Kalon Fanclub V.3 [CLOSED]

Join or create fan clubs about your favorite things!

Kalontines Day is coming up! Do your Kalons have sweethearts?

Yes!
27%
No, and they're happy!
13%
No, but they want one!
26%
-waggles eyebrows-
34%

Total votes : 340

Re: Kalon Fanclub V.3 [Kalloween Poll]

Postby P0CKETKNIFE » Mon Oct 23, 2017 3:41 am

Apologies for never showing up anymore. Truth be told, I've lost connection to most of my kalons over time and I'd really like to get back into the community with some new designs.

I also have a single trait autopass that I'm clueless about what to do with it?? I mean, if you've got a kit number selector and a legendary kalon hit me up and we might be able to go for some legendary babs?? Otherwise I'm taking trade offers on it.

Autopass and Kalons for trade are here

EDIT: Edit items are now a priority for my autopass. I have a MYO being planned that I need rare items for. You can offer lower rarity items too, but rare is a priority.

@Sixbane, If I wasn't so unhappy with my art lately, I'd message you in a heartbeat to do an art trade!! I hope you get some art of your kalons, and you're able to do some cool artwork too!!
    @Maxwell, Good luck with trades!! I'd offer if I connected, but they're still super gorgeous.
    @Smol Kennma, I hope you find relationships for your kalons!!
Last edited by P0CKETKNIFE on Mon Oct 23, 2017 4:36 am, edited 1 time in total.

lee artist he/him + adult
    ► I've been an active user on
    CS through a good number of
    years, but nowadays I tend to
    keep to myself and check in
    when I have the time. I'll be on
    artfight this year
    -- team vampire!!

mods made me remove my links lmao / credit

P0CKETKNIFE

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby cinnamonroll » Mon Oct 23, 2017 4:35 am

---> r e p l i e s
      @buzzylee;; aa sorry you lost connection to most of your kals! I did as well. hopefully you can find other kals you're more interested in ♥
      @sixbane;; aa your art style is so cute! I might order a commission from you c:
      @maxwell;; oof I guess everyone is losing connection to their kals ;o; I hope you can find what you're looking for
      @corruptedsong;; wowow I love your art so much ♥ gl with commissions
      @smol kenma;; mercury is so gorgeous ♥ gl with relationships

---> t r a d i n g
      hey, so I'm still trading my kalon, mastani. she was a one rare and unlimited below myo that I got made a while back. just a heads up, if I don't respond to your pm immediately I'm probably not interested ;w;

I'm mainly looking for these things in a kalon, but I'll look at anything c: I'd, also, be down to trade her for a myo ticket ♥
      • animal based designs
      • nothing too flashy
      • natural color pallets or pastels
      • simple yet elegant designs
      • maybe a merkal or pirate kal ;o;

send me a message if you're interested !!
hiatus
cinnamonroll

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby jules_ » Mon Oct 23, 2017 4:39 am

@BuzzLee - gl finding trades! You have some gorgeous kals, especially that little fairy wing kit <3
    @Sixbane - congrats on your kits! They all turned out amazing, I said it in the chat but I love the blue/purple/gray combo
    @Maxwell. - Good luck with trades, you ahve a wonderful little forest baby there
    @CorruptedSong - I hope you get your rare myo, beautiful art!
    @Smol Kenma - All your kals are goals tbh, makes me wish I had some modern kids to offer as friends
    @Wolfycat101 - Gala is gorgeous, those colors go well amazingly
    @Karmel - Love you, I hope everything starts looking up for you. You're a blessing to this community, and we're very extremly lucky to have oyu <3
    @ThatDragonAdara -Gl on trades, what a pretty design! They remind me of a bamboo plant
    @HellyBoo - gonna slide into ur pms for that pirate boy
    @cinnamonroll - I remeber that girl, I hope you find her a great new home c:

FOUND(feel free to ignore me in replies)
Last edited by jules_ on Mon Oct 23, 2017 5:07 am, edited 2 times in total.
jules_

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby wriolette enjoyer » Mon Oct 23, 2017 4:42 am

Code: Select all
@ cinnamonroll - good luck on trading her, she is just one kalon someone can adore QwQ
@ buzzylee - good luck on finding a breeding parnter !
@ sixbane - im simply,, in LOVE with that headshots you drew, and good luck on relationships !

Okay so I haven't been the most active person on here (probably---) but
I am looking for a common MYO and offers for my all of my kalons
little side note;; im too attached to nikolette so odds are,,, only her for the myo

kalons are located here!
he/him, adult, into genshin impact.

i occasionally pop in time to time to see what's new.
i do not trade my pets.
wriolette enjoyer

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby P0CKETKNIFE » Mon Oct 23, 2017 5:30 am

Literally posted an hour ago, but I'm back again to announce a requests stream!! I've been feeling really bad about my work lately, so I feel like it's time for another style change. What better way to practice than to hang out with you guys and offer some free art? Join here!!

