Kalon Fanclub V.3 [CLOSED]

Join or create fan clubs about your favorite things!

Kalontines Day is coming up! Do your Kalons have sweethearts?

Yes!
27%
No, and they're happy!
13%
No, but they want one!
26%
-waggles eyebrows-
34%

Total votes : 340

Re: Mamma Mia, Pizzeria, Gimme those running shoes!

Postby Rissyy » Tue Oct 24, 2017 3:34 am

r a i n p i l l wrote:Howdy!
Looking for a growth for Hotaru, I can pay with art or we can work something else out.
Hmu

@Takk - Good luck with relationships!
@Epiale - Congrats on Morgan! and Gl with relationships
@ Maxwell. - Good luck with offers! She's very pretty.
₊˚.⋆ Rissyy | She ˚₊‧꒰ა ໒꒱ ‧₊˚ kals | Adult ₊˚.⋆
Rissyy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Kalon Fanclub V.3 [Kalloween Poll]

Postby roelian » Tue Oct 24, 2017 3:46 am

Introductions
The beautiful, absolutely amazing, wonderful Aey grey my baby Orion and I could not possibly be more happy about this growth!
Just look at him I am deceased okay. I plan on breeding him eventually but I'm on a long cooldown. I'll post again whenever I'm looking for potential Breedings. ouo

Advertisements
None right now besides the standard spam about the design contest.

Replies
@r a i n p i l l - Ah I know that kit! They're one of Orion's siblings :0 I wish you an extra special good luck getting them grown!!

@peach tea! - Nova looks like such a sweetheart! Also good luck getting the growths approved, they all look fantastic c:

@Takk - I love seeing things about Wysteria and I really love her new tail! Also congrats on the new babies and the custom!

samael || he/they || adult
|| ✧ nep ✧ || ✧ jean ✧ ||
roelian

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Kalon Fanclub V.3 [New Poll]

Postby Rorrim » Tue Oct 24, 2017 4:07 am

@ lychee ;; aaaa!! I'm really tempted to order one of those cute lil pumpkin YCH for one of my kals!! ❤

@ Maxwell. ;; ah, I'm so sorry you lost connection! I hope you get an offer you can connect with better! ^^

@ HellyBoo ;; Wow! Pharlo's growth came out beautifully! I love the juxtaposition of his excitable, yet hot-headed personality, and that art is super cute omgggg. ❤

@ trans ;; bernadette is an absolute babe, and she and Imogen make a very cute couple!!! ❤❤

@ waterfront ;; ❤❤❤aaaaa! I hope you have a wonderful week as well!! ❤❤❤

@ Epiale ;; ooh, Congrats!! Morgan is beautiful, and he sounds like a really interesting character! Best of luck finding relationships! ❤

@ Takk ;; I admire your kals so much, man. The personalities and settings you create for the are so unique and interesting! :'0
    Congratulations on your newest additions as well! ❤

@ peach tea! Congrats yo! Nova is a darling!! ^^

@ Katzuvo Woah! Orion is definetly an amazing kal! The effect of his markings is so ethereal and otherworldly!

This is...a very long post. I apologize in advance. :'>
      Work has me on a very weird schedule rn, so I don't have much free time, so I'm making the most of it. :'>
    ______________________________________________________________________________________________________________
    ______________________________________________________________________________________________________________
    INTRODUCING LEWIS

AaaaaaaAA, I'm here to introduce the newest member of my kalon family, and the first great grandchild of of one of my first kalons! Khalis' family line has become so incredibly important to me, and I can't believe it's been over a year since I joined the community! I know I'm a little shy, and I don't post in the fanclub that often, but I do read every single post, and I love seeing all the amazing character development, art, and support on the fanclub! ❤

aNYWAY. here's a bit about my baby Lewis! ❤

Lewis // Genderfluid (he/him pronouns usually) // Panromantic // Teenager

Lewis is a self-taught modern witch!! He lives in a small village in the middle of nowhere, where he does research and uses his magic to be helpful to his neighbors! Unfortunately, Lewis' magic can be a bit unpredictable, and more often then not his spells go awry. Because of Lewis' wild magic, strange and unexplained occurances are very common around the town. The townsfolk all kinda suspect that Lewis has something to do with all theses mysterious happenings. But if questioned about the oddities by outsiders, the locals will all vehemently deny anything strange happens in their quaint little town at all, and actively misguide them to protect their town, and by extension, Lewis.

