Kalon Fanclub V.3 [CLOSED]

Join or create fan clubs about your favorite things!

Kalontines Day is coming up! Do your Kalons have sweethearts?

Yes!
27%
No, and they're happy!
13%
No, but they want one!
26%
-waggles eyebrows-
34%

Total votes : 340

Re: Kalon Fanclub V.3 [Kalloween Poll]

Postby Anza » Mon Oct 23, 2017 1:45 pm

@Tenturo Welcome to the community! Your Kalon is so gorgeous! I love the color and the shine ahh <3
@Kyar your amount of replies puts me to shame lol I see you also got growths from Sixbane! She did a wonderful job! And I love your idea for a marble Kalon brought to life! ^^
@kitana. Good job on the color in!
@Bailey-Boo Congrats on Margot!
@Doglady88722 Virgil is gorgeous, it sucks that you don't connect but I'm sure you'll find a good owner!

Hello everyone!
I hope everyone is having a wonderful weekend! I've completely developed three of my eight Kalons: including Zia, Lenny, and Nelson! Still have five to go however! On another note, the wonderful Sixbane grew two of my baby Kalons and I wanted to reintroduce these siblings. They are open for friends and enemies; I'll open them up for relationships when I develop them more myself!

Kress Doherty "The Dragon of Death Anchorage" // male
A seemingly heartless pirate captain, he denounces anything that may make other's see him as weak. He is incredibly ambitious in his pursuit of gold and glory on the high seas and will not let anything or anybody get in his way. He prides himself on being unpredictable, off-kilter, and a little bit mad. Kress' only weakness is his twin sister who suffered an injury that left her unable to use her legs.

Ruby Doherty "The Jewel of Paradise Isle" // female
She may be not as cruel as her twin brother, but she will do anything, including evil, for him. She was trained as a chovihani and utilizes her knowledge of potions and spells to keep her brother from death or capture. Ruby was once captain alongside him but after loosing function in her hind legs, he hid her in his captains quarters telling the crew that she had died in battle. Sitting alone with her taro cards in isolation has grown her more of a conscience.
costal cowgirl / law student / CS member since 2012
01/2022 UPDATE ---> I've chosen to leave the character community however,
I am keeping my closed species adopts as they mean quite a lot to me
I'm here now mostly for events
✮ ✮ ✮
Anza

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Muggywort » Mon Oct 23, 2017 1:50 pm

REPLIES
    @Anza - Holy cow I love those two. Their colors are super nice to look at <3. Goodluck developing your other 5 kals aswell! I know how challanging that can be.
    @Doglady88722 - Goodluck trading that cute brown kiddo! I absolutley adore their colors and would offer on them if I thought I could connect.
    @Buzzylee - Hope you had fun on the stream and congrats on whoever ended up with the kalons! I'm disapointed I missed it though rip.
    @Sandstorm814 - Goodluck trading you halo edit for an eye edit!
    @Bailey-Boo - What a sweet little kit! Goodluck finding trades, growths and a breeding partner aswell!
    @highnoon - I hope you had fun on the stream! I can't wait to see your staff kalon!
    @kitana. - Holy cow, I'm totally using those!
    @Kyar - Congratulations on the growths and the new kalon! I can't wait to see the kits from Idellia and Rita! I will definetly be keeping an eye out!
    @Tenturo - Welcome to the kalon community and holy heck isn't he just the cutest?? Goodluck finding a breeding partner!!

TRADES

I'm back about this guy one last time <3. I have gotten a bunch of really nice offers and I have a few I am considering accepting. The autois still an uncommon myo! As for now, I am still taking offers on him to see what other options I have before I decide. I may end up keeping him if I don't find anyone I am 100% on.

He's a complete blank slate as of now and has all his slots.