Stream ended ^^

Now that I'm on a computer I can actually type decent replies!!
    @HellyBoo, Devin is such a unique character!! I completely didn't expect his energetic and upbeat personality when looking at his tough-guy design, but it made so much sense when I read through his story. I relate to him in the sense where I'll avoid what I don't want to face, but lately I've been pushing through more. Maybe he'll be like me as he develops, and he'll learn to face his denial?
    @ThatDragonAdara, I love the mixture of greens and tan accents on that kalon!! Hopefully they find a new home, and you get a kalon you connect with!!
    @Karmel, Please don't feel like you're neglecting your duties or anything; your personal life will always come first. You have no obligation to work as hard as you do to keep kalons running, but you do, and we're all thankful for that. I hope your dog can pull through, and that you're able to spend more time with her.
    @Wolfycat101, I love the childish vibe given off by your new kalon's colors!! That animation is also absolutely amazing; I wish I had learned how to animate seeing the talent in this community. cx
    @CorruptedSong, It never hurts to have big goals, and I'm sure you'll achieve it!! I'm so poor honestly, otherwise I'd have commissioned everyone in this community by now.
    @cinnamonroll, Mastami is so gorgeous, but I don't think I can offer a fair enough trade for her. I hope you're able to trade her for something you like!!
    @grell sutcliff ;, It's been so long since I've seen you around!! Glad to see both of us making an appearance. cx
Last edited by P0CKETKNIFE on Tue Oct 24, 2017 12:08 am, edited 1 time in total.

lee artist he/him + adult
    ► I've been an active user on
    CS through a good number of
    years, but nowadays I tend to
    keep to myself and check in
    when I have the time. I'll be on
    artfight this year
    -- team vampire!!

mods made me remove my links lmao / credit

P0CKETKNIFE

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby uηsρεcifiεd ¢ryҏtiɗ » Mon Oct 23, 2017 5:39 am

@grell sutcliff ;, - Mmmm I hope you get that common myo and some nice offers for your kals. I personally LOVE Lana and I would totally offer a kal, or a common myo ticket if I had one but I love all mine too much rip.
@julibee- pffttt I have never wished before that Ami had long hair, but I suddenly started to- anyways, congrats on finding an ooc partner for Seraphina!
@cinnamonroll- Woww, Mastani is pretty. She looks so perfect for fall with those colors, mmmm. She reminds me of when I would spend nights at my aunt's house, good memories. Good luck trading, she's an absolute jewel!
@BuzzyLee- OH BOY is it great to see you again! I haven't forgotten what I'd said, I swear someday I'll give you a kit. I think it should be Citlali's kit since she was the kal I made from that myo, but I haven't bred her yet sooo... I promise, someday you'll get a kit from her hehe. I'll prolly join the stream soon, cya then :3 rip I only have two shine edits, so good luck on that ever being worth an autopass

Hello! A few things today. I'm happy to say I'm getting active again, and I'm going to try doing more things in the community, 'cause I'm a shy wreck and I want to practice talking to people and stuff more.

First-
I need this approved please! My Ami was missing her hard-to-notice backmane on her growth, and I finally fixed it!

Second-
As a sort of interest check, I'll be doing a free chibi of someones's kal! I'll raffle it off via pms and edit in the winner here- just pm me this form!
Kal name-
Kal ref-
Brief kal personality-
Feral or anthro?-

Will look something like these, just minus the costumes and only one kal:

Closed! Not gonna say the winner, it'll be a surprise. Just don't count on anything ;3

Third-
I recently got two new kits, Yiska and Yepa! Their personalities aren't quite to an introducing level yet, but expect to see them soon!
Last edited by uηsρεcifiεd ¢ryҏtiɗ on Mon Oct 23, 2017 7:21 am, edited 1 time in total.
she/they - infp - cryptid/fallow
toyhouse / FR /
uηsρεcifiεd ¢ryҏtiɗ

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Aeryn » Mon Oct 23, 2017 6:14 am

Since my cooldown has ended i am looking to get a occ breeding for any of these kals!!
They are also open for romantic relations! Most of them can be found on medieval times, only 2 or 3 are modern present!!
( Single Kalons )

This will be my last post before deciding anything, Reagon is still uft!

And i decided i'd also put Elise up for offers, i'm looking for anything really!

@Drasheep » Good luck finding someone to approve your grownth!!
@BuzzyLee » Aa i hope everyone have fun during the stream!!
@grell sutcliff ;, » Best of luck trading your kals!!
@cinnamonroll » Good luck trading your kal, her hair is beautiful!!
━━━━━━━━━
SILENCE
━━━━━━━━━

SPEAKS
─── w h e n
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
FAIL.❞
▬▬▬▬▬
┌───────────
hello i'm aeryn, i'm a digital
artist and i'm very active on
cs so feel free to pm me.