Lewis is incredibly inquisitive and friendly kalon. He always seems to be in a good mood, and whenever he catches wind of the townsfolks problems, he is eager to provide his magical "assistance". The failure of his spells is often lost on him, as he is not the most...observant of creatures. But maybe that's a good thing, as when he does notice his mistakes and try to fix things, it often just complicates matters, as instead of completely reversing the wayward spells to remove them, he lays new spells on top of the old one to neutralize it's ill effects, thus creating tangles of magic that often have some very odd sideffects on the world around them.

Lewis is always studying something, whether it's a strange new plant or animal (that he doesn't realize probably came into existence due to his own wild magic), a new spell he is writing, or a stranger in the village with an intriguing aura. He can seem a bit...thoughtless towards others with his words and actions. He doesn't intend to make people uncomfortable, but as a researcher of the arcane he honestly just wants to know more about whatever has caught his attention, and sometimes he doesn't consider how his actions and words might appear to others.

Although the villagers accept Lewis, very few of them are brave enough to approach him enough to befriend him. Lewis cherishes the few close friends he has, and tends to be a bit over-zealous in his attempts to entertain them. He is always a bit afraid that they might change their minds, and decide not to be his friend anymore. He likes interacting with the strangers that sometimes come to town, and tries very hard to make a good impression on them. Modern technology tends to react badly to his magic, but that said, he is incredibly enthusiastic about smartphones, and he loves to play with them whenever he gets a chance.

I would love to find Lewis some relationships!! Perhaps with a stranger who came to town to investigate the mysterious happenings? Or some local friends in the village? ^^

Also tentatively seeking an artist to pre-grow him? I'm very willing to pay for a quality growth! ^^

SEEKING OOC BREEDING

Also tentatively seeking an OOC breeding for one of my kalons?
      Almost all my adult kalons are available. In particular, I would love to see some breeding offers for Gale? But feel free to offer for others should they catch your eye! :'>

I'm off cooldown, and am not opposed to poly breedings. ^^
      I don't mind waiting for your cooldown. ^^

In the case of a kal with a legendary trait being offered, I am willing to provide both an autopass item, and kit number selector, depending on the legendary trait in question. Getting a merkal in particular has been a dream of mine since practically forever. :'>

That said, I am not exclusively seeking a legendary breeding, I will consider any & all offers! Design is the most important factor to me.

SEEKING ROMANCE

I have a couple kals who I would really like to find romantic partners for, both of them are very one-person type kals, so finding them the perfect romantic partner is very important to me! I love drawing ship art, and coming up with headcanons! Roleplay might be a bit difficult for me at the moment, as my schedule is very erratic, but I am more than willing to try! ❤❤
      Eliseo is a bit more tentative then Lance.

Eliseo // Male // Homosexual // Young Adult
      Universe: Medieval Fantasy
      Setting: Temperate Oceanside Town. Lots of ocean caves/tidepools, pine tree forests, & mysterious happenings.
      About;; An emotional young bard with an artist's soul. Very willful, he goes where his heart tells him to. Has very romanticized notions about love, and falls hard and fast. It might take some time for him to understand what love actually is. ( Read More Here )
      Looking For;; Someone with a bit more realistic point of view maybe? Maybe they have an edgy backstory, who knows. Mysterious Strangers™ are kind of Eliseo's type lmao.

Lance // Male // Homoromantic/Demisexual // Young Adult
      Universe: Modern
      Setting: A University in the City.
      About;; A blind university student with a tongue like a whip and an attitude about everything. What is smiling? Sounds fake. Band tees and bumblebees are his aethstetic. Likes to go to concerts/music festivals and environmentalism events/protests. Rebel at heart. Doesn't like being coddled for his disability. He also plays the guitar. ( Read More Here )
      Looking For;; ??? Maybe someone just as edgy to get into trouble with?? Or someone just really soft and gentle to smooth all that EDGE. Honestly idk lmao just someone to make him smile.

Rorrim

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Kalon Fanclub V.3 [New Poll]

Postby pilotlight » Tue Oct 24, 2017 4:46 am

owl trowel wrote:
owl trowel wrote:
I made a little ykh for Halloween!
It's 30 points a color in or 100 points for 4, unlimited slots
hair or ear edits are +10 each, ask about other edits!

ImageImage
some finished examples for those who are curious!