Also, I am possibly taking offers on all my other kals.
    http://toyhou.se/SmolMuttt/characters/folder:187066

OOC BREEDINGS

Taking some possible OOC breeding offers on all my kals. The only kals that are off-limits are Crescent, Unyezi, Grey and the kits ofc. For Letter, Bailey and Toffee I'll only accept if you are offering an autopass item. I am not old enough to have a paypal but if I was, I would be buying it myself. Because you are the one providing it, you will for sure get a winged kit from the batch.
    As for the others, ask away!
Last edited by Muggywort on Mon Oct 23, 2017 2:40 pm, edited 1 time in total.
┌─────────────────────────────┐
Otus/Oats | He/it | Sapphic
Carrd | TH | My kals
Hey I'm Oats! I rlly like fungi,
plants, hollow knight and snails!
Art & avatar by me

└─────────────────────────────┘
ImageImageImage
Muggywort

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby PastelCupid » Mon Oct 23, 2017 2:34 pm

Oh my gosh i'm crying ;v; my myo was made!
his name is aspen and i honestly could never be happier!

thank you so much for making my baby and putting up with me
midnightkitkat <3

I'm looking for art of him and friends, bestfriend's and maybe even enemies <3
he is not looking for a girlfriend or boyfriend though keep in mind!

@Smol: ahh i'm still in love with that baby ;v;
@Anza: such beautiful babies cx
@Doglad: good luck trading cx
PastelCupid

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby WanSham » Mon Oct 23, 2017 2:50 pm

@Ciel Phantomhive.
    inhALE
    that kalon is 👏👏👏👌😩
    those strIpeS

@Smol Mutt
    Sweet h e a rt<33333
    GL trading!
    @Anza
    ooooO
    The colors are so pleasing and aaaA I love the characters!
    Good luck finding relationships! <333
    @DogLady88722
    Good kid <333
    Good luck trading them!
    @Buzzylee
    ooF I came to the stream late after the Kahoot but what you did was really sweet <333

aaaA pardon the short replies meep
    All of my kalons are uft/ufo
    link
    Keep in mind that I’m a little tentative but I’ve been feeling kinda at loss.
    Mehuzil, Yuje, Budpendest, and the kalons Leon below are my favorites! You can still offer and probably gain interest from me!
    I’ll mark this out when I found a trade so please keep sending!
WanSham

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

kalon fanclub

Postby aimono » Mon Oct 23, 2017 3:03 pm

hello! i have a couple kalons up for re-adoption on this thread.
      anyone can enter, too!

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

@WanSham: wow, you have so many beautiful kalons! i hope they go to good homes. good luck!
      @Ciel Phantomhive.: oh!! he's gorgeous! i love the colors and wintery theme to him.
      @Bailey-Boo: o my! margot is amazing! perhaps one of my new fav kalon designs!
aimono

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby elliott. » Mon Oct 23, 2017 3:11 pm

@BuzzyLee - so sad i wasn't able to attend, but what you did was really sweet ! 💜
Doglady88722 - good luck with trading !
@Anza - congratz on the Kals, all are gorgeous!
@SmolMutt - good luck getting trades and breedings!
@Ciel Phantomhive. - aww your babe is so cute! congratz!
@WanSham - good luck getting trading offers! Id offer if i had anything
@exide - ill have to check them out !
MYO -
i have a unlimited uncommon and below myo ticket that i need to find an artist for! you'll have to be good at line edits ( he is a VERY fluffy boy ) and maybe good at items ? it could be off oekaki, i don't mind! please put "MYO" in your title if you offer so I can look at it first!