└───────────
ImageImageImageImageImage
Aeryn

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby fūi » Mon Oct 23, 2017 6:21 am

hey everyone !! quick posts since i have limited time to internet and a computer now ;v;

- Removed -

and also - i have a new kalon that was recently added to my kalon family !! their name is haseo and they are a foreign exchange student, studying as a pastry chef academy. - i'd love to headcannon some friends who might also attend such a school <33

and again, currently commission works/transfers/NB's are on hold until i am able to get back to my house ! i hope yall understand ;;v;;

@drasheep good luck with the growth approval !! it looks awesome ;v;
      @julibee gl and darn i guess i was too late </3
      @cinnamonroll beautiful kal !! good luck with trades !!
Last edited by Ethulai on Tue Oct 24, 2017 12:39 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: If you do not offer CS pet/item/C$ payment options, please advertise in your signature instead.
fūi

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby cervidae » Mon Oct 23, 2017 6:23 am

okahui » your new kid's a dream holy heck, i don't have any who'd fit in their academy but i'm really excited to see more with them! also, lots of luck on selling your myo!
@Aeryn; » your kids have always been a+++! i don't really have much to offer, but man will you have some rlly nice offers. i hope you can get what you want!
@Drasheep » one, your kiddo's growth is stunning! pretty rainbow kid! two, those cheebs are adorable wth?? i'll definitely be entering!!
@BuzzyLee » i'll be attending! it's so great to see you again <3 (also gl on trading your autopass, that's always hecka exciting)
@grell sutcliff ;, » good luck getting your myo, your kids are really lovely but i don't really have much to offer ;;v; can't wait to see your design around, though!
@cinnamonroll » man she's a beauty, you''ll probably be flooded with offers!! i hope you can find a kal who you can connect to a bit better
@Sixbane » i'd be happy to do a trade, your style is so lovely six hh. +your new kiddos are stunning, liao lei is so delicate n soft
@Maxwell. » oh man i hope you find a good offer! i don't really have much in the way of kids who'd match with edits but they're gorgeous!

hello, all! i hope you're doing well!

i have two introductions to make!
this is jupet! i won him off of a readopt and i love him sm he's beauty he's grace

and this is lotte!
she's my unlimited uncommon myo, and i'm really happy with the result!
big big thanks to bright horizons for helping me out a ton with her!! they've been so so patient and kind so give them lots of love ily

trades?? maybe??
sixbane did a gorgeous job with my and sunstruck's batch! i got this cute kiddo here: x
but i'll entertain offers before i start developing them !

i'm also looking to trade my tail edit from the event ;0c (auto would be a hair edit! i also have a bunch of claw/shine edits to add on if needed <33)

thank you! stay safe <3

♡ inactive account
dv

cervidae

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby cyborgishly » Mon Oct 23, 2017 6:32 am

whaddup demons its ya boi
    i havent posted here in forever rip butttttt how are you guys doing?? are you excited for halloween?? how is school going?? hows life going?? i hope its going well!! if not, my inbox is always open if you need to chat!!

so i dont think i really have anybody to new introduce yet, but i'm only here to look for a few things!!

if someone could approve my myo, that would be awesome!!

also looking to take offers on kaleho one last time!! i prefer kals for him rn, but a one rare myo would be an auto! complete blank slate with all slots! ill look at anything and tell you if im interested or not!!

im also looking for relations for all my kals!! if we were rping before, pm me. i probably havent replied rip
    rps and hcs preferred!! mainly looking to rp romance!!

also, if youre looking to spend usd on commissions, growths, etc, please hmu!! they'll be super cheap, so please dont hesitate to ask!! im more than willing to negotiate!

thats all i gotta say folks!! have a great day!! stay awesome!!

cervidae- those kids are too cute! im in love with your myo omg shes so pretty
    okahui- congrats on your new kid!! i cant wait to hear more about them! they are super gorgeous
    aeryn- good luck finding a breeding partner!! also good luck getting trades!!
    drasheep- your chibis are so cute!! i love all the little costumes on them omg esp the tree lol
    buzzylee- welcome back dude!! good luck with the stream!!! i hope you get a trade you like!!
    grell sutcliff- omg okay i love your new username!! but good luck trading your kids!! i hope you find what you're looking for
    cinnamon roll- good luck trading her!! i hope you get an offer you like!!
    sixbane- that headshot is so lovely omg but ahh!! two headed babies!! rheyre so pretty! if they need two headed friends, hmu
this is calcutta,
bohemia is dead
cyborgishly

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me