--

@epiale - congrats on getting Morgan! His design is so nice
@lychee - good luck selling color ins! those lines are adorable
@maxwell - good luck trading!
      Kibby - any pronouns - ImageImage

howdy, I'm kibby! a full time
      college student and stressed
      as a heck. trying to be active
      for the first time in years

I'm willing to trade any and all
      of my pets in open groups for
      art, pm me if you're interested
      in anything!
pilotlight

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby sam, » Tue Oct 24, 2017 4:53 am

@katsuvo - orion looks so happy! i love his markings~

@kouhai - woah, lance is gorgeous :0 good luck finding them mates!

@owl trowel - they're so precious! best of luck selling them!!

-

hey there! i dont post here often

i'm doing an interest check for animal crossing style ychs (?). i'd be able to vary pose etc. examples here, more to come.

i'm also not sure how to price them? tell me what you'd pay!
sam,

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby rose colored boy » Tue Oct 24, 2017 5:42 am

@owl trowel ahhh your art is so cute! I wish I had points oof
@kouhai ahh your kalons are so pretty good luck on relationships!!
@katzuvo orion is beautiful oh my goodness
-----------

heY,,, i'm slowly dying inside bc I've been super sick but it's all good. anyWAyss

i'm looking for relationships for Karson! friends, enemies, romance,,,, whatever
Imagehe's v gay and rlly heckn clingy. it's not easy to upset him unless you're close to him. he makes a lot of quick friends but never any really good ones.

I'm not keen on rping sorrY
hmu if you're interested
s t a y f r o s t y r o y a l m i l k t e a
hello i'm rory and i'm gay and stressed as heck.
i have an unhealthy obsession with alternative
bands and musicals oops
i'm in show choir and it lowkey consumes my
life hAHA
feel free to pm me because i love to talk
and i'm in need of friends

||dA||insta||steam||song||kalons||
rose colored boy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Sanara » Tue Oct 24, 2017 6:02 am

@Spooky Patrick!! :: Good luck finding relationships for Karson! He’s gloriously green and would make awesome kiddos with someone with a yellow-y pallet! It would be sort of sunshine meadow sort of thing!
@Sam, :: I love animal crossing and I love those YCH! I wish I had points but I definitely think 50-75 points sense they are full bodies but they don’t look too bog so it’s up to you 8D
@Owl trowel :: so cuteeee! Those lines are so clean and your examples look great. Just in time for Halloween too (tho I’m sure that’s what you’re going for xD ) I really hope you find plenty of folks to buy them!
@Kouhai :: Lewis is to die for! Wow! I really love his colors and the back design is gorgeous! Congrats on that new baby. Plus I really like that personality/ concept! Little witch indeed!
@Katzuvo :: Oh my! I saw that babe when he was little- his growth is gorgeous. I love the color fade from his back. It’s really nicely done all around- and if you got him a breeding with another wether based Kal, it would make for really interesting babies!
@Rainpill :: I hope Hortaru finds a nice growth in the near future!
@Peach tea! :: Oh my goodness. Nova is absolutely stunning. I’m in love- wow <3 congrats on them, and I hope your other babies find nice growths!
~~~~~~
~~~~~~
Hey guys! I’m working on a piece for another species, but I cant focus so I doodled some Kalon junk and figured you guys could probably use this more than I could. It’s just the basic Kal, but feel free to edit it to you kiddos.
Just some giftlines y’all can play around with if it suits you.
Edit at your will. It can even be used for other species. I don’t mind~
Just don’t remove my signature, and don’t color in for payment~

Six also finished my personal in character breeding recently, and I have someone’s to introduce!
Ezra Zaddok // He/him // Genie in training

Ezra thought all was normal with the twins until they turned 10, and their parents finally sat them down to tell them all this- he had always wondered why Dad made such a big deal about his quarter pendant. Turns out Ezra was a Genie, just like his father before him, and that had been the first thing Giddion had Ezra touch when he was born. Just in case the twins came out bound like their father, because a Kal born in bondage is bound itself. The saying came true for Ezra and now the child keeps his coin obsessively close to his person. Otherwise, Ezra is much like any other child; He enjoys reading books and visiting dad at the library. He can swim like a fish, and play basic-level sports. He does just as well as anyone else at his classes and is even a little advanced in science and math. He’s quiet and attentive, and only outgoing around close friends and family.

