharityEvent

Prices wrote: Headshot badges (Colored + shaded) for 3 USD or 350 points - ★2 Tickets
Example
Fullbody sketches for 5 USD or 550 points- ★3 Tickets
Example
Fullbodies (Colored + shaded) for 8 USD or 850 points - ★ 6 Tickets
Example Example

Pixels (Colored + shaded) for 5 USD or 550 points- ★ 3 Tickets
*No examples yet, would like to make some!*
*Pixels will be about the same size as the noodle arms base below*

Throwback! Noodle arms!for 2 USD or 250 points each! ★1 Ticket
Examples

Color-ins of this base for 3 USD without edits or 350 points ★3 Tickets (for being a special base)
Edits will be +1 dollar for complex edits
+50 Cents for small edits

Amount raised wrote:10 USD

Raffle tickets wrote:8

Also would anyone be interested in a viscet plushie lineart? Based off of this one I did way-back-when c:
https://orig00.deviantart.net/e3b1/f/20 ... 9x06q4.png
They will be available for purchase in the future, right now this is just an interest check <3

The extra 50 is to partially cover deviantarts tax for transferring to USD
Prices are set regardless of any mutations or accessories, hats are a little hard for me though c:

Currently going through some paypal difficulties so only accepting points, I will be doing more of these streams!

I've always followed paying it forward. In a time of need for many people, I believe this is the greatest chance to do so and really make a difference.
Let's do this, guys!
Last edited by Stårry on Thu Sep 14, 2017 2:05 pm, edited 5 times in total.

When this world
is no more

┌────────────┐
coding art credit
my characters
ImageImage

└────────────┘
The moon is all
we'll see

┌────────────┐
└────────────┘
I'll ask you to
fly away with me
Stårry

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Kydashing » Thu Sep 14, 2017 7:00 am

Please vote to help my next 2-3 adopt themes :)
(I have been accepted as an official artist for Viscets and couldn't be more blessed/inspired.
I thank everyone for helping me get here. I will continue to be apart of the community. It's an honor!)

Just wanted to say how amazed and proud i am to be in a loving/respectful community
that wish to be apart of helping the states of the disasters that have left may in troubled times.
This includes hurricane Irma/Jose/Harvey along with the lesser broadcasted earthquakes/hurricane
Katia hit mexico, and the fires hitting west coast of the states.

This is but millions of issues our world faces today, and with all of this strife there is always a budding
flower that will bloom in the concrete. Each and everyone of you, whether you donate or not, are
helping awareness. That is already more then enough, so i thank you, for the little it means. :)

Here's a song that is on my mind and in my heart. Please take a moment ot listen if you can...
ROB THOMAS - PIECES

Lastly...i am looking for 1 - 2 relations for a viscet i am trying for (crystal unicorn).
Here is my form, if you think a viscet may fit her budding story let me know please!
Along with 1 -2 pieces of art. Will pay in DA points (300) , C$ (500) ,
Rare+ pets or below/items , Eldemore pets, and/or FR currencies (400k treasure/300 gems) PM me~

Code: Select all
@Χayah Id love to get a headshot badge but wasn't sure if i was supposed to be in stream or can pm. I hope you get the help needed and wish you all the best. Your a wonderful person that i think very well of. I know you can do it!
@NurseGlowButt I'm free to chat if you need someone! Just link me your viscet(s) and what you are looking for :)
@Mihrianth Hope the join me went well and sleep well :33
@true knight UGH look at the art of your child. Just A++ stuff. As for that legendary potion giveaway i did tryout and wish everyone the best of luck. Hope we can see the results and give the kind words out to those who got them as long as the sender is ok with it.
 It truley is good all the way around and thank you for doing both a selfless thing and being aware of the times.
░░░░░░░░░░ ░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░ ░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░ ░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░ ░░░░░░░░░░

══ ══ ══ ══ ══ ══ ══
L I N K S ::
[My Trello/Art progress]
[My DA]+[My Viscets]

B L U R P S ::
Thank you tenlittlesoldierboys
For your help with my
signature!
All rights go to Warner Bros.
+ J.K. Rowling
PFQ! Click Here For MEH?
══ ══ ══ ══ ══ ══ ══

░░░░░░░░░░ ░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░ ░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░ ░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░ ░░░░░░░░░░
Kydashing

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Daevyr » Thu Sep 14, 2017 7:17 am

@Xayah I'd totally be interested in a plushie lineart! Hopefully by the time you decide to start selling some, I'll have a viscet of my own. :3

@Kydashing Congrats on becoming an artist!
Daevyr

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Mint Chip » Thu Sep 14, 2017 10:37 am

due to some odd circumstances - this viscet is back open for adoption.
it counts for august's limit, so if you didn't win a main adopt in august then you qualify to try out!
ImageImage | Image | ImageImage

ImageImage
You can call me, Mint or Minty.
I usually type in green.

╔═════════════════════╗

╚═════════════════════╝

Dark Cocoa is owned by my Husband & Mint Chip is owned by me
Art created by me

My PMs are disabled, if you have a Viscet related question,
please see this FAQ.
Mint Chip

My pets