Iintroductions -
i have a new Kal ! this is Kael (bottom left)!
shes absolutely gorgeous and i love her. i dont have her story laid out but I'll get back to you guys on that as soon as possible.
Last edited by elliott. on Mon Oct 23, 2017 3:48 pm, edited 1 time in total.
elliott.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Kyo » Mon Oct 23, 2017 3:46 pm

@Anza Congrats on getting some solid development done! Hope you find relationships that suit them well
@SmolMuttt Good luck with trades !! Also hope you find a good breeding partner 'v'
@Ciel Phantomhive. Such a handsome kalon!!! Love the name Aspen, very fitting. Congrats!
@WanSham Ahhhh you have so many lovely kalons !!
@exiide Good luck with the readoptions, hope they go well and you find fitting homes!
@Squeeze Cute kalons!! Also good luck finding an artist 'v'

Looking for trade offers on these kalons! Might trade more than one or all for a kalon I really connect to <3

doll and icon by kivr
Kyo

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Kalon Fanclub V.3 [New Poll]

Postby roelian » Mon Oct 23, 2017 4:11 pm

Katzuvo wrote:Design Contest!

This is just a reminder that my girlfriend, Nepsters, is still holding a design contest for her unlimited rare myo. Top prize is 2800 DA Points - that's like winning an uncommon myo AND a standard myo!
check it out here She and I will both be judging the competition together so if you have any questions post them on the thread or pm either of us :>

kyo - :0 Ah good luck on trades. I don't really have anything to offer, but I hope you get some sweet kals!
Squeeze - Looks like you found a myo artist, congrats! Also Kael is adorable, congratulations on the kit!
exiide - :0 I might check that out but I also never know what to do for an unlimited competition
WanSham - Good luck with trades! You have some really cute babes!

samael || he/they || adult
|| ✧ nep ✧ || ✧ jean ✧ ||
roelian

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Kalon Fanclub V.3 [New Poll]

Postby trans » Mon Oct 23, 2017 4:21 pm

Image overwhelmed myself again oops |D i never have much to post here these days either... u_u

o1. - replies
      @Katsuvo hope she can find one she likes ! took a peak, and the current entries are lovely <3
      @kyo. good luck with trades !! they're all very wonderful kals <3 i dont have much to offer sadly, or i would myself :<
      @Squeeze congrats on the new kal !! they're beautiful, im sure whatever you do with them will be amazing <33

o2. - transfer help
      just another short post !! qvq looking for someone to maybe transfer bellum for me? im having a hard time connecting and i thought maybe a transfer would help out with that ;v; just pm me if you're willing,,, |D if i cant find anyone, im open to offers for them ! i love them a lot but as i said, im having a bit more trouble than i was expecting <3 edits dont matter much to me, it's mostly the design that counts ! :">

o3 - introduction
      just thought i'd introduce bernadette since im here ! she's dating my kal imogen, and im happy to have my little witch family expand again :") still working on a more solid personality for her, but i drew her a bit in my sketchbook and i think im getting somewhere ! ♥
they/them, adult, pms are ok!
just here for pets, oekaki, and
closed species, occasionally. ♡
xxx'''my kalon storage
trans

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby HellyBoo » Mon Oct 23, 2017 5:58 pm

@trans good luck getting someone to transfer them! and gratz on the new kalon!
@Katzuvo Cant wait to see how designs them! Exciting!
@Kyo. Goodluck trading, I love Charlie!
@Squeeze Cannot wait to see what happens with him! Ahhhhhh! and Gratz on the kiddo!

Just here to show off my new baby with a new name, a personality and A growth! AHHHH!

Pharlo Yvelt - Male - Unsure - Student and part time hotel work.

The bubbly that is Pharlo is hard to describe much other than exactly that, Bubbly. Pharlo is hard to contain when he is out there, easily excitable, With a quick mouth, Pharlo is often hard to understand when he's in a happy mood. Despite being easily excited and happy, Pharlo has the worst temper around, quick to snap at anyone who annoys him, knowing a large vocabulary for such a young kalon. Pharlo is rough when hes in a bad mood and its advised to steer clear of this grumpy hot head. 

Hes open for friends, crushes and maybe a future mateship.
{ ~ My Beautiful Viscets ~ } | { ~ My Kalons ~ }

Guys I'm away for a while. I've turned off messages for a few days just to gather my thoughts and re assess my life inside CS and the Kalon community. I'm sorry if I've let anyone down. Im sorry.
HellyBoo

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me