His sibling is up for adoption if anyone is interested in trying out!
Do as little or as much as you want.
It’s not an impress me, I just didn’t want to limit what you could do with the prompt. ;w;
x
Sanny // They/Them
X
Sanara-Nara#6603
My Toyhouse.se
My Deviantart
Warrens Across Regions
x
Happy Pride, Y'all!
Sanara

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby shibeboi » Tue Oct 24, 2017 6:09 am

Hello everyone, hope you are doing well! I have today off of school, which is always great <3

I was wondering if I could get anyone to grow my two babies, Zafrina and Thomas? They both have sorta complicated designs. I'd be willing to pay in pets (I don't have a lot of high rarity pets but you could have as many as you want oof), event tokens and some art!! I'd appreciate it very much!

Also, because why not, in opening up my Kals for relations! Everyone is a blank slate, except Leander has a friend. That's it. Mates, friends, enemies, etc.
If you do offer, please be willing to commit! I don't really like it when people offer and never speak to me again.

Now that that's out of the way, I recently won my first RU and I'm super stoked to see how it comes out!

Have a great day everyone!

Code: Select all
@sanara wow! First of all, those gift lines are incredible! I also love those Kals, and may have to enter for that readopt!

@spooky patrick!! Karson is beautiful, I love his color scheme and edits <3 I might hit you up later, but good luck anyways!

@sam wow! Those are really well done! I love how cute they look! I've never been the best at pricing, so I can't help you with that :< sorry! But I'm sure whatever you decide to price them at will be reasonable!

@owl trowel what a nice YCH! I love how cartoony it looks! Those examples are really well done as well, I hope you get some people who want to buy from you!

@Kouhai wow, Lewis is beautiful! I love their pattern on their fur, really pretty! The story you came up for them is amazing and original! I also wish you luck with the OOC breedings and finding romance for you Kals <3
shibeboi

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby miku » Tue Oct 24, 2017 7:42 am

@shibeboi - Good luck finding relationships for your kals!
@Sanara - Those giftlines are so cute!
@spooky patrick!! - I love Karson's design! The greens look amazing. I hope you find some relationships for him!
@sam, - Your art is amazing! I'm awful at pricing, good luck figuring them out though!

Hey everyone, I'm looking for someone to make my 5 HM custom! I have a common hair edit item as well, so a hair and shine edit would be done. Please PM me with examples if interested!

Last edited by miku on Tue Oct 24, 2017 7:54 am, edited 1 time in total.
not very active here, but i’ll probably be on for events
╔══════════════════════╗
she/they | pfp | sig
╚══════════════════════╝

miku

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ✧ airplane. » Tue Oct 24, 2017 7:51 am

@Kouhai;; I'm definitely gonna PM you about relationships later!
@Owl Trowel;; aaa I wish I had some points! your art is so cute, as always!
@sam,;; your style is adorable, and I love anything AC related! <3 good luck getting commissions! if you're taking any for pets/tokens, I'd definitely be interested!
@spooky patrick!!;; he has fabulous hair! good luck finding relationships!
@Sanara;; congrats on the batch, they're so pretty! six is just amazing tbh. so sweet of you to do giftlines as well! they look pretty awesome!
@shibeboi;; I hope you can find someone to do growths for you! good luck with relationships as well, i'll have to take a look when I've got more free time!
@Biancara;; a lot of people don't seem to know this, but we're not supposed to take payment for HM customs! I hope you can find an artist to do yours! i'll be open next month hopefully, but I'm a bit busy right now!

Just wanted to say my staff kalon is up now, and I decided on a limited impress me comp!
Click the pic to go to the thread!

---

EDIT: Also reposting this!

high noon wrote:────────────────────────────

All my kals are open for relationships!
The ones with all the info typed out are linked in my sig, but I can give info on anyone in the stash.
Some have mates, but even those are open for friends/enemies. And the ones without mates are also open for romance!
for anyone that PMs interested in romance, there's a tracker doc in the bottom of the stash, detailing anyone who's open for mateships!

────────────────────────────
Last edited by ✧ airplane. on Tue Oct 24, 2017 8:13 am, edited 1 time in total.
[ Red he/they queer tired ]
artist + owner of kalons // firestarter#0687
too much coffee & not enough sleep ✦ an ding peak lord

"my king—!"

[ Kalons TH ] [ Adopts TH ]
x
x

✧ airplane.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery