WME Fan Club V.8 - Poll V.6

Join or create fan clubs about your favorite things!

Do you think equids should be made into a fantasy species with magic/abilities/etc.?

Yes
20%
No
78%
Other (comment)
2%

Total votes : 298

Re: WME Fan Club V.8 - Poll V.6

Postby nimrod. » Mon Nov 20, 2017 6:03 am

I've been working on coding my wme thread <3

if you have any slots with equids of mine that
      aren't listed, pm me and we can discuss it c:

still looking for mates for eleven of my equids,
      they can all be found in a previous post and on
      my wme thread.

also looking for friends and enemies c:

pretty please pm me if you have any in mind <3
nimrod.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby jensen ackles » Mon Nov 20, 2017 7:31 am

--
--

long post warning! <3
    it's ya girl, back @ it with all those quid things!!

i've got a bunch of kiddies to introduce, but first i wanna ask a quick favor of anyone with some free time because i still don't trust myself with coat colors - could someone pm me with a solid guess as to what the coat colors of these kiddies might be? thanks much!
    brillo - aten - amarna - maria - indigo

bless ur souls nimrod and neon!! y'all are the best

now, onto the fun part!! introducing my new babes,,,, and there's a few of them!

i know i introduced her before, but i'd like to welcome brillo to my herd!!
    she's the matriarch my herd has needed for a long time, thanks to nike's bad attitude. brillo is a much calmer, more accepting figure for the rest of my quids to follow, and she's often the one my quids will go to in time of need. she's always calm under pressure, and always willing to lend an ear to those who need to vent. best mom 2k17.

next we have jenna!
    she's mates with my tyler, but she is far more social than he ever could be. she loves to help others, and is almost always by brillo's side, as her mate's mother is one of her biggest role models. when she's not following brillo, she's out chasing butterflies or rolling in the mud right by tyler's side. truthfully, she absolutely hates ever being alone, but you wouldn't guess that from the way she acts.

ImageImage
    meet aten and amarna, the two trouble-making siblings.
    these two are largely inspired by my own studies of ancient egyptian civilization, specifically akhenaten's reign!!
    aten is named after the one god akhenaten worshiped after declaring all other egyptian gods were no longer gods, and amarna is named for the capital akhenaten created to be closer to the sun.
    aten's a bit of a momma's boy, and he is definitely the more gullible of the two. he tends to be a bit intimidated by a lot of his sister's wild scheming, but it's all for the best, because he is the one who talks her down when she gets a little crazy. aten's a real sweetheart when you get down to it, and the fact that he's a total doof only adds to his charisma.
    amarna's much more of a pain than her brother. she's the one who will try and mess with her companions, and will often unintentionally (or maybe it is intentionally) start fights among the herd. while she never actually tries to cause anyone any pain, it would be a lie to say her jokes haven't left a scar at least once or twice.

last of this group, the lovely indigo!
    indigo has been an absolute favorite of mine for a long, long time, so introducing her as a member of my herd is another dream come true. she's the shaman-esque figure in my herd, often remaining aloof and unbothered by the happenings within the herd. she's fond of wandering through the wild, where she somehow makes friends with all other creatures, predator and prey alike.

next we have some quids who aren't quite a part of my herd, but instead have formed a bit of a gang with some of desmond's quids,,, how curious.

ImageImage
    bayek and aya
    these two seem to act as a sort of advisor to the other members of their little clique. these two are exceptionally close, although they are not mates.
    bayek has another very close relationship, with desmond's senu. bayek is fiercely loyal, and very much a homebody. he forms close bonds with those he views as family, and is quick to cast out those who may not see eye to eye with himself. as tough as he may seem, he is really a gentle soul deep down, but getting close enough to him to see that side could very well mean endangering yourself.
    aya is standoffish, stubborn, and incredibly independent. above all, though, she is a dreamer, and most everything she does is done in order to try and reach that dream. her stubborn personality, though, makes her a bit of a polarizing face in the little band of do-gooders, and she'll often be found scuffing it out with someone who she believes stepped out of line.

lucy
    she's a curious girl, always wanting to stick her nose where it really shouldn't be. lucy is not who she lets herself on as, nor is she the sweet, innocent, caring mare that those close to her believe she is. in reality, she is truly conflicted, and her morals seem rather skewed. she always does what she believes is best, though.

maria
    maria, for her look and small stature, is quite the big personality. from the way she carries herself, it's clear to see she comes from some sort of noble background, but her sharp tongue and tomboyish attitude stand in stark contrast to her apparent origins. maria is no stranger to getting down in the muck and the mud to get something done, nor will she ever be afraid to stand her ground from much bigger, more intimidating foes. she's a little filly that packs one heck of a punch.

i'm still looking for a few more quids to fit personalities of a few others in this little pack (altaïr, malik, evie, leonardo, and yusuf), but i'm super thrilled to introduce everyone i have so far aaa.

also, some of my babes are looking for mates! you can read about them below, as i 100% put character before design when it comes to mates <3
    shoot me a pm if you're interested!

chai - mares or stallions
    chai's a little bit absentminded, and can't seem to stay focused on anything for two long. she's quirky like her parents, and most other quids see her as more strange than anything else. she may not be the brightest bulb in the pack, but she's definitely a loving soul and honestly she just wants some snuggles.

diana - mares or stallions
    she's close to my heart, so i'm gonna be picky with her. diana's named after wonder woman, so it's safe to say this girl's got spunk. diana's strong-willed, stubborn, and honestly a little confused by the world around her. she's gullible, but she's quick to learn from her mistakes. she needs someone who can keep up with her fast-paced life.

diana found her mans!! <3
-
-

who are we to wonder where we're going?
who am i to tell me who i am?

call me jen | female | infp | gryffindor

plumieskalsbarnstableswmes

let's take it back and take in every moment
who am i to tell me who i am?

-
jensen ackles

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Aravel » Mon Nov 20, 2017 9:02 am

ahhh okay! I finished adding all my WMEs to their new pages! They only have pretty basic information right now, but yeah! You can find them all here! Many of my quids are also seeking mates, so if you see one you're interested in, see if their page says if they have a mate, if not, feel free to PM me!

Also! I'd like to introduce my new quiddy, Fallon!

And I don't think I ever like introduced him, but I got this quiddy a while ago and never gave him a name! I'd love suggestions!!

Aravel

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Jaydoge » Mon Nov 20, 2017 10:21 am

I'm honestly blown away by her beauty, receiving her as my final staff custom is bittersweet...
She was worth the wait though, and the years of blood, sweat, and tears I put into moderating this species.
Still thinking of a name for her, it's going to take me awhile... God Ghost is a miracle worker with a magic pen. ;u;
Jaydoge

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby skyofbee » Mon Nov 20, 2017 2:32 pm

She is absolutely luscious, Jay! She fits in your herd perfectly, very well deserved indeed!
skyofbee

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Transkitty » Mon Nov 20, 2017 4:37 pm

Can someone pm me the link to the discord chat please?
Transkitty

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby WhiteWolfAnaiyu » Mon Nov 20, 2017 4:57 pm

.:Sweet-Silver:. wrote:
.:Sweet-Silver:. wrote:
So I am looking to find my three girls a mate :3 They all deserve to have someone and hopefully it'll help me be more active with them.

Cailea

Emiko

Alleria

You can find more about them on my WME page - though I have been quite busy and I haven't gotten around to editing things on there so Alleria, in particular, doesn't have her personality up yet. I'll try to do that soon.
do you have a mate in mind for Cailea yet? If not I would like to offer my boy Artholis as a possible candidate ;) his bio is Here
*~My WME's....My DA~*
Currently taking art requests for WL ONLY!
WhiteWolfAnaiyu

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Potato. » Mon Nov 20, 2017 5:10 pm

Would like to introduce my two newest babes.

Sitka (previous owner has posted their transfer of ownership, artist just hasn't updated it yet c: )
She is the daughter of one of my favorite WMEs, and lucky for me she is basically just a darker version of her dam!

And Aero!
He is the full sibling to my very first WME Skittles, so I'm very happy I was able to snag him. Plus it doesn't hurt to have simplier quipped quids in my herd c:
Potato.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby nimrod. » Mon Nov 20, 2017 5:25 pm

@whitewolfanaiyu ;; sweet silver and i just had her and my boy asukume pair up about an hour ago </3 i believe her other mares are still available.

@tato ;; ahhh they are so precious and so fitting for you <3 i was hoping inside that you would end up rehoming him so he could be with skittles c: //i'm so sad i care more about equids' feelings than my own lmao//
nimrod.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Dark. » Mon Nov 20, 2017 6:24 pm

@jenson ackles
    ahh just had to say you have chosen literally the perfect bayek and aya reps <3

@jaydoge
    you deserve her. she is the most stunning Appyquid to date, congrats c:

Edit; Also would someone mind giving me a hand? I no longer go on my pc and mobile doesn’t let me get the image codes from the Equids page... would someone be able to pm me the codes for Dastan, Saskia, Jaeger and Dutch so I can update my equid herd page? Thanks!
Dark.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me